• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:36
CEST 21:36
KST 04:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13390 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 130 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 31 2015 11:41 GMT
#481
I'm just gonna push this all day and it'll be fantastic.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2015 11:42 GMT
#482
(((((((((
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2015 11:42 GMT
#483
When is day end??
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 31 2015 11:42 GMT
#484
not telling.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2015 11:42 GMT
#485
Pla
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2015 11:43 GMT
#486
Ok I'm out. Good talk bros
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 31 2015 11:44 GMT
#487
to the dear readers:

I have never mislynched Palmar (as town )

ever.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 31 2015 11:45 GMT
#488
so let's kill him
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2015 11:50 GMT
#489
On January 31 2015 20:44 marvellosity wrote:
to the dear readers:

I have never mislynched Palmar (as town )

ever.

Now I'm excited about this lynch.
Computer says mafia
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 31 2015 13:11 GMT
#490
On January 31 2015 14:08 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 13:50 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 31 2015 13:48 rsoultin wrote:
On January 31 2015 07:49 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 31 2015 07:48 Holyflare wrote:
so when are we gonna vote sl?

Never.


Never say never, especially if you're LS.

I meant never on Day 1 because sickluckers Day 1 always been horrible to play with as both alignments as I played with sicklucker on Day 1s as both alignments and it's a pain in the butt to deal with.


Were you not townreading him before? Has your read changed since then? Why? (Please quote what changed your mind.)

I was townreading him before. No because sicklucker always have a weird Day 1 and makes the game awkward almost all of Day 1 either through a trap or trying to coach people...... I also don't like Robik's claim but there is no counterclaim to him so he is a uncc'd blue.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 31 2015 13:55 GMT
#491
Like rob might be mafia godfather and we don't have a named vt. He's not confined at this juncture until he's nkd or useful. So you gotta look at him to.

catching up
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 14:04 GMT
#492
On January 31 2015 20:20 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 17:06 Trfel wrote:
Ok, sorry, I've been really distracted with IEM and stuff. I read through the thread twice, but not particularly in depth.

Surprised that rsoultin wasn't willing to read Eden1892's entire post. I guess it's late, and she wasn't expecting to need to play mafia, but rsoultin seems like the player who is willing to read every word of every post.

I understand why Eden1892 says he doesn't want to play as mafia, and his town games are always so short. And posting that isn't just a rant, it's a really good way to seem scummy and not get nightkilled (unless the mafia team is full of complete jerks and they nightkill him in pure cruelty).

I agreed with Holyflare a lot this game. The early pressure on Damdred, the pressure on sicklucker, and telling the other VTs not to claim.

Sicklucker has been acting suspiciously this game, and I'm inclined to scumread him. But I've always had a ton of trouble reading sicklucker. Our playstyles are basically complete opposites, so I have a lot of trouble understanding what he is trying to do, and I often can't understand his logic. Basically, I don't expect town!sicklucker or mafia!sicklucker would be able to answer all of the questions asked to him in ways that would satisfy me. Hopefully sicklucker will get some time to talk about other parts of the thread more, so we can get a better read on him.

I still don't like Robik's claim, and I don't think it makes him confirmed town. I asked a few times for an explanation, and no one really gave one, so I'll just ignore this for now. If it comes down to this in later stages of the game, I'll take another look. Roles, setup, and claims really aren't something I understand.

I'll try to be much more active and helpful tomorrow.

Show nested quote +
Player List
1) Trfel (Filter)
2) LightningStrike (Filter)
3) Chezitwo (Filter)
4) Damdred (Filter)
5) IAmRobik (Filter)
6) rsoultin (Filter)
7) sicklucker (Filter)
8) Half the Sky (Filter)
9) Eden1892 (Filter)
10) Palmar (Filter)
11) MARVELLOSITY (Filter)
12) HolyFlare (Filter)
13) FecalFeast (Filter)

Word count: 310


Lol, Day 1 no-lynch pass chez just for this post.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 14:15 GMT
#493
I kinda agree with LS that SL is a hard read cause he's always a bit insane (though I don't understand how that translates into a townread, LS; the two of you make as much cents as a broken coke machine).

Marv, can you explain your Palmar read a little better? I was under the impression (entirely from being a fly on the wall in earlier games) that he cba to play weekends on a regular basis. What makes this weekend special?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 31 2015 14:22 GMT
#494
Edens posts are interesting, they make sense. I actually like them right now, explained himself then went to pressure sl. I probably wouldn't lynch Eden today then if he keeps this up.

I might be willing to lynch Palmar
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2015 14:24 GMT
#495
On January 31 2015 23:15 rsoultin wrote:
I kinda agree with LS that SL is a hard read cause he's always a bit insane (though I don't understand how that translates into a townread, LS; the two of you make as much cents as a broken coke machine).

Marv, can you explain your Palmar read a little better? I was under the impression (entirely from being a fly on the wall in earlier games) that he cba to play weekends on a regular basis. What makes this weekend special?

+ Show Spoiler +
It's not a read, he has no idea if I'm mafia or not+ Show Spoiler +
He just wants to force me to play+ Show Spoiler +
well that's the most likely explanation+ Show Spoiler +
Although there could be another one+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
He just hates me+ Show Spoiler +
hehe no I'm kidding, marv and I are bros+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
No he most likely just wants me to play+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
Maybe he's mafia though, just using this opportunity to get rid of me and a free mislynch+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
although, I think that's kind of unlikely+ Show Spoiler +
because he doesn't know if I'm gonna turn it on or not+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
So in conclusion, it's a "pressure vote"+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
Man robik's response to marv calling him "sweetie" was hilarious.
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 31 2015 14:28 GMT
#496
Also don't know if I like rs so far or not, one post echos my sentiment the others are a bit meh. Kinda weird start
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 14:29 GMT
#497
Palmar is just trolling and doing jack all....

Catching up. I have an hour before Pilates, but will keep burning through this afterwards.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 14:30 GMT
#498
I actually don't like Rasputin as of the time when I went to bed.

She calls me boring. Ironic because both of us were playing catchup last night because of RL commitments and she started commenting even later than I did.

So I'm not sure what that makes her, really.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 14:31 GMT
#499
EBWOP - Let's see if my opinion changes though.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 14:33 GMT
#500
On January 31 2015 23:30 Half the Sky wrote:
I actually don't like Rasputin as of the time when I went to bed.

She calls me boring. Ironic because both of us were playing catchup last night because of RL commitments and she started commenting even later than I did.

So I'm not sure what that makes her, really.

Are you typically cautious of calling out malware?
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1598
TKL 450
IndyStarCraft 286
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1598
TKL 450
IndyStarCraft 286
EmSc Tv 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24583
Calm 2413
Shuttle 360
Mini 175
White-Ra 145
ZZZero.O 97
firebathero 81
scan(afreeca) 26
soO 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc11361
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1341
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3965
Liquid`Hasu559
MindelVK6
Other Games
summit1g5196
Liquid`RaSZi2253
fl0m1661
FrodaN1339
B2W.Neo755
olofmeister639
Khaldor426
Beastyqt274
Livibee196
crisheroes151
Pyrionflax101
Mew2King68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick556
BasetradeTV230
StarCraft 2
angryscii 15
EmSc Tv 8
EmSc2Tv 8
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 27
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• niya90s 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach38
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1221
• Shiphtur672
• WagamamaTV376
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 25m
Replay Cast
3h 25m
OSC
16h 25m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.