• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:20
CEST 14:20
KST 21:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7128 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 130 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 04:43 GMT
#401
Hf has spammed me for questions in repeated games. Im not his puppet ill answer them. But on my own time
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 04:44 GMT
#402
On January 31 2015 13:40 sicklucker wrote:
Marvs posted quite abit. Hes also pushing palmer. SCUM MARV WOULD NEVER PUSH PALMER D1


What are you talking about? Two page filter for Marv, mostly one-liners, no interaction between the two, the only post on Palmar is this:

On January 31 2015 09:23 marvellosity wrote:
anyway, i stand by my kill Palmar stance.

excellent stance.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 04:44 GMT
#403
You just dont understand the meta between those two.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 04:45 GMT
#404
On January 31 2015 07:38 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 07:37 sicklucker wrote:
On January 31 2015 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 31 2015 07:31 Holyflare wrote:
On January 31 2015 07:30 LightningStrike wrote:
sicklucker did this the last time he played with me when he was town at New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia.


did what exactly? this is important

He called me town and told me not to claim VT Day 1 in that game.


I never called you town. You just claimed day 1 games 4 days inarow. Here robiks doing it. Its a really really bad play and my meta says I always try to stop people from doing it.

So scum reading me for not liking what robik did is actually retarded

"your meta says"...?

Before y'all ask me anything, I am still on this page (12). I just found it amusing that Eden caught the same thing that I did reading SLs post.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 04:46 GMT
#405
Alright I'm assuming Onegu's comment was directed at me. My mistake.

SL, answering those questions on your own time is not the best way to get him to townread you.

Just saying.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 04:46 GMT
#406
Like mafia marv doesint want to try. He wants to put in the minimum effort. He wont push palmer day1 as scum. When he was scum recently he didnt even push palmer when he was lynched on day 5
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 04:47 GMT
#407
On January 31 2015 13:04 Holyflare wrote:
I can already predict the future btw... sl will return and comment on only one post and then talk about it and some other nonsense related to it and skip over every other post completely


History just might be repeating itself FYI...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 04:48 GMT
#408
Scum marv is afraid of town palmer
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 04:48 GMT
#409
On January 31 2015 07:49 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 07:48 Holyflare wrote:
so when are we gonna vote sl?

Never.


Never say never, especially if you're LS.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 04:48 GMT
#410
On January 31 2015 13:46 sicklucker wrote:
Like mafia marv doesint want to try. He wants to put in the minimum effort. He wont push palmer day1 as scum. When he was scum recently he didnt even push palmer when he was lynched on day 5


I want to respond to this, but the information I have is related to a current ongoing game....argh.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 31 2015 04:50 GMT
#411
On January 31 2015 13:48 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 07:49 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 31 2015 07:48 Holyflare wrote:
so when are we gonna vote sl?

Never.


Never say never, especially if you're LS.

I meant never on Day 1 because sickluckers Day 1 always been horrible to play with as both alignments as I played with sicklucker on Day 1s as both alignments and it's a pain in the butt to deal with.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 04:50 GMT
#412
I'm just going to say this...we're 8h into D1, and it's stupid late for Marv atm...I wouldn't judge him either way quite yet.

And speaking of stupid late, it really is. It's almost 5am. I'm going to call it a night.
Will continue to crack this game when I wake up.

Good night lovelies <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 31 2015 04:51 GMT
#413
Yeah, no clue why you Europeans stay up so late XD

Though to be fair, I often stay up so late that you guys go to sleep and wake back up and start posting before I finally sleep....
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 31 2015 04:52 GMT
#414
Same thing as HTS I going to bed now it's 11 pm for me in Texas and when I fake up I will give you my thoughts on everything after this post so cheer!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 04:52 GMT
#415
On January 31 2015 13:50 Half the Sky wrote:
I'm just going to say this...we're 8h into D1, and it's stupid late for Marv atm...I wouldn't judge him either way quite yet.

And speaking of stupid late, it really is. It's almost 5am. I'm going to call it a night.
Will continue to crack this game when I wake up.

Good night lovelies <3


I would. I would ride or die with marv on day 1 because hes pushing palmer. The only way there ever scum is if there mafia together.

Gnight
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 04:52 GMT
#416
On January 31 2015 13:51 Trfel wrote:
Yeah, no clue why you Europeans stay up so late XD

Though to be fair, I often stay up so late that you guys go to sleep and wake back up and start posting before I finally sleep....


I went out tonight, and I stepped out just as this game began, so I didn't want to fall much further behind tbh.

Generally I don't stay up very late at all if I am staying in.

Anyhow, off with me.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 04:57 GMT
#417
On January 31 2015 10:39 sicklucker wrote:
I always try to convince people im town nothing new here. The important part is that Ls is confirmed town. Hes usually pretty hard to figure out so im quite happy the way things are going.

These guys are almost always town.

Marv
Robik
Ls
Dandred


Forgive me (or ignore me) if you've already answered this and I just haven't gotten to it yet, but why is being able to figure out someone usually hard to figure out as town a towntell?

You basically just said "this is different from when he is town" ergo "he is town"

:/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 31 2015 04:58 GMT
#418
On January 31 2015 13:57 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 10:39 sicklucker wrote:
I always try to convince people im town nothing new here. The important part is that Ls is confirmed town. Hes usually pretty hard to figure out so im quite happy the way things are going.

These guys are almost always town.

Marv
Robik
Ls
Dandred


Forgive me (or ignore me) if you've already answered this and I just haven't gotten to it yet, but why is being able to figure out someone usually hard to figure out as town a towntell?

You basically just said "this is different from when he is town" ergo "he is town"

:/

I think we're all waiting for this one
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 05:08 GMT
#419
On January 31 2015 13:50 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 13:48 rsoultin wrote:
On January 31 2015 07:49 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 31 2015 07:48 Holyflare wrote:
so when are we gonna vote sl?

Never.


Never say never, especially if you're LS.

I meant never on Day 1 because sickluckers Day 1 always been horrible to play with as both alignments as I played with sicklucker on Day 1s as both alignments and it's a pain in the butt to deal with.


Were you not townreading him before? Has your read changed since then? Why? (Please quote what changed your mind.)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 31 2015 05:08 GMT
#420
Lol at people speculating about my absence or lack of followup when I explicitly said I had work coming up near the end of my posting.

I'm gonna catch up later but to answer HF: Calling it sheeping was a joke, I just thought you had a good point on SL being unreasonably angry/defensive and voted to add to the pressure on sicklucker to explain himself. I asked my question because I wanted to see why sicklucker was tilting.

Also I am completely serious about trying not to get nightkilled n1. Across all sites I play at I've literally gone half a year since I got to see d2 as town. Meanwhile as mafia I've had to drag myself through two final 3's and a final 4. I really don't like playing mafia and I like playing town, but my current style isn't letting me get there for whatever reason, and I'm pretty pissed that I sign up for a game and only get to play 3 days of the side I want to play while dragging myself through 2+ weeks of the side I don't want to play so I'm not a completely shitty teammate. To me being mafia is a fulfillment of the social contract of the game - we can't all be town all the time, so every now and then you have to pay your dues by playing the foil. And I feel like I've gotten a raw deal lately because 80% of my play time has been as the foil.

The really maddening thing is that I don't even feel like my d1 play has been all that good in the games I've been town. It's been okay I guess but I never feel like I've gotten close to solving the puzzle. I could be okay with dying n1 if I caught the scumteam or even felt like I'd gotten close, but I never really did. And again with bigger names like marv and HF in the game, maybe it's silly to even worry about it, but the data says that my play style = nightkilled often, and my self-evaluation doesn't change that.

So yeah, I wanted to sandbag d1. I've deliberately made my play style the last 2 games trolly and bullshit to start day 1 so that I won't be in everyone's townpile for trying hard to kickstart things. I wanted to do the same thing here, but it's getting in the way of actually chasing my lead on sicklucker, and I'm not going to sandbag so hard that I stop actually playing the game right. If I still get nightkilled here to start off then I'll just have to try something else next game.

Also I'm pretty sure I didn't actually ask my question well before work, so I'm gonna try again.

sicklucker, I remember you saying that "your meta says" you get upset at early roleclaims. It seemed like really weird wording, because it's almost like you were explaining yourself following directions. "My meta says I get mad at Robik for claiming, so I got mad at him." Maybe I read too much into it but it seems really formulaic, almost like a checklist. Needless to say, I think that's far more likely to come from a mafia POV. What did you mean by that statement?

Requoting here for reference sake:
On January 31 2015 07:37 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 31 2015 07:31 Holyflare wrote:
On January 31 2015 07:30 LightningStrike wrote:
sicklucker did this the last time he played with me when he was town at New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia.


did what exactly? this is important

He called me town and told me not to claim VT Day 1 in that game.


I never called you town. You just claimed day 1 games 4 days inarow. Here robiks doing it. Its a really really bad play and my meta says I always try to stop people from doing it.

So scum reading me for not liking what robik did is actually retarded
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings203
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 391
ByuN 311
SHIN 151
Railgan 46
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 71593
Calm 11519
Rain 2490
Bisu 1455
FanTaSy 867
soO 542
Stork 532
Shuttle 434
Soma 264
Rush 246
[ Show more ]
Snow 205
firebathero 188
Last 144
Light 103
Mind 83
Pusan 73
Sea.KH 65
ToSsGirL 43
hero 40
Bale 40
Sharp 37
Trap 36
Killer 32
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 30
Free 28
sorry 24
Aegong 20
Shine 20
yabsab 18
zelot 17
Noble 15
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
IntoTheRainbow 11
Sexy 11
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8475
Dendi524
League of Legends
Reynor133
Counter-Strike
fl0m1316
x6flipin714
byalli649
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Other Games
gofns29385
singsing2187
B2W.Neo573
Pyrionflax244
ToD129
Trikslyr25
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 79
• Gemini_19 13
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Response 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV538
League of Legends
• Jankos3096
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1148
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 40m
OSC
10h 40m
Replay Cast
10h 40m
OSC
23h 40m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.