• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:39
CEST 14:39
KST 21:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8858 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 196

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 194 195 196 197 198 219 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 22 2015 15:59 GMT
#3901
I'm awake. I want everyone's input on my case on prplhz now.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 17:37 GMT
#3902
Do you want more than I already gave you, LS?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 22 2015 17:40 GMT
#3903
I mean add on to my case if you think that I needed to add something to my case.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 22 2015 17:45 GMT
#3904
Are you scared of dying LS?
Minimal effort.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 17:49 GMT
#3905
On February 23 2015 02:40 LightningStrike wrote:
I mean add on to my case if you think that I needed to add something to my case.


There were a couple oddities I already pointed out on posts of his in my filter that I could scrounge back up, but in all honesty I'm probably going to sit on my reads until closer to EoN as well. If there's anything specific that you'd like to talk about, I'll be around, though.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 22 2015 17:56 GMT
#3906
can anybody explain to LS what reconsidering your reads means and how he should read yesterday's lynch because otherwise we've pretty much accepted that he's going to be bull headed about this for the rest of the game.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 22 2015 17:57 GMT
#3907
On February 23 2015 00:59 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm awake. I want everyone's input on my case on prplhz now.


Well Superbia, I think he sounds a bit frantic for post-lynch.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 18:04 GMT
#3908
On February 23 2015 02:57 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2015 00:59 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm awake. I want everyone's input on my case on prplhz now.


Well Superbia, I think he sounds a bit frantic for post-lynch.


Okay? So what does that mean to you?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 18:05 GMT
#3909
LS, who are your scumreads other than prplhz? We already know about him.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 22 2015 18:12 GMT
#3910
On February 23 2015 03:04 rsoultin wrote:
Okay? So what does that mean to you?


Hang tight....getting a bunch of quotes together to prove my point....
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 22 2015 18:13 GMT
#3911
On February 23 2015 03:05 rsoultin wrote:
LS, who are your scumreads other than prplhz? We already know about him.

ritoky it's in my filter on why I scumreading him.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 22 2015 18:13 GMT
#3912
On February 23 2015 02:45 Superbia wrote:
Are you scared of dying LS?

Hell Yeah I'm scared because WIFOM reasons.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 22 2015 18:19 GMT
#3913
On February 22 2015 14:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Wow so my meta read on him was off. Fuck. But still seriously lets lynch prplhz tomorrow guys.


On February 22 2015 14:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Also it's funny that Palmar was hard townreading me...........


On February 22 2015 14:20 LightningStrike wrote:
HTS and rsoultin can I have your swords tomorrow on lynching prplhz?


On February 22 2015 14:34 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 14:32 Half the Sky wrote:
He doesn't read LS or Slam and calls Ritoky mafia. He goes back and forth on prplhz...

If LS is indeed scum, I think I'm going to take a vacation from TL Mafia.

I'm not Mafia and he said reasons why I'm town throughout his filter


Palmar was hard defending LS pretty much the entire game. Notice how he sheeped scum reads on Rayn and FF when we (Damdred/myself) presented our cases on them. One of Palmar's skills as noted in (I think????) Linux is knowing when to sheep a good case. Or as mafia here, what he perceived as a good case. I think his strategy this game (he has claimed in Hammertime as town that he doesn't have a meta) was riding people's wrong reads on others.

In the same vein, look at how you and I Rasputin were defending LS based on meta, others who didn't know him too well were scumreading him. Palmar....did he play with LS that often to be making the same judgment that WE were? I don't think so.

He was sheeping/copying/however you want to put it OUR reads on LS.

Additionally, let's go back to LS and my thoughts on him. I don't like his reaction to the lynch at ALL. He's more concerned about his scumread being right. Self-consciousness. Probably the most marked I've seen all game, I will admit.

Everyone was thrilled to see a mafia go....except him. Look at all his quotes post-lynch. (I've quoted most above.) Not just the one I posted in response to Superbia.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 18:19 GMT
#3914
On February 23 2015 03:12 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2015 03:04 rsoultin wrote:
Okay? So what does that mean to you?


Hang tight....getting a bunch of quotes together to prove my point....


HtS, I get your point and kind of agree with it, that LS seems very anxious after the lynch. Obviously Superbia noticed it, too, or he wouldn't have asked LS that question.

What I'm asking is what conclusion you're drawing from it?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 22 2015 18:20 GMT
#3915
EBWOP - Like it's one thing for him to be scared about being lynched, as either alignment. But his entire post-lynch reaction...I would have expected him to be more in vein with everyone else.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 22 2015 18:22 GMT
#3916
Between Palmar's reads on him and his reaction? He's most likely one of the scummers we've been overlooking.

The fact that he's targetting "easy" lynches in prphlz doesn't help, especially with Palmar leaving his vote on prplhz. I don't know the vote count at the time Palmar voted, but it's really not looking good for him at all.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 18:23 GMT
#3917
On February 23 2015 03:19 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 14:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Wow so my meta read on him was off. Fuck. But still seriously lets lynch prplhz tomorrow guys.


Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 14:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Also it's funny that Palmar was hard townreading me...........


Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 14:20 LightningStrike wrote:
HTS and rsoultin can I have your swords tomorrow on lynching prplhz?


Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 14:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 22 2015 14:32 Half the Sky wrote:
He doesn't read LS or Slam and calls Ritoky mafia. He goes back and forth on prplhz...

If LS is indeed scum, I think I'm going to take a vacation from TL Mafia.

I'm not Mafia and he said reasons why I'm town throughout his filter


Palmar was hard defending LS pretty much the entire game. Notice how he sheeped scum reads on Rayn and FF when we (Damdred/myself) presented our cases on them. One of Palmar's skills as noted in (I think????) Linux is knowing when to sheep a good case. Or as mafia here, what he perceived as a good case. I think his strategy this game (he has claimed in Hammertime as town that he doesn't have a meta) was riding people's wrong reads on others.

In the same vein, look at how you and I Rasputin were defending LS based on meta, others who didn't know him too well were scumreading him. Palmar....did he play with LS that often to be making the same judgment that WE were? I don't think so.

He was sheeping/copying/however you want to put it OUR reads on LS.

Additionally, let's go back to LS and my thoughts on him. I don't like his reaction to the lynch at ALL. He's more concerned about his scumread being right. Self-consciousness. Probably the most marked I've seen all game, I will admit.

Everyone was thrilled to see a mafia go....except him. Look at all his quotes post-lynch. (I've quoted most above.) Not just the one I posted in response to Superbia.


Okay, but why would LS be so anxious tonight? Actually, I have no good reason if he's scum or town being generally scumread, cause given the balance right now I'd assume SK KP would be more likely aimed at probable town. There are people who probably should be anxious to get their reads out, but LS really isn't one of them.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 22 2015 18:24 GMT
#3918
Also I can't remember if LS made his case BEFORE or AFTER Palmar voted prplhz. Knowing the vote count at that time would further soldify my feeling on this. If it was after, he needs to be lynched tomorrow unless town collectively agree to be SK hunting.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 22 2015 18:24 GMT
#3919
I mean sure I was happy with us lynching Mafia but it fucked up my reads entirely T_T I only trusting you two (rsoultin and HTS) since you guys had played with a lot. Also I did played with Palmar in 3 games. Metal Mini when we were both town. Linux when we were both town. And finally Slytherin when we were both town.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 22 2015 18:25 GMT
#3920
Btw feel free to kill me <3
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 194 195 196 197 198 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs PercivalLIVE!
herO vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 938
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings252
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech98
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45530
Shuttle 13148
FanTaSy 1453
Hyuk 1193
BeSt 614
Horang2 473
Mini 352
Pusan 342
EffOrt 243
Stork 238
[ Show more ]
Last 163
Zeus 157
Killer 130
sorry 89
Mind 87
Soma 66
Hyun 64
Sea.KH 60
ggaemo 48
PianO 47
Snow 47
hero 44
ToSsGirL 35
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 29
Aegong 23
JYJ 17
zelot 16
NaDa 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 9
Dota 2
Dendi1018
XcaliburYe386
qojqva307
Counter-Strike
fl0m2612
byalli986
x6flipin322
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu395
Other Games
gofns34084
B2W.Neo947
Hui .153
Livibee146
ArmadaUGS82
Mew2King59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1638
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 22m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 22m
Replay Cast
10h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.