• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:34
CEST 09:34
KST 16:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8700 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 292

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 290 291 292 293 294 460 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 24 2015 06:03 GMT
#5821
Me claiming orb means alot you guys are just too dumb n lazy to figure it out or are afraid to say it
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
March 24 2015 06:05 GMT
#5822
On March 24 2015 14:42 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 14:37 Breshke wrote:
LS seems to ask palmar a lot of questions throughout the day yet never actually comes to a conclusion on him. That is until N1 happens and he seems to be building up to scum read him because of the BM switch

On March 22 2015 00:12 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 22 2015 00:06 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 23:47 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 21 2015 22:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 22:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 21 2015 22:49 Vivax wrote:
LS who are your scumreads atm? Palmar and rayn and?

Those are my 100% based on the switches there maybe a 1% chance that Holyflare is Mafia with Onegu even though they claimed Mason but that would be dumb for them to claim Mason so early. Rsoultin said that ExO could be potental Mafia and so did you but I never played with Mafia!ExO yet so I can be wong on ExO's alignment (Shrugs).


You are 100 % sure that Palmar and rayn are scum?

And the other 3? What about me?

100% one of them is Mafia based on switches alone in my mind at least. HF and Onegu is like 1% Mafia but they were under no pressure to claim Mason. Rayn is the unCCed Tracker idk why he claimed at the time he did but he is the unCCed Tracker.


You still didn't say what you think about me now, cause that's important given that I don't know why you see the switching as scummy. Is it scummy to switch from town to town or from mafia to town?

Their reasons for switching is scummy that what I mean -_- Palmar never really mentioned BM in his filter at all and so did Rayn as far I remember reading their filters.


This feels really iffy if they are both mafia because LS wasn't really pushing much else if i recall. I don't remember is LS is prone to bussing either but i do know if palmar is mafia I think he would very likely tell his mafia partners to townread each other and I think LS would listen to him.

man, if Palmar is mafia, the QT probably looks like the streets of Carthage right now

This is a hella good set of observations. I'd definitely believe that Palmar would tell his team to TR each other; iirc he's big on that in general (he made a big point of it in Titanic scum QT), and he just got finished watching a game where scum bused the fuck out of each other til the end and came up short for it. And I'd also believe LS would do what Palmar says. LS wouldn't be married to any reads by that point and strikes me as a team player.

I'm just worried about what that means for my list. Unless you're mafia spewing tmi right now, I got a big problem to resolve later.


Seems like a weird thing to tmi since even though i think? im at the very very end of the lynch list this would put me in the firing line
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 24 2015 06:07 GMT
#5823
ill help you out.

+ Show Spoiler +
Theres no mafia motivation to do what I did. It would limit mafias use of the orb now th eorb is under town control. I always wifmo mafia so claiming/fakeclaiming with a balanced range while at the same time protecting are claimed roles
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 24 2015 06:08 GMT
#5824
Like I claimed orb 5 mins after deadline when I first saw the pm comeon....

Like if im mafia im not going to snap call there
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 06:11 GMT
#5825
All I will say that is if you actually have the orb, claiming like that was objectively terrible.

I have no clue if you actually have the orb or not. And I'm going to ignore it entirely until Day 3.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 24 2015 06:12 GMT
#5826
Like I honestly believe you guys just refuse to townread me out of spite.. Im not sure if its because I rolled mafia 5 or 6 times inarow or I annoy the shit out of you but you guys really refuse to ever townread me.

Its been 3month since I been townread in a game
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 24 2015 06:12 GMT
#5827
I'll grant you that claiming to have the orb means you can't just randomly point it at someone really townish.
With rayn's fake tracker claim and us never getting a CC on that it's quite likely there's no tracker in the game, so you would have gotten away with it as mafia to just point it at someone without ever mentioning it. For example our Jailer or Cop and get a 2/3 chance to get something useful out of it (RB or KP) that way...

actually I've got to agree here, for different reasons than you mentioned but I do agree. I don't think it's particularly townish at all, but I think the above is the play mafia does if it can't be caught because no tracker?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
March 24 2015 06:13 GMT
#5828
SL if you have the orb you should be happy with me throwing shit on your claim.

2kp means they can kill and roleblock both roles that still have uses and you if you have the orb
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 24 2015 06:13 GMT
#5829
as town anyway
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 24 2015 06:14 GMT
#5830
@Trfel
Why wouldn't he just shut up about it as mafia and point it at the Cop?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 24 2015 06:14 GMT
#5831
Yep im smurfing next game
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
March 24 2015 06:16 GMT
#5832
On March 24 2015 15:14 Toadesstern wrote:
@Trfel
Why wouldn't he just shut up about it as mafia and point it at the Cop?


this is also true. I forgot the mason and self kill options were taken off
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 24 2015 06:17 GMT
#5833
@eden if you're town, you should lynch the person you think is most mafia. if that is my slot, then you're wrong, but people can be wrong. i am a sub and that sucks because of how the person before me played, but don't give me slack for it. just try to judge my play, make a read, and if i am still the most scum then try to lynch me.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 06:20 GMT
#5834
On March 24 2015 15:14 Toadesstern wrote:
@Trfel
Why wouldn't he just shut up about it as mafia and point it at the Cop?
Because I'm assuming mafia will kill the cop with a 100% certain shot, not a random thing.

He's probably town for it, but with more information coming in less than 18 hours on the subject, I'd rather just leave it alone until then. You guys can analyze it as much as you want, and I'll read it, I just don't feel like thinking about it at the moment.

Plus, you've already proved your analysis far superior to mine, so I'll trust you.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 24 2015 06:21 GMT
#5835
On March 24 2015 15:13 Breshke wrote:
SL if you have the orb you should be happy with me throwing shit on your claim.

2kp means they can kill and roleblock both roles that still have uses and you if you have the orb


No they cant because we probably have a j/ker
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 24 2015 06:22 GMT
#5836
There going to have to rb rstoulin. kill rstoulin (incase shes a vet) kill exo

Then im homeee freeeee
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 24 2015 06:23 GMT
#5837
If they rb me kill rstou and exo. There risking a save on exo. Yo should probably save exo tonight btw...
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 24 2015 06:25 GMT
#5838
On March 24 2015 15:20 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 15:14 Toadesstern wrote:
@Trfel
Why wouldn't he just shut up about it as mafia and point it at the Cop?
Because I'm assuming mafia will kill the cop with a 100% certain shot, not a random thing.

He's probably town for it, but with more information coming in less than 18 hours on the subject, I'd rather just leave it alone until then. You guys can analyze it as much as you want, and I'll read it, I just don't feel like thinking about it at the moment.

Plus, you've already proved your analysis far superior to mine, so I'll trust you.

okay sure, I just picked the cop as an obvious example but surely there's more good looking people around than just 2KP.

If he's mafia he could try to kill someone we'd never forgive him as a claimed orb user. You don't have to go for the cop, he might as well put the orb on me or someone else that's good to get rid of while not being on the same priority than the Cop / Jailer.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 06:26 GMT
#5839
On March 24 2015 15:23 sicklucker wrote:
If they rb me kill rstou and exo. There risking a save on exo. Yo should probably save exo tonight btw...
I would say that rsoultin knows what she is doing, but then again she did save Onegu instead of Holyflare, so....
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 24 2015 06:27 GMT
#5840
On March 24 2015 15:23 sicklucker wrote:
If they rb me kill rstou and exo. There risking a save on exo. Yo should probably save exo tonight btw...


A save on exo roleblocks him as well making his role useless... there's better people to save than him. Artanis / Vivax / Eden / I myself, all people that don't mind being roleblocked
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 290 291 292 293 294 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4550
Shuttle 1806
Leta 1691
BeSt 397
Soulkey 191
Soma 147
sorry 55
ZergMaN 31
Shine 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm156
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7851
WinterStarcraft672
Sick193
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2272
League of Legends
• Rush1361
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 26m
Patches Events
7h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 26m
OSC
15h 26m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.