• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:51
CEST 23:51
KST 06:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7902 users

Student Mafia V - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 128 Next
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 08:17 GMT
#501
On January 18 2015 17:05 geript wrote:
Ok JJB, I've have 10 minutes left to live before the mafia day vigilante shoots me are you ready to play a game?


Sure whatsup.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 08:21 GMT
#502
On January 18 2015 17:11 DarthPunk wrote:
#vote: Lightningstrike

I still have no idea how the fuck people are town reading this guy but I choose to blame geript.


He always posts this way. For me lynching him for posting like this is the same as lynching someone for not posting at all. You'll have to do better than that. I'm sorry. May I just point out that (apart from New Years where he was shot dead by mafia) he is friggin always mislynched as town, for these same reasons. -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 08:22 GMT
#503
On January 18 2015 17:21 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 17:11 DarthPunk wrote:
#vote: Lightningstrike

I still have no idea how the fuck people are town reading this guy but I choose to blame geript.


He always posts this way. For me lynching him for posting like this is the same as lynching someone for not posting at all. You'll have to do better than that. I'm sorry. May I just point out that (apart from New Years where he was shot dead by mafia) he is friggin always mislynched as town, for these same reasons. -_-


Can you link me every single game he has played please.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 08:22 GMT
#504
On January 18 2015 17:17 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 17:05 geript wrote:
Ok JJB, I've have 10 minutes left to live before the mafia day vigilante shoots me are you ready to play a game?


Sure whatsup.

Describe Damdred, Rsoultin and Trfel with 1 color and 1 animal.
e.g.
Damdred [color] [animal]
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 08:23 GMT
#505
I fucking HATE noobs using meta.

HATE IT.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 08:24 GMT
#506
On January 18 2015 17:22 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 17:17 jarjarbinks wrote:
On January 18 2015 17:05 geript wrote:
Ok JJB, I've have 10 minutes left to live before the mafia day vigilante shoots me are you ready to play a game?


Sure whatsup.

Describe Damdred, Rsoultin and Trfel with 1 color and 1 animal.
e.g.
Damdred [color] [animal]


like based on what I know of them as a person?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 08:25 GMT
#507
On January 18 2015 17:23 DarthPunk wrote:
I fucking HATE noobs using meta.

HATE IT.

I wrote a post about it. Did you see it? It was full of rage and anger, I just couldn't allow my inner DP out though
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 08:26 GMT
#508
On January 18 2015 17:24 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 17:22 geript wrote:
On January 18 2015 17:17 jarjarbinks wrote:
On January 18 2015 17:05 geript wrote:
Ok JJB, I've have 10 minutes left to live before the mafia day vigilante shoots me are you ready to play a game?


Sure whatsup.

Describe Damdred, Rsoultin and Trfel with 1 color and 1 animal.
e.g.
Damdred [color] [animal]


like based on what I know of them as a person?

Just describe them as 1 color and 1 animal
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 08:30 GMT
#509
Honestly what are the coaches doing nowdays? The amount of meta arguments in this game is Literally. Blowing. My. Mind.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 08:31 GMT
#510
Sure

Damdred: a brown gecko

Rsoultin: A red owl

Trfel: A tan chihuahua
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 08:32 GMT
#511
On January 18 2015 17:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Honestly what are the coaches doing nowdays? The amount of meta arguments in this game is Literally. Blowing. My. Mind.

I think people aren't using coaches as much as I've seen in the past. I know they're criminally underused in general. I also think that some coaches probably should be coaching. I'm honestly not sure I should be coaching; I'm not sure I'm good enough.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 08:32 GMT
#512
On January 18 2015 17:31 jarjarbinks wrote:
Sure

Damdred: a brown gecko

Rsoultin: A red owl

Trfel: A tan chihuahua

Why is Damdred a brown gecko?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 08:34 GMT
#513
On January 18 2015 17:32 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 17:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Honestly what are the coaches doing nowdays? The amount of meta arguments in this game is Literally. Blowing. My. Mind.

I think people aren't using coaches as much as I've seen in the past. I know they're criminally underused in general. I also think that some coaches probably should be coaching. I'm honestly not sure I should be coaching; I'm not sure I'm good enough.


Nah you are good now. Like 6 months to a year ago no way.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 08:35 GMT
#514
On January 18 2015 17:21 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 17:11 DarthPunk wrote:
#vote: Lightningstrike

I still have no idea how the fuck people are town reading this guy but I choose to blame geript.


He always posts this way. For me lynching him for posting like this is the same as lynching someone for not posting at all. You'll have to do better than that. I'm sorry. May I just point out that (apart from New Years where he was shot dead by mafia) he is friggin always mislynched as town, for these same reasons. -_-


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/474146-newbie-mini-mafia-lx

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/474389-new-years-eve-party-mini-mafia

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/472628-tl-mafia-lxix-carol-of-the-bells<- forgot he claimed ghost in this one

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/471489-student-mafia-iv-new-newish-players-welcome

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/469857-campus-mafia-new-newish-players-welcome?user=LightningStrike

Hate it all you want, DP. My point is he's an easy mislynch and I think every single person who first plays with him scumreads him. Or pretty damn close. I'm the only one who has successfully scumread and lynched him and I got it wrong last game when I shouldn't have -_-.

Just found the filter on the first one where he was lynched claiming cop Day 1.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 08:36 GMT
#515
I think I've misunderstood some of (his?) posts and I can't get a read on him in game. This is the only game I've played with him. Don't know him very well. Someone said something about not reading him well for a long time.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 08:36 GMT
#516
FWIW, I still think you're wrong on LS. I'll look back on him in the morning. Do me a favor and look over Shining and GB though.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 08:37 GMT
#517
What about Trfel? Why a chihuahau
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 08:37 GMT
#518
On January 18 2015 17:34 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 17:32 geript wrote:
On January 18 2015 17:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Honestly what are the coaches doing nowdays? The amount of meta arguments in this game is Literally. Blowing. My. Mind.

I think people aren't using coaches as much as I've seen in the past. I know they're criminally underused in general. I also think that some coaches probably should be coaching. I'm honestly not sure I should be coaching; I'm not sure I'm good enough.


Nah you are good now. Like 6 months to a year ago no way.


How long have you guys played this game?!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 08:39 GMT
#519
On January 18 2015 17:37 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 17:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 18 2015 17:32 geript wrote:
On January 18 2015 17:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Honestly what are the coaches doing nowdays? The amount of meta arguments in this game is Literally. Blowing. My. Mind.

I think people aren't using coaches as much as I've seen in the past. I know they're criminally underused in general. I also think that some coaches probably should be coaching. I'm honestly not sure I should be coaching; I'm not sure I'm good enough.


Nah you are good now. Like 6 months to a year ago no way.


How long have you guys played this game?!

Looks like 2 years
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 08:39 GMT
#520
Small dog. Usually barks really loud. Reminds me of how he started the game, then backtracked when people got on him.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
NeuroSwarm 139
Nina 103
ViBE51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13861
910 70
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever299
canceldota113
League of Legends
Doublelift2764
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4607
Other Games
summit1g3891
fl0m1136
FrodaN954
olofmeister802
C9.Mang0327
Liquid`Hasu321
Livibee198
ToD185
UpATreeSC63
PPMD21
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 23 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 31
• poizon28 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• RyuSc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21606
• WagamamaTV547
League of Legends
• Scarra818
Other Games
• imaqtpie1026
• Shiphtur489
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 9m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.