• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:34
CEST 23:34
KST 06:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8067 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 291

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 289 290 291 292 293 460 Next
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 05:17 GMT
#5801
Ritoky, discussing sicklucker's recent activities has little purpose, and there is good reason not to.

I would rather you analyzed LightningStrike's list post, and/or people's responses to it. That is more concrete, more useful, and has no downside.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 24 2015 05:18 GMT
#5802
On March 24 2015 14:16 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 14:15 Toadesstern wrote:
wait, you're VT? I thought rayn was tracker

.____________________________________________________.

did I just ruin some big play or is that about me not reading? :/
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 05:19 GMT
#5803
ritoky, here's what i want you to understand about your slot right now, and why i'm frustrated with it and clueless as to how i'm supposed to read you based only on your actions.

your slot:
- claimed blue under no pressure from the thread
- hardclaimed tracker to its top scumread at the time
- got unreasonably pissed at people who suspected it, ever
- didn't try especially hard, relative to the other players in the game, to solve the game

and apparently now we learn the claim was definitely fake too. and you claimed vt in a really scummy way. and even though you're cool tr'ing basically everyone else in the town circle, you're somehow deciding it's a good idea to throw garbage at the guy who's done by far the most this game to actually organize that circle

like how the fuck am i supposed to think you're town from this? help me help you
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 05:19 GMT
#5804
On March 24 2015 14:18 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 14:16 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 24 2015 14:15 Toadesstern wrote:
wait, you're VT? I thought rayn was tracker

.____________________________________________________.

did I just ruin some big play or is that about me not reading? :/

about not reading, lol
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 24 2015 05:20 GMT
#5805
hey ritoky remember carol? lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 05:24 GMT
#5806
On March 24 2015 14:20 rsoultin wrote:
hey ritoky remember carol? lol

what should those of us who weren't in it and don't feel like reading another 6k posts know about carol
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 05:25 GMT
#5807
And ritoky, it does cut both ways.

Raynpelikoneet was scumread by mostly everyone, and with good reasons. He left more questions than answers and was probably the most abrasive person in the thread. I apologize for being biased against you, but after 285 pages, raynpelikoneet was quite scummy (especially with the tracker claim proven false).

About raynpelikoneet's claim. He claimed tracker on Day 1 in a scenario where he was potentially the leading lynch candidate. Then he typed /unconfirm (spelled incorrectly), which was widely assumed to be a rescind of the tracker claim. Then claimed to track someone who was roleblocked. I think basically everyone agreed that if he changed his claim, he would be automatically lynched (though this wasn't said, of course, but I know that I certainly felt that way). And now you come in and claim vanilla town.

I'm sorry, but especially given your scumplay last game, you're going to have to do something incredible for me to not want to lynch you (due to raynpelikoneet looking so bad). I don't need to lynch you tomorrow, but raynpelikoneet left you in a really bad spot.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 24 2015 05:26 GMT
#5808
On March 24 2015 14:24 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 14:20 rsoultin wrote:
hey ritoky remember carol? lol

what should those of us who weren't in it and don't feel like reading another 6k posts know about carol


lol he knows what i'm talking about ^^ presents and claiming early
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 24 2015 05:26 GMT
#5809
but all normal rationale goes out the window with sicklucker <3
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 05:27 GMT
#5810
We don't need to lynch ritoky tomorrow. In fact, I don't want to. I would much rather lynch Superbia. I feel like ritoky is wasting time with his questions right now but I'll grant him a cycle to prove himself. Superbia's had two cycles, was pretty okay before town started getting organized but has done sweet fuck all since town got its shit together d2.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 05:27 GMT
#5811
On March 24 2015 14:26 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 14:24 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 24 2015 14:20 rsoultin wrote:
hey ritoky remember carol? lol

what should those of us who weren't in it and don't feel like reading another 6k posts know about carol


lol he knows what i'm talking about ^^ presents and claiming early
Oh, that's what you meant XD

Glad it's one of the parts of the game I'm familiar with. I feel sad for actually having a big effect on that game and not actually knowing the majority of what happened in it.

Eden, it's not relevant, just a bit of banter.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 05:31 GMT
#5812
oh, lol

ok then
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 24 2015 05:32 GMT
#5813
Wow, saw someone compare me to Vivax and how Vivax put in more effort.

Yes he has more posts and pages in his filter but I actually got a longer filter, despite having less posts!

On the left: 25x page down click in Toads filter
On the right: 25x page down click in Vivax' filter

[image loading]

:3
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 24 2015 05:33 GMT
#5814
On March 24 2015 14:19 Eden1892 wrote:
ritoky, here's what i want you to understand about your slot right now, and why i'm frustrated with it and clueless as to how i'm supposed to read you based only on your actions.

your slot:
- claimed blue under no pressure from the thread
- hardclaimed tracker to its top scumread at the time
- got unreasonably pissed at people who suspected it, ever
- didn't try especially hard, relative to the other players in the game, to solve the game

and apparently now we learn the claim was definitely fake too. and you claimed vt in a really scummy way. and even though you're cool tr'ing basically everyone else in the town circle, you're somehow deciding it's a good idea to throw garbage at the guy who's done by far the most this game to actually organize that circle

like how the fuck am i supposed to think you're town from this? help me help you


- rayn claims as VT to push someone he has a 95+% scum read on sometimes. I think it is stupid and as mafia I got him ML'd for it once, but he does it because he is into big plays like that for whatever reason. was he the one who did it in XXX with the fake cc on his teammate day 1? I guess he is capable as both alignments if that was him.

- rayn is an asshole

- he was tryharding like mad as mafia in the other game, I would guess that has something to do with his effort level here?

those are the best answers to those points I can give you at this point.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 24 2015 05:36 GMT
#5815
On March 24 2015 14:33 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 14:19 Eden1892 wrote:
ritoky, here's what i want you to understand about your slot right now, and why i'm frustrated with it and clueless as to how i'm supposed to read you based only on your actions.

your slot:
- claimed blue under no pressure from the thread
- hardclaimed tracker to its top scumread at the time
- got unreasonably pissed at people who suspected it, ever
- didn't try especially hard, relative to the other players in the game, to solve the game

and apparently now we learn the claim was definitely fake too. and you claimed vt in a really scummy way. and even though you're cool tr'ing basically everyone else in the town circle, you're somehow deciding it's a good idea to throw garbage at the guy who's done by far the most this game to actually organize that circle

like how the fuck am i supposed to think you're town from this? help me help you


- rayn claims as VT to push someone he has a 95+% scum read on sometimes. I think it is stupid and as mafia I got him ML'd for it once, but he does it because he is into big plays like that for whatever reason. was he the one who did it in XXX with the fake cc on his teammate day 1? I guess he is capable as both alignments if that was him.

- rayn is an asshole

- he was tryharding like mad as mafia in the other game, I would guess that has something to do with his effort level here?

those are the best answers to those points I can give you at this point.

Rayn is not asshole

He just has a different strategy
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 24 2015 05:36 GMT
#5816
On March 24 2015 14:17 Trfel wrote:
Ritoky, discussing sicklucker's recent activities has little purpose, and there is good reason not to.

I would rather you analyzed LightningStrike's list post, and/or people's responses to it. That is more concrete, more useful, and has no downside.


I could, but I would lack context to analyze those. he made those reads at a point in the game that I have literal 0 awareness of or know anything about. do the reads suck? yes they are incredibly vague and weak, but LS does that. nothing he posts really ever makes sense to me.

I am trying to interact with things that have happened since I entered the game to get my reads.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 24 2015 05:37 GMT
#5817
On March 24 2015 14:36 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 14:33 ritoky wrote:
On March 24 2015 14:19 Eden1892 wrote:
ritoky, here's what i want you to understand about your slot right now, and why i'm frustrated with it and clueless as to how i'm supposed to read you based only on your actions.

your slot:
- claimed blue under no pressure from the thread
- hardclaimed tracker to its top scumread at the time
- got unreasonably pissed at people who suspected it, ever
- didn't try especially hard, relative to the other players in the game, to solve the game

and apparently now we learn the claim was definitely fake too. and you claimed vt in a really scummy way. and even though you're cool tr'ing basically everyone else in the town circle, you're somehow deciding it's a good idea to throw garbage at the guy who's done by far the most this game to actually organize that circle

like how the fuck am i supposed to think you're town from this? help me help you


- rayn claims as VT to push someone he has a 95+% scum read on sometimes. I think it is stupid and as mafia I got him ML'd for it once, but he does it because he is into big plays like that for whatever reason. was he the one who did it in XXX with the fake cc on his teammate day 1? I guess he is capable as both alignments if that was him.

- rayn is an asshole

- he was tryharding like mad as mafia in the other game, I would guess that has something to do with his effort level here?

those are the best answers to those points I can give you at this point.

Rayn is not asshole

He just has a different strategy


dunno, I have only had an unpleasant experience on TL mafia with 2 players, and rayn is one of them.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
March 24 2015 05:37 GMT
#5818
LS seems to ask palmar a lot of questions throughout the day yet never actually comes to a conclusion on him. That is until N1 happens and he seems to be building up to scum read him because of the BM switch

On March 22 2015 00:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 00:06 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 23:47 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 21 2015 22:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 22:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 21 2015 22:49 Vivax wrote:
LS who are your scumreads atm? Palmar and rayn and?

Those are my 100% based on the switches there maybe a 1% chance that Holyflare is Mafia with Onegu even though they claimed Mason but that would be dumb for them to claim Mason so early. Rsoultin said that ExO could be potental Mafia and so did you but I never played with Mafia!ExO yet so I can be wong on ExO's alignment (Shrugs).


You are 100 % sure that Palmar and rayn are scum?

And the other 3? What about me?

100% one of them is Mafia based on switches alone in my mind at least. HF and Onegu is like 1% Mafia but they were under no pressure to claim Mason. Rayn is the unCCed Tracker idk why he claimed at the time he did but he is the unCCed Tracker.


You still didn't say what you think about me now, cause that's important given that I don't know why you see the switching as scummy. Is it scummy to switch from town to town or from mafia to town?

Their reasons for switching is scummy that what I mean -_- Palmar never really mentioned BM in his filter at all and so did Rayn as far I remember reading their filters.


This feels really iffy if they are both mafia because LS wasn't really pushing much else if i recall. I don't remember is LS is prone to bussing either but i do know if palmar is mafia I think he would very likely tell his mafia partners to townread each other and I think LS would listen to him.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 05:42 GMT
#5819
On March 24 2015 14:37 Breshke wrote:
LS seems to ask palmar a lot of questions throughout the day yet never actually comes to a conclusion on him. That is until N1 happens and he seems to be building up to scum read him because of the BM switch

Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 00:12 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 22 2015 00:06 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 23:47 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 21 2015 22:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 22:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 21 2015 22:49 Vivax wrote:
LS who are your scumreads atm? Palmar and rayn and?

Those are my 100% based on the switches there maybe a 1% chance that Holyflare is Mafia with Onegu even though they claimed Mason but that would be dumb for them to claim Mason so early. Rsoultin said that ExO could be potental Mafia and so did you but I never played with Mafia!ExO yet so I can be wong on ExO's alignment (Shrugs).


You are 100 % sure that Palmar and rayn are scum?

And the other 3? What about me?

100% one of them is Mafia based on switches alone in my mind at least. HF and Onegu is like 1% Mafia but they were under no pressure to claim Mason. Rayn is the unCCed Tracker idk why he claimed at the time he did but he is the unCCed Tracker.


You still didn't say what you think about me now, cause that's important given that I don't know why you see the switching as scummy. Is it scummy to switch from town to town or from mafia to town?

Their reasons for switching is scummy that what I mean -_- Palmar never really mentioned BM in his filter at all and so did Rayn as far I remember reading their filters.


This feels really iffy if they are both mafia because LS wasn't really pushing much else if i recall. I don't remember is LS is prone to bussing either but i do know if palmar is mafia I think he would very likely tell his mafia partners to townread each other and I think LS would listen to him.

man, if Palmar is mafia, the QT probably looks like the streets of Carthage right now

This is a hella good set of observations. I'd definitely believe that Palmar would tell his team to TR each other; iirc he's big on that in general (he made a big point of it in Titanic scum QT), and he just got finished watching a game where scum bused the fuck out of each other til the end and came up short for it. And I'd also believe LS would do what Palmar says. LS wouldn't be married to any reads by that point and strikes me as a team player.

I'm just worried about what that means for my list. Unless you're mafia spewing tmi right now, I got a big problem to resolve later.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 05:46 GMT
#5820
On March 24 2015 14:33 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 14:19 Eden1892 wrote:
ritoky, here's what i want you to understand about your slot right now, and why i'm frustrated with it and clueless as to how i'm supposed to read you based only on your actions.

your slot:
- claimed blue under no pressure from the thread
- hardclaimed tracker to its top scumread at the time
- got unreasonably pissed at people who suspected it, ever
- didn't try especially hard, relative to the other players in the game, to solve the game

and apparently now we learn the claim was definitely fake too. and you claimed vt in a really scummy way. and even though you're cool tr'ing basically everyone else in the town circle, you're somehow deciding it's a good idea to throw garbage at the guy who's done by far the most this game to actually organize that circle

like how the fuck am i supposed to think you're town from this? help me help you


- rayn claims as VT to push someone he has a 95+% scum read on sometimes. I think it is stupid and as mafia I got him ML'd for it once, but he does it because he is into big plays like that for whatever reason. was he the one who did it in XXX with the fake cc on his teammate day 1? I guess he is capable as both alignments if that was him.

- rayn is an asshole

- he was tryharding like mad as mafia in the other game, I would guess that has something to do with his effort level here?

those are the best answers to those points I can give you at this point.

- He is inclined to do that, and he's capable of it as both alignments (your recollection is correct), but it's not that he fakeclaimed to push someone. That's not what happened. He claimed for no purpose when Toad cc'd Vivax as vig, hardclaimed tracker when his scumread rsoultin demanded it, and then didn't push anybody really hard from that point onward.
- lol. I'm not sure he's an asshole but if you're saying it's not alignment-indicative... maybe
- He really wasn't though. Or at least not after I flipped. He kinda coasted the last day and imo that's probably what hurt him most. So he coasted at the end of that game and he's not doing anything in here...

And I mean, yeah. I hear ya. I don't expect you to account for all the scummy things ray did in the 285 pages before you popped in. I'm giving you a cycle to show me I was wrong about your slot. That should be enough time even with me being a hardass about questions I don't think are going anywhere. You cool with that?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 289 290 291 292 293 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 619
ProTech148
NeuroSwarm 98
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14071
910 81
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever288
canceldota110
League of Legends
Doublelift2833
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4472
Other Games
summit1g3654
fl0m1253
FrodaN899
olofmeister856
Liquid`Hasu358
C9.Mang0232
Livibee190
ToD167
UpATreeSC78
PPMD26
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 58
• poizon28 21
• musti20045 17
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 73
• FirePhoenix6
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21445
• WagamamaTV480
League of Legends
• Scarra762
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur618
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.