• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:28
CEST 17:28
KST 00:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7919 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 130 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 07:23 GMT
#441
That entire post was just fluff I believe ive answered your qeustion
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 31 2015 07:42 GMT
#442
Just in case Onegu wasn't clear:

Sicklucker has been warned for editing! Remember, you may not edit posts.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 31 2015 08:06 GMT
#443
Ok, sorry, I've been really distracted with IEM and stuff. I read through the thread twice, but not particularly in depth.

Surprised that rsoultin wasn't willing to read Eden1892's entire post. I guess it's late, and she wasn't expecting to need to play mafia, but rsoultin seems like the player who is willing to read every word of every post.

I understand why Eden1892 says he doesn't want to play as mafia, and his town games are always so short. And posting that isn't just a rant, it's a really good way to seem scummy and not get nightkilled (unless the mafia team is full of complete jerks and they nightkill him in pure cruelty).

I agreed with Holyflare a lot this game. The early pressure on Damdred, the pressure on sicklucker, and telling the other VTs not to claim.

Sicklucker has been acting suspiciously this game, and I'm inclined to scumread him. But I've always had a ton of trouble reading sicklucker. Our playstyles are basically complete opposites, so I have a lot of trouble understanding what he is trying to do, and I often can't understand his logic. Basically, I don't expect town!sicklucker or mafia!sicklucker would be able to answer all of the questions asked to him in ways that would satisfy me. Hopefully sicklucker will get some time to talk about other parts of the thread more, so we can get a better read on him.

I still don't like Robik's claim, and I don't think it makes him confirmed town. I asked a few times for an explanation, and no one really gave one, so I'll just ignore this for now. If it comes down to this in later stages of the game, I'll take another look. Roles, setup, and claims really aren't something I understand.

I'll try to be much more active and helpful tomorrow.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2015 09:19 GMT
#444
hi ))))
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2015 09:20 GMT
#445
##vote sicklucker

Policy lynch. Back to Civ now.
Computer says mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 09:29 GMT
#446
Can you at least explain your policy lynch? Thats way too convenient.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 31 2015 09:33 GMT
#447
I'd kill palmar for sure now
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 31 2015 09:39 GMT
#448
On January 31 2015 18:29 sicklucker wrote:
Can you at least explain your policy lynch? Thats way too convenient.

Bruh I better be x-posting with you answering my questions now.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 09:43 GMT
#449
didnt I tho?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 09:43 GMT
#450
Eden your not asking questions your just saying im mafia.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 09:45 GMT
#451
Like eden when your town you ask me actual questions like in Christmas carol. Your going into this just going YOUR MAFIA BECAUSE X AND X WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

This is not what a town eden does
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 09:46 GMT
#452
Your not actually trying to figure me out. Ive played 21 questions with you in previous games this is not that.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 09:54 GMT
#453
On January 31 2015 15:44 Eden1892 wrote:
I see no issue with my reasoning. If it's your shtick as town to criticize quick role claims, and you know it is, then you're going to do it as mafia even if you're actually happy about it, because you're going to try to emulate your perception of your town behavior. You're going to do it, and because you're doing it artificially instead of naturally, it might not be a perfect facsimile of your town behavior. You might be underselling it, like you don't really care... or you might be overselling it, and become unreasonably upset about it, and unreasonably defensive when people call you on it.

In other words, exactly what I was worried about with you. Your statement that this is what "your meta says," as I'm interpreting it, seems to reinforce this idea, because it indicates that you were deliberately trying to interpret your own meta on the subject, when as town you presumably wouldn't be bothered about it.

I think you need to answer my question now. Am I misinterpreting your statement I quoted, and if so, how? If I'm not, how else am I supposed to interpret your behavior other than "you oversold your town proclivity to hate on blue claims because you aren't actually town"?

Work with me here. I'm entertaining the idea of your innocence, but if you don't cooperate with me when I ask a basic and important question, you give me very little recourse to assuming your guilt.


Like I dont understand the premise? I would probably do this as either alignment your right. I didnt think of it at the time because im not mafia. Is this all you have?
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 31 2015 10:32 GMT
#454
Sigh. I don't understand what there is not to understand about my question. Maybe breaking it down will help?

What did you mean by this:
Its a really really bad play and my meta says I always try to stop people from doing it.

?

And why did you get mad at Robik for his claim?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 10:37 GMT
#455
Because robiks not that dumb. imo he claimed so he can be lazy.

Well im talking to/about Ls and were talking about meta. Thats not a "slip" thats me talking about my meta
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2015 11:11 GMT
#456
On January 31 2015 18:29 sicklucker wrote:
Can you at least explain your policy lynch? Thats way too convenient.

LAS (lynch all sickluckers)
Computer says mafia
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 11:20 GMT
#457
On January 31 2015 17:06 Trfel wrote:
Ok, sorry, I've been really distracted with IEM and stuff. I read through the thread twice, but not particularly in depth.

Surprised that rsoultin wasn't willing to read Eden1892's entire post. I guess it's late, and she wasn't expecting to need to play mafia, but rsoultin seems like the player who is willing to read every word of every post.

I understand why Eden1892 says he doesn't want to play as mafia, and his town games are always so short. And posting that isn't just a rant, it's a really good way to seem scummy and not get nightkilled (unless the mafia team is full of complete jerks and they nightkill him in pure cruelty).

I agreed with Holyflare a lot this game. The early pressure on Damdred, the pressure on sicklucker, and telling the other VTs not to claim.

Sicklucker has been acting suspiciously this game, and I'm inclined to scumread him. But I've always had a ton of trouble reading sicklucker. Our playstyles are basically complete opposites, so I have a lot of trouble understanding what he is trying to do, and I often can't understand his logic. Basically, I don't expect town!sicklucker or mafia!sicklucker would be able to answer all of the questions asked to him in ways that would satisfy me. Hopefully sicklucker will get some time to talk about other parts of the thread more, so we can get a better read on him.

I still don't like Robik's claim, and I don't think it makes him confirmed town. I asked a few times for an explanation, and no one really gave one, so I'll just ignore this for now. If it comes down to this in later stages of the game, I'll take another look. Roles, setup, and claims really aren't something I understand.

I'll try to be much more active and helpful tomorrow.

Player List
1) Trfel (Filter)
2) LightningStrike (Filter)
3) Chezitwo (Filter)
4) Damdred (Filter)
5) IAmRobik (Filter)
6) rsoultin (Filter)
7) sicklucker (Filter)
8) Half the Sky (Filter)
9) Eden1892 (Filter)
10) Palmar (Filter)
11) MARVELLOSITY (Filter)
12) HolyFlare (Filter)
13) FecalFeast (Filter)

Word count: 310
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 31 2015 11:21 GMT
#458
On January 31 2015 12:28 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 11:16 Holyflare wrote:
I fail to see how a sl that policy lynches marv because he's "great at scum" day 1 decides to town read marv when marv has done...? not much imo

the rest of his list is like wtf other than the robik who literally claimed blue

his ls read is because he's not being wishy washy when he's usually wishy washy as town.....................? what

no idea where batsnacks read is from


Oh this post. You were not in the game but marvs scum strategy last game was the not post. So just him posting holds alot of value.

Last time I pressured marv he ragequit or something. I dont really want to do that again hes a good player

I swear to god, you just make shit up as you go along, don't you?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 11:23 GMT
#459
marvellosity: Do you think Fecalfeast is a distro?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 31 2015 11:25 GMT
#460
On January 31 2015 13:16 Damdred wrote:
People Who I would Lynch:

SL
Eden
Trfel

LS also I disagree that it is the same as New Years with how SL reacted. Anyway I gotta go for a little bit

kill Palmar
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM417
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 417
Reynor 246
ByuN 201
TKL 163
Railgan 75
Codebar 56
BRAT_OK 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58231
Bisu 2934
Calm 1561
FanTaSy 1016
Stork 815
Rush 426
hero 386
firebathero 185
Snow 124
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 69
Mind 65
actioN 55
ToSsGirL 38
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Bale 27
Mong 23
Sexy 23
soO 23
Rock 20
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 19
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 11
Sacsri 10
Shine 9
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8694
Dendi1091
Counter-Strike
fl0m4693
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2223
Liquid`RaSZi1474
B2W.Neo731
Beastyqt584
olofmeister529
Mlord460
Khaldor410
KnowMe327
Hui .212
crisheroes181
Chillindude63
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV265
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV598
League of Legends
• Nemesis3080
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1725
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 32m
OSC
7h 32m
Replay Cast
7h 32m
OSC
20h 32m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.