• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5715 users

Student Mafia V - Page 126

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 28 2015 07:52 GMT
#2501
Anyone up for a podcast about the game?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 28 2015 10:39 GMT
#2502
lol. DP was mafia for all the same reasons I'm mafia in my games. Just really uninteresting compared to his towngame.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 28 2015 10:42 GMT
#2503
I'd be in for a podcast, and I can stream/record it as usual
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 28 2015 10:47 GMT
#2504
What do you guys talk about in the podcast?

Sounds like something id listen to though
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 28 2015 10:48 GMT
#2505
Wasn't there going to be a podcast about imperial too?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 28 2015 10:53 GMT
#2506
On January 28 2015 19:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Wasn't there going to be a podcast about imperial too?


That game was cancer.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 28 2015 10:53 GMT
#2507
On January 28 2015 19:42 Blazinghand wrote:
I'd be in for a podcast, and I can stream/record it as usual


Do it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 28 2015 10:54 GMT
#2508
On January 28 2015 19:39 marvellosity wrote:
lol. DP was mafia for all the same reasons I'm mafia in my games. Just really uninteresting compared to his towngame.


I actually came in to this trying to copy your scum play so it's funny you mentioned that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 28 2015 10:57 GMT
#2509
Let's do a podcast about British Empire Mini Mafia II at some point shall we?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 28 2015 11:00 GMT
#2510
On January 28 2015 19:54 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 19:39 marvellosity wrote:
lol. DP was mafia for all the same reasons I'm mafia in my games. Just really uninteresting compared to his towngame.


I actually came in to this trying to copy your scum play so it's funny you mentioned that.

i think that's both a compliment and an insult :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-28 11:03:13
January 28 2015 11:02 GMT
#2511
On January 28 2015 19:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 19:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Wasn't there going to be a podcast about imperial too?


That game was cancer.

Doesn't matter, I just want the ego boost.

On January 28 2015 19:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let's do a podcast about British Empire Mini Mafia II at some point shall we?

This is actually a terrible idea. Was my worst game in forever
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 28 2015 11:11 GMT
#2512
On January 28 2015 20:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 19:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 28 2015 19:39 marvellosity wrote:
lol. DP was mafia for all the same reasons I'm mafia in my games. Just really uninteresting compared to his towngame.


I actually came in to this trying to copy your scum play so it's funny you mentioned that.

i think that's both a compliment and an insult :p


Ya you need to get on my level.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 28 2015 11:25 GMT
#2513
On January 28 2015 19:47 Breshke wrote:
What do you guys talk about in the podcast?

Sounds like something id listen to though


Mostly BSing about the game and talking about plays and stuff like that

On January 28 2015 19:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let's do a podcast about British Empire Mini Mafia II at some point shall we?


After my analysis is posted maybe?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 28 2015 11:34 GMT
#2514
Blazinghand always let's his go too long. Mine are never more than an hour long max.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 28 2015 11:57 GMT
#2515
On January 28 2015 20:25 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 19:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let's do a podcast about British Empire Mini Mafia II at some point shall we?


After my analysis is posted maybe?

that's what i meant in the first place.
table for two on a tv tray
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 13:50 GMT
#2516
o.0

I am technologically retarded. Is that as simple as clicking on a link? lol (nope have never done a podcast)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 28 2015 13:50 GMT
#2517
Can you link the podcast for this game when you guys got the podcast finished? I really want to listen to it!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 28 2015 13:51 GMT
#2518
Also DarthPunk I wouldn't of figured you out completely and I did put you as Null at Day 2 but for all the wrong reasons I think >.>
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 28 2015 17:28 GMT
#2519
I'd be down for a podcast
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 20:37 GMT
#2520
Would be interested in listening to it once it's recorded.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 165
EnDerr 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4278
Hyuk 323
Stork 164
Soma 136
Mong 74
NotJumperer 66
Yoon 62
EffOrt 61
Killer 60
Shinee 57
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 44
Sharp 31
Bale 30
Noble 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 25
Hm[arnc] 24
Shine 16
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc368
League of Legends
JimRising 449
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1228
shoxiejesuss905
ceh9505
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King158
Other Games
summit1g7634
gofns1581
singsing909
crisheroes112
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick691
BasetradeTV149
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 19
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2158
• WagamamaTV120
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur661
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
55m
INu's Battles
1h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 55m
OSC
13h 10m
Replay Cast
13h 55m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.