• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:49
CEST 06:49
KST 13:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8713 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 306

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 304 305 306 307 308 343 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:12 GMT
#6101
Like nothing is about what this game and my actions. It's about something else.
People are saying shit i can't possibly even defend myself against.

It is so BS.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 16:13 GMT
#6102
On March 21 2015 01:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This is really frustrating because every single point against me is something i can't possibly explain.
I am not mafia, i don't know why i was not shot on N1. It is really BS to say ask me "why are you alive" when i can't psosibly have any explanation for it.

I have never seen marv this bad. Last game must have been the Ver game. It's insane.

are you serious? "this bad"?

yeah sorry for lynching that mafia you were fucking harddefending.

gtfo
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2015 16:13 GMT
#6103
rayn sorry. You are mafia because you lynched mafia with certainty.

-Palmar 2015
-Marv 2015
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 16:13 GMT
#6104
It actually soothes my raynfoil hat a bit that rayn is actually willing to take an active stance on either me or eden, even if he didn't back it up.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2015 16:14 GMT
#6105
On March 21 2015 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This is really frustrating because every single point against me is something i can't possibly explain.
I am not mafia, i don't know why i was not shot on N1. It is really BS to say ask me "why are you alive" when i can't psosibly have any explanation for it.

I have never seen marv this bad. Last game must have been the Ver game. It's insane.

are you serious? "this bad"?

yeah sorry for lynching that mafia you were fucking harddefending.

gtfo

You did fucking nothing.

JAT lynch ---> Marv did nothing
Onegu lynch ---> Marv did nothing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 16:14 GMT
#6106
On March 21 2015 01:13 Koshi wrote:
rayn sorry. You are mafia because you lynched mafia with certainty.

-Palmar 2015
-Marv 2015

Well you think I'm mafia so you can hardly antagonize me for it!
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2015 16:14 GMT
#6107
On March 21 2015 01:14 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:13 Koshi wrote:
rayn sorry. You are mafia because you lynched mafia with certainty.

-Palmar 2015
-Marv 2015

Well you think I'm mafia so you can hardly antagonize me for it!

Yup. But I hope you are town.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 16:14 GMT
#6108
On March 21 2015 01:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This is really frustrating because every single point against me is something i can't possibly explain.
I am not mafia, i don't know why i was not shot on N1. It is really BS to say ask me "why are you alive" when i can't psosibly have any explanation for it.

I have never seen marv this bad. Last game must have been the Ver game. It's insane.

are you serious? "this bad"?

yeah sorry for lynching that mafia you were fucking harddefending.

gtfo

You did fucking nothing.

JAT lynch ---> Marv did nothing
Onegu lynch ---> Marv did nothing.

Doing nothing on the jat lynch was perfect. I did nothing because I did not need to do nothing.

I supported the Onegu lynch most of the time and then killed him when it mattered.

none of this is bad at all. it's actually rather good.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 16:15 GMT
#6109
Not to mention I'm still waffling hard between rayn and eden.

In short I generally want to lynch whoever of them isn't in the thread at the time I'm thinking about it.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2015 16:15 GMT
#6110
On March 21 2015 01:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:14 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This is really frustrating because every single point against me is something i can't possibly explain.
I am not mafia, i don't know why i was not shot on N1. It is really BS to say ask me "why are you alive" when i can't psosibly have any explanation for it.

I have never seen marv this bad. Last game must have been the Ver game. It's insane.

are you serious? "this bad"?

yeah sorry for lynching that mafia you were fucking harddefending.

gtfo

You did fucking nothing.

JAT lynch ---> Marv did nothing
Onegu lynch ---> Marv did nothing.

Doing nothing on the jat lynch was perfect. I did nothing because I did not need to do nothing.

I supported the Onegu lynch most of the time and then killed him when it mattered.

none of this is bad at all. it's actually rather good.

Don't forget the 65 pages you garbaged into this thread while you were doing nothing of value.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:16 GMT
#6111
On March 21 2015 01:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:14 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This is really frustrating because every single point against me is something i can't possibly explain.
I am not mafia, i don't know why i was not shot on N1. It is really BS to say ask me "why are you alive" when i can't psosibly have any explanation for it.

I have never seen marv this bad. Last game must have been the Ver game. It's insane.

are you serious? "this bad"?

yeah sorry for lynching that mafia you were fucking harddefending.

gtfo

You did fucking nothing.

JAT lynch ---> Marv did nothing
Onegu lynch ---> Marv did nothing.

Doing nothing on the jat lynch was perfect. I did nothing because I did not need to do nothing.

I supported the Onegu lynch most of the time and then killed him when it mattered.

none of this is bad at all. it's actually rather good.

And if i had done nothing neither of those people would have been lynched...
But hey i am still mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 16:16 GMT
#6112
On March 21 2015 01:15 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:14 marvellosity wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:14 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This is really frustrating because every single point against me is something i can't possibly explain.
I am not mafia, i don't know why i was not shot on N1. It is really BS to say ask me "why are you alive" when i can't psosibly have any explanation for it.

I have never seen marv this bad. Last game must have been the Ver game. It's insane.

are you serious? "this bad"?

yeah sorry for lynching that mafia you were fucking harddefending.

gtfo

You did fucking nothing.

JAT lynch ---> Marv did nothing
Onegu lynch ---> Marv did nothing.

Doing nothing on the jat lynch was perfect. I did nothing because I did not need to do nothing.

I supported the Onegu lynch most of the time and then killed him when it mattered.

none of this is bad at all. it's actually rather good.

Don't forget the 65 pages you garbaged into this thread while you were doing nothing of value.

nonetheless, that's what happened at the critical points

I let town (and you) have your jat lynch, that was fine.

you hard-defended the mafia lynch that i was voting on.

so whatever
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:17 GMT
#6113
I guess i need to start doing nothing so people don't think i am scum.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 16:17 GMT
#6114
I'm really sure it's eden if it's not rayn. i should probably lynch eden first but then i feel like i would lynch palmar tomorrow or something if he is town.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 16:18 GMT
#6115
On March 21 2015 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I guess i need to start doing nothing so people don't think i am scum.

quite the contrary.

I understand your frustration, but in essence there is no difference between the effort levels you and I have put into the game, you've just been right a bit more.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 16:21 GMT
#6116
like this game is absolutely unique

in that i am choosing between 3 players, who under any other circumstance, i would be sitting heavily town on
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:21 GMT
#6117
On March 21 2015 01:18 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I guess i need to start doing nothing so people don't think i am scum.

quite the contrary.

I understand your frustration, but in essence there is no difference between the effort levels you and I have put into the game, you've just been right a bit more.

That is not right Palmar. That is just not fucking right.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2015 16:21 GMT
#6118
On March 21 2015 01:16 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:15 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:14 marvellosity wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:14 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This is really frustrating because every single point against me is something i can't possibly explain.
I am not mafia, i don't know why i was not shot on N1. It is really BS to say ask me "why are you alive" when i can't psosibly have any explanation for it.

I have never seen marv this bad. Last game must have been the Ver game. It's insane.

are you serious? "this bad"?

yeah sorry for lynching that mafia you were fucking harddefending.

gtfo

You did fucking nothing.

JAT lynch ---> Marv did nothing
Onegu lynch ---> Marv did nothing.

Doing nothing on the jat lynch was perfect. I did nothing because I did not need to do nothing.

I supported the Onegu lynch most of the time and then killed him when it mattered.

none of this is bad at all. it's actually rather good.

Don't forget the 65 pages you garbaged into this thread while you were doing nothing of value.

nonetheless, that's what happened at the critical points

I let town (and you) have your jat lynch, that was fine.

you hard-defended the mafia lynch that i was voting on.

so whatever

No not w.e

if rayn is town here. You did fuck all. If we followed your lead we would have lynched town rayn on D1 who gave us these 2 lynches.

And you can't take any fucking credit on the Onegu lynch. You didn't even put 1 reason in the thread why Onegu was mafia in that 65 page filter of yours. Or maybe one. rofl.

And now you want to lynch that person over the most obvious mafia Palmar, or mafia Eden who played well but actually hasn"t made much sense in 85% of his posts. But I don't know if he is mafia for it. But clearly you don't know either.


And between all that you live in a world in which you think you are actually more valuable this game than let's say Koshi or rayn. What a joke you are.

Time to retire. or go on a long break.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 16:23 GMT
#6119
On March 21 2015 01:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:18 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I guess i need to start doing nothing so people don't think i am scum.

quite the contrary.

I understand your frustration, but in essence there is no difference between the effort levels you and I have put into the game, you've just been right a bit more.

That is not right Palmar. That is just not fucking right.

Why is it not right?
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 16:23 GMT
#6120
Koshi, fuck off, you miserable little cunt.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 304 305 306 307 308 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1387
910 86
NotJumperer 80
Bale 43
Hyun 36
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
febbydoto28
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King133
Other Games
summit1g7779
Coldzera 740
JimRising 636
hungrybox582
WinterStarcraft329
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft284
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 27
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota291
League of Legends
• Lourlo864
• Rush820
• Stunt284
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 11m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.