• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:53
CEST 21:53
KST 04:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9311 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 197

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 219 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 22 2015 18:25 GMT
#3921
On February 23 2015 03:25 LightningStrike wrote:
Btw SK feel free to kill me <3

May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 22 2015 18:26 GMT
#3922
On February 23 2015 03:24 Half the Sky wrote:
Also I can't remember if LS made his case BEFORE or AFTER Palmar voted prplhz. Knowing the vote count at that time would further soldify my feeling on this. If it was after, he needs to be lynched tomorrow unless town collectively agree to be SK hunting.

I finsihed making my case after Palmar voted prplhz but it was because I had to restart my computer and lost most of my case on prplhz.........
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 18:26 GMT
#3923
On February 23 2015 03:22 Half the Sky wrote:
Between Palmar's reads on him and his reaction? He's most likely one of the scummers we've been overlooking.

The fact that he's targetting "easy" lynches in prphlz doesn't help, especially with Palmar leaving his vote on prplhz. I don't know the vote count at the time Palmar voted, but it's really not looking good for him at all.


Lol, I don't know that I'd call prplhz an "easy" lynch right now, HtS, but I see your point.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 22 2015 18:29 GMT
#3924
On February 23 2015 03:26 rsoultin wrote:
Lol, I don't know that I'd call prplhz an "easy" lynch right now, HtS, but I see your point.


No, not now. I am referring to the time (D3) we were all mostly taking a look at lynching him. Even when I was tracking scumreads early D3, nearly everyone had him on their lists. That's what I meant.

Now? I don't think prplhz is the lynch tomorrow. It's possible Palmar could have bussed him, but unlikely as SK was still alive. And a lot of people, like I said, had him on their lists.

Sorry I wasn't clear there.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 18:36 GMT
#3925
On February 23 2015 03:29 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2015 03:26 rsoultin wrote:
Lol, I don't know that I'd call prplhz an "easy" lynch right now, HtS, but I see your point.


No, not now. I am referring to the time (D3) we were all mostly taking a look at lynching him. Even when I was tracking scumreads early D3, nearly everyone had him on their lists. That's what I meant.

Now? I don't think prplhz is the lynch tomorrow. It's possible Palmar could have bussed him, but unlikely as SK was still alive. And a lot of people, like I said, had him on their lists.

Sorry I wasn't clear there.


I'm really torn on LS here, not gonna lie. Lots of little things that I associate with a town LS have been in his play throughout. And he's really hung in there and keeps trying to get his views out against a ton of opposition from some pretty strong players, not to mention several who just aren't giving him the time of day cause their minds are already made up. If he were scum I'd think he'd have given up by now?

EoD looks genuinely bad for him, though, and the prplhz case came out with the vote after thread sentiment was leaning that way more, which...if he'd just voted him before posting the case it would make me more comfortable :/ It definitely can be argued that the Slam metaread case was dropped because he couldn't get the wagon going.

LS, could you please explain to me why you stopped making a case against Slam? What specifically in his meta made you change your mind on him and switch to prplhz instead?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 22 2015 18:39 GMT
#3926
On February 23 2015 03:36 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2015 03:29 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 23 2015 03:26 rsoultin wrote:
Lol, I don't know that I'd call prplhz an "easy" lynch right now, HtS, but I see your point.


No, not now. I am referring to the time (D3) we were all mostly taking a look at lynching him. Even when I was tracking scumreads early D3, nearly everyone had him on their lists. That's what I meant.

Now? I don't think prplhz is the lynch tomorrow. It's possible Palmar could have bussed him, but unlikely as SK was still alive. And a lot of people, like I said, had him on their lists.

Sorry I wasn't clear there.


I'm really torn on LS here, not gonna lie. Lots of little things that I associate with a town LS have been in his play throughout. And he's really hung in there and keeps trying to get his views out against a ton of opposition from some pretty strong players, not to mention several who just aren't giving him the time of day cause their minds are already made up. If he were scum I'd think he'd have given up by now?

EoD looks genuinely bad for him, though, and the prplhz case came out with the vote after thread sentiment was leaning that way more, which...if he'd just voted him before posting the case it would make me more comfortable :/ It definitely can be argued that the Slam metaread case was dropped because he couldn't get the wagon going.

LS, could you please explain to me why you stopped making a case against Slam? What specifically in his meta made you change your mind on him and switch to prplhz instead?

BH told me that Slam play this game isn't exactly the same as Slytherin and swap to prplhz who I had a scumread in my PoE earlier. I made my case and just waiting for the SK to kill me but it feels like this video:
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 18:44 GMT
#3927
On February 23 2015 03:39 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2015 03:36 rsoultin wrote:
On February 23 2015 03:29 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 23 2015 03:26 rsoultin wrote:
Lol, I don't know that I'd call prplhz an "easy" lynch right now, HtS, but I see your point.


No, not now. I am referring to the time (D3) we were all mostly taking a look at lynching him. Even when I was tracking scumreads early D3, nearly everyone had him on their lists. That's what I meant.

Now? I don't think prplhz is the lynch tomorrow. It's possible Palmar could have bussed him, but unlikely as SK was still alive. And a lot of people, like I said, had him on their lists.

Sorry I wasn't clear there.


I'm really torn on LS here, not gonna lie. Lots of little things that I associate with a town LS have been in his play throughout. And he's really hung in there and keeps trying to get his views out against a ton of opposition from some pretty strong players, not to mention several who just aren't giving him the time of day cause their minds are already made up. If he were scum I'd think he'd have given up by now?

EoD looks genuinely bad for him, though, and the prplhz case came out with the vote after thread sentiment was leaning that way more, which...if he'd just voted him before posting the case it would make me more comfortable :/ It definitely can be argued that the Slam metaread case was dropped because he couldn't get the wagon going.

LS, could you please explain to me why you stopped making a case against Slam? What specifically in his meta made you change your mind on him and switch to prplhz instead?

BH told me that Slam play this game isn't exactly the same as Slytherin and swap to prplhz who I had a scumread in my PoE earlier. I made my case and just waiting for the SK to kill me but it feels like this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y


I'm confused as to why you think you're a likely SK kill right now? I do remember that post from BH, but I think I got lost in it the first time I read it. hold on a sec.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 22 2015 18:52 GMT
#3928
On February 23 2015 03:44 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2015 03:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 23 2015 03:36 rsoultin wrote:
On February 23 2015 03:29 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 23 2015 03:26 rsoultin wrote:
Lol, I don't know that I'd call prplhz an "easy" lynch right now, HtS, but I see your point.


No, not now. I am referring to the time (D3) we were all mostly taking a look at lynching him. Even when I was tracking scumreads early D3, nearly everyone had him on their lists. That's what I meant.

Now? I don't think prplhz is the lynch tomorrow. It's possible Palmar could have bussed him, but unlikely as SK was still alive. And a lot of people, like I said, had him on their lists.

Sorry I wasn't clear there.


I'm really torn on LS here, not gonna lie. Lots of little things that I associate with a town LS have been in his play throughout. And he's really hung in there and keeps trying to get his views out against a ton of opposition from some pretty strong players, not to mention several who just aren't giving him the time of day cause their minds are already made up. If he were scum I'd think he'd have given up by now?

EoD looks genuinely bad for him, though, and the prplhz case came out with the vote after thread sentiment was leaning that way more, which...if he'd just voted him before posting the case it would make me more comfortable :/ It definitely can be argued that the Slam metaread case was dropped because he couldn't get the wagon going.

LS, could you please explain to me why you stopped making a case against Slam? What specifically in his meta made you change your mind on him and switch to prplhz instead?

BH told me that Slam play this game isn't exactly the same as Slytherin and swap to prplhz who I had a scumread in my PoE earlier. I made my case and just waiting for the SK to kill me but it feels like this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y


I'm confused as to why you think you're a likely SK kill right now? I do remember that post from BH, but I think I got lost in it the first time I read it. hold on a sec.

I been asking the SK to kill me and it so long till EoN.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 18:58 GMT
#3929
On February 21 2015 08:36 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 05:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay let's lynch Slam he seems like his mafia meta from Slytherin this game. He doesn't seem to scum hunt or do his own pushes and wouldn't push any of his reads this game. He's Mafia this game and here's his filter from that game: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/477307-slytherin-mini-mafia?user=Alakaslam
##Vote: Alakaslam


Hmm, I like where you're going here with slam, to an extent. I'm actually really interested in this, as I have a strong townread on slam this game! I naturally don't question your motivations much as you are conftown, but let's talk reasoning. I'm uh, not sure what exactly you're trying to point me at here in slytherin mafia. I do notice that in Slytherin mafia, slam isn't actually a huge pusher, but he does make some votes. In general though, yeah, his play in slytherin is definitely laconic. I'm not sure his play THIS game really matches up though, you know? Let me show you some of his stuff from this game that has no comparison from slytherin:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23763674

in this post, Slam is actually pretty clear. He shred's TP's post with like, one lucid sentence. Not bad. Note that he also turns out to be right as there's double JK this game.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23773965

this and his two posts after it show some critical thought that I'd not have expected from scum slam.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23778007

though he's wrong here it's a noble attempt.


I guess also part of it is that Slam acts like this as town, too, you know? Like yeah he's fooling around a lot but he IS making plays, compared with slytherin where he makes few.


Ah, okay, found it. I think it's just cause I naturally don't pay much attention to meta that it didn't stick, cause on a reread the points make sense. I just don't have the context for them.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 18:59 GMT
#3930
So I'm assuming you agreed with BH here? Did his points make sense to you based on what you saw in Slytherin, or were you just accepting his read?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 22 2015 19:04 GMT
#3931
On February 23 2015 03:59 rsoultin wrote:
So I'm assuming you agreed with BH here? Did his points make sense to you based on what you saw in Slytherin, or were you just accepting his read?

It's based on what I saw in Slytherin.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 19:10 GMT
#3932
Alright, fair enough. Thanks for answering my questions, LS.

HtS, can you explain to me the scum motivation for fighting a Palmar lynch so hard when LS was already being scumread and Palmar was just a goon?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 22 2015 22:19 GMT
#3933
Hijole
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 22 2015 22:21 GMT
#3934
On February 23 2015 07:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Hijole

Hijole
Hi jole
Hi joel
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 22 2015 22:41 GMT
#3935
On February 23 2015 07:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2015 07:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Hijole

Hijole
Hi jole
Hi joel

Nono.

Hijo
Le
Hijo le
Solo palabra es "Hijole"
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 22 2015 22:44 GMT
#3936
[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 01:02 GMT
#3937
Hey

Like

Where are you folks
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 23 2015 01:03 GMT
#3938
Writing up a paper, actually, but around. If you have someone you want to talk about, just mention it?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 23 2015 01:24 GMT
#3939
Did you finish filter diving me rsoultin?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 01:35 GMT
#3940
Oh I just don't like to see dead thread.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason100
BRAT_OK 67
Railgan 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17277
Mini 372
Dewaltoss 190
Hyuk 136
ggaemo 109
firebathero 107
ZZZero.O 79
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8354
febbydoto12
League of Legends
Doublelift1334
Counter-Strike
Fnx 659
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4566
Khaldor1269
crisheroes931
Liquid`Hasu787
Other Games
summit1g4435
FrodaN2983
fl0m1069
Beastyqt798
mouzStarbuck347
KnowMe337
ArmadaUGS125
Mew2King55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1134
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 112
• Adnapsc2 24
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8240
Other Games
• imaqtpie746
• Shiphtur264
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 7m
INu's Battles
16h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 7m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.