• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:37
CEST 04:37
KST 11:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10162 users

Student Mafia V - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 128 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 06:51 GMT
#461
Actually, Rsoultin. Can you tell me anything you think might help me understand JJB. Like not as a mafia player but as a person. (also the above was clearly a joke)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 06:53 GMT
#462
On January 18 2015 12:36 Breshke wrote:
Sorry for being inactive liek all of this phase shouldnt happen again

TOWN

Trfel : Trying to change his play seems towny to me. I think as scum he would be more wary of doing this because as we have seen people would notice the change and ping him out for it.

LS : His meta case on me is bad in my opinion but it is the conclusion i thought he would come and to me shows he is trying to work out alignments and stuff not just trying to look town.

Damdred : I liked his case on Cool and the fact that he made people discuss it. Even though we know it was wrong I found myself agreeing with it and Cool would have been my top scum if he was still alive.

TOWN LEAN

DP : Good posts early on trefel and LS. Also i feel its towny that he gives zero fucks about peoples opinions even though it probaly not the mindset to have. Assume he could do this as either alignment though but still wouldn't lynch today.

Most of everyone is null or i can remember what they have done mostly because im fairly disconnected from the game because catching up isn't the same as being here when stuff happens.

@GB Do you have any scumreads? Pushing lurkers is good and all because people need to post so we can find scum but I expect more.

Also I had rsoultin as scum early but more recent posts seem to be more inquisitive and useful instead of asking dead end questions.

This was the post I really like Breshke being town for. It's like newb town heaven in my experience. I think I've only been wrong once when I've called someone newb town (Koshi in nuclear iirc). The reasons for the Trfel read feel exceptionally towny to me and I don't mind the rest of it.

Was tehre something specific about Breshke you were thinking about or wanted to talk about?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 06:54 GMT
#463
On January 18 2015 15:48 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 15:43 rsoultin wrote:
On January 18 2015 15:33 geript wrote:
On January 18 2015 03:45 jarjarbinks wrote:
On January 18 2015 03:23 rsoultin wrote:
On January 18 2015 03:17 jarjarbinks wrote:
On January 17 2015 19:04 jarjarbinks wrote:
Those were the major reads I got from what I have read up to when I started posting. I'm tired so I will not elaborate on the other people who have posted besides basic thoughts.

Gereipt: Your analysis seems fair. I feel like you would do this no matter what game you play. I haven't played this game to know if you left something out (if your mafia). So I can't give you a solid town or mafia read for now.

Lonemeow: Only defended Trfel and questioned Rsoultin's questioning. Probably due to lack of playing with Rsoultin. This is a possible lurker in my eyes. I guess we shall find out tomorrow.

CoolITLname- definite lurker! Or you know, could be sleeping or something...lol WE SHALL SEE

Waffle- Tried to ask LS a question to establish credibility. Let's see what he does.

DP- I liked gereipts analysis on DP. Very jumpy on Rsoultin for questioning Trfel as well as "missed" Trfel "making waves". Possible she could have just jumped on Rsoultin for the same reasons Rsoultin jumped on Trfel thought.


heyro sis! I'll attempt to do what you asked. I'll attempt to do what you asked except i'll put everyone in the section I think they should be in.

Town:
LS

Null:
Gereipt
Rsoultin
Trfel
LoneMeow
Breshke
GB
Damdred

Scum:
DP
CoolITLName

Definitely expect changes in the next 36 hours though. Hopefully I'll have more people out of the Null category.

Damdred, I have another question for you in a second...


Ouch. Yeah. That looks like a current list rather than a list based off your initial post (you also left off WW who you mentioned in your summary above).

Are you scumreading Cool for lurking?

What makes DP scum? Questioning me? I see nothing inherently wrong with questions as long as they're leading somewhere.


Yep current list. Not scumming Cool for lurking. More scumming him for leaving me so fast. Seems to be going after the easy target.

I did leave out Waffle. He would also be on null.

This is the thing that really bugged me about JJB, more than alot of the other little stuff that's been brought up. I'm not seeing how a towny could scum somebody for "leaving a [townie] lynchwagon so fast." Like to me, what Cool said wasn't cool and was pretty sarcastic and mean. I'm not sure if he meant any of it honestly. It's not OMGUS, it's like "Oh you should be scumreading but you left it so fast when you should be scumreading me." It's basically saying Cool is mafia for unvoting JJB, but that doesn't make any sort of sense unless JJB actually is mafia.


Devil's advocate time. Or maybe just protective big sister time. He was parroting Damdred there. Whether you think the parroting is scummy or not is up to you, but it's a little obvious where he got that from. Just saying:

On January 17 2015 23:48 Damdred wrote:
A reaction or pressure test is brining that up and voting instantly IE like GB did.

You say that you haven't analys'd Jarjar yet, but then why go after him and then one post later say I love this post and never mention him again? There seems to be a disconnect between what you say and what you ar edoing.


Ain't no place for pullups in this game missy. You shit your pants you're one one that has to sit in it until your parents come pick you up.


I can almost 90% guarantee that if y'all pull a dumbass move as vets and vote my noob brother for playing bad...he will flip town and you will be eating crow. First, he's playing better than he did last game, which you should know, geript. And secondly, I have actually known this kid since he was in diapers. Forgive me if I believe I can read him better than you. If he were slam or marv, I'd likely defer to your judgment.

Mr.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 07:01 GMT
#464
On January 18 2015 15:54 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 15:48 geript wrote:
On January 18 2015 15:43 rsoultin wrote:
On January 18 2015 15:33 geript wrote:
On January 18 2015 03:45 jarjarbinks wrote:
On January 18 2015 03:23 rsoultin wrote:
On January 18 2015 03:17 jarjarbinks wrote:
On January 17 2015 19:04 jarjarbinks wrote:
Those were the major reads I got from what I have read up to when I started posting. I'm tired so I will not elaborate on the other people who have posted besides basic thoughts.

Gereipt: Your analysis seems fair. I feel like you would do this no matter what game you play. I haven't played this game to know if you left something out (if your mafia). So I can't give you a solid town or mafia read for now.

Lonemeow: Only defended Trfel and questioned Rsoultin's questioning. Probably due to lack of playing with Rsoultin. This is a possible lurker in my eyes. I guess we shall find out tomorrow.

CoolITLname- definite lurker! Or you know, could be sleeping or something...lol WE SHALL SEE

Waffle- Tried to ask LS a question to establish credibility. Let's see what he does.

DP- I liked gereipts analysis on DP. Very jumpy on Rsoultin for questioning Trfel as well as "missed" Trfel "making waves". Possible she could have just jumped on Rsoultin for the same reasons Rsoultin jumped on Trfel thought.


heyro sis! I'll attempt to do what you asked. I'll attempt to do what you asked except i'll put everyone in the section I think they should be in.

Town:
LS

Null:
Gereipt
Rsoultin
Trfel
LoneMeow
Breshke
GB
Damdred

Scum:
DP
CoolITLName

Definitely expect changes in the next 36 hours though. Hopefully I'll have more people out of the Null category.

Damdred, I have another question for you in a second...


Ouch. Yeah. That looks like a current list rather than a list based off your initial post (you also left off WW who you mentioned in your summary above).

Are you scumreading Cool for lurking?

What makes DP scum? Questioning me? I see nothing inherently wrong with questions as long as they're leading somewhere.


Yep current list. Not scumming Cool for lurking. More scumming him for leaving me so fast. Seems to be going after the easy target.

I did leave out Waffle. He would also be on null.

This is the thing that really bugged me about JJB, more than alot of the other little stuff that's been brought up. I'm not seeing how a towny could scum somebody for "leaving a [townie] lynchwagon so fast." Like to me, what Cool said wasn't cool and was pretty sarcastic and mean. I'm not sure if he meant any of it honestly. It's not OMGUS, it's like "Oh you should be scumreading but you left it so fast when you should be scumreading me." It's basically saying Cool is mafia for unvoting JJB, but that doesn't make any sort of sense unless JJB actually is mafia.


Devil's advocate time. Or maybe just protective big sister time. He was parroting Damdred there. Whether you think the parroting is scummy or not is up to you, but it's a little obvious where he got that from. Just saying:

On January 17 2015 23:48 Damdred wrote:
A reaction or pressure test is brining that up and voting instantly IE like GB did.

You say that you haven't analys'd Jarjar yet, but then why go after him and then one post later say I love this post and never mention him again? There seems to be a disconnect between what you say and what you ar edoing.


Ain't no place for pullups in this game missy. You shit your pants you're one one that has to sit in it until your parents come pick you up.


I can almost 90% guarantee that if y'all pull a dumbass move as vets and vote my noob brother for playing bad...he will flip town and you will be eating crow. First, he's playing better than he did last game, which you should know, geript. And secondly, I have actually known this kid since he was in diapers. Forgive me if I believe I can read him better than you. If he were slam or marv, I'd likely defer to your judgment.

Mr.

Please take your panties and unwad them. It's a joke. It's clearly meant as a joke. I'm sorry if it came across is any means other than a sarcastic quip. As to you reading him better than me, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. As for playing better than last game, idk about that.

That said, I still want you to tell me what you know about him as a person. Just whatever random factoids that you think of when you think of your lil bro.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 07:02 GMT
#465
On January 18 2015 15:51 geript wrote:
Actually, Rsoultin. Can you tell me anything you think might help me understand JJB. Like not as a mafia player but as a person. (also the above was clearly a joke)


He's super competitive but doesn't like to show it.(Thus why the google thing, yeah, I could see that from him lol) He jokes under stress and gets flack for it because people assume that means he doesn't care. (Your slam-lite comment?) He's a terrible liar and gets offended if you call him one. He prefers numbers/actions over words because anyone can say anything. He's not going to want to make firm reads until he feels really strongly about them. If he's asking questions (which he has this game) and making an attempt to play, I don't like him for a Day 1 lynch.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 07:04 GMT
#466
Do you find it odd at all that I don't think he's claimed town yet?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 07:04 GMT
#467
On January 18 2015 16:01 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 15:54 rsoultin wrote:
On January 18 2015 15:48 geript wrote:
On January 18 2015 15:43 rsoultin wrote:
On January 18 2015 15:33 geript wrote:
On January 18 2015 03:45 jarjarbinks wrote:
On January 18 2015 03:23 rsoultin wrote:
On January 18 2015 03:17 jarjarbinks wrote:
On January 17 2015 19:04 jarjarbinks wrote:
Those were the major reads I got from what I have read up to when I started posting. I'm tired so I will not elaborate on the other people who have posted besides basic thoughts.

Gereipt: Your analysis seems fair. I feel like you would do this no matter what game you play. I haven't played this game to know if you left something out (if your mafia). So I can't give you a solid town or mafia read for now.

Lonemeow: Only defended Trfel and questioned Rsoultin's questioning. Probably due to lack of playing with Rsoultin. This is a possible lurker in my eyes. I guess we shall find out tomorrow.

CoolITLname- definite lurker! Or you know, could be sleeping or something...lol WE SHALL SEE

Waffle- Tried to ask LS a question to establish credibility. Let's see what he does.

DP- I liked gereipts analysis on DP. Very jumpy on Rsoultin for questioning Trfel as well as "missed" Trfel "making waves". Possible she could have just jumped on Rsoultin for the same reasons Rsoultin jumped on Trfel thought.


heyro sis! I'll attempt to do what you asked. I'll attempt to do what you asked except i'll put everyone in the section I think they should be in.

Town:
LS

Null:
Gereipt
Rsoultin
Trfel
LoneMeow
Breshke
GB
Damdred

Scum:
DP
CoolITLName

Definitely expect changes in the next 36 hours though. Hopefully I'll have more people out of the Null category.

Damdred, I have another question for you in a second...


Ouch. Yeah. That looks like a current list rather than a list based off your initial post (you also left off WW who you mentioned in your summary above).

Are you scumreading Cool for lurking?

What makes DP scum? Questioning me? I see nothing inherently wrong with questions as long as they're leading somewhere.


Yep current list. Not scumming Cool for lurking. More scumming him for leaving me so fast. Seems to be going after the easy target.

I did leave out Waffle. He would also be on null.

This is the thing that really bugged me about JJB, more than alot of the other little stuff that's been brought up. I'm not seeing how a towny could scum somebody for "leaving a [townie] lynchwagon so fast." Like to me, what Cool said wasn't cool and was pretty sarcastic and mean. I'm not sure if he meant any of it honestly. It's not OMGUS, it's like "Oh you should be scumreading but you left it so fast when you should be scumreading me." It's basically saying Cool is mafia for unvoting JJB, but that doesn't make any sort of sense unless JJB actually is mafia.


Devil's advocate time. Or maybe just protective big sister time. He was parroting Damdred there. Whether you think the parroting is scummy or not is up to you, but it's a little obvious where he got that from. Just saying:

On January 17 2015 23:48 Damdred wrote:
A reaction or pressure test is brining that up and voting instantly IE like GB did.

You say that you haven't analys'd Jarjar yet, but then why go after him and then one post later say I love this post and never mention him again? There seems to be a disconnect between what you say and what you ar edoing.


Ain't no place for pullups in this game missy. You shit your pants you're one one that has to sit in it until your parents come pick you up.


I can almost 90% guarantee that if y'all pull a dumbass move as vets and vote my noob brother for playing bad...he will flip town and you will be eating crow. First, he's playing better than he did last game, which you should know, geript. And secondly, I have actually known this kid since he was in diapers. Forgive me if I believe I can read him better than you. If he were slam or marv, I'd likely defer to your judgment.

Mr.

Please take your panties and unwad them. It's a joke. It's clearly meant as a joke. I'm sorry if it came across is any means other than a sarcastic quip. As to you reading him better than me, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. As for playing better than last game, idk about that.

That said, I still want you to tell me what you know about him as a person. Just whatever random factoids that you think of when you think of your lil bro.


I'm not upset lol. Sarcasm for sarcasm. It's okay, though. I've been told I'm dry. Already did respond; if you've got any questions please ask.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 07:07 GMT
#468
On January 18 2015 15:53 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 12:36 Breshke wrote:
Sorry for being inactive liek all of this phase shouldnt happen again

TOWN

Trfel : Trying to change his play seems towny to me. I think as scum he would be more wary of doing this because as we have seen people would notice the change and ping him out for it.

LS : His meta case on me is bad in my opinion but it is the conclusion i thought he would come and to me shows he is trying to work out alignments and stuff not just trying to look town.

Damdred : I liked his case on Cool and the fact that he made people discuss it. Even though we know it was wrong I found myself agreeing with it and Cool would have been my top scum if he was still alive.

TOWN LEAN

DP : Good posts early on trefel and LS. Also i feel its towny that he gives zero fucks about peoples opinions even though it probaly not the mindset to have. Assume he could do this as either alignment though but still wouldn't lynch today.

Most of everyone is null or i can remember what they have done mostly because im fairly disconnected from the game because catching up isn't the same as being here when stuff happens.

@GB Do you have any scumreads? Pushing lurkers is good and all because people need to post so we can find scum but I expect more.

Also I had rsoultin as scum early but more recent posts seem to be more inquisitive and useful instead of asking dead end questions.

This was the post I really like Breshke being town for. It's like newb town heaven in my experience. I think I've only been wrong once when I've called someone newb town (Koshi in nuclear iirc). The reasons for the Trfel read feel exceptionally towny to me and I don't mind the rest of it.

Was tehre something specific about Breshke you were thinking about or wanted to talk about?


Nah I agree he feels townie in his mindset, I just wanted to talk about someone ITT.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 07:07 GMT
#469
On January 18 2015 16:04 geript wrote:
Do you find it odd at all that I don't think he's claimed town yet?


If you're talking about no:

I AM TOWN I AM TOWN this game...lol that was cause I was mocking HTS in my first post last game. Ongoing joke

I don't find it odd that you'd notice that or think that was important, but yeah. A joke + he's not stupid. Clearly it didn't prevent him from being mislynched last game, dead JarJar vid and all xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 07:09 GMT
#470
On January 18 2015 16:07 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 16:04 geript wrote:
Do you find it odd at all that I don't think he's claimed town yet?


If you're talking about no:

I AM TOWN I AM TOWN this game...lol that was cause I was mocking HTS in my first post last game. Ongoing joke

I don't find it odd that you'd notice that or think that was important, but yeah. A joke + he's not stupid. Clearly it didn't prevent him from being mislynched last game, dead JarJar vid and all xP

Well you also weren't alive on D3 remember. Plus, I don't think JJB was seriously considered for a lynch on any day except D3. Also, I thought Shining got lynched on D3. It was between 2 towns that the lynch never should have been close to regardless.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 07:09 GMT
#471
On January 18 2015 15:46 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 15:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 18 2015 15:33 geript wrote:
On January 18 2015 03:45 jarjarbinks wrote:
On January 18 2015 03:23 rsoultin wrote:
On January 18 2015 03:17 jarjarbinks wrote:
On January 17 2015 19:04 jarjarbinks wrote:
Those were the major reads I got from what I have read up to when I started posting. I'm tired so I will not elaborate on the other people who have posted besides basic thoughts.

Gereipt: Your analysis seems fair. I feel like you would do this no matter what game you play. I haven't played this game to know if you left something out (if your mafia). So I can't give you a solid town or mafia read for now.

Lonemeow: Only defended Trfel and questioned Rsoultin's questioning. Probably due to lack of playing with Rsoultin. This is a possible lurker in my eyes. I guess we shall find out tomorrow.

CoolITLname- definite lurker! Or you know, could be sleeping or something...lol WE SHALL SEE

Waffle- Tried to ask LS a question to establish credibility. Let's see what he does.

DP- I liked gereipts analysis on DP. Very jumpy on Rsoultin for questioning Trfel as well as "missed" Trfel "making waves". Possible she could have just jumped on Rsoultin for the same reasons Rsoultin jumped on Trfel thought.


heyro sis! I'll attempt to do what you asked. I'll attempt to do what you asked except i'll put everyone in the section I think they should be in.

Town:
LS

Null:
Gereipt
Rsoultin
Trfel
LoneMeow
Breshke
GB
Damdred

Scum:
DP
CoolITLName

Definitely expect changes in the next 36 hours though. Hopefully I'll have more people out of the Null category.

Damdred, I have another question for you in a second...


Ouch. Yeah. That looks like a current list rather than a list based off your initial post (you also left off WW who you mentioned in your summary above).

Are you scumreading Cool for lurking?

What makes DP scum? Questioning me? I see nothing inherently wrong with questions as long as they're leading somewhere.


Yep current list. Not scumming Cool for lurking. More scumming him for leaving me so fast. Seems to be going after the easy target.

I did leave out Waffle. He would also be on null.

This is the thing that really bugged me about JJB, more than alot of the other little stuff that's been brought up. I'm not seeing how a towny could scum somebody for "leaving a [townie] lynchwagon so fast." Like to me, what Cool said wasn't cool and was pretty sarcastic and mean. I'm not sure if he meant any of it honestly. It's not OMGUS, it's like "Oh you should be scumreading but you left it so fast when you should be scumreading me." It's basically saying Cool is mafia for unvoting JJB, but that doesn't make any sort of sense unless JJB actually is mafia.


Eh. That seems like a stretch in the way that you are assuming JJB can be rational to a degree far beyond that which he has displayed being capable of in the thread. If you know what I mean.

It does and it doesn't for me. Like early on as scum I've played that card; more importantly, I know that Slam has made a similar argument (as mafia) in video mafia. I whole heartedly agree that this guy is Slam-light, same great taste but half the calories. It's just that I can't quite get a fix on how to read him as I do Slam (still a perfect Slam read btw, and Marv for gloatsies).


LoL Please don't use slams meta to read this guy. Honestly, you just told off the newbies for doing shit like that.

I think the point you mentioned earlier has some merit. But honestly, if anyone thinks they can be more than 60% sure of this guys alignment one way or the other they are either retarded or a liar.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 07:10 GMT
#472
Regarding the Rsoultin case on Trfel, the first part is basically a bunch of BS. Like trying to make a case on Trfel pushing me or not pushing me, that's just fluff. It's also weird that Trfel is "weird" for not liking LS for the LS's changing viewpoint because of you pushing him. I don't really see how that's scummy at all.

I can't really decide if it's yawn bad or yawn mafia. I don't think I want to lynch him today anyways.

(Sorry Dp, this was in a tab and I forgot about it.)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 07:10 GMT
#473
On January 18 2015 15:54 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 15:48 geript wrote:
On January 18 2015 15:43 rsoultin wrote:
On January 18 2015 15:33 geript wrote:
On January 18 2015 03:45 jarjarbinks wrote:
On January 18 2015 03:23 rsoultin wrote:
On January 18 2015 03:17 jarjarbinks wrote:
On January 17 2015 19:04 jarjarbinks wrote:
Those were the major reads I got from what I have read up to when I started posting. I'm tired so I will not elaborate on the other people who have posted besides basic thoughts.

Gereipt: Your analysis seems fair. I feel like you would do this no matter what game you play. I haven't played this game to know if you left something out (if your mafia). So I can't give you a solid town or mafia read for now.

Lonemeow: Only defended Trfel and questioned Rsoultin's questioning. Probably due to lack of playing with Rsoultin. This is a possible lurker in my eyes. I guess we shall find out tomorrow.

CoolITLname- definite lurker! Or you know, could be sleeping or something...lol WE SHALL SEE

Waffle- Tried to ask LS a question to establish credibility. Let's see what he does.

DP- I liked gereipts analysis on DP. Very jumpy on Rsoultin for questioning Trfel as well as "missed" Trfel "making waves". Possible she could have just jumped on Rsoultin for the same reasons Rsoultin jumped on Trfel thought.


heyro sis! I'll attempt to do what you asked. I'll attempt to do what you asked except i'll put everyone in the section I think they should be in.

Town:
LS

Null:
Gereipt
Rsoultin
Trfel
LoneMeow
Breshke
GB
Damdred

Scum:
DP
CoolITLName

Definitely expect changes in the next 36 hours though. Hopefully I'll have more people out of the Null category.

Damdred, I have another question for you in a second...


Ouch. Yeah. That looks like a current list rather than a list based off your initial post (you also left off WW who you mentioned in your summary above).

Are you scumreading Cool for lurking?

What makes DP scum? Questioning me? I see nothing inherently wrong with questions as long as they're leading somewhere.


Yep current list. Not scumming Cool for lurking. More scumming him for leaving me so fast. Seems to be going after the easy target.

I did leave out Waffle. He would also be on null.

This is the thing that really bugged me about JJB, more than alot of the other little stuff that's been brought up. I'm not seeing how a towny could scum somebody for "leaving a [townie] lynchwagon so fast." Like to me, what Cool said wasn't cool and was pretty sarcastic and mean. I'm not sure if he meant any of it honestly. It's not OMGUS, it's like "Oh you should be scumreading but you left it so fast when you should be scumreading me." It's basically saying Cool is mafia for unvoting JJB, but that doesn't make any sort of sense unless JJB actually is mafia.


Devil's advocate time. Or maybe just protective big sister time. He was parroting Damdred there. Whether you think the parroting is scummy or not is up to you, but it's a little obvious where he got that from. Just saying:

On January 17 2015 23:48 Damdred wrote:
A reaction or pressure test is brining that up and voting instantly IE like GB did.

You say that you haven't analys'd Jarjar yet, but then why go after him and then one post later say I love this post and never mention him again? There seems to be a disconnect between what you say and what you ar edoing.


Ain't no place for pullups in this game missy. You shit your pants you're one one that has to sit in it until your parents come pick you up.


I can almost 90% guarantee that if y'all pull a dumbass move as vets and vote my noob brother for playing bad...he will flip town and you will be eating crow. First, he's playing better than he did last game, which you should know, geript. And secondly, I have actually known this kid since he was in diapers. Forgive me if I believe I can read him better than you. If he were slam or marv, I'd likely defer to your judgment.

Mr.


This whole post is bullshit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 07:11 GMT
#474
On January 18 2015 16:09 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 16:07 rsoultin wrote:
On January 18 2015 16:04 geript wrote:
Do you find it odd at all that I don't think he's claimed town yet?


If you're talking about no:

I AM TOWN I AM TOWN this game...lol that was cause I was mocking HTS in my first post last game. Ongoing joke

I don't find it odd that you'd notice that or think that was important, but yeah. A joke + he's not stupid. Clearly it didn't prevent him from being mislynched last game, dead JarJar vid and all xP

Well you also weren't alive on D3 remember. Plus, I don't think JJB was seriously considered for a lynch on any day except D3. Also, I thought Shining got lynched on D3. It was between 2 towns that the lynch never should have been close to regardless.


Your point? He did that in his first post last game, right after I said it in reference to others' entrance posts. He probably did it 3 or 4 times.

I told people not to lynch him and to trust me on my brother -_- lol. Course I'm wrong so often about other people I guess I can't blame them...entirely.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 07:12 GMT
#475
On January 18 2015 16:10 geript wrote:
Regarding the Rsoultin case on Trfel, the first part is basically a bunch of BS. Like trying to make a case on Trfel pushing me or not pushing me, that's just fluff. It's also weird that Trfel is "weird" for not liking LS for the LS's changing viewpoint because of you pushing him. I don't really see how that's scummy at all.

I can't really decide if it's yawn bad or yawn mafia. I don't think I want to lynch him today anyways.

(Sorry Dp, this was in a tab and I forgot about it.)


The 'analysis' of the Geript vote was incredibly forced. Like it wasn't bad it was trying to FIND things that could be reasonably perceived as mafia.

the rest of the case came across that way also.


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 07:13 GMT
#476
I'm not going to lie, I'm really on the fence about wanting to lynch Shining.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 07:14 GMT
#477
On January 18 2015 16:13 geript wrote:
I'm not going to lie, I'm really on the fence about wanting to lynch Shining.


I don't remember anything about this person.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 07:15 GMT
#478
Honestly Geript we need to get this lynch right because this town is gonna be chock full of shitters in about two nights time.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 07:16 GMT
#479
On January 18 2015 16:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 16:10 geript wrote:
Regarding the Rsoultin case on Trfel, the first part is basically a bunch of BS. Like trying to make a case on Trfel pushing me or not pushing me, that's just fluff. It's also weird that Trfel is "weird" for not liking LS for the LS's changing viewpoint because of you pushing him. I don't really see how that's scummy at all.

I can't really decide if it's yawn bad or yawn mafia. I don't think I want to lynch him today anyways.

(Sorry Dp, this was in a tab and I forgot about it.)


The 'analysis' of the Geript vote was incredibly forced. Like it wasn't bad it was trying to FIND things that could be reasonably perceived as mafia.

the rest of the case came across that way also.



I know. I just can't decide if that's actually be or mafia. Like I think your bar is too high for people and maybe mine is too low. I just can't decide if it feels like honest bullshit or not. Let's look at her filter overall though, that'll give us a better look.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 07:18 GMT
#480
On January 18 2015 16:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 16:13 geript wrote:
I'm not going to lie, I'm really on the fence about wanting to lynch Shining.


I don't remember anything about this person.

4 posts give or take. none of which have been good. called JJB scummy for not seeing a Doc/Cop option presuming that he woudln't think there's one if he's mafia (as mafia know the game setup). It's a really weird argument to me because that's something I had completely forgotten about and it's not something that town naturally think of.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 104
PiLiPiLi 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2581
ViBE140
Bale 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever484
NeuroSwarm208
League of Legends
Doublelift5780
Counter-Strike
summit1g7081
taco 682
Other Games
JimRising 582
WinterStarcraft294
C9.Mang0293
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick981
BasetradeTV174
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 117
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP98
• poizon28 32
• davetesta28
• practicex 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1099
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 24m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.