• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:31
CEST 02:31
KST 09:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8522 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 104

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 219 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 06:01 GMT
#2061
On February 17 2015 14:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay my last post before going to bed: The SK prob was scum reading KSC and thought he was Mafia so he killed him hoping to kill Mafia but instead KSC was town. Going to bed for reals now.

Thanks for clearing that up sk
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 06:13 GMT
#2062
On February 17 2015 15:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 14:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay my last post before going to bed: The SK prob was scum reading KSC and thought he was Mafia so he killed him hoping to kill Mafia but instead KSC was town. Going to bed for reals now.

Thanks for clearing that up sk

Who reads me good FF?

WHo knows my ways?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 06:14 GMT
#2063
Indeed I suspect this Ritoky, so also this Blazinghand.

I am obvious enough, lie not!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 06:22 GMT
#2064
[image loading]

In my bitterness I went and found Blazinghand
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 06:47 GMT
#2065
Baaaaaaaaah!!

VA. If even you who dislikes my foolishness should ask, I swear I willl answer you straight. As best as I can. I will srs answer what you think, jus so someone will react to me!

Plz?

This game has been dry when I came with mirages while I was away!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 17 2015 06:50 GMT
#2066
Day 1 Votecount

liancourt (8) - Blazinghand, IAmRobik, LightningStrike, FecalFeast, ritoky, Breshke, Superbia, rsoultin
Blazinghand (5) - Half the Sky, VayneAuthority, liancourt, KelsierSC, prplhz
Town Puppy (1) - Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (1) - Palmar
Half the Sky (1) - raynpelikoneet
rsoultin (1) - Town Puppy

for myself for later and others if they want it.

also checking in on something from a past game real quick.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 06:51 GMT
#2067
On February 17 2015 15:50 ritoky wrote:
Day 1 Votecount

liancourt (8) - Blazinghand, IAmRobik, LightningStrike, FecalFeast, ritoky, Breshke, Superbia, rsoultin
Blazinghand (5) - Half the Sky, VayneAuthority, liancourt, KelsierSC, prplhz
Town Puppy (1) - Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (1) - Palmar
Half the Sky (1) - raynpelikoneet
rsoultin (1) - Town Puppy

for myself for later and others if they want it.

also checking in on something from a past game real quick.

You are here! Man, y u say NOTHING
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 17 2015 06:55 GMT
#2068
On February 17 2015 15:51 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 15:50 ritoky wrote:
Day 1 Votecount

liancourt (8) - Blazinghand, IAmRobik, LightningStrike, FecalFeast, ritoky, Breshke, Superbia, rsoultin
Blazinghand (5) - Half the Sky, VayneAuthority, liancourt, KelsierSC, prplhz
Town Puppy (1) - Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (1) - Palmar
Half the Sky (1) - raynpelikoneet
rsoultin (1) - Town Puppy

for myself for later and others if they want it.

also checking in on something from a past game real quick.

You are here! Man, y u say NOTHING


I just got here m8!

had to fix the vote cont cuz it wasn't purrrrty enuf
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 17 2015 07:00 GMT
#2069
am staying with my mother tonight who is getting a colonoscopy tomorrow, and apparently you have to drink this gross stuff that is basically liquid enema all day the day b4 and you can't eat solid foods for 24 hours.

I don't want to turn 50.

my research into finding this game is turning up without oranges. I went on a quest to locate rayn scum games cuz for some reason I have written as a note in my spreadsheet that he stray voted on a partner as mafia d1 twice. my grand quest seeking these has led me to the wasteland of games long since past.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 07:06 GMT
#2070
So young! Both of my parents are turning 60 this year, no problems in that regard at all!

But it comes to all eventually.

(Does your family enjoy salads? Red wine? There is more to that then people give credence to)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 07:13 GMT
#2071
And not pure lettuce. Use 3 different kinds, spinach, broccoli, tomatoes, three colors Bell pepper, chopped dates and raisins, halved grapes and orange slices of you can, and avocado... Onion too, onions are good. The red ones are far stronger and if you can hack that take em. They're really good

Use vinegarettes

Carrots and celery as well. Make a robust salad. Not tonight of course... And I mean starting now, you! No cheeseburgers with bread (lettuce wrap is bamcis however), stop the pizza bullshit or learn how Italians do it, and still not often, and also learn stir fry without much rice. Asians eat good too. Sushi is where you get the protein.


Do I eat like this? No

My parents

Which makes me think about what prplhz said, there is wisdom in eating properly

So spake the hypocrite that I am XD
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 17 2015 07:13 GMT
#2072
On February 17 2015 14:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay my last post before going to bed: The SK prob was scum reading KSC and thought he was Mafia so he killed him hoping to kill Mafia but instead KSC was town. Going to bed for reals now.


[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 17 2015 07:16 GMT
#2073
On February 17 2015 16:13 Alakaslam wrote:
And not pure lettuce. Use 3 different kinds, spinach, broccoli, tomatoes, three colors Bell pepper, chopped dates and raisins, halved grapes and orange slices of you can, and avocado... Onion too, onions are good. The red ones are far stronger and if you can hack that take em. They're really good

Use vinegarettes

Carrots and celery as well. Make a robust salad. Not tonight of course... And I mean starting now, you! No cheeseburgers with bread (lettuce wrap is bamcis however), stop the pizza bullshit or learn how Italians do it, and still not often, and also learn stir fry without much rice. Asians eat good too. Sushi is where you get the protein.


Do I eat like this? No

My parents

Which makes me think about what prplhz said, there is wisdom in eating properly

So spake the hypocrite that I am XD


unfortunately for I, I am allergic to grapes and all things olive.

did you know grapes and cherries are technically olives?

even if cherries weren't I also am allergic to berries. it is rather unfortunate and sad.

prplhz gives good life advice, but does he give good mafia advice? can he spot the proper chupazi when he sees them?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 07:16 GMT
#2074
But I digress. Here, I have something else. Ten minutes and I must sleep, ritoky did I do anything noteworthy or is this all fluff? Only the stuff I posted just now, not-

Well, actually whatever I have said?

Now if I leave I apologize in advance.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 07:20 GMT
#2075
On February 17 2015 16:16 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 16:13 Alakaslam wrote:
And not pure lettuce. Use 3 different kinds, spinach, broccoli, tomatoes, three colors Bell pepper, chopped dates and raisins, halved grapes and orange slices of you can, and avocado... Onion too, onions are good. The red ones are far stronger and if you can hack that take em. They're really good

Use vinegarettes

Carrots and celery as well. Make a robust salad. Not tonight of course... And I mean starting now, you! No cheeseburgers with bread (lettuce wrap is bamcis however), stop the pizza bullshit or learn how Italians do it, and still not often, and also learn stir fry without much rice. Asians eat good too. Sushi is where you get the protein.


Do I eat like this? No

My parents

Which makes me think about what prplhz said, there is wisdom in eating properly

So spake the hypocrite that I am XD


unfortunately for I, I am allergic to grapes and all things olive.

did you know grapes and cherries are technically olives?

even if cherries weren't I also am allergic to berries. it is rather unfortunate and sad.

prplhz gives good life advice, but does he give good mafia advice? can he spot the proper chupazi when he sees them?

Dang, I actually wouldn't trade my celiac- I am sorry to hear it!

It makes sense, they are tree fruit with pits although the grape surprises me, as a vine fruit. Yet the berries, with grape association, makes sense.

Nonetheless there is always ranch or thousand island. Ranch actually isn't bad for you, it's good- it's just not as good as vinegarettes when they are not allergenic
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 17 2015 07:24 GMT
#2076
On February 17 2015 16:16 Alakaslam wrote:
But I digress. Here, I have something else. Ten minutes and I must sleep, ritoky did I do anything noteworthy or is this all fluff? Only the stuff I posted just now, not-

Well, actually whatever I have said?

Now if I leave I apologize in advance.


recently you have placed FF on notice of eviction for his dodgeyness, checked the temperature of my chupazi, and wanted interaction even if it was with the chupazicabra
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 17 2015 07:26 GMT
#2077
On February 17 2015 16:20 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 16:16 ritoky wrote:
On February 17 2015 16:13 Alakaslam wrote:
And not pure lettuce. Use 3 different kinds, spinach, broccoli, tomatoes, three colors Bell pepper, chopped dates and raisins, halved grapes and orange slices of you can, and avocado... Onion too, onions are good. The red ones are far stronger and if you can hack that take em. They're really good

Use vinegarettes

Carrots and celery as well. Make a robust salad. Not tonight of course... And I mean starting now, you! No cheeseburgers with bread (lettuce wrap is bamcis however), stop the pizza bullshit or learn how Italians do it, and still not often, and also learn stir fry without much rice. Asians eat good too. Sushi is where you get the protein.


Do I eat like this? No

My parents

Which makes me think about what prplhz said, there is wisdom in eating properly

So spake the hypocrite that I am XD


unfortunately for I, I am allergic to grapes and all things olive.

did you know grapes and cherries are technically olives?

even if cherries weren't I also am allergic to berries. it is rather unfortunate and sad.

prplhz gives good life advice, but does he give good mafia advice? can he spot the proper chupazi when he sees them?

Dang, I actually wouldn't trade my celiac- I am sorry to hear it!

It makes sense, they are tree fruit with pits although the grape surprises me, as a vine fruit. Yet the berries, with grape association, makes sense.

Nonetheless there is always ranch or thousand island. Ranch actually isn't bad for you, it's good- it's just not as good as vinegarettes when they are not allergenic


one time I was dating a girl who served me a balsamic vinaigrette not knowing balsamic vinegar is extracted from grapes, an epi pen and 7 months later we broke up. perhaps I never subconsciously forgave her.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 07:28 GMT
#2078
I don't wanna get evicted I just can't find the motivation to do anything.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 17 2015 07:30 GMT
#2079
On February 17 2015 16:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
I don't wanna get evicted I just can't find the motivation to do anything.


it is past night 1 and you haven't started screaming at me as being mafia, does this mean I am your top town?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 07:31 GMT
#2080
On February 17 2015 16:26 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 16:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On February 17 2015 16:16 ritoky wrote:
On February 17 2015 16:13 Alakaslam wrote:
And not pure lettuce. Use 3 different kinds, spinach, broccoli, tomatoes, three colors Bell pepper, chopped dates and raisins, halved grapes and orange slices of you can, and avocado... Onion too, onions are good. The red ones are far stronger and if you can hack that take em. They're really good

Use vinegarettes

Carrots and celery as well. Make a robust salad. Not tonight of course... And I mean starting now, you! No cheeseburgers with bread (lettuce wrap is bamcis however), stop the pizza bullshit or learn how Italians do it, and still not often, and also learn stir fry without much rice. Asians eat good too. Sushi is where you get the protein.


Do I eat like this? No

My parents

Which makes me think about what prplhz said, there is wisdom in eating properly

So spake the hypocrite that I am XD


unfortunately for I, I am allergic to grapes and all things olive.

did you know grapes and cherries are technically olives?

even if cherries weren't I also am allergic to berries. it is rather unfortunate and sad.

prplhz gives good life advice, but does he give good mafia advice? can he spot the proper chupazi when he sees them?

Dang, I actually wouldn't trade my celiac- I am sorry to hear it!

It makes sense, they are tree fruit with pits although the grape surprises me, as a vine fruit. Yet the berries, with grape association, makes sense.

Nonetheless there is always ranch or thousand island. Ranch actually isn't bad for you, it's good- it's just not as good as vinegarettes when they are not allergenic


one time I was dating a girl who served me a balsamic vinaigrette not knowing balsamic vinegar is extracted from grapes, an epi pen and 7 months later we broke up. perhaps I never subconsciously forgave her.

...

Not to mention olive oil

I work in Agriculture. If you want a third party, tell the fair folk to make an account and ask the wizard of Alakaslam if something will kill you.

I will know.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft533
Nina 170
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13750
Hyuk 51
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift4332
Other Games
summit1g9418
FrodaN3321
JimRising 581
KnowMe192
ViBE114
ArmadaUGS109
Mew2King61
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1264
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream112
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• Letter146
• davetesta5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 29m
INu's Battles
11h 29m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 29m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 29m
Replay Cast
22h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.