• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:18
CEST 15:18
KST 22:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9075 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 201

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 199 200 201 202 203 219 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 23 2015 16:40 GMT
#4001
On February 24 2015 01:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2015 16:28 Alakaslam wrote:
I am inclined to lynch Prplhz today actually.

Really, I am. Perhaps that is strange?

Someone disagree? Could you make yourself clear, if so? Unilateral action is fine, no need to discuss with folks.. Maybe.

sson I sez we lynches the prp but if CHUPAZI too stoop we can lynch LS


Ty Slam for checking him and reaffirmation of my case on Prplhz
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 16:41 GMT
#4002
On February 19 2015 08:52 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 08:49 Palmar wrote:
btw slam, why do YOU say BH is town?

I know him to be so via the eyes

Can you certainify yourself the similar way?

Also why Prplhz? Why is he the way he is?

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 16:42 GMT
#4003
On February 19 2015 12:42 Alakaslam wrote:
So

Seven stages of wifom.

Only you, can prevent wildfires.

Never again shall you ignore the deep CHUPAZI of YouTube



Rather, you shall waste all time

Either that, or simply go "lol slam no thanks kthxbye"

Altogether foolish as I am it should be easy to do so.

Dinner calls. I must go soon.



But I digress. Rsoultin any reads?

Either that or perhaps a reason to think you are town EH?

Today I got distracted

Whatever.

Episcopalian folk aren't such bad company, I don't think.

Episcopalian...

Necromancer basically means magical killer, doesn't it?




Lines

Hinting at how my crumbs worked this game in case of NK
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 23 2015 16:43 GMT
#4004
Slam who you think the SK is assuming Prplhz flips mafia like your claim with your role?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 16:44 GMT
#4005
On February 20 2015 17:06 Alakaslam wrote:
Verily. Anyway, ritoky what do you think of the venerable alakaslam? Truly I must seek out the position of my chupazic endeavors. Only the replies of others can assist me in this, so

Whatever main point, what do you think of me ritoky.

Now & again I will do this sort of stuff.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 16:45 GMT
#4006
Hell if I know
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 16:45 GMT
#4007
Whether I die or not will show whether he got a vest though
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 23 2015 16:51 GMT
#4008
So Slam you are claiming cop with a red check on Prplhz? Am I understanding you correctly?

What were your checks for the previous two nights?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 23 2015 16:53 GMT
#4009
There are 2 millers in the game, Lian who was flipped, and myself.
I doubt there are three though.

Carol, there were 3 millers plus a GF in a 26-person game.
3 millers out of 12 plus a GF (Rasputin) in a 17-person game, just under 25% FP rate......I don't think so.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 23 2015 16:55 GMT
#4010
Blazinghand, can you please confirm that 3 millers/GF in a 17-person game is excessive cop hate. I think it is.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 23 2015 16:58 GMT
#4011
And with the SK having the option of getting green checked....no I don't think it's possible there's a third miller.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 23 2015 17:05 GMT
#4012
HTS if Slam isn't lieing about his role do you think I'm the SK then?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 23 2015 17:07 GMT
#4013
EBWOP - I meant blue check on Prplhz....scum are blue...

EBWOP again finally figured out your breadcrumbing Slam. I get it now.

So I think you checked Rasputin as town (but she was GF, so you probably red-checked her)
VA you had a red check (town) on him.
BH has a red check (town) on him.

GF is dead, no false positives.

Interesting bussing strategy by scum, but so it shall be. If Prplhz was blue-checked, then we have to swing that way.

I don't see any possibility of a third miller with a GF and the SK having that option.

##unvote
##vote Prplhz
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 23 2015 17:08 GMT
#4014
You forgot to bold your vote
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 23 2015 17:09 GMT
#4015
On February 24 2015 02:05 LightningStrike wrote:
HTS if Slam isn't lieing about his role do you think I'm the SK then?


You could be but if you've been eliminated as scum, you as SK is possible, if there's any show of a different agenda.

I still think it's much much much more likely to be Ritoky.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 23 2015 17:10 GMT
#4016
##unvote
##vote Prplhz
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 23 2015 17:11 GMT
#4017
I'm on my smartphone....FFS not this shit again. I can never get it to bold when I'm on my phone.

I'm eating, I will re-vote in the proper format when I get to a computer.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 23 2015 17:14 GMT
#4018
So with Rsoultin coming up as GF I figured out she was willing ot get rid of Palmar because Prplhz is the Janitor who is more useful than a Goon.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 23 2015 17:17 GMT
#4019
JK x2, cop, miller x2, vet vs GF/goon/RB/janitor and SK

Yeh that cop is countered pretty nicely.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 23 2015 17:19 GMT
#4020
On February 24 2015 02:14 LightningStrike wrote:
So with Rsoultin coming up as GF I figured out she was willing ot get rid of Palmar because Prplhz is the Janitor who is more useful than a Goon.


This is possible. But I can definitely see why they threw their votes on prplhz....town cred. Neither of them were strong candidates to get lynched.

And Palmar probably would not have gotten lynched once Superbia died. FF had the case and I had a hair on him, but that shennanies was the best time to take him out.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 199 200 201 202 203 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 1097
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech152
CosmosSc2 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47720
Shuttle 8924
FanTaSy 1606
Hyuk 651
Horang2 480
BeSt 394
Pusan 250
EffOrt 227
Last 165
Soma 136
[ Show more ]
Zeus 121
Mind 108
hero 77
Hyun 72
Killer 65
ggaemo 63
Snow 56
Sexy 46
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 31
Aegong 29
Bale 26
NaDa 18
JYJ 18
zelot 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Rock 8
Sacsri 8
Noble 7
Icarus 4
Dota 2
qojqva1654
Gorgc1463
Dendi1037
XcaliburYe319
Counter-Strike
fl0m2692
x6flipin282
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu487
Khaldor414
Other Games
gofns39424
B2W.Neo1013
byalli553
Beastyqt382
Mlord194
Hui .177
Livibee174
ArmadaUGS112
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2561
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 42m
Replay Cast
9h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 42m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 42m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.