• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:00
CEST 10:00
KST 17:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9595 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 219 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 05:01 GMT
#2041
On February 17 2015 13:57 Damdred wrote:
I'm disappointed firstly that we didn't push through VA then! 2 jks are interesting though.

Rsoultin why is it so important I don't find you in the least bit scummy. I've not even looked at you and have a gut read that rit is scum so far. However your post is strange


Lol, if you find me scummy you can scumread me (others have), I just don't like the completely unnecessary yelling at EoD when nothing could have been done about it; that made me see red. I haven't been looking too much into breshke just cause I could feel the tunnel coming on ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 05:01 GMT
#2042
Bh you are being very helpful. Now is my slot generally scum read or town read? I haven't read brwshkes filter yet I'll do that after I have some of my own thoughts
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-17 05:06:34
February 17 2015 05:03 GMT
#2043
DAY the SECOND



Town Puppy the Lord Percy Percy (Jailkeeper) was shot!
KelsierSC the Englishman (VT) was shot!


It is now Day 2. You have to find a lynch target. There are 14 players remaining.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:03 GMT
#2044
On February 17 2015 11:21 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 11:20 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 17 2015 11:14 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 17 2015 11:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On February 17 2015 09:17 ritoky wrote:
slam, what's the bunker's status after the second wifom carpet bombing by rayn?

Rayn bombed with Clinton's anti-Iraq squad.

This is nothing to the CHUPAZITRON 40000


Ok for ritokys benefit does that make him town or scum?



Vague question is vague, son of Hijole!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 17 2015 05:04 GMT
#2045
On February 17 2015 14:01 Damdred wrote:
Bh you are being very helpful. Now is my slot generally scum read or town read? I haven't read brwshkes filter yet I'll do that after I have some of my own thoughts


A lot of people had null read on Breshke I think. I had no real read, or if I did I forgot it? not sure. In any case Breshke definitely was not a town leader or anything so yeah make sure to do things.

For a long time people thought 1x of me or Town Puppy (the smurf of Eden) was scum, but scum always knew we were both town. People are making headway analyzing how votes and attitudes shifted when we realized we were both town.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:05 GMT
#2046
On February 17 2015 11:32 KelsierSC wrote:
Slam is working out of his home state

Hello, captain obvious I knew that already.

You cannot state falsehood or I won't quote it.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 17 2015 05:05 GMT
#2047
Hmm, how am I not surprised. Well, I was RBed.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 05:07 GMT
#2048
sorta weird that SK would kill kelsier when ppl were scumreading him (and thus not the sk)
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:07 GMT
#2049
Welcome to 100 pages of fish, damdred
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:08 GMT
#2050
Hijole
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:08 GMT
#2051
Wtf deadline

How long ago
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 05:08 GMT
#2052
@.@ bedtime I think. may be a little more shmuckered than I thought
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 05:10 GMT
#2053
On February 17 2015 14:08 Alakaslam wrote:
Wtf deadline

How long ago

We're on the same page as the day post, man. Really?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 05:10 GMT
#2054
I'm laying down. But I'll come back with my thoughts on who I've read so far
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:12 GMT
#2055
On February 17 2015 14:10 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 14:08 Alakaslam wrote:
Wtf deadline

How long ago

We're on the same page as the day post, man. Really?

I use phone Sson

Can't see too good
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 17 2015 05:12 GMT
#2056
Okay my last post before going to bed: The SK prob was scum reading KSC and thought he was Mafia so he killed him hoping to kill Mafia but instead KSC was town. Going to bed for reals now.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:13 GMT
#2057
On February 17 2015 14:10 Damdred wrote:
I'm laying down. But I'll come back with my thoughts on who I've read so far

Welcome to 100 pages of fish
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:15 GMT
#2058
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:21 GMT
#2059
Ooooooooohhhhh...........

I got the hard one?!?!??!?

Y
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:30 GMT
#2060
Hey.

Here.

If you want to find scum, find out who reads slam really well.

Then, lynch them.

They know.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 199
Shinee 91
Hyun 85
Killer 48
Snow 48
Hm[arnc] 46
Bale 24
ZergMaN 19
sorry 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 690
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King113
Other Games
summit1g7929
WinterStarcraft491
ArmadaUGS69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick779
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Lourlo1562
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h
INu's Battles
4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h
BSL Open Qualifier
11h
Replay Cast
15h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.