• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:29
CEST 23:29
KST 06:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7727 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 307

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 305 306 307 308 309 343 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 16:25 GMT
#6121
On March 21 2015 01:21 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:16 marvellosity wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:15 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:14 marvellosity wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:14 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This is really frustrating because every single point against me is something i can't possibly explain.
I am not mafia, i don't know why i was not shot on N1. It is really BS to say ask me "why are you alive" when i can't psosibly have any explanation for it.

I have never seen marv this bad. Last game must have been the Ver game. It's insane.

are you serious? "this bad"?

yeah sorry for lynching that mafia you were fucking harddefending.

gtfo

You did fucking nothing.

JAT lynch ---> Marv did nothing
Onegu lynch ---> Marv did nothing.

Doing nothing on the jat lynch was perfect. I did nothing because I did not need to do nothing.

I supported the Onegu lynch most of the time and then killed him when it mattered.

none of this is bad at all. it's actually rather good.

Don't forget the 65 pages you garbaged into this thread while you were doing nothing of value.

nonetheless, that's what happened at the critical points

I let town (and you) have your jat lynch, that was fine.

you hard-defended the mafia lynch that i was voting on.

so whatever

No not w.e

if rayn is town here. You did fuck all. If we followed your lead we would have lynched town rayn on D1 who gave us these 2 lynches.

And you can't take any fucking credit on the Onegu lynch. You didn't even put 1 reason in the thread why Onegu was mafia in that 65 page filter of yours. Or maybe one. rofl.

And now you want to lynch that person over the most obvious mafia Palmar, or mafia Eden who played well but actually hasn"t made much sense in 85% of his posts. But I don't know if he is mafia for it. But clearly you don't know either.


And between all that you live in a world in which you think you are actually more valuable this game than let's say Koshi or rayn. What a joke you are.

Time to retire. or go on a long break.


If marv prevents you from throwing the game by lynching me he is totally more valuable than you.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 16:26 GMT
#6122
like nowhere ever did I claim I was some town MVP this game. i never claimed this anywhere.

but seriously fuck off if you're going to try to make me feel bad about my part in day 1, or lynching Onegu, or the effort I put in day 2 even where I was wrong.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 20 2015 16:28 GMT
#6123
The sex slaves will behave or they will be punished.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:28 GMT
#6124
There has NEVER ever been a game where i would be this interested in the game except for maybe GoT game, but even there my goal was to look good to certain people before i kill them and antagonize all the other people enough so they basically quit the game. That's what i can do when i play as scum. This game, i can never do this as mafia. NEVER.

If anyone thinks i have not actively been trying to figure out the game here you are just fucking idiots who can't tell why people say the stuff they do. Even in GoT game when my scumbuddies were being lynched i just afk'd and bussed them (Vivax and yamato) because i didn't have to do anything and i couldn't do anything. You guys have been trying to lynch townies since D1 and i think i have been the SOLE person to set this game onto the right track. Even on D3 i tried to figure out which one of Eden & prplhz is mafia, why the fuck would i even care if i am "set on bussing Onegu". The answer is I WOULD NOT, BECAUSE I CAN'T MAKE MYSELF CARE. I just can't, look at any fuckign game i have played as mafia. I can't make myself care after D1. I can look good on D1, and i usually do, then i just don't care and go for easy shit. Does it look i haven't cared in this game?

This is fucking ridiculous i even have to make posts like this-.
table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 16:28 GMT
#6125
On March 21 2015 01:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like nothing is about what this game and my actions. It's about something else.
People are saying shit i can't possibly even defend myself against.

It is so BS.

That's not true. I have repeatedly asked you about your Onegu read d2 and d3. You said you "pushed him" d2 but you never once vote him. You waffled on him d2 in fact. You claim you sheeped marv onto ritoky d2 but you were tr'ing ritoky and you never discussed the difference in reads with marv, you just ditched your tr without explanation and voted him.

All of these are suspicious things you actually did. Things you can answer for. Things you refused to answer for when I pressed you before. Maybe now you'll answer for them?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 16:29 GMT
#6126
like this is, by far, the hardest I have ever played any game of mafia.

It's also by far not my most successful one.
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 16:32 GMT
#6127
Is it too late to revisit prplhz? I know a framer is unlikely, but none of the other cases seem super likely either. And let's be real, if not for the cop check we would have lynched him
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:32 GMT
#6128
On March 21 2015 01:28 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like nothing is about what this game and my actions. It's about something else.
People are saying shit i can't possibly even defend myself against.

It is so BS.

That's not true. I have repeatedly asked you about your Onegu read d2 and d3. You said you "pushed him" d2 but you never once vote him. You waffled on him d2 in fact. You claim you sheeped marv onto ritoky d2 but you were tr'ing ritoky and you never discussed the difference in reads with marv, you just ditched your tr without explanation and voted him.

All of these are suspicious things you actually did. Things you can answer for. Things you refused to answer for when I pressed you before. Maybe now you'll answer for them?

I told marv many times i want to lynch Onegu. I told you this before. I sheeped marv in the end. Like what do you want me to explain, it's that fucking simple.

Maybe you can explain all the suspicious things i have asked you to explain what you have never bothered to touch even with a long stick. Hypocrite.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 16:35 GMT
#6129
i'm just not entertaining prplhz, game is void in my mind if he's framer so i'm not going down that path

if he's framer you're in the situation where, AT BEST, 2 of the mafia permanently show as green to checks, and a townie shows as red. That's actually misinformation
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:37 GMT
#6130
Please just lynch Eden. You can lynch me the next day if he doesn't flip mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 16:39 GMT
#6131
at that point the cop becomes an anti-town role, and 9v3 with anti town roles is just too much.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 16:40 GMT
#6132
rayn in the thread sounds more townie than rayn not in the thread.

Also I like how both the other guys think I'm real town now. That's good!
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 16:42 GMT
#6133
he does
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 16:42 GMT
#6134
it's the same with everyone though.

Sigh.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 16:43 GMT
#6135
And I just know Koshi is gonna be a cancerous asshole if I make the wrong decision
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 20 2015 16:44 GMT
#6136
Vote Count

Eden1892 (2): Koshi, raynpelikoneet
Palmer (0):
raynpelikoneet (4): Eden1892, prplhz, marvellosity, Palmer

Currently raynpelikoneet is set to be punished.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2015 16:45 GMT
#6137
Eden is not likely mafia rayn. Max 10%.

Palmar on the other hand... Everything is mafia about him. He hasnt bothered to solve the game since the Onegu lynch. Which now in retrospect looks like preventing the Onegu lynch.

But this is my own opinion and I follow your lead.
I had a good night of sleep.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 16:46 GMT
#6138
On March 21 2015 01:35 marvellosity wrote:
i'm just not entertaining prplhz, game is void in my mind if he's framer so i'm not going down that path

if he's framer you're in the situation where, AT BEST, 2 of the mafia permanently show as green to checks, and a townie shows as red. That's actually misinformation

Now that's just bullshit. It's a cop out to rationalize losing instead of an attempt to win. Come on, I can accept "I doubt there's a framer" but I won't accept "I don't care because in my mind it's not really a loss." Like how easy would that be? I could just say "Well I was obvious town so if I get ml'd it's not really my loss." But that's bullshit I still lose.

If you think he's town bc you just don't think there's a framer then ok. But don't give me the rationalization man. We can still win this game even if there's a framer
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2015 16:46 GMT
#6139
Palmar best cameleon
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 16:48 GMT
#6140
seems like everyone disagrees with you koshi.

maybe you're wrong?
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 305 306 307 308 309 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 248
SteadfastSC 116
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2294
910 61
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1040
Other Games
summit1g5977
Grubby2335
shahzam584
C9.Mang0190
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 63
• Hupsaiya 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21265
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur241
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 31m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 31m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.