• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:50
CEST 06:50
KST 13:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8770 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 305

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 303 304 305 306 307 343 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 15:56 GMT
#6081
Like I have actual good reasons to believe rayn is town, and they are much the same reasons that Koshi has presented (and I think I did the same when I read a bunch of his filter on day 3).
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 15:56 GMT
#6082
so do I.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 15:59 GMT
#6083
On March 21 2015 00:48 Palmar wrote:
##unvote
##vote rayn


I'd actually like to see him try.

I am not sure why i need to try.

I have solved this game to the point i don't need to. It's a bit hypocritical to say "rayn needs to try" when in fact i have tried ALL THE GAME way more than anyone else. I have been under suspicion all the game and i have turned it against lynching mafia. Yes, that is a fact. Like get rekt if you are town. You have not tried, and trying now, when you are one of the two suspects doesn't count anything to me because it looks like you don't give a fuck, except for not getting lynched. Every scum does that, so i don't care. Like literally, at this point you and Eden "trying" does not mean anything, you can't even fucking make a case on why i am mafia....

There are three possibilities here:
(1) town is retarded and lynches me, then gets it right the next day
(2) town is really retarded and lynches me, then gets it wrong the next day
(3) town is smart and lynches into you and Eden.

I don't have to try. I have already solved the game to the point where town can't lose. If they are not retarded. If they are retarded, well... that's not on me, it's on them. Of course the one of you and Eden who is scum make everything they can to not get lynched. WHY WOULDN'T YOU? Because you lose the game if you don't. One of you is stupid for not realizing the obvious, one of you is mafia. It really is that simple.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 16:01 GMT
#6084
I'm going for (1)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 16:02 GMT
#6085
It's always on you if you get lynched.

Hence why I'm pulling all stops today.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 16:02 GMT
#6086
I tried yesterday too. Sure I was wrong, but I really tried.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:04 GMT
#6087
On March 21 2015 01:02 Palmar wrote:
It's always on you if you get lynched.

No it is not, not this time.
I can't possibly have played better in this game except for lynching mafia on D2.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2015 16:04 GMT
#6088
On March 21 2015 00:37 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 00:37 Koshi wrote:
marv, if you don't lynch Eden today I don't even know where to begin. Did you even read the posts rayn made to get Onegu lynched? When you and rayn were solving the game N3, what was off? If nothing was off, why are you lynching him?

i already showed my points, why you ignore?

1) JAT and Onegu never voted and there were 4 votes on rayn. I could see a world in which JAT didn't come in and voted rayn. Eden had a townread on rayn from his big post so he couldn't go to rayn when it mattered. Onegu soulread.

2) Why would rayn kill rsoultin then? I showed why Palmar would kill rsoultin. Perfect reasons + he tried to get a blueclaim out of it. Why not kill marv? or Palmar?

3) Mistakes were made. I laugh something like that away when I have to read the bullshit Eden and Palmar write 24/7. But w.e. Fair point.

4) I was sure Onegu wasn't scum, rayn was sure he was scum. rayn changed to Eden, if he wanted to get the Onegu kred from the start, why would he waver for a second? Just to go back a bit later? It's unlikely this is mafia behaviour.


rayn is town because he HARDBUSSED Onegu. I have never seen anybody do it like that. And then during the night the mafia was concerned about a cop and shot Damdred. Why would rayn do this? It is way more likely that mafia didn't want to lose their gf because they thought there was a cop.
So rayn is town.

There is no way ever rayn is mafia. Ever.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 16:05 GMT
#6089
On March 21 2015 01:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:02 Palmar wrote:
It's always on you if you get lynched.

No it is not, not this time.
I can't possibly have played better in this game except for lynching mafia on D2.

So who is it, me or Eden?
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:07 GMT
#6090
4) I was sure Onegu wasn't scum, rayn was sure he was scum. rayn changed to Eden, if he wanted to get the Onegu kred from the start, why would he waver for a second? Just to go back a bit later? It's unlikely this is mafia behaviour.

I was not sure which one of Eden/prplhz was the other scum.
Then prplhz looked town.
I was sure Onegu and Eden were both mafia, i switched because everyone else switched.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 16:07 GMT
#6091
On March 21 2015 01:04 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 00:37 marvellosity wrote:
On March 21 2015 00:37 Koshi wrote:
marv, if you don't lynch Eden today I don't even know where to begin. Did you even read the posts rayn made to get Onegu lynched? When you and rayn were solving the game N3, what was off? If nothing was off, why are you lynching him?

i already showed my points, why you ignore?

1) JAT and Onegu never voted and there were 4 votes on rayn. I could see a world in which JAT didn't come in and voted rayn. Eden had a townread on rayn from his big post so he couldn't go to rayn when it mattered. Onegu soulread.

2) Why would rayn kill rsoultin then? I showed why Palmar would kill rsoultin. Perfect reasons + he tried to get a blueclaim out of it. Why not kill marv? or Palmar?

3) Mistakes were made. I laugh something like that away when I have to read the bullshit Eden and Palmar write 24/7. But w.e. Fair point.

4) I was sure Onegu wasn't scum, rayn was sure he was scum. rayn changed to Eden, if he wanted to get the Onegu kred from the start, why would he waver for a second? Just to go back a bit later? It's unlikely this is mafia behaviour.


rayn is town because he HARDBUSSED Onegu. I have never seen anybody do it like that. And then during the night the mafia was concerned about a cop and shot Damdred. Why would rayn do this? It is way more likely that mafia didn't want to lose their gf because they thought there was a cop.
So rayn is town.

There is no way ever rayn is mafia. Ever.

2) still doesn't address the core point of 2, leaving alive the claimed doc who just lynched mafia. it doesn't matter who was killed instead :/
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:07 GMT
#6092
On March 21 2015 01:05 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:02 Palmar wrote:
It's always on you if you get lynched.

No it is not, not this time.
I can't possibly have played better in this game except for lynching mafia on D2.

So who is it, me or Eden?

Eden.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:08 GMT
#6093
On March 21 2015 01:07 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:04 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2015 00:37 marvellosity wrote:
On March 21 2015 00:37 Koshi wrote:
marv, if you don't lynch Eden today I don't even know where to begin. Did you even read the posts rayn made to get Onegu lynched? When you and rayn were solving the game N3, what was off? If nothing was off, why are you lynching him?

i already showed my points, why you ignore?

1) JAT and Onegu never voted and there were 4 votes on rayn. I could see a world in which JAT didn't come in and voted rayn. Eden had a townread on rayn from his big post so he couldn't go to rayn when it mattered. Onegu soulread.

2) Why would rayn kill rsoultin then? I showed why Palmar would kill rsoultin. Perfect reasons + he tried to get a blueclaim out of it. Why not kill marv? or Palmar?

3) Mistakes were made. I laugh something like that away when I have to read the bullshit Eden and Palmar write 24/7. But w.e. Fair point.

4) I was sure Onegu wasn't scum, rayn was sure he was scum. rayn changed to Eden, if he wanted to get the Onegu kred from the start, why would he waver for a second? Just to go back a bit later? It's unlikely this is mafia behaviour.


rayn is town because he HARDBUSSED Onegu. I have never seen anybody do it like that. And then during the night the mafia was concerned about a cop and shot Damdred. Why would rayn do this? It is way more likely that mafia didn't want to lose their gf because they thought there was a cop.
So rayn is town.

There is no way ever rayn is mafia. Ever.

2) still doesn't address the core point of 2, leaving alive the claimed doc who just lynched mafia. it doesn't matter who was killed instead :/

Don't be stupid, did you actually believe i was the doc?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 16:09 GMT
#6094
On March 21 2015 01:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:07 marvellosity wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:04 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2015 00:37 marvellosity wrote:
On March 21 2015 00:37 Koshi wrote:
marv, if you don't lynch Eden today I don't even know where to begin. Did you even read the posts rayn made to get Onegu lynched? When you and rayn were solving the game N3, what was off? If nothing was off, why are you lynching him?

i already showed my points, why you ignore?

1) JAT and Onegu never voted and there were 4 votes on rayn. I could see a world in which JAT didn't come in and voted rayn. Eden had a townread on rayn from his big post so he couldn't go to rayn when it mattered. Onegu soulread.

2) Why would rayn kill rsoultin then? I showed why Palmar would kill rsoultin. Perfect reasons + he tried to get a blueclaim out of it. Why not kill marv? or Palmar?

3) Mistakes were made. I laugh something like that away when I have to read the bullshit Eden and Palmar write 24/7. But w.e. Fair point.

4) I was sure Onegu wasn't scum, rayn was sure he was scum. rayn changed to Eden, if he wanted to get the Onegu kred from the start, why would he waver for a second? Just to go back a bit later? It's unlikely this is mafia behaviour.


rayn is town because he HARDBUSSED Onegu. I have never seen anybody do it like that. And then during the night the mafia was concerned about a cop and shot Damdred. Why would rayn do this? It is way more likely that mafia didn't want to lose their gf because they thought there was a cop.
So rayn is town.

There is no way ever rayn is mafia. Ever.

2) still doesn't address the core point of 2, leaving alive the claimed doc who just lynched mafia. it doesn't matter who was killed instead :/

Don't be stupid, did you actually believe i was the doc?

There was a greater than normal chance you were, sure? Like, enough to take a punt on killing, especially as you just lynched mafia

I would have shot you N1
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:10 GMT
#6095
i would have shot me too. but still marv, lol
i apparently get better at fakeclaiming then.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2015 16:10 GMT
#6096
On March 21 2015 01:07 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:04 Koshi wrote:
On March 21 2015 00:37 marvellosity wrote:
On March 21 2015 00:37 Koshi wrote:
marv, if you don't lynch Eden today I don't even know where to begin. Did you even read the posts rayn made to get Onegu lynched? When you and rayn were solving the game N3, what was off? If nothing was off, why are you lynching him?

i already showed my points, why you ignore?

1) JAT and Onegu never voted and there were 4 votes on rayn. I could see a world in which JAT didn't come in and voted rayn. Eden had a townread on rayn from his big post so he couldn't go to rayn when it mattered. Onegu soulread.

2) Why would rayn kill rsoultin then? I showed why Palmar would kill rsoultin. Perfect reasons + he tried to get a blueclaim out of it. Why not kill marv? or Palmar?

3) Mistakes were made. I laugh something like that away when I have to read the bullshit Eden and Palmar write 24/7. But w.e. Fair point.

4) I was sure Onegu wasn't scum, rayn was sure he was scum. rayn changed to Eden, if he wanted to get the Onegu kred from the start, why would he waver for a second? Just to go back a bit later? It's unlikely this is mafia behaviour.


rayn is town because he HARDBUSSED Onegu. I have never seen anybody do it like that. And then during the night the mafia was concerned about a cop and shot Damdred. Why would rayn do this? It is way more likely that mafia didn't want to lose their gf because they thought there was a cop.
So rayn is town.

There is no way ever rayn is mafia. Ever.

2) still doesn't address the core point of 2, leaving alive the claimed doc who just lynched mafia. it doesn't matter who was killed instead :/

Both Eden and Palmar know that rayn likes to fakeclaim. If he did, they would lose a lynch if there was a real doc.

And rayn wasn't doc so there is that. You also have to know that Palmar did his best to see if rayn was really doc. So did you btw marv.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 16:11 GMT
#6097
This is really frustrating because every single point against me is something i can't possibly explain.
I am not mafia, i don't know why i was not shot on N1. It is really BS to say ask me "why are you alive" when i can't psosibly have any explanation for it.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2015 16:12 GMT
#6098
On March 21 2015 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This is really frustrating because every single point against me is something i can't possibly explain.
I am not mafia, i don't know why i was not shot on N1. It is really BS to say ask me "why are you alive" when i can't psosibly have any explanation for it.

I have never seen marv this bad. Last game must have been the Ver game. It's insane.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 16:12 GMT
#6099
I never asked you why you were alive, because i know you can't answer it

it's just one of the facts of the game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 16:12 GMT
#6100
On March 21 2015 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This is really frustrating because every single point against me is something i can't possibly explain.
I am not mafia, i don't know why i was not shot on N1. It is really BS to say ask me "why are you alive" when i can't psosibly have any explanation for it.

♥
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 303 304 305 306 307 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1387
910 86
NotJumperer 80
Bale 43
Hyun 36
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
febbydoto28
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King133
Other Games
summit1g7779
Coldzera 740
JimRising 636
hungrybox582
WinterStarcraft329
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft284
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 27
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota291
League of Legends
• Lourlo864
• Rush820
• Stunt284
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 11m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.