• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:37
CEST 18:37
KST 01:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8753 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 195

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 219 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 22 2015 05:29 GMT
#3881
Ritoky could be SK, but he's probably not scum.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 22 2015 05:30 GMT
#3882
If we look at this game in the most simple of terms these are the brackets that would be looked at.

Scum #3 (Ritoky or LS), Scum #4.....Slam.

Go through the playerlist and think about it. With that, I'm off to bed.
I come in for the scraps
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 22 2015 05:32 GMT
#3883
On February 17 2015 08:58 Palmar wrote:
Okay, I wanted to be less lazy and do some more tonight, but this is what you get. I mostly want this posted because i'll be super mad at myself if I don't post this and then get shot.

rayn I don't know now. Basically yesterday when I wrote the case on him, part of the case was also to gauge his reaction to it. I sort of thought to myself "if he responds with straight up omgus, he's mafia" and "if he actually recognizes that what I'm saying is true and valid, and just argues why it doesn't apply, he might not be mafia". The fact that he just left the thread made me more sure he's mafia, and he came back today and just pulled an OMGUS. Then he went and posted _exactly_ what I would have expected him to post as town.

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 04:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On the other hand i have no idea why Kelsier decided to step up on me. Like everything you say in your case is "correct" except that it's not because it's ME we are talking about here. Kelsier definitely doesn't know me good enough to know because apparently you don't either.

On top of that you should probably read his filter. It's really bad.


See the bolded. Now I'm not sure. Maybe he's town? If he keeps lynching townies and keeps not having any influence on the lynch, kill him, but I don't think we lynch him tomorrow.

ritoky is mafia. Lynch with fire. Besides being completely uninvested and most of his very short filter being chupazi jokes with slam, he actually did suspect rsoultin at some point for what seemed to be reasons he actually believed, then later he posted both a list post with various players that didn't even include rsoultin and a mafia team that didn't either. It's like he forgot she exists which is strange as he in theory already had a read on her. I know all this because it took me well into the night to realize he was even playing so I read his filter. That's how boring his posts were.

Town Puppy and Blazinghand are probably town. Someone pointed out that it fits the flavor for there to be two people and there is literally no reason for mafia to fakeclaim that on day 1 (if one of them is 4real mafia just shuts the fuck up and shoots the other in the night). I haven't really read their posts though.

IAmRobik probably town, I've gotten more confident reading him lately and somehow his posts in the last few games have been less awful than before. I liked how he acted regarding the HTS claim and I really like his read on me and calling me top town (pro-tip mafia, just call me top town for free townreads).

rsoultin is probably town too. I think her interaction with BH early regarding the RNG lynch was pretty much okay. Also despite getting the idea behind my case on rayn completely wrong, I still think she showed an actual interest in it. Her general vibe is also just sort of bubbly/happy which makes her less likely to be mafia.

LightningStrike is a wizard.

KelsierSC could be mafia. Looks especially worse if rayn turns out to be actually town because that defense was basically unnecessary. And I guess the main thing isn't really the defense, it's the fact that he could easily not have argued with me about the rayn thing and instead really tried to push his own thing. He seemed fine with getting caught up in that despite having just posted his own case.

Alakaslam: who knows

I thought prplhz was town yesterday. He made the point about me not reading OPs but didn't seem to really jump to conclusions over it. Howerver I sorta feel like he's disappeared and not been much of a factor in the game since then but still. I actually used to pride myself on being basically a prplhz whisperer because I'd always know his alignment. So maybe I'm just shit.

Superbia is a hard read atm. I kinda liked his initial vote on rayn because it basically was a bit of a "I don't care" move, and he definitely doesn't have that kinda flash as mafia from what I have seen. Soooo town maybe slightly?

Fecalfeast gave me the attention I crave so much. very slight townread.

Half the Sky
Breshke
VayneAuthority

No idea, can't remember anything they've posted. (especially for HTS that might be scummy, because I always tend to figure her out as town quite early, I even wrote about how it's a pretty unique skill of hers).


He doesn't read LS or Slam and calls Ritoky mafia. He goes back and forth on prplhz...

If LS is indeed scum, I think I'm going to take a vacation from TL Mafia.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 22 2015 05:32 GMT
#3884
No....can't be.... *takes off tinfoil hat*
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 22 2015 05:34 GMT
#3885
On February 22 2015 14:32 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 08:58 Palmar wrote:
Okay, I wanted to be less lazy and do some more tonight, but this is what you get. I mostly want this posted because i'll be super mad at myself if I don't post this and then get shot.

rayn I don't know now. Basically yesterday when I wrote the case on him, part of the case was also to gauge his reaction to it. I sort of thought to myself "if he responds with straight up omgus, he's mafia" and "if he actually recognizes that what I'm saying is true and valid, and just argues why it doesn't apply, he might not be mafia". The fact that he just left the thread made me more sure he's mafia, and he came back today and just pulled an OMGUS. Then he went and posted _exactly_ what I would have expected him to post as town.

On February 17 2015 04:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On the other hand i have no idea why Kelsier decided to step up on me. Like everything you say in your case is "correct" except that it's not because it's ME we are talking about here. Kelsier definitely doesn't know me good enough to know because apparently you don't either.

On top of that you should probably read his filter. It's really bad.


See the bolded. Now I'm not sure. Maybe he's town? If he keeps lynching townies and keeps not having any influence on the lynch, kill him, but I don't think we lynch him tomorrow.

ritoky is mafia. Lynch with fire. Besides being completely uninvested and most of his very short filter being chupazi jokes with slam, he actually did suspect rsoultin at some point for what seemed to be reasons he actually believed, then later he posted both a list post with various players that didn't even include rsoultin and a mafia team that didn't either. It's like he forgot she exists which is strange as he in theory already had a read on her. I know all this because it took me well into the night to realize he was even playing so I read his filter. That's how boring his posts were.

Town Puppy and Blazinghand are probably town. Someone pointed out that it fits the flavor for there to be two people and there is literally no reason for mafia to fakeclaim that on day 1 (if one of them is 4real mafia just shuts the fuck up and shoots the other in the night). I haven't really read their posts though.

IAmRobik probably town, I've gotten more confident reading him lately and somehow his posts in the last few games have been less awful than before. I liked how he acted regarding the HTS claim and I really like his read on me and calling me top town (pro-tip mafia, just call me top town for free townreads).

rsoultin is probably town too. I think her interaction with BH early regarding the RNG lynch was pretty much okay. Also despite getting the idea behind my case on rayn completely wrong, I still think she showed an actual interest in it. Her general vibe is also just sort of bubbly/happy which makes her less likely to be mafia.

LightningStrike is a wizard.

KelsierSC could be mafia. Looks especially worse if rayn turns out to be actually town because that defense was basically unnecessary. And I guess the main thing isn't really the defense, it's the fact that he could easily not have argued with me about the rayn thing and instead really tried to push his own thing. He seemed fine with getting caught up in that despite having just posted his own case.

Alakaslam: who knows

I thought prplhz was town yesterday. He made the point about me not reading OPs but didn't seem to really jump to conclusions over it. Howerver I sorta feel like he's disappeared and not been much of a factor in the game since then but still. I actually used to pride myself on being basically a prplhz whisperer because I'd always know his alignment. So maybe I'm just shit.

Superbia is a hard read atm. I kinda liked his initial vote on rayn because it basically was a bit of a "I don't care" move, and he definitely doesn't have that kinda flash as mafia from what I have seen. Soooo town maybe slightly?

Fecalfeast gave me the attention I crave so much. very slight townread.

Half the Sky
Breshke
VayneAuthority

No idea, can't remember anything they've posted. (especially for HTS that might be scummy, because I always tend to figure her out as town quite early, I even wrote about how it's a pretty unique skill of hers).


He doesn't read LS or Slam and calls Ritoky mafia. He goes back and forth on prplhz...

If LS is indeed scum, I think I'm going to take a vacation from TL Mafia.

I'm not Mafia and he said reasons why I'm town throughout his filter
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 22 2015 05:34 GMT
#3886
Anyways guys I going to sleep when I wake up I want everyone's input on my case on prplhz and if they want make a better case than mine of him being Mafia.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 22 2015 05:35 GMT
#3887
I'm off to bed! See you guys tomorrow. :D GJ team.
Minimal effort.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 22 2015 05:39 GMT
#3888
On February 22 2015 14:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
Slam you are getting looked at next cycle, I hope you are prepared for that... This game is going to get narrow tomorrow with how the lynch just went

I am more prepared than preparation can prepare

I expect to get shot to ight
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 22 2015 05:40 GMT
#3889
Tonight

Imma b shot
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 22 2015 05:46 GMT
#3890
#yolo prediction right here....upon reading Palmar's filter:

LS and Slam might actually be the last two scum.....and I'm doing this by PoE.

Ritoky is probably serial killer.

You heard it here first.

Good night/morning and well done again <3

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 05:53 GMT
#3891
gnite folks xD

meeeeehhh I just have a hard time believing my toneread is wrong on ls -_- I guess his is the first filter I need to deep dive
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 22 2015 06:49 GMT
#3892
So where did the idea I am scum come from?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 06:52 GMT
#3893
Basically they're saying that anyone who was willing to switch onto the wagon to kill Palmar is town, and the people protesting are scum.

Seems a bit over-simplistic for me, but I can understand the thought process.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 06:53 GMT
#3894
Lol, Slam, I just think it's hard for people to read you in general. You remind me of my brother and I like to think I can generally read you, but I definitely can't do it with any real certainty.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 22 2015 07:01 GMT
#3895
It is over simplistic.

It ignores motive possibilities.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 22 2015 07:02 GMT
#3896
My motive was feeling LS was far more likely scum, and that palmar was a question mark I would deal with later.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 22 2015 07:23 GMT
#3897
Fuck super taking credit for killing palamr it was me fuckers. I'm so hype.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 07:25 GMT
#3898
-flicks FF-

Super started the wagon. It was both of you xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 22 2015 15:09 GMT
#3899
i don't know what thread you're reading but in this one it was pretty clearly super who's responsible for the switch onto palmar

also super be sure to put your thoughts in the thread before deadline
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 22 2015 15:28 GMT
#3900
Yeah. I have some thoughts to put down already, but will wait till 1-2m before EoN.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem384
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 384
IndyStarCraft 191
Railgan 72
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50786
Shuttle 2774
Horang2 520
BeSt 497
Larva 351
ggaemo 190
Soma 176
Mind 155
Dewaltoss 119
Sexy 86
[ Show more ]
Last 85
hero 64
Zeus 57
Sea.KH 50
Killer 47
Hyun 45
ToSsGirL 27
Bale 26
NaDa 23
PianO 22
Rock 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5012
qojqva2910
Dendi1596
420jenkins433
Fuzer 154
Counter-Strike
fl0m4402
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2388
Khaldor1369
Liquid`Hasu1131
MindelVK15
Other Games
FrodaN1787
singsing1725
B2W.Neo1003
byalli936
Beastyqt732
Mlord498
ArmadaUGS175
Hui .154
KnowMe133
QueenE88
Mew2King58
CosmosSc2 28
Chillindude26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick925
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream49
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 51
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3699
League of Legends
• Nemesis2707
Other Games
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV222
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 23m
Replay Cast
6h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 23m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.