• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:50
CEST 22:50
KST 05:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7856 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 289

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 287 288 289 290 291 460 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 24 2015 04:07 GMT
#5761
On March 24 2015 12:26 rsoultin wrote:
for me it's a feeling of him being outside the game instead of mingling

he'll start shit fights for no reason, whether he thinks people are scum or not, and perpetuate them

he won't work with people to crystallize his reads, or to get where there heads are at

at least this yardstick worked last game lolol



He does this as both alignments though. Especially d1. Look at the game he was masons with me he tunneled keirathi into the ground and didn't listen to.others
Try TL Mafia!!!
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 04:08 GMT
#5762
Lynch list right now:

1a) ritoky
1b) Superbia
3a) Alakaslam
3b) Palmar
3c) Onegu

Depending on Onegu's mason claim and whatnot.

This feels too easy somehow though :/
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 04:13 GMT
#5763
I need a volunteer.

Here's LightningStrike's mondo reads list from d1. I've taken the liberty of including line breaks because seriously LS bro get your shit together

Also went ahead and colored in the flips. Feel free to color code your version as you wish.

Go through this with me and figure out some weird shit that points to mafia.
On March 19 2015 23:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 22:56 Damdred wrote:
Ls what are your current reads

Town:

Exo: He seemed to be his normal self some questions but I waiting for him to case someone at some point in the game after playing with him in Newbie LX.

rsoultin: She seems to happy to roll Mafia this game I would think she would be Mad at rolling Mafia again esp with me in the game but she seems to be having fun with her posts so far (She rolled Mafia in Horns of Africa and Titanic) Also she died way to early in JOAT because of mean HTS wanting to get rid of her so she wouldn't figure HTS out in JOAT She also my whisper so listen to her on me.

Holyflare: Some decent questions and plays similar to how he did in Horns when I played with him plus answering a meta point to me about Mafia!Rayn is more useless than Town!Rayn but idk what Rayn post would indicate that he's useless tbh :|

Vivax: Vivax is Vivax and that means he just crazy but I think he's trying hard this game and more likely Town than Mafia upon the fact he's trying so hard but he's crazy so meh.

Trfel: I finding his entrance odd but who the hell claims Mafia Day 1 except for Damdred in Imperial lol..... He got some decent questions and also can't wait for him to case someone even if he case the hosts (For those who didn't check Mini Mafia Down Under 2 he cased the host and it was funny as hell 10/10 would want him to case a host again).

Bill Murray: Asking some decent questions and my first time playing with him and seems to engage with his Mafiaread of Eden and noticing some stuff I don't think others did at the time.

Eden1892: Had some trolling stuff early on which I kinda expect from him as Town compared to Mafia with some decent questioning regarding me to rsoultin. Also his filter is much bigger than his filter as Mafia from experience playing with him.

Superbia: Much more serious already and already down to business which I think makes him more Town than Mafia knowing in Campus was kinda trolling in Day 1 and was useless in Imperial.

Breshke: Short filter but some of his questions ande thoughts to be something I would think he would do as Town more so than Mafia esp his little thing on sicklucker.

Null:

Damdred: Seems to be a his townie self but I remember he looked so townie yet he was Mafia in Titanic so I need another Day of him being alive to make a good read.

Artanis: As I said earlier he looked so Townie in Imperial yet he was Mafia but he also had a bad game as Mafia in Student VI so idk I need some more time to figure him out prob by Day 2 since I know he's a player by reputation being one of the best players in TL Mafia.

raynpelikoneet: Seems much angrier than normal idk if it's truely alignment indicative about him but HF says he's useless as Mafia compared to Town but his filter seems Palmar centric with some side tracks O_o

Palmar: Trolling a good amount I don't think it's alignment indicative for him since he loves to troll as both alignment from my experience with him cept for Metal Mini when he was super serious.

Alakaslam: Slam is Slam and I can't really read him and I know he's the true king of WIFOM as either alignemnt so meh.

Onegu: Very short filter and not really doing much but I remember him being kinda meh as town compared to Mafia but I need some more posts from him.

sicklucker: I can't read him anymore after Linux when he was Mafia and he always bounces off the walls as either alignment and did make some incorrect statements about self meta but he done that as either alignment. I think he becomes obvious Mafia at Day 2/3 area from my experience with him and seeing him playing as Mafia so I waiting for Day 2 to make my read on him.

Fecalfeast: He not raging about his role with time and idk if it's alignment indicative for him from my experience with him being town :|

Sorry for the long wait for my post I was updating it while checking the thread so I wouldn't be so lost and added in info while making the post!
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 04:21 GMT
#5764
The first thing I'm seeing is that I think LS tmi'd Breshke town. I looked at all 7 posts Breshke made and while it is my impression that they were more likely to be town!Breshke than mafia!Breshke, it's not outside of his mafia range to make a single decent read on Alakaslam/sicklucker and do nothing else. I think LS overestimated how townie Breshke's play looked at the time and decided to put him in the town pile a little prematurely.

Plus the fact that he had no scumreads probably means he wasn't feeling safe calling somebody mafia yet. That mindset would also seem to favor overestimating how townie townies look.

I'll be honest I'm really hoping Onegu and sicklucker are actually masons together. Pretty sure you can just lynch all of LS's nulls that haven't absolutely bled town all over the thread after we burn Superbia and call it a day.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
March 24 2015 04:26 GMT
#5765
Theres only 17 names on that list who else did LS leave out other than toad?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 04:27 GMT
#5766
First of all, I'm not actually completely sold on Toadesstern being town. It's very likely, but not a super solid townread yet.

Toadesstern is an extremely capable mafia player, and there was incentive for him to fake claim vigilante where he did as mafia. First benefit is securing the mislynch on the vigilante, Vivax. The negative to this is that Toadesstern would be heavily suspected on Day 2, but there is still a reasonable chance of Toadesstern being able to avoid the lynch with good play (not guaranteed, but it is possible). Second, after Vivax's claim, the most likely lynch targets were raynpelikoneet (who claimed tracker to avoid the lynch) and LightningStrike. LightningStrike has already flipped scum, so Toadesstern had additional motivation of protecting LightningStrike. Finally, Toadesstern was a high risk of being shot by the vigilante Vivax. I can see mafia!Toadesstern making tihs play.

I also note that Toadesstern stated that if Vivax flipped town vigilante, Toadesstern should automatically be the next lynch. This simply isn't true, but is a good incentive for people to vote for Vivax. This suggests that perhaps Toadesstern was more interested in lynching Vivax than solving the game.

As for Artanis[Xp]'s confirmed town list in general, it's extremely good. I feel that Toadesstern is the weakest link. I also highly doubt that the game really is this easy, since I've never yet played in a "solved" game where this was actually correct (though you could argue that we were right in Linux when we thought the game was over, but that's questionable...). While the list makes a lot of sense, and I want it to be true, and it probably is true, I can't give a free town pass to everyone on it. Note that suspicion on Artanis[Xp] somewhat increases if he is proven wrong on any in this town list (but I won't discuss my small suspicions of Artanis[Xp] at this time).

Eden gets a 95+% townread purely for gameplay. Vivax gets a 95+% townread for gameplay and his vigilante claim. Rsoultin and ExO_ are 99% town for claiming jailkeeper and cop, respectively. I'm willing to essentially confirm these people as town. The rest of the people on the list are extremely likely to be town, but at some point there might be a small chance I would lynch them. I don't think there can be any argument about townreading the four names I listed, and also myself (more on that later). Fecalfeast could possibly be added to the list depending on the quality of his case on LightningStrike and the circumstances of it, but I haven't read that part of the game yet
Damdred, if it makes you feel better, I read your analysis posts and used them as my summary of the pages I missed. They are extremely helpful. And it's the quality and the quantity that makes you town. Honestly, if people skip well-constructed posts like that, they shouldn't be playing mafia in my opinion.
Hi, ritoky! Remember last game? I sure do. You won't beat me again.

Ritoky claiming VT right away seems like a terrible move as town. If he knows nothing about the game, claiming VT right away seems extremely stupid. I wonder if he went to the scum qt and someone yelled at him to claim VT right away, and he did so.
Also, did you guys really have any doubt that someone who claimed scum and posted a baby seal would flip scum?
I suppose it's possible that I am mafia here. But this is extremely unlikely. Here's why. It's in spoilers because it's long, and not terribly important unless someone actually wants to lynch me, but I already typed it up, so I might as well post it.
+ Show Spoiler +
I have claimed to have the orb on Night 1, and this hasn't been counterclaimed. Therefore, the orb went to me or one of my scumbuddies. Due to tracking, and coming up with this crazy idea in the first place, it can be safely assumed that I had the orb.

I bussed LightningStrike completely. This basically means that LightningStrike asked to be bussed, and the mafia team decided that I would do it. This actually isn't terribly unlikely, as LightningStrike did (before End of Night) say that he was not wanting to play any more, and after end of night he said that he was disappointed at being caught. And I wasn't in the best of spots before this. Still, the chances of this happening aren't amazing.

Third, I used the orb. And I got the tracking ability. Each ability can only be used once, and my guess is that even if roleblocked, you are informed what ability was chosen (even if it doesn't go through). So, if I didn't use the orb, I put myself at extreme risk of someone else getting the tracker ability and claiming it. It is possible that the orb will exist for only three nights, and thus not all four abilities will be used, but mafia wouldn't want to count on this.
+ Show Spoiler +
On a somewhat unrelated note, if anyone does counterclaim the orb tracker ability, I accept a lynch if town is not at LYLO or MYLO. The reason for this is upon my flip, the person who counterclaimed can be lynched, and I will 2 for 1 mafia, which is quite good. If you are town and lie to lynch me in this way, you get the "worst player ever" award. If it is LYLO or MYLO, I would refuse to be lynched, for obvious reasons, and whoever counterclaimed me would be free scum (to me, if not to everyone else). But that's a problem I hope doesn't arise.


From here, two possibilities arise. LightningStrike killed Holyflare himself, or he didn't. Note that I assume mafia didn't double stack Holyflare, as he was a likely jailkeeper target, and jailkeeper blocks all KP.

If LightningStrike didn't kill Holyflare:

Despite us already assuming that LightningStrike wanted to quit, and the entire mafia team was willing to bus him, and him being a flipped goon (thus being the best KP carrier ever), mafia was so confident in this plan that mafia didn't have him carry KP.

At this point, there's a 50% chance that I can use the orb to bus LightningStrike (rolecheck and roleblock would do nothing to let me bus him, and I can't claim a false ability). By not having LightningStrike kill Holyflare, and by having me use the orb on LightningStrike, mafia is very committed to having me use the orb to bus Holyflare. And right here, we hit a 50% chance that it doesn't work.

From here, mafia would probably abort the plan of having me bus LightningStrike. I'm a miserable mafia player, and I don't think I mentioned LightningStrike (or many players, for that matter) a single time in my filter by that point. I would have had to generate a read on LightningStrike from nowhere, and I probably wouldn't have gotten that much town credit from it (assuming I pulled it off with reasonable success, which is unlikely). The better play for mafia would be to have someone else bus LightningStrike and leave me to fend for myself, quite likely resulting in me dying on Day 3 (I don't think I can avoid the lynch as mafia at all, and having not read the thread and already being scumread, there would have been no chance I survived). So mafia was willing to sacrifice the orb and the better KP carrier to end up at a 50% chance of no gain whatsoever.

If LightningStrike did kill Holyflare:

I didn't target LightningStrike with the orb. This is because of the roleblock ability. Mafia would refuse to take the 25% chance of roleblocking their kill on Holyflare, thus keeping Holyflare alive. Targeting LightningStrike with the orb is far too big of a risk for scum to take here.

I put myself at extreme risk of being tracked (because I didn't visit LightningStrike). If I was tracked, two mafia die for free.

If I had gotten any of the other three abilities, I couldn't have bussed LightningStrike. For reasons stated above, the best alternative plan for mafia would be to have someone else bus LightningStrike, still leaving me to try and defend myself.

Basically, there is an extremely specific sequence of events that must have happened for me to be mafia. I think it's extremely unlikely, but I admit it's possible. If you're wondering why I typed this up to arrive at a conclusion other than me being 100% confirmed town, I thought it would make me 100% confirmed town, but I need to be honest. I'm definitely 95+% town, which is my threshold for giving people a free pass for the game, but that's for everyone else to decide.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
March 24 2015 04:32 GMT
#5767
On March 24 2015 13:26 Breshke wrote:
Theres only 17 names on that list who else did LS leave out other than toad?


nvm its ve
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 24 2015 04:32 GMT
#5768
sup I'm back o/

What did I miss except for obvious mafia flipping mafia?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 24 2015 04:35 GMT
#5769
is it weird that I don't like either damdred or eden as town and everyone is telling me they are confirmed?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 24 2015 04:36 GMT
#5770
Trfel, your whole point about how I might claim in that spot as mafia comes down to being scared of vivax?

I had no vote on me except for Rayn&Palmar (both very likely scum and I scumread them both) so I wasn't really afraid myself. In fact all the votes that I DID get came AFTER I calimed so if you're trying to sell it that way it's just factually wrong.
I think we can both agree that I would have never been lynched d1 no matter what, right?

We already know mafia have a roleblocker unless Vivax is mafia because Vivax got roleblocked. Why would I be afraid to get shot by Vivax if I know I have a mate that can just roleblock him? I could have just let him be roleblocked without having claimed myself?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 04:36 GMT
#5771
On March 24 2015 13:32 Toadesstern wrote:
sup I'm back o/

What did I miss except for obvious mafia flipping mafia?

Congrats on your sleep schedule

ray ragequit after dropping a tight game in XXX Mini (despite a brilliant performance, seriously), ritoky replaced in and is pretty much mafia IMO. Go read my stuff on ritoky and decide for yourself though, I'm at my best when people are showing me where I'm wrong.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 04:37 GMT
#5772
On March 24 2015 13:35 ritoky wrote:
is it weird that I don't like either damdred or eden as town and everyone is telling me they are confirmed?

your team is about 120 hours too late on the disruption strategy

a for effort tho
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 04:39 GMT
#5773
On March 24 2015 13:36 Toadesstern wrote:
Trfel, your whole point about how I might claim in that spot as mafia comes down to being scared of vivax?

I had no vote on me except for Rayn&Palmar (both very likely scum and I scumread them both) so I wasn't really afraid myself. In fact all the votes that I DID get came AFTER I calimed so if you're trying to sell it that way it's just factually wrong.
I think we can both agree that I would have never been lynched d1 no matter what, right?

We already know mafia have a roleblocker unless Vivax is mafia because Vivax got roleblocked. Why would I be afraid to get shot by Vivax if I know I have a mate that can just roleblock him? I could have just let him be roleblocked without having claimed myself?
Fine, I must be tired XD

I retract those points. So if you are mafia, your claim was made to save your partner(s). Which I suppose is possible, but extremely unlikely. Not out of the question, though.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 24 2015 04:39 GMT
#5774
@trfel, I mean it's not really my fault my predecessor did retarded shit as VT, that's on him. just tryin to figure out the game and why the hell eden reacted to the exact same situation completely differently, and why damdred is trusting meta over his near perfect read on me.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 24 2015 04:39 GMT
#5775
On March 24 2015 13:36 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 13:32 Toadesstern wrote:
sup I'm back o/

What did I miss except for obvious mafia flipping mafia?

Congrats on your sleep schedule

ray ragequit after dropping a tight game in XXX Mini (despite a brilliant performance, seriously), ritoky replaced in and is pretty much mafia IMO. Go read my stuff on ritoky and decide for yourself though, I'm at my best when people are showing me where I'm wrong.


mmh honestly if that's the case I'm not really interested in ritoky.

Sorry dude you're getting lynched tomorrow. Don't waste your time to catch up. I mean yeah it's really rude to say this but there's nothing you can do to make me not lynch you tomorrow. Rayn was as confirmed mafia as they get and I wouldn't want to waste your time :/
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 24 2015 04:42 GMT
#5776
On March 24 2015 13:37 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 13:35 ritoky wrote:
is it weird that I don't like either damdred or eden as town and everyone is telling me they are confirmed?

your team is about 120 hours too late on the disruption strategy

a for effort tho


good for you dude. you have a big dick, is that what you wanted to hear?

[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 24 2015 04:42 GMT
#5777
how much conspiracy from Vivax do I have to walk through this time?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 24 2015 04:44 GMT
#5778
I mean if any of the vigi's have a shot left or if SL has an orb. if killing me and having me flip VT like I am allows for more clarity for town, I am all for it. I can't promise this late in the game my reads will be good. Especially since they seem to already be very different from a lot of "town".
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 04:45 GMT
#5779
On March 24 2015 13:42 Toadesstern wrote:
how much conspiracy from Vivax do I have to walk through this time?
None, actually?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 24 2015 04:48 GMT
#5780
On March 24 2015 13:07 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 12:26 rsoultin wrote:
for me it's a feeling of him being outside the game instead of mingling

he'll start shit fights for no reason, whether he thinks people are scum or not, and perpetuate them

he won't work with people to crystallize his reads, or to get where there heads are at

at least this yardstick worked last game lolol



He does this as both alignments though. Especially d1. Look at the game he was masons with me he tunneled keirathi into the ground and didn't listen to.others


the two town games i've played with him had a different feel

i may be wrong but, until proven so -shrugs-

why were you townreading him?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 287 288 289 290 291 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 646
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15734
910 68
soO 43
Dota 2
Gorgc7120
monkeys_forever97
canceldota70
League of Legends
Doublelift1394
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4182
Other Games
summit1g2234
fl0m1471
FrodaN837
olofmeister809
Liquid`Hasu332
C9.Mang0210
Livibee187
IndyStarCraft 99
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 15
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• poizon28 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2870
• WagamamaTV347
Other Games
• imaqtpie1100
• Scarra711
• Shiphtur579
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.