• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:27
CEST 06:27
KST 13:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War415.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9408 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 323

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 321 322 323 324 325 460 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 25 2015 03:43 GMT
#6441
So I'm basicly still where I was a couple hours ago. Ritoky is certainly an option for today simply based on rayn even if he does look better than rayn, but that's not really that much of an accomplishment.

There's straight up no reason to not lynch Alakaslam.

Superbia I'm very wary but Eden apparently likes him for some reason... so maybe not today.

Slam it is?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 25 2015 03:44 GMT
#6442
On March 25 2015 12:43 Toadesstern wrote:
So I'm basicly still where I was a couple hours ago. Ritoky is certainly an option for today simply based on rayn even if he does look better than rayn, but that's not really that much of an accomplishment.

There's straight up no reason to not lynch Alakaslam.

Superbia I'm very wary but Eden apparently likes him for some reason... so maybe not today.

Slam it is?

lol what

I don't like Superbia at all, I just decided he might respond better to me posing my questions in a slightly less aggressive manner so I toned it down
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 25 2015 03:44 GMT
#6443
Oh right Onegu is still there as well
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 25 2015 03:44 GMT
#6444
Also btw I don't think scum oneg goes crazy on rso for saving him instead of hf. I think scum oneg would ride and die with that cred instead of calling RS out
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 03:45 GMT
#6445
Ok Eden. I'll try one more time.

Read it again and imagine you're mafia.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 25 2015 03:45 GMT
#6446
On March 25 2015 12:44 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 12:43 Toadesstern wrote:
So I'm basicly still where I was a couple hours ago. Ritoky is certainly an option for today simply based on rayn even if he does look better than rayn, but that's not really that much of an accomplishment.

There's straight up no reason to not lynch Alakaslam.

Superbia I'm very wary but Eden apparently likes him for some reason... so maybe not today.

Slam it is?

lol what

I don't like Superbia at all, I just decided he might respond better to me posing my questions in a slightly less aggressive manner so I toned it down

mmmh, I thought you found some hidden gem in that recent post you just compared to a blowjob you're not willing to talk about for some reason.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 03:46 GMT
#6447
On March 25 2015 12:44 Damdred wrote:
Also btw I don't think scum oneg goes crazy on rso for saving him instead of hf. I think scum oneg would ride and die with that cred instead of calling RS out
It's not really credit if the roleblock potentially incriminates him....
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 25 2015 03:46 GMT
#6448
On March 25 2015 12:44 Damdred wrote:
Also btw I don't think scum oneg goes crazy on rso for saving him instead of hf. I think scum oneg would ride and die with that cred instead of calling RS out

Good observation



And hey Superbia? Why aren't you doing anything about raytoky? You literally just got through saying you had a "soft different check" on them based on that analysis but then you tell me you want to lynch Artanis and you're not seeming like you're doing anything about raytoky. I feel like if you had actually believed in that check you would be digging into it, why aren't you?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 25 2015 03:47 GMT
#6449
On March 25 2015 12:45 Trfel wrote:
Ok Eden. I'll try one more time.

Read it again and imagine you're mafia.

like me specifically mafia or as a generic mafioso reading
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 03:48 GMT
#6450
On March 25 2015 12:47 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 12:45 Trfel wrote:
Ok Eden. I'll try one more time.

Read it again and imagine you're mafia.

like me specifically mafia or as a generic mafioso reading
It doesn't matter. Just, the mindset of mafia who is actually trying, not the afk mafia.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 25 2015 03:49 GMT
#6451
On March 25 2015 12:46 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 12:44 Damdred wrote:
Also btw I don't think scum oneg goes crazy on rso for saving him instead of hf. I think scum oneg would ride and die with that cred instead of calling RS out
It's not really credit if the roleblock potentially incriminates him....


Disagree, if one wouldn't of went against RS calling his claim in question and ruined his mason claim a little would of lent more credibility to it I think.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 25 2015 03:52 GMT
#6452
i feel like i'd scumread you early for self-vote / not having a lot of reads / asking about #s of scumteam

but once you started posting for real idt it would be worth to try to push you too hard and i'd probably just glide with the emerging townreads on you and move to something else

i also don't think i would be reading that carefully even if i tried hard lol

i'm not really getting to what you're looking for, am i
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 25 2015 03:53 GMT
#6453
Like seriously tell me why scum oneg rocks the voat and foes full on one of the hardest read town people I. The thread?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 03:53 GMT
#6454
But if Onegu is town, he knows that rsoultin just saved him. That or one of the vigilantes is lying.

If Onegu wasn't scumreading both of the vigilantes, this seems rather disconnected and suspicious.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 25 2015 03:53 GMT
#6455
On March 25 2015 12:30 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 12:29 Superbia wrote:
Artanis.

uh

why

lol


All right. So Artanis' day 1 is actually really really bad, with the exception if rayn ever flips mafia (which I severely doubt at this point).

He hard defends LS:

On March 19 2015 22:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 22:54 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2015 22:52 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm back and saw a answer from Toad on my question regarding him and Palmar in Hammertime when they both were town:
On March 19 2015 12:20 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:00 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:52 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:50 Toadesstern wrote:
Like everyone's talking about how I'm playing different than I used to last games... no shit I got killed on first cycle like 4 times in a row and lost 4 games in a row now. Last game in particular I feel like I lost because I was trolling too much and didn't get enough out in time which ended in people not lynching Sandroba when he was 100% mafia on my sheet.

I needed to be a lot more serious in that game early on and we could have won

Ya you kinda got lynched because Palmars tunneling you that's the thing in Hammertime. Also I can understand a little bit on why you thought you need to be more serious after JOAT but still it just odd playing with a already serious you.

I mean if I get mafiaread for being different or more serious than I played in my last couple games there's nothing I can and will say about that other than my occasional banter about how that's not alignment indicative at all unless someone points out how different means scummy... because there's nothing I can say about it. I am playing differently (probably)

With that being said, if that's what it's like I'll just ignore everything in that direction from now on and just focus on getting my reads out a little bit earlier than last game and making sure I get them out properly explained. Got angry about Palmar pulling the same shit he did in Hammertime when he should know better and talked myself into a wolf... won't happen again and this is the last post about it.

Ya true about Palmar should know better on that but you seemed to taken it more personally o.o Are you still offended by Palmar's thing on you in Hammertime when you both were town?


from JoaT:
On March 03 2015 08:08 Toadesstern wrote:
Fear not guyses for I have yet again rolled neither mafia nor Ninja. Thus I will proceed to kill all those mafias and not be mislynched d1 despite being called fucking confirmed town 24-36hours into the game.

Let me check real quick if Palmar is in the game

not really offended but annoyed. I thought he was town early on doing it on purpose to start some discussion or get some read from me based on how I'd react if he misreads me again like that, so yeah I got annoyed at the possible idea of having to deal with that again because he might make someone else agree with it... Right know I'm pretty sure he's mafia for keeping at it and knowing that it annoys me.

Can some of the guys who think my tone is so awful and completly different this game please go ahead and at least compare that post above with my first post in here instead of just believing all this about how my tone is completly different?

Props for nailing it on my seriousness though LS. Because yeah, that did change, just not the thing Palmar and HF mentioned.

I don't a see a big tone difference on your entrance to this game compared to JOAT regarding Palmar and I wouldn't blame on you on that because as a Cohost in Hammertime I kinda felt bad and I shoulda warned him on his Kill Toad spam and I didn't if I recalled.
Also rsoultin not wanting to give her read on me this early to Eden but I don't blame her because I rolled Mafia in JOAT when she was town and called me Town by meta and will have to bleed green this game.
So I saw Palmar and Rayn going at each other and saw Artanis trying to stop it but I remember Artanis so townie in Imperial yet when he lynched Town!Palmar he basically looked pure Mafia (Scum if you prefer to use that term) so I might need to wait on reading him esp because he just rolled Mafia in Student VI which I was coaching the Cop and the Vet and the Cop caught him with a Cop check so ya I going to be careful reading him. Also he got a decent point about a chance that Palmar or Rayn are Mafia and the other town due to their interactions esp Palmar stuff early on about Toad and I not going to make the same mistake I did in Titanic and give a easy townread on Palmar Day 1. I also have yet to play with Mafia!Rayn so I might be a bit bias on him being town compared to Palmar so meh.
@Artanis who is more likely to be Mafia between Palmar and Rayn and Why?
@ExO Where you at on reads considering our past history with each other?


Oh god this post is so mafia

Have you played with LS before? This is how LS plays.


He calls toad scum and by proxy, defends Palmar who toad is tunneling. Interestingly, at this very point Artanis had no read on Palmar! He was reading him null!

Then, when the claim wars happen, he completely flips on toad, and goes hard after vivax. This is after toad was his hard mafia read.

We are left with this list:

On March 21 2015 03:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Votes as I see them:
Vivax (5): Artanis[Xp], Damdred, LightningStrike, sicklucker, Toadesstern
LightningStrike (4): Bill Murray, FecalFeast, Vivax, Onegu
sicklucker (3): Superbia, Alakaslam, Breshke
Artanis[Xp] (2): VisceraEyes, Eden1892
raynpelikoneet (2): Holyflare, rsoultin
Toadesstern (2): Palmar, raynpelikoneet
Eden1892 (1): ExO

Not Voting (1): Trfel

Only having 1.7 scumread is problematic. Was hoping this'd help more.


With the exception of possibly rayn, most of his reads are pretty shit. He leans town on two confirmed mafia (really bad) for seemingly no good reason whatsoever.

Now this is where it gets scummy, with the whole claim thing. There's a wagon on Vivax and a wagon starts on BM. As the wagon starts, Art calls it "pure" but refuses to switch. He gets called out by you (Eden) and he gives a half-assed excuse later. He seems to strongly consider the world in which both vigis are real:

On March 21 2015 05:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I think Superbia might possibly be right. Host WIFOM time.
I know HtS likes her vigis because she hates lurkers. It's therefore very likely there's at least 1 vigi in the setup. Since the playercount wasn't fixed until the end, I find it plausible that the end balance was made by adding an additional vigi.

I'm not sure if I find that more plausible than that Vivax simply tried to fakeclaim and failed though. Toad definitely town for the CC, I just don't ever see mafia making that play when it isn't necessary.


But for a reason I don't share whatsoever, proceeds to call Vivax 100% scum anyway. Moreover, Artanis later finds the time to make a paint diagram on rayn's anger levels, a very peculiar thing to do in such a high-stress claim situation for town. He seems to consider his options during this claim war, but I sincerely doubt he actually did consider anything. In the end he is still reading Vivax as scum.

Now it gets even weirder, we manage to get the wagon off of Vivax, and the night phase begins. For some reason, Artanis decides to town-read Vivax, before the night actions are even resolved. Then when the day begins (and KP is reduced), Artanis hard-reads Vivax town for his filter length, what!?

My theory at this point is that scum put both an RB and KP on Vivax. I believe that both Artanis and Onegu are scum due to this. I believe Artanis was looking to set himself up to look good before Vivax flipped town, and that he needed to substantiate his read after it became obvious Vivax lived through the KP. By extension, I think that Onegu is scum because in this world Onegu is never the save.

I think for a 3rd scum slam is still a good bet.
Minimal effort.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 03:53 GMT
#6456
On March 25 2015 12:52 Eden1892 wrote:
i feel like i'd scumread you early for self-vote / not having a lot of reads / asking about #s of scumteam

but once you started posting for real idt it would be worth to try to push you too hard and i'd probably just glide with the emerging townreads on you and move to something else

i also don't think i would be reading that carefully even if i tried hard lol

i'm not really getting to what you're looking for, am i
Nope, you completely missed the point.

Oh well, it was worth a try. Thanks for humoring me.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 25 2015 03:54 GMT
#6457
Comments, please. And read the filter alongside with what I just wrote. I think I'm on to the game winning scum team here. No joke.
Minimal effort.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 03:55 GMT
#6458
Eden. Here's one more question, don't answer me, but last try.

What does rsoultin say her best quality (as scum) is?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 03:57 GMT
#6459
On March 25 2015 12:53 Trfel wrote:
But if Onegu is town, he knows that rsoultin just saved him. That or one of the vigilantes is lying.

If Onegu wasn't scumreading both of the vigilantes, this seems rather disconnected and suspicious.



I was scum on both, a bit less on artanis because of the RB claim, but I was screaming toad was scum, what's your point here?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 03:57 GMT
#6460
On March 25 2015 12:53 Damdred wrote:
Like seriously tell me why scum oneg rocks the voat and foes full on one of the hardest read town people I. The thread?
I think he could do this.

He's taking a unique stance. However, this stance has no negative ramification on himself. Rsoultin, despite having a massive filter, wasn't all that aggressive with pushing her reads, thus she wasn't going to tunnel Onegu into oblivion here.

He would never get rsoultin lynched, or cast doubt, but he's taking a unique stance with little downside.
Prev 1 321 322 323 324 325 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings51
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 199
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 187
Bale 28
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
League of Legends
JimRising 636
Other Games
summit1g7713
Coldzera 683
WinterStarcraft529
C9.Mang0271
Sick126
ViBE123
febbydoto9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick897
BasetradeTV179
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP122
• practicex 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota251
League of Legends
• Rush469
Other Games
• Shiphtur497
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
5h 33m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
7h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.