• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8073 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 02:47 GMT
#784
On February 15 2015 11:24 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 11:12 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 15 2015 10:59 rsoultin wrote:
On February 15 2015 10:51 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 15 2015 10:28 rsoultin wrote:
On February 15 2015 09:46 Town Puppy wrote:
Also liancourt is town. Not that I'm RNG lynching or anything + Show Spoiler +
b-baka
but the RNG lynch is looking steadily better with so many people getting themselves out of the "possibly mafia" pool.


Why are so many of your posts focusing on the percent chance VA is mafia and praising BH, yet you're voting for KSC?

Bogus charge, my most substantial post of the game by far is my case on KelsierSC.

My filter isn't even long, not sure why you're having trouble reading it this game.


Hardly a bogus charge. You've posted several posts now townreading people, saying that BH's RNG is getting better and better...including directly after that large KSC post. It seems really disconnected to me, even for you xP Also, KSC isn't making my town list, but your arguments for scumreading him were pretty weak when compared to his filter.

I think my case against Kelsier is great. If you're gonna call my reasons "weak compared to his filter" then you better be prepared to say why.

And I keep commenting on BH's RNG lynch because I don't have a good reason yet to think anything of Vayne. I haven't seen anything to make me think he's town or mafia. There's a pretty real chance that Vayne gets lynched today, so I have to decide for myself if I'm okay with this happening or not. In absence of Vayne being clearly town, figuring out a bunch of townies that aren't Vayne makes me feel better about him getting lynched, because for every person who steps up and shows themselves to be town, that's one more incremental step toward Vayne being mafia by POE.

Also, where did I praise BH? I saw you said that in your earlier post as I typed this one. I wouldn't say I've done that.


RNGesus?

I don't see anything particularly alignment-indicative in KSC's filter. It's short. It's Valentine's Day.

What makes KSC scum about thinking that VA may be rolling over to deny town information if he's mafia?

The lian read was kinda weird, imo, as a "too scummy to be scum" sorta deal, cause not sure how that translates to top town, but that wasn't part of your case.

And I don't understand your HtS point at all? Is the argument that she's the only one who has claimed? If KSC isn't reading her as "top town" then why does it matter if he thinks she shouldn't be townreading him yet?

The case is just inconclusive.

Not praise.

It is suspicious that KSC concluded VA decided to roll over as scum and deny information because:
(1) Vayne hasn't rolled over
(2) Vayne being lynched is far from a certainty
(3) Vayne hasn't actually done anything alignment-indicative, and Kelsier's description of his activity is a description of a null player, but then Kelsier decides Vayne is mafia anyway

The lian read being weird was part of my case, thanks for adding to it by taking another angle on it.

I really don't see how my case is inconclusive.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 02:49 GMT
#785
Also if you don't like my case come up with something better plz. Slightly annoying to have people dumping on it by calling it bad logic but then not pushing anything better. s/o to rso
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 03:42 GMT
#798
On February 15 2015 11:56 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 11:47 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 15 2015 11:24 rsoultin wrote:
On February 15 2015 11:12 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 15 2015 10:59 rsoultin wrote:
On February 15 2015 10:51 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 15 2015 10:28 rsoultin wrote:
On February 15 2015 09:46 Town Puppy wrote:
Also liancourt is town. Not that I'm RNG lynching or anything + Show Spoiler +
b-baka
but the RNG lynch is looking steadily better with so many people getting themselves out of the "possibly mafia" pool.


Why are so many of your posts focusing on the percent chance VA is mafia and praising BH, yet you're voting for KSC?

Bogus charge, my most substantial post of the game by far is my case on KelsierSC.

My filter isn't even long, not sure why you're having trouble reading it this game.


Hardly a bogus charge. You've posted several posts now townreading people, saying that BH's RNG is getting better and better...including directly after that large KSC post. It seems really disconnected to me, even for you xP Also, KSC isn't making my town list, but your arguments for scumreading him were pretty weak when compared to his filter.

I think my case against Kelsier is great. If you're gonna call my reasons "weak compared to his filter" then you better be prepared to say why.

And I keep commenting on BH's RNG lynch because I don't have a good reason yet to think anything of Vayne. I haven't seen anything to make me think he's town or mafia. There's a pretty real chance that Vayne gets lynched today, so I have to decide for myself if I'm okay with this happening or not. In absence of Vayne being clearly town, figuring out a bunch of townies that aren't Vayne makes me feel better about him getting lynched, because for every person who steps up and shows themselves to be town, that's one more incremental step toward Vayne being mafia by POE.

Also, where did I praise BH? I saw you said that in your earlier post as I typed this one. I wouldn't say I've done that.


RNGesus?

I don't see anything particularly alignment-indicative in KSC's filter. It's short. It's Valentine's Day.

What makes KSC scum about thinking that VA may be rolling over to deny town information if he's mafia?

The lian read was kinda weird, imo, as a "too scummy to be scum" sorta deal, cause not sure how that translates to top town, but that wasn't part of your case.

And I don't understand your HtS point at all? Is the argument that she's the only one who has claimed? If KSC isn't reading her as "top town" then why does it matter if he thinks she shouldn't be townreading him yet?

The case is just inconclusive.

Not praise.

It is suspicious that KSC concluded VA decided to roll over as scum and deny information because:
(1) Vayne hasn't rolled over
(2) Vayne being lynched is far from a certainty
(3) Vayne hasn't actually done anything alignment-indicative, and Kelsier's description of his activity is a description of a null player, but then Kelsier decides Vayne is mafia anyway

The lian read being weird was part of my case, thanks for adding to it by taking another angle on it.

I really don't see how my case is inconclusive.


You don't see anything wrong with HTS claiming miller and saying she's doing it because of marv last game, when you explicitly know the circumstances of that claim since you instigated it, and there is absolutely no parallel between that and this game?

Lol, my BS meter, Eden xP

No, not particularly. I don't think HTS is gutsy enough to fakeclaim out of the gate as miller. Simple as that. If there's a cc then we can talk, but right now we have an un-cc'd miller from a player who isn't known for making high-risk decisions. I don't care if she got inspiration for it from another game. She saw how much hot water marv would have been in had he been mafia and fakeclaiming, and could easily see how much hot water one of the mafia could have been in had they fakeclaimed and gotten cc'd by marv.

I'm getting worried about you, bud. I don't get the sense you're really engaging my arguments. You're saying stuff that almost gets to the point of a response to my points, stuff that on the surface looks like a counterargument, but when I unpack it you aren't really rebutting my core premise. None of what you said in the post I'm quoting does anything to falsify my premise.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 04:04 GMT
#801
On February 15 2015 12:45 prplhz wrote:
can anybody explain this hts miller business to me because i don't understand it at all

She claimed miller right off the bat. I think it makes her pretty clearly town due to this chain of logic:

(1) Hosts don't typically run multiple millers in a game. Therefore, claiming miller is in effect claiming something like named VT.
(2) If there is a miller in the game, and HTS is not the miller, then HTS will almost certainly be lynched as mafia (possibly d1, if not then d2).
(3) Thus, HTS's only hope in fakeclaiming miller is that there isn't a miller in the game to cc her, because if there is she basically just gave herself up.
(4) HTS is traditionally not a high-risk player (in my estimation), which makes her an unlikely candidate to have attempted such a high-risk strategy as mafia.
(5) Thus, it is likely that HTS's claim is genuine.
(6) HTS is town.

I think the only thing in that chain that can plausibly be falsified is (4) - maybe she's a higher-risk player than I'm aware. No one has attempted to do so, though. 1-3 is ironclad and 5-6 follow from 1-3 + 4, so unless someone can demonstrate that HTS is reasonably likely to have attempted a high-risk play like this, there's really no reason not to take her claim at face value and go from there.

What's bothering me most is that there are multiple people in the thread - rso and LS are the ones who come to mind, but they aren't alone - who more or less accept this reasoning (because they just played another game where this scenario occurred), and who aren't contesting (4), but still are finding reasons not to townread HTS. (There's other people, like rayn, who scumread her as well, but I'm less inclined to be worried about that because his reasoning had nothing to do with this logic at all, and I'm reasonably certain he hasn't seen this argument before. rso and LS have.)
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 04:50 GMT
#811
On February 15 2015 13:29 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 13:04 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 15 2015 12:45 prplhz wrote:
can anybody explain this hts miller business to me because i don't understand it at all

She claimed miller right off the bat. I think it makes her pretty clearly town due to this chain of logic:

(1) Hosts don't typically run multiple millers in a game. Therefore, claiming miller is in effect claiming something like named VT.
(2) If there is a miller in the game, and HTS is not the miller, then HTS will almost certainly be lynched as mafia (possibly d1, if not then d2).
(3) Thus, HTS's only hope in fakeclaiming miller is that there isn't a miller in the game to cc her, because if there is she basically just gave herself up.
(4) HTS is traditionally not a high-risk player (in my estimation), which makes her an unlikely candidate to have attempted such a high-risk strategy as mafia.
(5) Thus, it is likely that HTS's claim is genuine.
(6) HTS is town.

I think the only thing in that chain that can plausibly be falsified is (4) - maybe she's a higher-risk player than I'm aware. No one has attempted to do so, though. 1-3 is ironclad and 5-6 follow from 1-3 + 4, so unless someone can demonstrate that HTS is reasonably likely to have attempted a high-risk play like this, there's really no reason not to take her claim at face value and go from there.

What's bothering me most is that there are multiple people in the thread - rso and LS are the ones who come to mind, but they aren't alone - who more or less accept this reasoning (because they just played another game where this scenario occurred), and who aren't contesting (4), but still are finding reasons not to townread HTS. (There's other people, like rayn, who scumread her as well, but I'm less inclined to be worried about that because his reasoning had nothing to do with this logic at all, and I'm reasonably certain he hasn't seen this argument before. rso and LS have.)


I find it null, and I don't like most of the rest of her play, Eden.

1. I've seen hosts run more than one miller, and this is a 17p game. Debunked.
2. Debunked because of 1. Also, there being the potential of more than one miller makes the play less risky.
3. Debunked because of 1 and 2.
4. Debunked because of 2 (I'm not sure if she takes risks much as scum, having only seen her scum game once.)
5. Not a point if the first 4 aren't valid.
6. See 5.

You are not seeing the difference between a 17 player game were HtS claimed miller instantly and there could legitimately be more than one miller in the game, vice a 13 player game where marv was townread for CCing a miller claim which genuinely did run a high chance of seeing him lynched if he was scum fake-claiming.

That neither you nor HtS understand this is frankly mind-boggling to me >< and why I think you're full of it.

"I've seen it before" doesn't debunk "Hosts typically don't do this." I didn't say hosts never do this. I did say that hosts tend not to do this. Multiple millers in a game is pretty significant cop hate. There's no compelling reason why they can't do this, I just know in my experience that they don't. It just doesn't happen. And where did you see this happen, anyway? I'm not familiar with any games recently that did this, and you didn't raise an example of it when it came up in Horn of Africa (although I guess it didn't matter, given the different context). I also don't think the size of the game makes a big difference, 2+ millers is just awkward and atypical in most games.

The part about cc'ing a claim is a pretty good one, maybe I should have been more serious about attempting to cc in the first place. Oops.

The boldface part bothers me. If you explained this before, why not just quote it to me so I see it, since I obviously missed it before? If you didn't, why did I have to drag this explanation out of you? In either case, why are you reading so uncharitably into my argument when no one before you had explicitly argued this point with me?

I admit though, the point about not cc'ing is a pretty good one, and after I saw the un-cc'd miller play I stopped reading her posts carefully enough to see if I felt her questions were what I expect from her town game. So if she's not auto-town due to miller claim I'm not really sure what she is. Sigh.

Can we kill Kelsier now?
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 05:13 GMT
#820
On February 15 2015 14:02 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 13:50 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 15 2015 13:29 rsoultin wrote:
On February 15 2015 13:04 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 15 2015 12:45 prplhz wrote:
can anybody explain this hts miller business to me because i don't understand it at all

She claimed miller right off the bat. I think it makes her pretty clearly town due to this chain of logic:

(1) Hosts don't typically run multiple millers in a game. Therefore, claiming miller is in effect claiming something like named VT.
(2) If there is a miller in the game, and HTS is not the miller, then HTS will almost certainly be lynched as mafia (possibly d1, if not then d2).
(3) Thus, HTS's only hope in fakeclaiming miller is that there isn't a miller in the game to cc her, because if there is she basically just gave herself up.
(4) HTS is traditionally not a high-risk player (in my estimation), which makes her an unlikely candidate to have attempted such a high-risk strategy as mafia.
(5) Thus, it is likely that HTS's claim is genuine.
(6) HTS is town.

I think the only thing in that chain that can plausibly be falsified is (4) - maybe she's a higher-risk player than I'm aware. No one has attempted to do so, though. 1-3 is ironclad and 5-6 follow from 1-3 + 4, so unless someone can demonstrate that HTS is reasonably likely to have attempted a high-risk play like this, there's really no reason not to take her claim at face value and go from there.

What's bothering me most is that there are multiple people in the thread - rso and LS are the ones who come to mind, but they aren't alone - who more or less accept this reasoning (because they just played another game where this scenario occurred), and who aren't contesting (4), but still are finding reasons not to townread HTS. (There's other people, like rayn, who scumread her as well, but I'm less inclined to be worried about that because his reasoning had nothing to do with this logic at all, and I'm reasonably certain he hasn't seen this argument before. rso and LS have.)


I find it null, and I don't like most of the rest of her play, Eden.

1. I've seen hosts run more than one miller, and this is a 17p game. Debunked.
2. Debunked because of 1. Also, there being the potential of more than one miller makes the play less risky.
3. Debunked because of 1 and 2.
4. Debunked because of 2 (I'm not sure if she takes risks much as scum, having only seen her scum game once.)
5. Not a point if the first 4 aren't valid.
6. See 5.

You are not seeing the difference between a 17 player game were HtS claimed miller instantly and there could legitimately be more than one miller in the game, vice a 13 player game where marv was townread for CCing a miller claim which genuinely did run a high chance of seeing him lynched if he was scum fake-claiming.

That neither you nor HtS understand this is frankly mind-boggling to me >< and why I think you're full of it.

"I've seen it before" doesn't debunk "Hosts typically don't do this." I didn't say hosts never do this. I did say that hosts tend not to do this. Multiple millers in a game is pretty significant cop hate. There's no compelling reason why they can't do this, I just know in my experience that they don't. It just doesn't happen. And where did you see this happen, anyway? I'm not familiar with any games recently that did this, and you didn't raise an example of it when it came up in Horn of Africa (although I guess it didn't matter, given the different context). I also don't think the size of the game makes a big difference, 2+ millers is just awkward and atypical in most games.

The part about cc'ing a claim is a pretty good one, maybe I should have been more serious about attempting to cc in the first place. Oops.

The boldface part bothers me. If you explained this before, why not just quote it to me so I see it, since I obviously missed it before? If you didn't, why did I have to drag this explanation out of you? In either case, why are you reading so uncharitably into my argument when no one before you had explicitly argued this point with me?

I admit though, the point about not cc'ing is a pretty good one, and after I saw the un-cc'd miller play I stopped reading her posts carefully enough to see if I felt her questions were what I expect from her town game. So if she's not auto-town due to miller claim I'm not really sure what she is. Sigh.

Can we kill Kelsier now?


I'm reading it "uncharitably" because it is the premise you're using to argue that KSC is scum, and because HtS' excuse for claiming miller (marv did it so it must be the ideal play) is inherently false if you were in the game, and you were xP There were multiple millers in Carol, which was a little bigger than this, but not by much.

Giving someone a hard townread for a miller claim just does not make sense. Even marv's claim, which was objectively way more townie, you questioned, so yeah, of course it seems like BS to me when you're accepting hers on faith -_-

The VA thing with KSC just doesn't read as alignment-indicative to me. I'd be just as happy to vote VA with BH as KSC with you; that's how little impact it makes.

No, it's not the premise. It's one premise of three (the other two being his pretty sketchy read on Vayne and his relative absence / lack of involvement in the discussion relative to previous games I've seen him play as town).

"inherently false"?

Yes, I am being less paranoid about role claims after Horn of Africa, for the obvious reason that marv was clearly town and I spent a shitload of time tilting at windmills that game because I didn't accept pretty clear logic for him being innocent.

And uhh...

I'd be just as happy to vote VA with BH as KSC with you; that's how little impact it makes.

(1) Blazinghand - rsoultin


Huh? If you're saying my case is so bad that I'm as likely to be right as the guy you're scumreading picking a random player, I don't see THAT at all. Are you going to explain how someone describing behavior that's not alignment-indicative as "scummy" (and apparently the most suspicious thing in the game, given the vote) "just doesn't read as alignment-indicative" to you?

And do you even think BH is mafia?
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 05:39 GMT
#827
On February 15 2015 14:18 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 14:13 Town Puppy wrote:
No, it's not the premise. It's one premise of three (the other two being his pretty sketchy read on Vayne and his relative absence / lack of involvement in the discussion relative to previous games I've seen him play as town).


I need to look more fully into your case, but off the cuff, I am inclined to take his inactivity in of itself as NAI. He announced his engagement to his GF of 4 years in the Void game, so I'm willing to bet that V-Day took a huge chunk of his time away from playing.

did not know this, that actually does change my perspective quite a bit
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 20:36 GMT
#1049
Hey I'm back but super busy with work. Will not be able to catch up before EOD.

Did I see that someone claimed a role? If so who.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 20:38 GMT
#1053
On February 16 2015 05:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 05:36 Town Puppy wrote:
Hey I'm back but super busy with work. Will not be able to catch up before EOD.

Did I see that someone claimed a role? If so who.

BlazingHand claimed Jail Keeper.

Lol game is easy

Will the real Lord Percy please stand up?

Oh wait I already am

##VOTE: Blazinghand

Get fucked sson
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 20:39 GMT
#1057
BOW BEFORE YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR PERCY PERCY

RNGESUS THA FRAUD
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 20:40 GMT
#1059
On February 16 2015 05:39 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 05:38 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 05:37 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 16 2015 05:36 Town Puppy wrote:
Hey I'm back but super busy with work. Will not be able to catch up before EOD.

Did I see that someone claimed a role? If so who.

BlazingHand claimed Jail Keeper.

Lol game is easy

Will the real Lord Percy please stand up?

Oh wait I already am

##VOTE: Blazinghand

Get fucked sson

Did you just counter claim him?

Count on it amigo

RIP Blazinghand
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 20:42 GMT
#1062
Hey technically
Since JK is in the game due to RNG

Are we RNG lynching Blazinghand???
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 20:44 GMT
#1064
On February 16 2015 05:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 05:40 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 05:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 16 2015 05:38 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 05:37 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 16 2015 05:36 Town Puppy wrote:
Hey I'm back but super busy with work. Will not be able to catch up before EOD.

Did I see that someone claimed a role? If so who.

BlazingHand claimed Jail Keeper.

Lol game is easy

Will the real Lord Percy please stand up?

Oh wait I already am

##VOTE: Blazinghand

Get fucked sson

Did you just counter claim him?

Count on it amigo

RIP Blazinghand

If BH flips Jail Keeper you're going to the pound

Nah then I'll just jail someone and hope they're a PR so they get rb'd. Then we lynch UoN for putting multiple jailers with the same name in the game.


But there's no way this happens bc he's mafia
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 20:45 GMT
#1066
ATTENTION EVERYONE

BLAZINGHAND IS THE MOST FRAUDULENT FRAUD THAT EVER DEFRAUDED

WE ARE LYNCHING HIS FRAUDULENT FAKECLAIMING FRAUDNESS ASAP

YOU'RE WELCOME

SIGNED
TOWN PUPPY AKA EDEN AKA GOAT
ANTI-FRAUD ACTIVIST, ESQUIRE
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 20:48 GMT
#1071
On February 16 2015 05:44 KelsierSC wrote:
Puppy what do you think about VA right now?

Idk haven't caught up on shit LOL

The important thing that comes to mind is that BH choosing VA says nothing about VA's alignment. The selection process he uses is 100% open and outside of his control. So don't think that BH being mafia and trying to RNG lynch VA means anything. On its own it doesn't. Look to see if he pushed it hard or not and for whether VA is scummy independent of BH. That will give you your answer
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 20:51 GMT
#1077
On February 16 2015 05:49 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 05:48 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 05:44 KelsierSC wrote:
Puppy what do you think about VA right now?

Idk haven't caught up on shit LOL

The important thing that comes to mind is that BH choosing VA says nothing about VA's alignment. The selection process he uses is 100% open and outside of his control. So don't think that BH being mafia and trying to RNG lynch VA means anything. On its own it doesn't. Look to see if he pushed it hard or not and for whether VA is scummy independent of BH. That will give you your answer


he sort of did with his, "let's consolidate, there is no one better, lets lynch VA!"

I don't know man I was just wondering what you thought about VA independently of BH claiming but I guess you can't look back without being booty blinded

I promise to catch up and give EoN reads which will include a read on him. It's just been a busy weekend here, I almost missed the chance to cc BH at all - got lucky enough to catch a break and happened to notice a claim
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 20:53 GMT
#1078
I've read like 20pg of this game total. Lol
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 20:59 GMT
#1083
Rumor has it that Blazinghand, 28*, was seen speeding away from the site of the wreckage in an 04 blue Camry. Suspect's vehicle is adorned with French flags and has the license plate "SUX2SUK." Please report any sightings to local police.

*: estimated
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 21:00 GMT
#1084
Back to work. Don't fuck this up! Someone quote my bolded msg every pg please.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 15 2015 21:01 GMT
#1085
On February 16 2015 05:45 Town Puppy wrote:
ATTENTION EVERYONE

BLAZINGHAND IS THE MOST FRAUDULENT FRAUD THAT EVER DEFRAUDED

WE ARE LYNCHING HIS FRAUDULENT FAKECLAIMING FRAUDNESS ASAP

YOU'RE WELCOME

SIGNED
TOWN PUPPY AKA EDEN AKA GOAT
ANTI-FRAUD ACTIVIST, ESQUIRE

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 564
NaDa 50
TT1 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10181
JimRising 845
WinterStarcraft325
Mew2King93
ViBE93
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1354
BasetradeTV255
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush613
• Lourlo351
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 6m
INu's Battles
9h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 6m
Replay Cast
20h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.