• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:48
CEST 17:48
KST 00:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9584 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 21:26 GMT
#1099
Ugh

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Blazinghand
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 23:06 GMT
#1171
Anyone seriously listening to this is retarded

I am town, I've been at work and unable to participate much. True that I don't like scum much but I would NEVER cc here. There is NO point when my team could just nk BH at night. I'm not suicidal and I'm not idiotic. I'm the real JK. If somehow BH is also JK I have no clue what is going on but I just can't believe that there are two Lord Percys. Makes 0 sense.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 23:08 GMT
#1172
On February 16 2015 08:03 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 07:54 Breshke wrote:
On February 16 2015 07:45 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 07:43 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 07:42 Breshke wrote:
BH you say we are bad because we don't realize this is your town game but wouldn't you push your RNG lynch no matter your alignment. What makes THIS your town game?


I don't RNG as scum.


Actually, more accurately, I haven't RNGed as scum. I suppose if I were scum and in the right mood I might. But RNG makes people want to lynch me and it's hard to dodge the noose as scum since you're lying about it, see?


hmmm

My problem now is that if you don't RNG as scum arn't your town and mafia games too easily distinguishable from each other. Wouldn't the fact that you don't RNG make you look scummier hence you would be forced into doing it as scum. I don't know what i expect you to reply to that but any reads you might have other than VA i would like to hear.

On February 16 2015 07:45 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 16 2015 07:37 Breshke wrote:
if you flip JK of course ill be lynching eden it goes without saying. A VT claim from him after you flip would be fucking retarded.

On February 16 2015 07:28 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 16 2015 07:25 Breshke wrote:
Why would eden go for a 1 for 1 trade there

cause he doesn't like rolling mafia


Are you making this up? I've played mafia with eden and he didn't seem too unhappy about it.


I think he enjoys town way more. It's my perception that he doesn't enjoy mafia. If you want an example of his lack of enjoyment of the mafia role, look no further than the linux game


I agree that he likes town more but there wasn't exactly suspicion on him today so why CC BH when it signs his death sentence tomorrow if he is scum. Yes if he doesnt enjoy scum he gets to kill BH and get out of the game but he could have just let BH's claim go by keep doing whatever he was doing and just kill BH in the night.

You are scum. You don't like being scum. You see someone claim (basically) medic. You come in, claim medic. Get him lynched, trade yourself 1 for 1 and then mafia can kill whoever the fuck they want moving forward. It's not a grade trade, but it's not terrible. Especially considering the fact that there are way too many mafia/sk already and town basically has no chance of winning

Robik you dumbass why would I cc as scum if I could n1 him and get a d1 ml?

Come on
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 23:26 GMT
#1179
On February 16 2015 08:14 liancourt wrote:
well if tp isn't scum vig can always shoot bh n1.

##unvote
##vote Town puppy

Wtf is this? Same thing applies to BH. And there is no way I cc here as scum. What are you doing???
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 23:27 GMT
#1180
On February 16 2015 08:24 liancourt wrote:
the way i see it both of them are going to die n1, but it'd be nice if vig didn't have to waste his bullet on obvious scum and we can lynch scum as town.

You are fucking kidding me. You cannot be this bad
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 23:28 GMT
#1182
Why the fuck am I being voted for? USE YOUR FUCKING BRAINS

I WOULD NEVER CC BH AS MAFIA HERE
THAT MAKES ZERO SENSE

LYNCH BH YOU IDIOTS
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 23:38 GMT
#1184
Someone explain why I would EVER cc somebody I can literally 100% shoot and kill n1

If you can't you have to accept I'm town. Period
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 23:39 GMT
#1185
On February 16 2015 08:35 liancourt wrote:
If i were jk I would have waited until d2 to CC. Someone on n1 would know that they have been JKed

"Every night you can visit someone and save them from any and all killing actions for that night. The target will not be able to perform any actions for that night. Target will know they have been roleblocked. "

OFC RB can also do this as well

"Once per night you can silence a player by being so unintelligible that they forget what they were doing. Players will know if they have been roleblocked. You can also borrow the Janitor's Garlic if you so intend (see below)."

2 players will be roleblocked. JK can claim who he rbed. The other person will claim who the RB rbed. The one who was rbed by the RB will most likely be town unless the rb one of their teammates.

Why CC now really....TP is scum guys

I cc'd to lunch scum d1 dumbass
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 23:42 GMT
#1187
I'm rude because I'm mad because this is retarded. THERE IS NO REASON I EVER CC AS MAFIA! I JUST SHHOT BH AT NIGHT! FUCK
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 01:41 GMT
#1230
One more fucking time.

Why would I EVER cc a JK as mafia when I can shoot him n1? It is a strictly inferior play. You have to believe I'm a complete idiot of a mafia player to think I do that. It is fucking stupid. Jailer is the only protective role possible and you can't jail yourself. Every mafia ever would shoot BH and let a townie get ml'd. I was on no one's radar the while time. Not a threat to be lynched at all. I would not piss that away to maybe ML someone who I could definitely n1 anyway.

Get. The. Fuck. Off. My. Wagon.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 01:51 GMT
#1233
My play is fine as town. If y'all weren't idiots we would be a lock to lynch scum today.

And I don't throw games as mafia. You saw me give up when I was caught. This isn't the same at all. After how detail-oriented you were about the hts miller thing I know you know this is different than Linux.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 02:00 GMT
#1239
On February 16 2015 10:55 IAmRobik wrote:
hey eden.

1) what if you're both town?
2) what are your reads other than BH is lying?

UoN is the bastardest mod that ever modded
2) rso probs mafia. Lian idk, he's scummy but he's also bad at this game. You might be mafia, you're too background. Vayme town. Hts town
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 02:01 GMT
#1240
Kelsier lean town too. His long blocky posts make me think mafia and give me reservation but everything else is townie imo
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 02:03 GMT
#1241
On February 16 2015 10:58 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 10:51 Town Puppy wrote:
My play is fine as town. If y'all weren't idiots we would be a lock to lynch scum today.

And I don't throw games as mafia. You saw me give up when I was caught. This isn't the same at all. After how detail-oriented you were about the hts miller thing I know you know this is different than Linux.


I can definitely see a difference, just as I can see a difference between your play this game and your town play from Horn. (Granted, I think you're trying to be less spammy, but it's like night and day.) What I don't understand is why you CCd immediately if you're actually the JK. If you know that you know that you know that BH is lying because you're the JK, then why not reserve that so that you can still use your abilities later? It's not a good play as town and I'm struggling to understand why you would do it now ><

Like, if it were me, I'd target him as JK and see if that effected the night kills, lol.

Trading 1 for 1 is a win for town. I gave it time unintentionally due to work. Think of it as like having a cop check guilty except even more reliable bc miller and framer can't mess with it
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 02:04 GMT
#1243
Tbh rob you're probs mafia bc you should know I never claim here as scum. So idk why I'm even answering you. Hijole
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 02:06 GMT
#1244
On February 16 2015 11:04 liancourt wrote:
tp's the goon so it'd be pointless jking him. Why would the RB/jan/GF CC, that is absurd


Do you actually believe what you're saying? I'm contemplating posting my role PM and blacklisting you forever. You are intolerably bad.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 02:19 GMT
#1253
On February 16 2015 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
I've been paying attention to TP's play.

To an extent, I've been trying ot understand his claim. Why would he do that? It makes almost as little sense as me claiming JK as scum would. For me to claim and get put on the block like this as scum would be an error since I'm a skilled player and probably MVP of any scumteam I'm on. TP isn't as good so it might be more worth it, especially in a trade for me, but... why not just shoot me, as he said? No, the more I think about it, the more I realize that TP would have to be even more not-on-my-level to claim as he did.

But then I realized: TP is so obviously below my level, there's no way he's scum. His scum-team-mates wouldn't let him do this, and he wouldn't even try. A 1-for-1 would only count in a situation that's not where he would get lynched first (and that's where things are going; I'm a much better arguer than him). He and his scummates would KNOW that he's not on my level. They wouldn't try this.

The only explanation that makes sense is that... we must have 2 JKs. It's stupid and our hosts are awful for doing this, but even TP and his scummates must be aware how weak TP is comapred to me in terms of knowledge, skill, and convincing power. As a sacrificial lamb he's not cut out for this strat.

We're both town. We're both JKs. By admitting this, I am basically conceding that I'm going to get lynched, since I won't push him further and will unvote him. I won't succeed in convincing the 2 JK setup, because the only explanaiton for doulble JK is that the HOSTS aren't on my level. They don't know how to balance.

By stopping pushing TP, I am probably letting myself die.

But when I die and flip JK, don't lynch TP. He's also a JK.

When I flip, don't lynch him.

Liancourt knows we're both town. How? Well, he must be scum, and trying to profit after the 2nd one of us flips JK.

Liancourt is the scum. He knows too much. His knowledge doesn't make sense.

After I die, DO NOT lynch TP. lynch Liancourt.

TP is a JK.

Sigh.

##unvote
##vote Liancourt


Palmar, where are you?

L

o

l

Get lynched mafia
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 02:27 GMT
#1259
On February 16 2015 11:18 liancourt wrote:
I like to play devil's advocate.

When everyone says yes, there has to be that 1 person that says no and analyze everything in favor of it being no. It's a coin flip really. Total wifom. I can uderstand tp claiming and yet i don't understand why he would put himself to his death. 1 for 1 is good for town? Why not survive and use your superior analysis and help town in later days and lynch scum. You know BH is scum them you can see who he is defending and see who he is pushing and who he is out right ignoring. When you die later town will automatically know BH is scum so why CC? You could have been more useful being alive and having that JK power and your power of analysis, why would you give all that up and just die n1? i really just don't understand.

That... Actually makes sense in a way. Ok. I apologize for being mean to you.

There's something else at play, true. It's Mardi Gras week. That means everyone is off of school all week. That means UTTER HELL for the restaurant I work at. I'm working something like 50 hrs this week. I'm already a lot of pages back. I doubt my capacity to catch up and be useful. I see a chance to trade 1-for-1 with mafia and maybe contribute during the night, and given my time available, that's pretty good.

And before anyone says it: yes, this means that ceteris paribus I would be somewhat more likely to trade 1-for-1 as mafia. However, it doesn't affect the decision calculus enough to make that worthwhile when BH could still be guaranteed shot tonight.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 02:31 GMT
#1263
On February 16 2015 11:22 Blazinghand wrote:
TP, you'll thank me after I flip for my foresight-- whether gleefully as scum or sadly as town. You're not even close to on my level, either because you're so bad you CCed as scum when it made no sense, or you can't see the truth of this matter.

Oh believe me. Call me Marshawn Lynch Im so thankful. Thankful you had the foresight to breadcrumb my role but not the foresight to breadcrumb a role that wasn't in the game. Thanks to your breadcrumb I got to lynch scum d1. I am SO THANKFUL!
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 02:32 GMT
#1267
On February 16 2015 11:31 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 11:30 IAmRobik wrote:
BH, if we lynch Eden today and he flips JK, should we lynch you tomorrow?


We won't, so it's not a valid question. Anyone who pushes a lynch on Eden is the same as pushing a lynch on me. We're both JKs.

You think there are two people named Lord Percy Percy in this game...?

Pretty sure that's bastard mod tier
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem314
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 314
IndyStarCraft 111
Railgan 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55478
Shuttle 4177
BeSt 660
Horang2 584
actioN 287
Larva 268
ggaemo 190
Sexy 185
Soma 146
Mind 119
[ Show more ]
Last 102
Zeus 76
Aegong 70
Killer 55
hero 54
Hyun 53
Dewaltoss 52
Sea.KH 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 23
PianO 21
Rock 15
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5488
qojqva3070
Dendi1450
420jenkins479
Fuzer 144
Counter-Strike
fl0m3987
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu1094
MindelVK20
Other Games
singsing1541
B2W.Neo806
FrodaN759
Beastyqt747
Mlord481
byalli402
ArmadaUGS197
Hui .188
KnowMe140
QueenE79
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 27
Chillindude22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 49
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3923
League of Legends
• Nemesis3168
Other Games
• WagamamaTV216
• Shiphtur22
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 12m
Replay Cast
7h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 12m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 12m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.