• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:03
CEST 17:03
KST 00:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9456 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 105

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 219 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 07:34 GMT
#2081
On February 17 2015 16:30 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 16:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
I don't wanna get evicted I just can't find the motivation to do anything.


it is past night 1 and you haven't started screaming at me as being mafia, does this mean I am your top town?

Of course it does. I don't see any other exlaination
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 17 2015 07:34 GMT
#2082
On February 17 2015 16:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 16:26 ritoky wrote:
On February 17 2015 16:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On February 17 2015 16:16 ritoky wrote:
On February 17 2015 16:13 Alakaslam wrote:
And not pure lettuce. Use 3 different kinds, spinach, broccoli, tomatoes, three colors Bell pepper, chopped dates and raisins, halved grapes and orange slices of you can, and avocado... Onion too, onions are good. The red ones are far stronger and if you can hack that take em. They're really good

Use vinegarettes

Carrots and celery as well. Make a robust salad. Not tonight of course... And I mean starting now, you! No cheeseburgers with bread (lettuce wrap is bamcis however), stop the pizza bullshit or learn how Italians do it, and still not often, and also learn stir fry without much rice. Asians eat good too. Sushi is where you get the protein.


Do I eat like this? No

My parents

Which makes me think about what prplhz said, there is wisdom in eating properly

So spake the hypocrite that I am XD


unfortunately for I, I am allergic to grapes and all things olive.

did you know grapes and cherries are technically olives?

even if cherries weren't I also am allergic to berries. it is rather unfortunate and sad.

prplhz gives good life advice, but does he give good mafia advice? can he spot the proper chupazi when he sees them?

Dang, I actually wouldn't trade my celiac- I am sorry to hear it!

It makes sense, they are tree fruit with pits although the grape surprises me, as a vine fruit. Yet the berries, with grape association, makes sense.

Nonetheless there is always ranch or thousand island. Ranch actually isn't bad for you, it's good- it's just not as good as vinegarettes when they are not allergenic


one time I was dating a girl who served me a balsamic vinaigrette not knowing balsamic vinegar is extracted from grapes, an epi pen and 7 months later we broke up. perhaps I never subconsciously forgave her.

...

Not to mention olive oil

I work in Agriculture. If you want a third party, tell the fair folk to make an account and ask the wizard of Alakaslam if something will kill you.

I will know.


I am also half Italian.

cooking without wine and replacing olive oil with canola/vegetable/peanut oil is considered mortal sin by half of my family.

my great grandma (rest in peace) thought I was born with devil blood inside me because I couldn't have wine.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 07:34 GMT
#2083
slam who is mafia?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 07:36 GMT
#2084
On February 17 2015 16:34 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 16:31 Alakaslam wrote:
On February 17 2015 16:26 ritoky wrote:
On February 17 2015 16:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On February 17 2015 16:16 ritoky wrote:
On February 17 2015 16:13 Alakaslam wrote:
And not pure lettuce. Use 3 different kinds, spinach, broccoli, tomatoes, three colors Bell pepper, chopped dates and raisins, halved grapes and orange slices of you can, and avocado... Onion too, onions are good. The red ones are far stronger and if you can hack that take em. They're really good

Use vinegarettes

Carrots and celery as well. Make a robust salad. Not tonight of course... And I mean starting now, you! No cheeseburgers with bread (lettuce wrap is bamcis however), stop the pizza bullshit or learn how Italians do it, and still not often, and also learn stir fry without much rice. Asians eat good too. Sushi is where you get the protein.


Do I eat like this? No

My parents

Which makes me think about what prplhz said, there is wisdom in eating properly

So spake the hypocrite that I am XD


unfortunately for I, I am allergic to grapes and all things olive.

did you know grapes and cherries are technically olives?

even if cherries weren't I also am allergic to berries. it is rather unfortunate and sad.

prplhz gives good life advice, but does he give good mafia advice? can he spot the proper chupazi when he sees them?

Dang, I actually wouldn't trade my celiac- I am sorry to hear it!

It makes sense, they are tree fruit with pits although the grape surprises me, as a vine fruit. Yet the berries, with grape association, makes sense.

Nonetheless there is always ranch or thousand island. Ranch actually isn't bad for you, it's good- it's just not as good as vinegarettes when they are not allergenic


one time I was dating a girl who served me a balsamic vinaigrette not knowing balsamic vinegar is extracted from grapes, an epi pen and 7 months later we broke up. perhaps I never subconsciously forgave her.

...

Not to mention olive oil

I work in Agriculture. If you want a third party, tell the fair folk to make an account and ask the wizard of Alakaslam if something will kill you.

I will know.


I am also half Italian.

cooking without wine and replacing olive oil with canola/vegetable/peanut oil is considered mortal sin by half of my family.

my great grandma (rest in peace) thought I was born with devil blood inside me because I couldn't have wine.

+ Show Spoiler +
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 07:36 GMT
#2085
that was the wrong song but ok good enough
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 17 2015 07:38 GMT
#2086
@FF so I just glanced at your filter, what is up wif dis change in intensity? you was all like woooooooooaaaahhhhhh, then right around deadline time you were like WOAH MOFUKKA, then now you back to like woooooooooaaahhhh.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 07:39 GMT
#2087
On February 17 2015 16:34 Fecalfeast wrote:
slam who is mafia?

I'm working on it, are you?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 07:41 GMT
#2088
I don't have a good answer for you. Sometimes when I try to analyze posts my brain just shuts off and I don't take anything in. Anyone you have as a question mark I can give a second look at?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 07:41 GMT
#2089
On February 17 2015 16:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 16:34 Fecalfeast wrote:
slam who is mafia?

I'm working on it, are you?

Working on it? Slowly.

Am I mafia? No, sorry.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 07:42 GMT
#2090
On February 17 2015 16:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 16:39 Alakaslam wrote:
On February 17 2015 16:34 Fecalfeast wrote:
slam who is mafia?

I'm working on it, are you?

Working on it? Slowly.

Am I mafia? No, sorry.

See, but you are faster than I.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 07:43 GMT
#2091
Rayn might be mafia. I doubt it but he isn't conftown which he usually is by now (to me)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 07:43 GMT
#2092
Now I stay double, I must sleep
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 07:45 GMT
#2093
no stay up with me it's not even tomorrow yet
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 17 2015 07:45 GMT
#2094
On February 17 2015 16:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
I don't have a good answer for you. Sometimes when I try to analyze posts my brain just shuts off and I don't take anything in. Anyone you have as a question mark I can give a second look at?


I would like your opinion on LS or HtS, whichever you prefer, or both.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 07:45 GMT
#2095
i already think LS is scum but I will do another scan of him
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 08:03 GMT
#2096
On February 15 2015 01:52 LightningStrike wrote:
Superbia done a similar style of opening on Campus when I played my very first game on TL and here was his opening post:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 07:16 Superbia wrote:
Welcome to Superbia's tunneling company!

I am currently offering a lucrative one-of-a-kind tunneling contract! Signing this contract means I tunnel the utter shit out of you today, most likely resulting in your lynch.

Are you town enough to survive the tunnel? Are you mafai and feel like taking a risk? First come first serve!

This was my response to his op[ening
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 11:25 LightningStrike wrote:
I messed up my edit by post and I had read the stuff he wrote earlier in the thread and he seemed fishy per say and this my first time playing mafia here on TL :O

I getting the same type of feeling on him this as I had in Campus but this time I got more experience and not afraid of him now.
##Vote: Superbia


This is a really dumb case and I'm not sure I've seen LS actually vote that early ina day before based on just an opening post. Almost looks forced.

On February 15 2015 00:04 LightningStrike wrote:
Also rayn had you checked out HTS's games when she rolled Mafia? If I can link them to you if you want them since you calling her mafia.


This isn't alignment indicative but, lol linking people games of other people without any input.

On February 16 2015 23:39 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 23:29 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 16 2015 23:27 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 16 2015 23:24 KelsierSC wrote:
Can you tell me what made you think that Eden was a role then? Also if you had a feeling he was town why did you decide to ask rsoultin about him?

As for the second point I just felt you sheeped the wagon that got a townie lynched without any real input of your own. Who were you scum reading at that point?


Because Eden play was much different than he was Mafia or VT so I thought he would be a role if he was town. I always ask people their opinions on people.

I was reading Slam possible Mafia and maybe Superbia on meta but not much after that.


ok but what made you think he was town then.
Can you give me some quotes on who's opinion you asked for this game.

Eden posting a bunch of gifs and photos is something he never does as Mafia esp with this gif:
[image loading]
Opinions I had asked for this game:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 00:00 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin why policy lynch the king of RNG?

Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 00:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 15 2015 00:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 15 2015 00:04 LightningStrike wrote:
Also rayn had you checked out HTS's games when she rolled Mafia? If I can link them to you if you want them since you calling her mafia.

No i don't care about meta in this instance.

Ok don't say I didn;t offer you meta Also what you think of rsoultin atm?

Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 11:34 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin what you think of Eden? Also I starting to like ritoky this game

Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 23:24 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm back and saw Palmar's case on Rayn which is a okay case but I never played with Mafia!Rayn before so :|. Palmar other than Rayn who you think is Mafia?

Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
So what you think of Palmar rsoultin?

Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 12:07 LightningStrike wrote:
Who you think is Mafia Eden aka TP or BH Superbia?


Here's a indirect question about this game:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 00:04 LightningStrike wrote:
Also rayn had you checked out HTS's games when she rolled Mafia? If I can link them to you if you want them since you calling her mafia.


I really hate this post. First off, he gives a bogus townread to eden/TP based on gif usage. Second, after he does what KSC asked him, he tacks on an irrelevant quote as if he was looking for posts in his filter to help him look towny

On February 16 2015 10:15 LightningStrike wrote:
If anyone want me to make a meta case on Slam being Mafia I can for Day 2/3

The way this is worded makes me unhappy. If you already think slam is mafia for meta reasons and have evidence, why not post it? If you don't have meta evidence yet, why are you already saying it'll be a mafia case?

BONUS CONSPIRACY THEORY

UOTE]On February 17 2015 04:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 17 2015 04:44 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 04:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 17 2015 04:40 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey

I am not reading

What do folks recommend I say?

Follow the almighty Blazinghand and role claim immediately!

Ok

I am jail keeper

What the fuck 3 jail keepers? o.o[/QUOTE]
This reaction looks genuine almost. As in, LS knows alaka isn't mafia and when he claims his first reaction instead of "LOL you are mafia" is "WTF 3 JKs??" as if he was upset about the balance.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 08:06 GMT
#2097
Oh I'm dead. GL gl
Zerg for Life
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 17 2015 08:14 GMT
#2098
idk where I am on you ff....like you might seriously be sk.

I don't mind that post. it seems a tad bit shallow for someone you previously thought was mafia and still do.

here's my problem with you, the fluctuation in intensity bugs me especially with the up time being deadline time, you usually focus your day 1 town play on finding your lock clear ride or die town buddy (robik the last game I was in with you), and your reads usually have tons of conviction even if they aren't the best/for the right reasons (I know having been on the receiving end of a few). so like....you're not screaming town like you normally do. I suppose maybe I should go look back at the great chitler fiasco for reference's sake tmrw.

make me feel your towniness in my loins.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 08:16 GMT
#2099
On February 15 2015 13:36 Half the Sky wrote:
Looking into some of Rayn's quotes after he questioned me on my reads, there are a few quotes of his that have me scumreading Rayn.

I have never played with him so I am disregarding meta.

Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 00:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 15 2015 00:35 Palmar wrote:
Why is robik mad at LS for being LS?

idk. doesn't make it any better considering the fact LS is town.


How does he know for a "fact that LS is town"? If he's town, he wouldn't know this for a fact.

Next quote: Possible buddying of Palmar? I don't understand as a veteran why he cannot figure out some of these players (other veterans) himself. I have heard in QTs he's a good player (correct me if I'm wrong on this)

Now I know BH has been around, I don't know who he means by Robert, and it would appear prplhz has also been around TL a bit. It seems like it could be a way to use an incorrect Palmar read for a potential mafia agenda.

Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like what i basically want to do Palmar, is to figure out blazinghand, robert, and wirh your help prplhz. If we can fiure out those players alignments on D1 the game becomes really OP for the town.


I also read further on the post that Rasputin mentioned on the flip-flop. I don't understand why he'd ask Palmar for help on reading someone and then through a single post, he not only is confident enough to agree with someone he previously might have needed help reading but then retracts someone he was willing to work with.

Additionally I got a very bad vibe from this as well:

Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Half the Sky i am really puzzled about the fact we have an argument going on and instead of arguing with me you decide to comment on other ppl's posts. And this is not even the first time you have done so.


Like he's trying to push me when I'd already answered his questions. Looking at the timestamps there were 12 minutes in between I answered his last question and when he said that, so it's not like he missed my questions. It seems like he's trying to reach to call me scum based on this.


Is this all HTS says about rayn being scum or am I blind?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 08:18 GMT
#2100
On February 17 2015 17:14 ritoky wrote:
idk where I am on you ff....like you might seriously be sk.

I don't mind that post. it seems a tad bit shallow for someone you previously thought was mafia and still do.

here's my problem with you, the fluctuation in intensity bugs me especially with the up time being deadline time, you usually focus your day 1 town play on finding your lock clear ride or die town buddy (robik the last game I was in with you), and your reads usually have tons of conviction even if they aren't the best/for the right reasons (I know having been on the receiving end of a few). so like....you're not screaming town like you normally do. I suppose maybe I should go look back at the great chitler fiasco for reference's sake tmrw.

make me feel your towniness in my loins.

I would fucking love to be SK one game but no, I am just bad town. Give me some help on HtS, do any of her reads seem to be based on good foundations or what? Like that rayn post is repetitive and boring
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 102
Railgan 90
trigger 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51121
Shuttle 8890
BeSt 736
Horang2 519
actioN 211
Sexy 186
Larva 181
Soma 146
Last 125
ggaemo 122
[ Show more ]
Mind 96
Zeus 78
hero 68
Sea.KH 59
Killer 52
Hyun 52
Aegong 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 26
PianO 25
Rock 17
NaDa 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4982
qojqva2429
Dendi1363
420jenkins532
Fuzer 84
Counter-Strike
fl0m3600
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1066
Liquid`Hasu779
MindelVK0
Other Games
B2W.Neo857
Beastyqt591
Mlord463
byalli384
Livibee218
Hui .212
ArmadaUGS204
KnowMe118
QueenE76
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 38
Chillindude13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick795
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream62
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2771
League of Legends
• Nemesis3207
Other Games
• WagamamaTV215
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 57m
Replay Cast
7h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.