• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8077 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 198

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 219 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 23 2015 01:53 GMT
#3941
Eh, if I'm wrong about you LS, I'm just wrong. Your filter looks town to me ^^ So congrats if you tricked me, but lol, I doubt rereading it a third time is going to make me feel any different.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 23 2015 04:07 GMT
#3942
Okay, I need to get this up since I'm still working on schoolwork, and I don't want to find myself rushing my reads 5 mins before deadline.

SOLID TOWN:
BH - obv
Superbia - obv
Lightningstrike - I can't shake the toneread, or the fact that he's so easy to target. He keeps making cases and pushing people to read them/improve on them. He's responsive to new information, but willing to stand by convictions. And I see no reason for him to behave as he did during Palmar's lynch if he's actually scum.

TOWNISH:
Alakaslam - I actually like BH's assessment of you, and think that you've contributed enough interesting things this game - while being generally light in tone - to remove you from immediate lynch consideration. I also have the same feeling on your reaction to Palmar's lynch as I do LS,' if to a slightly lesser extent because I don't think you were in the same danger he was in if he actually managed to convince us to switch to prplhz (or at least not kill Palmar)

FecalFeast - I'm getting a pro-town feel from you. That huge filter is just insane compared to the other games I've played with you. There are some moments where you've said precisely what I was thinking, and that's something I normally associate with town. There's still an inkling of a doubt that you may be the SK, but only if other options are exhausted.

prplhz - Lightest "townish" read. Not a huge fan of your early play before you went largely inactive, and in the back of my mind I'm wondering if perhaps the wagon switched to Palmar so quickly because it was actually scum-favored, which would suggest you or LS is scum...and I'd bet you over LS. That vote on Breshke that VA pointed out, however, is a strong point in your favor. So is Palmar's read on you, and you were also actively trying to find not just an alternative lynch, but the right one (as it appeared to me) at EoD yesterday. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for now for these reasons.

SCUMREADS:
Half the Sky - <3 you, lovely, but you've had a lot of really underwhelming plays this game. Kudos on the case-building. However, the miller claim was blah and your reasoning to do so (marv) was either a misunderstanding or flat-out lie. The BH tunnel isn't cute anymore, and your initial scumread on him was contrived. Just because people are handing out townreads for paranoia doesn't excuse an outright refusal to see reason. This "all players who switched to Palmar are town, all who didn't, especially protesters, are scum" is so over-simplified, it's disgusting, and feels like nothing more than an obvious excuse to flip your read on LS.

Ritoky - You're hot and cold, man. Almost 100% convinced you're the SK, simply by taking a good look at just when you're cold, but the spurts of activity followed by lack of interest could easily make you scum as well. LS I'm pretty sure is town, and as prplhz is likely town, too, AFKing yesterday when the lynch seemed set on LS and wasn't showing signs of hitting Palmar at all until maybe 5 minutes before deadline could just as easily be a sign of over-confident mafia. Certainly Palmar fell into that category.

VayneAuthority - Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but with two scum dead you should be on fire. Your few posts may seem townie, but anyone can write townie posts with that short a filter. The "prplhz wouldn't buss Breshke" point is interesting, but it was just a reason to townread him, and to a paranoid mind...secure the LS lynch while deflecting suspicions off yourself. I have yet to see any active scumhunting going on from you. To be fair, this is mostly PoE, too, and I'm not as sure on you as others.

FF*** - special mention...I really don't think you're the SK anymore, but if ritoky isn't, the likelihood is high based on several of your comments during EoD yesterday, and a general sense that you're much more excited to play this game than I've seen from you in the past.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 23 2015 04:24 GMT
#3943
just going to point out that it makes no sense to think my point on prphlz is good and not give me the same benefit when i STARTED the wagon, lol.
I come in for the scraps
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 23 2015 04:30 GMT
#3944
On February 23 2015 13:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
just going to point out that it makes no sense to think my point on prphlz is good and not give me the same benefit when i STARTED the wagon, lol.


You underestimate my paranoia, VA. The wagon never got more than two votes, and you bringing it up to "clear" prplhz also clears you be extension. Don't think I missed that xP

Prplhz is also my least certain townread...and you my least certain scumread. So it's not like I'm treating y'all much differently. He's just not the one who brought the defense up, and Palmar's read on him does seem to suggest he may be town.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 23 2015 04:32 GMT
#3945
Note the "deflecting suspicious off yourself" portion of my post?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 23 2015 04:56 GMT
#3946
I see. Well I think your reads are in general pretty terrible but I read you as town for whatever reason.
I come in for the scraps
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 23 2015 04:58 GMT
#3947
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-15765-7ZVQ.gif
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 23 2015 04:58 GMT
#3948
Well I'm probably dead so I'll be free of this place. Sadly, without my leadership, I'm not sure what you will do. Follow my guidelines for victory.

LS - Scum
VA - I've said it once, I'll say it again. VA is scum. RNG 5 Eva.

Don't trust Superbia. he's the SK.

lynch scum. don't be distracted.

I JKed Superbia.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 23 2015 04:58 GMT
#3949
Lol I fail at gifs, apparently :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 23 2015 04:58 GMT
#3950
So I may very well die tonight, and it does not implicate BH. Scum probably still has the one-shot RB left from the JoaT.

So here are the people that are confirmed not mafia if neither LS or prplhz is the JoaT:
- FF
- RSO
- HtS

The fact that neither prplhz or LS wanted to switch to Palmar implies that at least one of them is scum. I honestly believe it's prplhz, but it may very well be LS (#1 helpful insights). I really hope the SK shoots LS tonight, since a lot of the game revolves around his alignment. I think he probably is town though.

Let's move on to scum.

So 1 between prplhz and LS seems likely.
4th scum is probably slam.

SK is probably ritoky, small possibility of FF.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 23 2015 04:59 GMT
#3951
Short but sweet.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 23 2015 04:59 GMT
#3952
Wait if BH is reading VA scum take a look at him as well.
Minimal effort.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 23 2015 04:59 GMT
#3953
[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
February 23 2015 05:00 GMT
#3954
DAY the FOURTH



Rsoultin Mrs. Miggins(Godfather)
was shot!
Superbia Prince George(Veteran) was shot!

It is now Day 4. You have to find a lynch target. There are 8 players remaining.

Try TL Mafia!!!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 23 2015 05:01 GMT
#3955
GG. Good luck town. Well played RSO. ;p
Minimal effort.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 23 2015 05:01 GMT
#3956
wat. I didn't get an RB PM, how could Superbia possibly be dead
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 23 2015 05:02 GMT
#3957
well time to lynch LS. That RS flip pretty much seals it

##vote LightningStrike
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 23 2015 05:02 GMT
#3958
ROFL

SK, if you were aiming for town...I consider that a compliment and am happy to ruin your game if you ruined ours

glhf all <3
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 23 2015 05:03 GMT
#3959
oh nvm that's the 1-shot RB i guess
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 23 2015 05:06 GMT
#3960
i see, so thats why that person's reads were terribad
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24064
Mini 407
Hyuk 157
firebathero 127
ggaemo 120
Dewaltoss 110
Hyun 39
ZZZero.O 27
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7406
febbydoto15
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3593
Khaldor1365
crisheroes1098
Liquid`Hasu802
Other Games
FrodaN2776
Beastyqt905
fl0m896
KnowMe458
mouzStarbuck274
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King57
Trikslyr43
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1080
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 94
• StrangeGG 43
• Adnapsc2 20
• LUISG 9
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• 80smullet 20
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8203
• WagamamaTV494
Other Games
• imaqtpie954
• Shiphtur296
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 55m
INu's Battles
16h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 55m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.