• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:49
CEST 21:49
KST 04:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8891 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 200

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 198 199 200 201 202 219 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2015 06:44 GMT
#3981
On February 23 2015 15:02 LightningStrike wrote:
I need to get modkilled I just got a pm from rsoultin after the flip..................

You should probably pm the mod instead of posting stuff like this in the future
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 23 2015 06:44 GMT
#3982
On February 23 2015 14:17 ritoky wrote:
sending this from my....wife's...wow that's weird...phone. I got married today! sorry about my activity. should be better tomorrow.

No excuses
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 07:28 GMT
#3983
I am inclined to lynch Prplhz today actually.

Really, I am. Perhaps that is strange?

Someone disagree? Could you make yourself clear, if so? Unilateral action is fine, no need to discuss with folks.. Maybe.

sson I sez we lynches the prp but if CHUPAZI too stoop we can lynch LS
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 07:29 GMT
#3984
On February 23 2015 14:17 ritoky wrote:
sending this from my....wife's...wow that's weird...phone. I got married today! sorry about my activity. should be better tomorrow.

:D

It is the best thing I assume

I desire the same greatly

Best of wishes to you both
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 07:31 GMT
#3985
On February 23 2015 14:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Like I now just going to get lynched and town loses. Grats on the lost town. May you guys feel my wrath from the grave

Someone tell me if it is lylo or mylo?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 07:32 GMT
#3986
On February 23 2015 14:55 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2015 14:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Like I now just going to get lynched and town loses. Grats on the lost town. May you guys feel my wrath from the grave


LOL? You realise town has the upper hand? And now that Rasputin's flipped, I'm pretty sure she was coaching you this whole time...zing.

Ok, actually

BH can you math for me? I don't know how lylo we are(n't)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 23 2015 13:57 GMT
#3987
Slam,

2. Half the Sky
3. ritoky
4. VayneAuthority
9. LightningStrike
12. Alakaslam
13. prplhz
14. Blazinghand
17. Fecalfeast

8 remaining. 6 town, 1 scummer, 1 SK.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 23 2015 14:30 GMT
#3988
On February 23 2015 15:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2015 15:02 LightningStrike wrote:
I need to get modkilled I just got a pm from rsoultin after the flip..................

You should probably pm the mod instead of posting stuff like this in the future

I did pm the mod.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 23 2015 14:33 GMT
#3989
On February 23 2015 16:28 Alakaslam wrote:
I am inclined to lynch Prplhz today actually.

Really, I am. Perhaps that is strange?

Someone disagree? Could you make yourself clear, if so? Unilateral action is fine, no need to discuss with folks.. Maybe.

sson I sez we lynches the prp but if CHUPAZI too stoop we can lynch LS


Slam, there are two issues with taking out prplhz. I'll let VA explain #1, but #2 is from the POV of the flipped scum.

1 VA explains that prphlz voting Breshke when he did (or when a wagon could have formed on him or whatever) vindicates him. (I think...if I botched this, correc me.)

2 Look at what Palmar and Rasputin tried to do towards end of day 3. Palmar near-afked on prplhz, thinking most people were going to just settle for him (given how I was tracking votes), and Rasputin did the same. Both were trying (esp Ras) to steer us away from LS too.

I was giving LS a pass until I saw his EoD reaction and then worked it PoE, something was wrong, because EoD/Palmar's flip allowed me to eliminate prplhz.

The vote was either 6-4 or 5-5 when we shennanied onto Palmar.

Rasputin was GF and Palmar was goon, which explains why she was willing to shennanie onto Palmar instead of risking getting LS killed with the vote 5-5, he had some janitor power left or whatever. I don't think at the time she anticipated getting shot at EoD.

And then it happened. It was also highly unlikely she was getting lynched either.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 23 2015 14:34 GMT
#3990
Absolutely no discussions of mod interactions in the thread please
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 23 2015 14:39 GMT
#3991
On February 23 2015 13:59 Superbia wrote:
Wait if BH is reading VA scum take a look at him as well.


Superbia also has a point on the outside chance that BH could be the final scummer instead of LS, but I would only explore that avenue if in the unlikely event that LS flips town, or just skip to Ritoky because we really need that SK dead.

Just my thoughts.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 23 2015 14:45 GMT
#3992
Does it bother anyone else that BH said he would JK Superbia and yet Superbia died?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 23 2015 14:46 GMT
#3993
Blazinghand, are you still reading VA scum or SK?

What are your thoughts on whom is SK?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 23 2015 14:48 GMT
#3994
Nvm forgot about Janitor mechanics.........
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 23 2015 14:48 GMT
#3995
On February 23 2015 23:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Does it bother anyone else that BH said he would JK Superbia and yet Superbia died?


Silence, evil janitor

On February 10 2015 15:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Garlic: On any night the roleblocker is not active, you may use garlic, which disrupts a player's actions, but very stealthily. The target will not know they have been roleblocked. The roleblocker may use this ability instead, upon agreement.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 23 2015 14:53 GMT
#3996
I just said that HTS -.-
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 16:32 GMT
#3997
Waiiiit

One scummier?

Cool! I found him.

I'm the cop. Read the capitals in my next quote.

We win?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 16:33 GMT
#3998
On February 23 2015 16:28 Alakaslam wrote:
I am inclined to lynch Prplhz today actually.

Really, I am. Perhaps that is strange?

Someone disagree? Could you make yourself clear, if so? Unilateral action is fine, no need to discuss with folks.. Maybe.

sson I sez we lynches the prp but if CHUPAZI too stoop we can lynch LS

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 16:34 GMT
#3999
On February 14 2015 14:56 Alakaslam wrote:
Members of the scumteam!

[image loading]

Beware we, the CHUPAZI. We have great wisdom and will find you all and
[image loading]

Now, to my fellow CHUPAZI; a task!
[image loading]

Identify each of us within the images! Should be fun 4 most of the game.

[image loading]
[image loading]

Us all being present far from guaranteed; not enough Disney CHUPAZI

I am the 4th chupazi
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 16:39 GMT
#4000
On February 17 2015 16:16 Alakaslam wrote:
But I digress. Here, I have something else. Ten minutes and I must sleep, ritoky did I do anything noteworthy or is this all fluff? Only the stuff I posted just now, not-

Well, actually whatever I have said?

Now if I leave I apologize in advance.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 198 199 200 201 202 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason78
BRAT_OK 72
Railgan 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17824
Mini 379
Dewaltoss 185
Hyuk 140
ggaemo 109
firebathero 106
ZZZero.O 77
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8267
febbydoto18
League of Legends
Doublelift1322
Counter-Strike
Fnx 603
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4437
Khaldor1262
crisheroes1099
Liquid`Hasu798
Other Games
summit1g3881
FrodaN2462
fl0m1108
Beastyqt846
mouzStarbuck332
KnowMe326
ArmadaUGS133
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 114
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 52
• 80smullet 22
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8240
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur261
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 12m
INu's Battles
16h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 12m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.