• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:23
CEST 00:23
KST 07:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8325 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 309

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 307 308 309 310 311 343 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 17:04 GMT
#6161
it's cute that koshi is milking the fuck out of being better than marv for a limited part of a single game.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 17:05 GMT
#6162
On March 21 2015 02:00 Palmar wrote:
rayn how convinced are you that I'm not mafia?

100%.
Eden is mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 17:05 GMT
#6163
On March 21 2015 02:03 Koshi wrote:
Marv. If we followed you we would already have lost d1. but good on you still trying to achieve that goal!!!

I backed off rayn quite clearly when I came back before deadline? What's your problem?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 17:06 GMT
#6164
##Vote: Eden
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 17:07 GMT
#6165
like as far as I can see, I just sat around today thinking about the game, trying to think about all different angles, and you decide to call me shit for some reason?

i really don't get it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 17:08 GMT
#6166
I'm not mafia. At all.

Someone tell me one thing I haven't answered. To the best of my limited ability I will answer. I have like 40 pages or so. That's longer than all my filters as scum combined. I readily acknowledge I haven't been at my best but I am town. Don't lynch me please.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 17:09 GMT
#6167
On March 21 2015 02:07 marvellosity wrote:
like as far as I can see, I just sat around today thinking about the game, trying to think about all different angles, and you decide to call me shit for some reason?

i really don't get it

What?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 17:09 GMT
#6168
not you, silly
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 17:12 GMT
#6169
On March 21 2015 02:07 marvellosity wrote:
like as far as I can see, I just sat around today thinking about the game, trying to think about all different angles, and you decide to call me shit for some reason?

i really don't get it

Then why you vote me? I am town
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 17:13 GMT
#6170
because apparently right now i go for gameplay reasons than meta reasons.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 17:16 GMT
#6171
On March 21 2015 02:13 marvellosity wrote:
because apparently right now i go for gameplay reasons than meta reasons.

But what are the gameplay reasons?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 17:22 GMT
#6172
Wait. I got a way to solve this game.
Koshi check me tonight. Don't lynch me today. I really wish you not lynch Palmar but it is IMPERATIVE I be allowed to live to be checked. I will check green and we will all be ok
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 17:22 GMT
#6173
rofl
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 17:22 GMT
#6174
that I could see you and Onegu together. *shrug*

i know you can point me to all the town shit, so can all of you :x
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 17:23 GMT
#6175
On March 21 2015 02:22 Eden1892 wrote:
Wait. I got a way to solve this game.
Koshi check me tonight. Don't lynch me today. I really wish you not lynch Palmar but it is IMPERATIVE I be allowed to live to be checked. I will check green and we will all be ok

scumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscum!!!!!"!
table for two on a tv tray
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 20 2015 17:26 GMT
#6176
if we lynch town today does mafia shoot marv or koshi?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 17:27 GMT
#6177
On March 21 2015 02:22 marvellosity wrote:
that I could see you and Onegu together. *shrug*

i know you can point me to all the town shit, so can all of you :x

At least I've compiled mine into an intriguing and thought provoking story
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 17:27 GMT
#6178
On March 21 2015 02:26 prplhz wrote:
if we lynch town today does mafia shoot marv or koshi?

koshi

unless they have a roleblocker

in which case either, depending on who it is or what wifom they want to perpetrate
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 20 2015 17:27 GMT
#6179
i guess that doesn't matter
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 20 2015 17:29 GMT
#6180
actually if we lynch eden and he's town, rayn will shoot marv and palmar will shoot koshi
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Prev 1 307 308 309 310 311 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft238
Nina 103
ViBE71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14189
ZZZero.O 182
Dewaltoss 161
firebathero 98
Hyuk 74
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm117
febbydoto61
League of Legends
Doublelift3816
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6087
Other Games
summit1g7003
FrodaN2071
mouzStarbuck399
JimRising 321
KnowMe230
ToD198
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King42
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1196
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• musti20045 32
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur212
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 37m
INu's Battles
13h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 37m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.