• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:07
CEST 15:07
KST 22:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8049 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 130 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 01 2015 08:33 GMT
#1261
On February 01 2015 17:27 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 17:23 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, in all honesty, I need to filter-dive him (tomorrow @.@) but eden just isn't making me all excited this game :/ Some of it is I'm not agreeing with him, and some of it is he's not making much of an impact.

Eh, I don't want to lynch Eden1892 at the moment. Which I suppose makes him scum by his own admission....

His filter seems fine to me if you believe that he really doesn't want to get killed on night 1. Unfortunately, that casts a cloud of doubt on everything he says.

I will certainly hold him to higher standards from Day 2 on out (assuming the mafia team has any sense of decency).


Sorry lol this was in reference to Day 2/possible scumteams HF was talking about. Like, Eden and HtS, not a good Day 1 lynch, think they should be revisited Day 2 though, at least based on gut feels. I may feel differently after filter-diving them, which I haven't done lately at all.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 08:33 GMT
#1262
Well, I'll hold off to see if FecalFeast does anything in the near future. If he doesn't, pretty sure that is where my vote will stay.

If he does something, I could see voting elsewhere.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 01 2015 08:33 GMT
#1263
Make a list post with a sentence reasoning is cool
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 08:33 GMT
#1264
On February 01 2015 17:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
I make list post? I don't wanna do much work but also would rather not die

I'll take what I can get. A list post is better than what Robik has provided.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 08:37 GMT
#1265
Hm, I guess I would prioritize looking into Holyflare over Eden1892 and Half the Sky, but I don't want to spend a ton of time investigating Holyflare if he gets nightkilled, which seems reasonably likely.

Maybe I'll just take the night easy, and catch up on all the homework I skipped today
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 01 2015 08:40 GMT
#1266
On February 01 2015 17:37 Trfel wrote:
Hm, I guess I would prioritize looking into Holyflare over Eden1892 and Half the Sky, but I don't want to spend a ton of time investigating Holyflare if he gets nightkilled, which seems reasonably likely.

Maybe I'll just take the night easy, and catch up on all the homework I skipped today


If you think I'm gonna get nk'd then why would you want to look into me over the more underwhelming people?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 08:41 GMT
#1267
On February 01 2015 17:40 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 17:37 Trfel wrote:
Hm, I guess I would prioritize looking into Holyflare over Eden1892 and Half the Sky, but I don't want to spend a ton of time investigating Holyflare if he gets nightkilled, which seems reasonably likely.

Maybe I'll just take the night easy, and catch up on all the homework I skipped today


If you think I'm gonna get nk'd then why would you want to look into me over the more underwhelming people?

Because I think Damdred is town, and he is suspicious of you. It's worth a look.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 01 2015 08:42 GMT
#1268
Schoolwork. Ick. I forgot I have to reply to all my classmates on globalization.

Is it terrible that I hate reading stupid?

Digression.

What makes you worried about HF in particular, Trfel? I assume there's a reason he has top priority here?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 08:43 GMT
#1269
Oh you guys are still goin lol. Just cant stop eh?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 08:44 GMT
#1270
On February 01 2015 17:42 rsoultin wrote:
Schoolwork. Ick. I forgot I have to reply to all my classmates on globalization.

Is it terrible that I hate reading stupid?

Digression.

What makes you worried about HF in particular, Trfel? I assume there's a reason he has top priority here?

On February 01 2015 17:41 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 17:40 Holyflare wrote:
On February 01 2015 17:37 Trfel wrote:
Hm, I guess I would prioritize looking into Holyflare over Eden1892 and Half the Sky, but I don't want to spend a ton of time investigating Holyflare if he gets nightkilled, which seems reasonably likely.

Maybe I'll just take the night easy, and catch up on all the homework I skipped today


If you think I'm gonna get nk'd then why would you want to look into me over the more underwhelming people?

Because I think Damdred is town, and he is suspicious of you. It's worth a look.

It just feels like that is the logical first thing to look in to. Holyflare being scum would change a whole lot.

Without a reread though, I just don't see it. And I'm not going to pretend that I have any hope of catching mafia!Holyflare in a 3:45 AM reread.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 08:45 GMT
#1271
On February 01 2015 17:43 sicklucker wrote:
Oh you guys are still goin lol. Just cant stop eh?

I've never been in a game with a scum lynch on Day 1. Last game was close, but I was the scum, so that doesn't really count....

And I have to leave tomorrow. I want to get this right, or at least get the lynch on the best place overall.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 01 2015 08:48 GMT
#1272
Lol

Everyone else got him on votes in Carol.

I got him on BS pushes. WHICH he tried to continue with a push on me. But I'm not holding grudges. See? A good rsoul I am. I guess that was all to say that he's not impossible to read. Just...good as scum lol. So worth rereading for sure, just was curious what made him top of the pile.

Everyone should probably be reread after the flip, if we're being completely honest here.

Hi SL xP We're not trying to lynch you, promise.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 08:50 GMT
#1273
1) Trfel - Doesn't want to lynch me maybe, despite his vote, which is nice. Wanted to sleep 1.5+ hours ago but calls out hf for not gonig to bed...? null/town
2) LightningStrike http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/476878-linux-mini-mafia?page=21#414 ‘will return tmrw with reads'(nope) pokey questions and little substance. sorta tries to throw scum at me but never follows up. scumpile for sure
3) Chezitwo calls me scum for bad filter, has bad filter, seems to go for low hanging fruit, scumpile
4) Damdred Looks like he is actively trying to solve the game, has some inconsistencies but blue claim so town for now but
5) IAmRobik zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
6) rsoultin huge filter, asking real questions, pushing for answers, town
7) sicklucker different this game, but he is right that I can't read him, really. null/would lynch since he wants to kill me.
8) Half the Sky yeah lots of good stuff townpile
9) Eden1892 big posts, seems to be putting in effort but filter seems like following thread sentiment rather than putting anything new forward
10) Palmar would lynch to save self
11) MARVELLOSITY Wants to kill palmar, 6 pages d1, 4x mafia in a row is improbable townpile
12) HolyFlare 11 pages, helping the game progress, rly mad sometimes. Seems town to me.
13) FecalFeast poop eater 420


I have a google doc for notes that I was "using" at work and I just did some filter looking to expand on it or completely change it in some parts
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 08:50 GMT
#1274
go life
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 01 2015 08:52 GMT
#1275
On February 01 2015 17:45 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 17:43 sicklucker wrote:
Oh you guys are still goin lol. Just cant stop eh?

I've never been in a game with a scum lynch on Day 1. Last game was close, but I was the scum, so that doesn't really count....

And I have to leave tomorrow. I want to get this right, or at least get the lynch on the best place overall.


Dude, last game would have gone so differently if people just listened to me when I was right instead of when I was wrong. -shot-

But 2/3 scummers Day 1 and Day 2 was pretty damn good...and Shining was my lynch if Damdred and I could have ironed things out. Oh well.

FF's list post, I want it.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 08:52 GMT
#1276
On February 01 2015 17:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
go life

With you on that one.

So of that list, you probably want to lynch sicklucker today, right?

And yeah, I'm still not inclined to lynch FecalFeast any more. Someone decide something.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 08:53 GMT
#1277
palmar sicklucker or lightning strike
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 08:54 GMT
#1278
I aint hatin im lovin it. Just thought you all went to bed
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 08:54 GMT
#1279
honestly probably not sicklucker idk
I wish robik was here to be town jesus
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 08:56 GMT
#1280
YO LIFFEEE
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 601
Railgan 59
MindelVK 28
Codebar 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68375
Calm 10808
Rain 2418
Bisu 2226
FanTaSy 800
Stork 671
Rush 506
soO 481
Soma 247
Snow 218
[ Show more ]
firebathero 213
Last 177
Light 109
Mind 95
hero 88
Pusan 86
Sharp 56
Free 42
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 39
Bale 36
Mong 31
Hm[arnc] 29
Aegong 22
zelot 19
Sexy 16
HiyA 15
yabsab 15
Noble 14
Sacsri 12
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 9
scan(afreeca) 7
Rock 5
Terrorterran 5
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8962
Dendi825
Counter-Strike
fl0m2871
byalli1101
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
gofns36704
singsing2300
B2W.Neo635
Liquid`RaSZi338
Pyrionflax246
Beastyqt135
Hui .113
Trikslyr45
Chillindude18
Happy8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 104
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
• Response 10
• Dystopia_ 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV452
League of Legends
• Jankos3116
• Nemesis2920
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1238
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 53m
OSC
9h 53m
Replay Cast
9h 53m
OSC
22h 53m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.