• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:56
CEST 14:56
KST 21:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War35.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11061 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 287

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 285 286 287 288 289 460 Next
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 00:11 GMT
#5721
INB4 Onegu and ray/ritoky are masons.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 00:11 GMT
#5722
sicklucker do you agree with my and artanis's mondo townreads list
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 00:11 GMT
#5723
Nice try eden but my post was bettar.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 24 2015 00:12 GMT
#5724
On March 24 2015 08:59 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 08:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:43 ritoky wrote:
so artanis from that list it looks like exo and toad are confirmed town pretty much? the rest seem like reinforced reads.

There's no one that's "confirmed" as in greenchecked or anything like that. Here's where I'm at.
100% Confirmed Town
Me.
99.99% Confirmed Town
Vivax
Toadesstern
Trfel
Eden1892
Rsoultin
99% Confirmed Town
Exo
Damdred
95% Confirmed Town
FecalFeast


could you please separate this a bit for me? could you tell me which ones are from claims/checks and which ones are from vote logic/reads. cuz i think you're town as of now, but i don't really know shit about this game yet or give credence to your reads


Most are just there reads tbh. Its kind of absurd to say tref/toad/vivax/dandred/exo/eden area all confirmed with sketchy claims or no claims at all. I would bet my left nut 1 or 2 of them are acualy mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 00:12 GMT
#5725
Also I'm considering myself gatekeeper of the circle of 9. I figure as long as we get everyone on one line in that we should be good.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 24 2015 00:13 GMT
#5726
On March 24 2015 09:11 Eden1892 wrote:
sicklucker do you agree with my and artanis's mondo townreads list


I agree that there townreads. I dont agree that there confirmed
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 00:13 GMT
#5727
On March 24 2015 09:12 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 08:59 ritoky wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:43 ritoky wrote:
so artanis from that list it looks like exo and toad are confirmed town pretty much? the rest seem like reinforced reads.

There's no one that's "confirmed" as in greenchecked or anything like that. Here's where I'm at.
100% Confirmed Town
Me.
99.99% Confirmed Town
Vivax
Toadesstern
Trfel
Eden1892
Rsoultin
99% Confirmed Town
Exo
Damdred
95% Confirmed Town
FecalFeast


could you please separate this a bit for me? could you tell me which ones are from claims/checks and which ones are from vote logic/reads. cuz i think you're town as of now, but i don't really know shit about this game yet or give credence to your reads


Most are just there reads tbh. Its kind of absurd to say tref/toad/vivax/dandred/exo/eden area all confirmed with sketchy claims or no claims at all. I would bet my left nut 1 or 2 of them are acualy mafia

you have to be a mason with onegu and can't actually believe this
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 00:13 GMT
#5728
Actually Trfel should be in 99% instead of 99.99% because there is a universe where scum Trfel gets the orb and sets himself up in a great position.

I don't think I'm living in it since I have other reasons to read him as town but it's bigger than 0.01%.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 24 2015 00:14 GMT
#5729
On March 24 2015 09:12 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 08:59 ritoky wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:43 ritoky wrote:
so artanis from that list it looks like exo and toad are confirmed town pretty much? the rest seem like reinforced reads.

There's no one that's "confirmed" as in greenchecked or anything like that. Here's where I'm at.
100% Confirmed Town
Me.
99.99% Confirmed Town
Vivax
Toadesstern
Trfel
Eden1892
Rsoultin
99% Confirmed Town
Exo
Damdred
95% Confirmed Town
FecalFeast


could you please separate this a bit for me? could you tell me which ones are from claims/checks and which ones are from vote logic/reads. cuz i think you're town as of now, but i don't really know shit about this game yet or give credence to your reads


Most are just there reads tbh. Its kind of absurd to say tref/toad/vivax/dandred/exo/eden area all confirmed with sketchy claims or no claims at all. I would bet my left nut 1 or 2 of them are acualy mafia


which one or two and who gets the nut if you're wrong? xD
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 00:15 GMT
#5730
everyone including the mafia should probably just ignore sicklucker trying to wifom the nightkills by pretending to doubt the claims until he realizes that he's not actually making pro plays
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 00:15 GMT
#5731
On March 24 2015 09:12 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 08:59 ritoky wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:43 ritoky wrote:
so artanis from that list it looks like exo and toad are confirmed town pretty much? the rest seem like reinforced reads.

There's no one that's "confirmed" as in greenchecked or anything like that. Here's where I'm at.
100% Confirmed Town
Me.
99.99% Confirmed Town
Vivax
Toadesstern
Trfel
Eden1892
Rsoultin
99% Confirmed Town
Exo
Damdred
95% Confirmed Town
FecalFeast


could you please separate this a bit for me? could you tell me which ones are from claims/checks and which ones are from vote logic/reads. cuz i think you're town as of now, but i don't really know shit about this game yet or give credence to your reads


Most are just there reads tbh. Its kind of absurd to say tref/toad/vivax/dandred/exo/eden area all confirmed with sketchy claims or no claims at all. I would bet my left nut 1 or 2 of them are acualy mafia

Call.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 00:15 GMT
#5732
I expect delivery in a vacuumed jar.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 24 2015 00:16 GMT
#5733
but i want sicklucker's nut?

i have a display case somewhere...that or i can just have it stuffed and give it to the cat to play with ^^

-poofing again bad rsoul-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 24 2015 00:16 GMT
#5734
On March 24 2015 08:57 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 06:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I'll just 100% afk all the games i am scum in so this will never happen again.
I don't give any fucks losing as mafia. I give any fucks losing as town.
I give a HIGH amount of fucks LOSING AS TOWN IN A FUCKING LYLO WHEN I HAVE LEAD THE LYCNHES OF ALL MAFIA INT HIS FUCKIN GSTUPID SHIT GAME AND SOME RETARDS WANT TO LYNCH ME!


lololol



rayn also went on to say he quit the game forever. Its rayn I dont believe anything he says anyway. were not getting anything from this
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 00:16 GMT
#5735
[QUOTE]On March 24 2015 09:16 rsoultin wrote:
but i want sicklucker's nut?

i have a display case somewhere...that or i can just have it stuffed and give it to the cat to play with ^^

-poofing again bad rsoul-[/QUOTE[QUOTE]On March 24 2015 09:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 24 2015 09:12 sicklucker wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 24 2015 08:59 ritoky wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 24 2015 08:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 24 2015 08:43 ritoky wrote:
so artanis from that list it looks like exo and toad are confirmed town pretty much? the rest seem like reinforced reads.[/QUOTE]
There's no one that's "confirmed" as in greenchecked or anything like that. Here's where I'm at.
100% Confirmed Town
Me.
99.99% Confirmed Town
Vivax
Toadesstern
Trfel
Eden1892
Rsoultin
99% Confirmed Town
Exo
Damdred
95% Confirmed Town
FecalFeast[/QUOTE]

could you please separate this a bit for me? could you tell me which ones are from claims/checks and which ones are from vote logic/reads. cuz i think you're town as of now, but i don't really know shit about this game yet or give credence to your reads[/QUOTE]

Most are just there reads tbh. Its kind of absurd to say tref/toad/vivax/dandred/exo/eden area all confirmed with sketchy claims or no claims at all. I would bet my left nut 1 or 2 of them are acualy mafia[/QUOTE]
Call.[/QUOTE]
congrats to both of you for claiming dibs to a middle schooler's left nut
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 00:17 GMT
#5736
there's a fucked up quote tag in there somewhere but idgaf
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 00:17 GMT
#5737
changed my mind I found it and it's bothering me

On March 24 2015 09:16 rsoultin wrote:
but i want sicklucker's nut?

i have a display case somewhere...that or i can just have it stuffed and give it to the cat to play with ^^

-poofing again bad rsoul-
On March 24 2015 09:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 09:12 sicklucker wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:59 ritoky wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:43 ritoky wrote:
so artanis from that list it looks like exo and toad are confirmed town pretty much? the rest seem like reinforced reads.

There's no one that's "confirmed" as in greenchecked or anything like that. Here's where I'm at.
100% Confirmed Town
Me.
99.99% Confirmed Town
Vivax
Toadesstern
Trfel
Eden1892
Rsoultin
99% Confirmed Town
Exo
Damdred
95% Confirmed Town
FecalFeast


could you please separate this a bit for me? could you tell me which ones are from claims/checks and which ones are from vote logic/reads. cuz i think you're town as of now, but i don't really know shit about this game yet or give credence to your reads


Most are just there reads tbh. Its kind of absurd to say tref/toad/vivax/dandred/exo/eden area all confirmed with sketchy claims or no claims at all. I would bet my left nut 1 or 2 of them are acualy mafia

Call.

congrats to both of you for claiming dibs to a middle schooler's left nut
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 24 2015 00:18 GMT
#5738
okay so the town is very likely: vivax, toad, trfel, rsoul, and exo from role stuff. the rest seems to be reads and stuff, which i will get on my own. thank you artanis.

regarding your eden read what do you make of this from mafia XXX:

context: damdred claims cop during night, forced to sub out due to irl things regarding his wife -> ff subs in

On March 16 2015 11:17 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh I need reads already? I haven't been following very closely as of yet. I'm off work in 45 mins.

I am a vt



On March 16 2015 11:23 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 11:17 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh I need reads already? I haven't been following very closely as of yet. I'm off work in 45 mins.

I am a vt

[image loading]


On March 16 2015 12:12 Eden1892 wrote:
Damdred claimed cop with an inno on rsoultin not 12 hours ago rofl

This game


On March 16 2015 13:12 Eden1892 wrote:
Lmao

I don't even know what that makes FF now. I had Damdred strong town so I should prolly stick with that


On March 16 2015 13:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm gonna WIFOM a little here and say that I would have definitely checked out scum QT and seen what was up before hard claiming vt

Who's the most controversial player atm?


On March 16 2015 13:15 Eden1892 wrote:
I kinda buy that

Everyone is controversial

Hell you're controversial now lololol


both eden and ff/damdred were VT in this case. his reaction in this game to an immediate vt claim is much different.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 24 2015 00:19 GMT
#5739
On March 24 2015 09:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Actually Trfel should be in 99% instead of 99.99% because there is a universe where scum Trfel gets the orb and sets himself up in a great position.

I don't think I'm living in it since I have other reasons to read him as town but it's bigger than 0.01%.


well arnt you conservative
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 24 2015 00:21 GMT
#5740
+ Show Spoiler +
but edeeeeen it's his left nut...that has to be some sort of delicacy to a tribe in africa somewhere. i could be rich! (actually lol he may get to keep his nuts. hard game is hard)


really poofing now >>
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 285 286 287 288 289 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 347
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32017
Calm 6834
Rain 1790
Bisu 1716
Jaedong 711
FanTaSy 631
Horang2 551
BeSt 384
Rush 312
Stork 302
[ Show more ]
Soma 254
Zeus 174
Larva 158
Light 151
Free 121
Snow 116
ZerO 113
Barracks 96
Mind 88
910 87
Mong 68
Killer 60
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 56
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 28
Shinee 28
Sexy 23
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 19
sorry 16
Terrorterran 15
Noble 13
Sacsri 7
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7158
Counter-Strike
fl0m3050
olofmeister886
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King87
Other Games
gofns33169
singsing2113
B2W.Neo727
Lowko292
crisheroes289
hiko241
RotterdaM58
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3176
• Jankos2486
• TFBlade246
Other Games
• WagamamaTV186
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 5m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 5m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.