• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:09
CEST 21:09
KST 04:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8024 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 311

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 309 310 311 312 313 343 Next
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 17:43 GMT
#6201
No I am not claiming medic
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 17:43 GMT
#6202
if rayn is town, this is one of the finest town performances i ever saw.

funny how i think there's a chance he's mafia then.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 17:43 GMT
#6203
Boys. I'm at work. I cannot always reply immediately
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 17:43 GMT
#6204
On March 21 2015 02:43 Eden1892 wrote:
No I am not claiming medic

so what's your super plan to win the game?
table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 17:44 GMT
#6205
Now the important part.

Ray, are YOU claiming medic?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 17:44 GMT
#6206
hahahah
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 17:44 GMT
#6207
that's not the important part at all
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 17:45 GMT
#6208
btw rayn i will nominate you in the awards after if you are town

remind me
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 17:45 GMT
#6209
On March 21 2015 02:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 02:43 Eden1892 wrote:
No I am not claiming medic

so what's your super plan to win the game?

I can't explain or the mafia might game it. It is also a boatload of WIFOM but I am confident I can parse the WIFOM. I think I'm the only person here bonkers enough to even try to parse it though which is why I can't die.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 17:46 GMT
#6210
sorry Eden, not gonna fly.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 17:46 GMT
#6211
On March 21 2015 02:45 marvellosity wrote:
btw rayn i will nominate you in the awards after if you are town

remind me

Not if I do it first. And yes that's even if he ml's me
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 17:48 GMT
#6212
On March 21 2015 02:46 marvellosity wrote:
sorry Eden, not gonna fly.

But if I explain it it's bunk.

Please?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 17:48 GMT
#6213
no
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 17:50 GMT
#6214
Pleeeeeeeeeeease.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 17:50 GMT
#6215
no
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 17:52 GMT
#6216
Please? I am super proud of this plan. It is some dope shit freal
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 17:53 GMT
#6217
refer any further pleas to previous responses
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2015 17:55 GMT
#6218
Yes rayn his play was superb. Doesnt matter if it is palmar or eden.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2015 17:58 GMT
#6219
Even as mafia
I had a good night of sleep.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 18:13 GMT
#6220
Ok fine. Here's how it was supposed to go.

Remember how I had 3 theories for mafia? I had to resolve Koshi, you, prplhz and ray, and also Palmar. So here was my plan:

1. You are town because if there's a framer it's prplhz. The odds of you framing yourself n2 when you wouldn't necessarily need it and would be an unlikely check are low. prplhz otoh was a lock check last night.

2. I lynch ray today.

3. Koshi is always cop here.

That leaves Palmar and prplhz, and simply resolving "is there a framer?" Wins the game. So I told Koshi to check me. 2 possible results:

I. Koshi dies in the night. There is no framer cuz they would frame me. Koshi is being obstinate and would never entertain that I was framed here so there is no chance framer doesn't frame me. We lynch Palmar and win.

II. Koshi lives and gets red on me. I am framed. Thus prplhz is mafia. We lynch him and win.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 309 310 311 312 313 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 55
JuggernautJason50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23925
Mini 395
Hyuk 156
firebathero 120
ggaemo 119
Dewaltoss 117
ToSsGirL 25
ZZZero.O 23
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7144
febbydoto22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3413
Khaldor1550
crisheroes1028
Liquid`Hasu812
Other Games
FrodaN2817
fl0m919
Beastyqt743
KnowMe441
mouzStarbuck306
summit1g157
ArmadaUGS122
Mew2King52
Trikslyr43
Chillindude17
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1102
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 49
• Adnapsc2 23
• LUISG 9
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 44
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7705
• WagamamaTV485
Other Games
• imaqtpie854
• Shiphtur288
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 51m
INu's Battles
16h 51m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 51m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 51m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.