• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:49
CEST 21:49
KST 04:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8891 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 101

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 219 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 17 2015 02:44 GMT
#2001
Okay I'm back and Robik wont explain his scum read on me. Also the reason I took offense to this post by KSC:
On February 17 2015 09:22 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 09:21 Palmar wrote:
On February 17 2015 09:20 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 17 2015 09:16 Palmar wrote:
On February 17 2015 09:15 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 17 2015 09:09 Palmar wrote:
But yes I do know the difference.

I am objectively the best mafia player here (because it's a fact and not influenced by opinion).

on the other hand

I am subjectively the best looking player in this game (it can be argued that rayn's see-through-pale face matches up to my burly manliness).


Ok...

Point is I disagreed with your post on rayn. It seems to me that you made a lot of assumptions and I brought that up to you. I don't think its pointless. I gave town a chance to read my posts then I engaged with you. That does not mean I have no interest in my own case. I actually offered you the chance to talk about my case on prplhz and you just ignored me

yes I did the thing people do when they actually believe the shit they're saying.

I ignored your case to push mine. Because I don't give a fuck about what you have to say when I think I have something. That's how normal people who are not mafia act. You on the other hand seemed fine with just posting whatever.


Well that's not how I do things

I know, you're one of those nasty mafia people.


No I'm just one of those town people that hasn't stuck his face in a barrel of autism

Is because I have autism myself. Like every time I see someone use autism as a insult I get extremely pissed about it because I do actually have autism myself. I told rsoultin about it in the Newbie LX obs QT about since she was wondering if English was my first language.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 02:49 GMT
#2002
I don't actually think palmar has autism btw.
Zerg for Life
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 17 2015 02:49 GMT
#2003
You really are. Every time I post you make a post saying "this is scummy". That's tunneling because (and it appears that you agree) not everything I do is scummy.

I had real life. Seriously, why do you think I disappeared and what did you think I'd answer to that question? It's stupid shit like that question that makes it's obvious that you're tunneling, just using whatever reason you can to yell at me.

Short non-committal filter. Someone mentioned the poking in to talk about rules which I agree is scummy. He seems more at ease talking about setup stuff that reads. Also, no one would vote you and as Alakaslam and Blazinghand had pointed out, we were in a bad condition with no one really gaining traction for a lynch. You're also completely right I went with it partially also to see if it would "stick", if anything would come of it. I'm really not set in stone when I vote for someone, it's a very dynamic process for me.

I haven't had much time today until now, trying to catch up on the thread.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 02:54 GMT
#2004
On February 17 2015 11:49 prplhz wrote:
You really are. Every time I post you make a post saying "this is scummy". That's tunneling because (and it appears that you agree) not everything I do is scummy.

I had real life. Seriously, why do you think I disappeared and what did you think I'd answer to that question? It's stupid shit like that question that makes it's obvious that you're tunneling, just using whatever reason you can to yell at me.

Short non-committal filter. Someone mentioned the poking in to talk about rules which I agree is scummy. He seems more at ease talking about setup stuff that reads. Also, no one would vote you and as Alakaslam and Blazinghand had pointed out, we were in a bad condition with no one really gaining traction for a lynch. You're also completely right I went with it partially also to see if it would "stick", if anything would come of it. I'm really not set in stone when I vote for someone, it's a very dynamic process for me.

I haven't had much time today until now, trying to catch up on the thread.


You haven't posted all day so how can I respond to your posts and call it scummy?

Ive made several clear points against you which you can respond to , or you can continue to twist my argument into something it isn't.

I dont think you mentioned breshke at all before you voted him. You didn't have any reads of note. Also just throwing votes and accusations around to see what sticks is scum orientated.
Zerg for Life
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 17 2015 02:54 GMT
#2005
On February 17 2015 11:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Why did you decide to drop me because I was doing things, when the reason you scum read me wasn't based on my activity.

Things like these, jesus christ.

First of all, I never said I dropped you entirely, I said I'd give you some pause because you were actually playing.

Anyway, if I think you're scummy because of your entrance into the thread, does that mean I can never stop thinking that because you can never change your entrance? No, your entrance can be scummy and you can be town which would then show later. Your entrance was scummy, I still think that. I think that your sheer bullheaded activity makes other people better lynches for now.

Do you mean to say that because I think something you do is scummy, I can never think something you do is townie? Because that's complete nonsense.

I also did complain about your activity anyway.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 17 2015 02:57 GMT
#2006
On February 17 2015 08:37 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 06:25 prplhz wrote:
okay the thread exploded

[...]
Its been two hours since his thread exploded post but still.no insight.
He has to.be scum


Like this. I haven't been around for a while so I'm obviously not up to date on the thread. I make a comment on how the thread fucking exploded and gained like 50 pages. Then you complain that I'm not instantly up to date and posting and how it has to make me scum. That's completely ridiculous.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 17 2015 02:59 GMT
#2007
I don't actually think VA is scum but we should probably still lynch him btw
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 17 2015 02:59 GMT
#2008
I need to think about why all the veterans are acting like idiots. Maybe this is somehow an idiocy inducing game.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 02:59 GMT
#2009
On February 17 2015 11:54 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 11:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Why did you decide to drop me because I was doing things, when the reason you scum read me wasn't based on my activity.

Things like these, jesus christ.

First of all, I never said I dropped you entirely, I said I'd give you some pause because you were actually playing.

Anyway, if I think you're scummy because of your entrance into the thread, does that mean I can never stop thinking that because you can never change your entrance? No, your entrance can be scummy and you can be town which would then show later. Your entrance was scummy, I still think that. I think that your sheer bullheaded activity makes other people better lynches for now.

Do you mean to say that because I think something you do is scummy, I can never think something you do is townie? Because that's complete nonsense.

I also did complain about your activity anyway.


Kelsier is fine.

I asked this question because your logic made no sense to me and I wanted you to clarify. You didn't until now.
Some players use metrics that dont make sense, I understand that and perhaps you are just one of those players
Zerg for Life
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 17 2015 02:59 GMT
#2010
On February 17 2015 11:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I don't actually think VA is scum but we should probably still lynch him btw


On February 17 2015 11:59 prplhz wrote:
I need to think about why all the veterans are acting like idiots. Maybe this is somehow an idiocy inducing game.

case in point
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 17 2015 03:00 GMT
#2011
what do you mean, "Kelsier is fine." ?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 03:01 GMT
#2012
On February 17 2015 11:57 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 08:37 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 17 2015 06:25 prplhz wrote:
okay the thread exploded

[...]
Its been two hours since his thread exploded post but still.no insight.
He has to.be scum


Like this. I haven't been around for a while so I'm obviously not up to date on the thread. I make a comment on how the thread fucking exploded and gained like 50 pages. Then you complain that I'm not instantly up to date and posting and how it has to make me scum. That's completely ridiculous.


That isn't my entire case against you.

Fine lets see what you have consider yourself detunneled or whatever and give your reads etc.
Zerg for Life
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 03:04 GMT
#2013
On February 17 2015 11:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I don't actually think VA is scum but we should probably still lynch him btw


How does this make sense? -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 17 2015 03:08 GMT
#2014
On February 17 2015 12:04 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 11:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I don't actually think VA is scum but we should probably still lynch him btw


How does this make sense? -_-


Look at his filter. He's never gonna be a townread for anyone. We should probably sit on him for a day and hope a vigi or cop gets him but honestly do you think we can afford NOT to lynch VA?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 17 2015 03:08 GMT
#2015
Blazinghand is acting like a complete fool but he sometimes does this.

I think it's extremely weird that raynpelikoneet and Palmar didn't figure something out yet. They're just dancing around each other afraid to do anything. I haven't played with either of them for a while but I'll tell you how it was last time I played with them: they'd try to figure each other out and then they'd either agree that they were town and try to figure out the game or they'd not be able to agree that they were town and they'd start fighting, intensely. In this game? They're just dancing around each other afraid to cooperate and afraid to call each other scum. Sure there have been some pokes at each other but none of the major clashing I would expect. The way it used to be was that if they couldn't agree, the thread would literally be about nothing other than who of them was scum but that's not how it is at all.

IAmRobik is kind of playing like he usually does and I gave him a townread for it in the beginning but I recall him doing insane shit around lynch deadline. Over the top "i told you he was scum" when I really don't see why he'd be so self confident. I know he's self confident but the massive all caps posts just seemed over the top for me, like he was trying to show his confidence instead of just being it.

I really need someone I can call town to sheep because this game is making no sense to me.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 03:08 GMT
#2016
Also pro I gave you two hours I believe before I mentioned your this thread exploded post.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 03:10 GMT
#2017
But carry on
Zerg for Life
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 03:12 GMT
#2018
On February 17 2015 12:08 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 12:04 rsoultin wrote:
On February 17 2015 11:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I don't actually think VA is scum but we should probably still lynch him btw


How does this make sense? -_-


Look at his filter. He's never gonna be a townread for anyone. We should probably sit on him for a day and hope a vigi or cop gets him but honestly do you think we can afford NOT to lynch VA?


You're talking about potentially carrying him to MYLO/LYLO I assume? Yeah, I can definitely see wanting to prevent that absent strong scumreads. Rayn was pretty positive he was town, though, so I figured it was a meta thing of some sort?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 17 2015 03:15 GMT
#2019
On February 17 2015 12:10 KelsierSC wrote:
But carry on

Hold your breath, I'm going to bed.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 17 2015 03:16 GMT
#2020
On February 17 2015 12:12 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 12:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 17 2015 12:04 rsoultin wrote:
On February 17 2015 11:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I don't actually think VA is scum but we should probably still lynch him btw


How does this make sense? -_-


Look at his filter. He's never gonna be a townread for anyone. We should probably sit on him for a day and hope a vigi or cop gets him but honestly do you think we can afford NOT to lynch VA?


You're talking about potentially carrying him to MYLO/LYLO I assume? Yeah, I can definitely see wanting to prevent that absent strong scumreads. Rayn was pretty positive he was town, though, so I figured it was a meta thing of some sort?

The meta read is that VA is useless as town. I'm not familiar with it or don't remember it, but I don't see why he couldn't also, uh, pretend to be useless as scum. That being said there's some claim that he improves over time so he's probably not an amazing lynch for tomorrow.

Also someone was complaining that I was injecting uncertainty about suberbia. You know what dude, I am factually correct. I've hosted a game where everyone thought a dude was "mod confirmed" when he actually wasn't, and that dude was scum. So you know what? You have no standing to talk about whether it's inappropriate to point out that superbia being scum would make this game "invalid". What would make this game invalid would be if half-animate semi-sentient subhumans like you were in charge instead of people like me who can accurately identify that someone isn't mod-confirmed. Don't give me crap for spitting truth.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason78
BRAT_OK 72
Railgan 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17824
Mini 379
Dewaltoss 185
Hyuk 140
ggaemo 109
firebathero 106
ZZZero.O 77
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8267
febbydoto18
League of Legends
Doublelift1322
Counter-Strike
Fnx 603
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4437
Khaldor1262
crisheroes1099
Liquid`Hasu798
Other Games
summit1g3881
FrodaN2462
fl0m1108
Beastyqt846
mouzStarbuck332
KnowMe326
ArmadaUGS133
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 114
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 52
• 80smullet 22
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8240
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur261
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 11m
INu's Battles
16h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 11m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.