• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:04
CEST 11:04
KST 18:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5785 users

Student Mafia V - Page 127

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 29 2015 00:58 GMT
#2521
DP was obvious mafia bah

Anyway, gg!
I'm adorable.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 29 2015 01:16 GMT
#2522
he can't have been that obvious since he didn't get lynched
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 29 2015 01:34 GMT
#2523
On January 29 2015 10:16 Blazinghand wrote:
he can't have been that obvious since he didn't get lynched


I've posted he was mafia right after I died.
I would really be on his skin if I survived.

I was not expecting to die although it was predictable
I'm adorable.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 29 2015 04:09 GMT
#2524
I should of called DP out after looking at my filter on my argument with him about Tfrel and after Tfrel flipped scum I should of called DP out as scum too but I didn't
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 29 2015 04:39 GMT
#2525
he was obvious to a few people but not to enough people

not to the right people

breshke and I could not have lynched dp by ourselves. it was always going to be a problem. and if damdred kept super towning him like that, we probably still wouldn't have been able to. shining had to go first and I was too stuck on damdred

it is what it is
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 29 2015 04:51 GMT
#2526
On January 29 2015 10:16 Blazinghand wrote:
he can't have been that obvious since he didn't get lynched


It is always obvious to the obsqt hero's :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 29 2015 05:45 GMT
#2527
Like I understand why I was wrong on dp, I felt a bit forced into considering or not considering him. And honestly with bresh and RS super tunneling on me for that time we couldn't of consolidated. I kept toying with a dp scum bit didn't make a ton of sense to me at the time.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 29 2015 05:46 GMT
#2528
Also dp wasn't that obvious in game when everyone is tunneling
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 29 2015 06:16 GMT
#2529
don't worry about it damdred. it's not your fault.

I tunneled on you for a dumb reason. I kept thinking no way is damdred not smart enough to realize there's more than one possible scumteam

and by the time you started considering alternatives I had to leave for work -_- legitimately if we'd had the time to talk about it I might have pulled my head out my ass long enough to at least consolidate on shining...shining's afk already concerned me and he was my go-to after you
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 29 2015 06:17 GMT
#2530
omgus at it's finest -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 29 2015 12:45 GMT
#2531
DP being alive -- if not anything else -- on D4 should have probably rang some alarm bells.
Then again there was also geript, and apparently mafia hit the town claims on N2 and N3.
meh, idk.
table for two on a tv tray
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 29 2015 12:54 GMT
#2532
there's not a good reason in a world where scum still has an rber

to keep geript and/or dp alive and take out jjb (I <3 my bro, but he didn't have the thread pull or strong reads. he defaults to me being scum when he can't think of anything lol)

unless the vets are just extremely on the wrong track. and narrowing it down from there is even easier
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 29 2015 13:11 GMT
#2533
On January 29 2015 21:54 rsoultin wrote:
there's not a good reason in a world where scum still has an rber

to keep geript and/or dp alive and take out jjb (I <3 my bro, but he didn't have the thread pull or strong reads. he defaults to me being scum when he can't think of anything lol)

unless the vets are just extremely on the wrong track. and narrowing it down from there is even easier


Shooting the confirmed townies makes the game harder to solve due to POE.

Shooting them both was absolutely the correct play regardless of who was mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 29 2015 13:50 GMT
#2534
On January 29 2015 22:11 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 21:54 rsoultin wrote:
there's not a good reason in a world where scum still has an rber

to keep geript and/or dp alive and take out jjb (I <3 my bro, but he didn't have the thread pull or strong reads. he defaults to me being scum when he can't think of anything lol)

unless the vets are just extremely on the wrong track. and narrowing it down from there is even easier


Shooting the confirmed townies makes the game harder to solve due to POE.

Shooting them both was absolutely the correct play regardless of who was mafia.


You make sense on the one hand, but on the other I don't think that's the best play 100% of the time. Neither did you with the GB kill so -shrugs-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 29 2015 14:02 GMT
#2535
you can be obvious mafia and not get lynched. trust me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 29 2015 14:13 GMT
#2536
yes
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 29 2015 15:49 GMT
#2537
On January 29 2015 23:13 Holyflare wrote:
yes


lol
Retired.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 31 2015 08:00 GMT
#2538
If anyone is interested in a podcast PM me I can do it this weekend.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 03 2015 19:35 GMT
#2539
Had anyone done a podcast for this game yet?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 03 2015 19:45 GMT
#2540
I don't think so, no. I'm not in charge of organizing this one, so I'm not really in the loop. In general though, I'm available evenings and weekends (since my most recent gf dumped me ;_____; ) except this friday and saturday
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 165
EnDerr 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4278
Hyuk 323
Stork 164
Soma 136
Mong 74
NotJumperer 66
Yoon 62
EffOrt 61
Killer 60
Shinee 57
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 44
Sharp 31
Bale 30
Noble 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 25
Hm[arnc] 24
Shine 16
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc368
League of Legends
JimRising 449
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1228
shoxiejesuss905
ceh9505
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King158
Other Games
summit1g7634
gofns1581
singsing909
crisheroes112
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick691
BasetradeTV149
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 19
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2158
• WagamamaTV120
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur661
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
56m
INu's Battles
1h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 56m
OSC
13h 11m
Replay Cast
13h 56m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.