• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:30
CEST 14:30
KST 21:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8456 users

Student Mafia V - Page 125

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 128 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 28 2015 01:22 GMT
#2481
This over?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 28 2015 01:23 GMT
#2482
Got dat scum team. Breske so obvious town
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 01:34 GMT
#2483
Yeah, he was. :/

He was the first I looked at and the first I cleared, cause he was the hangover on the JJB lynch :/

Lol @ HTS...I literally had no time to read the thread since I left and still haven't. I thought I wouldn't be there for flip at all. I just said Damdred cause Bresh was town lol.

I'll admit though I did doubt a little when he came back to the thread but it was just too little too late and I have to actually you know...go to work lol :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 28 2015 01:38 GMT
#2484
No. Null means I don't have a reason to read them as anything. If I have reasons to call someone town and scum, I'll say I think they're scum but I don't think they're a good lynch because there's enough that the read could be wrong.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 01:41 GMT
#2485
Well now I know, geript xP it seemed weird to me att.

Though frankly the weirdest thing to me was the DP/geript brofest...so couple that with a trfel scum and yeah -_- paranoia running rampant. I almost 100% know he's scum and you have him as the scum to not lynch. You can see where I'm going with this, right? lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 28 2015 01:46 GMT
#2486
Rso you need to work on the way you phrase things maybe.

Cause we aren't in the game, Im not scum anymore and I still have to read your post 3 times to understand wtf it is you are talking about.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 01:56 GMT
#2487
which one?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 01:57 GMT
#2488
oh...I just do the stream of consciousness thing. that's what I meant by I have to stop thought dumping in the thread.

I don't think in words and it translates oddly sometimes :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 01:59 GMT
#2489
that or i'm just thinking weird thoughts lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 28 2015 02:07 GMT
#2490
any tips for me?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 28 2015 02:08 GMT
#2491
So why coolTLname got modkilled? Also ya I think I could of played it better at Day 2 but the thing was I had no good case of Tfrel being scum and everyone was town reading him so meh.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 28 2015 02:11 GMT
#2492
That ws what caused me to play so horrible LS.

CoolTLname sent me a pm that basically out'd his alignment a bit. And I asked BH to replace me so that tlname could continue playing but BH mod killed him instead and it just put me in a funk
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 02:12 GMT
#2493
lol, LS, damdred and I weren't at all <3

and I think geript could have been persuaded on Day 2, with 20/20 hindsight
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 02:13 GMT
#2494
On January 28 2015 11:11 Damdred wrote:
That ws what caused me to play so horrible LS.

CoolTLname sent me a pm that basically out'd his alignment a bit. And I asked BH to replace me so that tlname could continue playing but BH mod killed him instead and it just put me in a funk


o.0

I can completely understand that :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 28 2015 02:14 GMT
#2495
On January 28 2015 10:41 rsoultin wrote:
Well now I know, geript xP it seemed weird to me att.

Though frankly the weirdest thing to me was the DP/geript brofest...so couple that with a trfel scum and yeah -_- paranoia running rampant. I almost 100% know he's scum and you have him as the scum to not lynch. You can see where I'm going with this, right? lol

So. Like that literally doesn't matter. Not one bit. Like Trfel being mafia makes a bunch of people suspicious. Sometimes people are wrong. Being wrong doesn't mean you're mafia. It just makes you wrong. Like my two big posts should've made me obviously town. Like it's not that hard. You have to take things in perspective.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 28 2015 02:19 GMT
#2496
Like take my read on Shining in the newbie wrap up. His reads were terrible and didn't make sense. But most of his reasons for his reads were very good. Sometimes people have a bad read for good reasons. Like me calling DP town because of how towny he was in regards to you D1. But I glossed over other shit that I missed to have a bad read for a good reason.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 02:38 GMT
#2497
geript, I did end up townreading you because you never stopped trying to figure out the game

legitimately that was the reason I was fine calling you town at the end

i'm paranoid. I thought you were scumreading trfel, then finding an excuse not to lynch him, so that when if he flipped scum you could point back to it and say, see?

but really that was so paranoid I probably shouldn't even have brought it up, in retrospect
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-28 02:41:04
January 28 2015 02:40 GMT
#2498
On January 28 2015 11:08 LightningStrike wrote:
So why coolTLname got modkilled? Also ya I think I could of played it better at Day 2 but the thing was I had no good case of Tfrel being scum and everyone was town reading him so meh.

He didn't understand the PMing rules (since some of the newbie guides mention PMing) and PMed alignment indicative info to Damdred. The options were modkilling coolTLname or modkilling Damdred, so I modkilled coolTLname. replacing Damdred wasn't a realistic possibility due to host WIFOM reasons. You see, the problem is that Damdred was town and gained info. If he was scum, though this wouldn't be a problem, so I wouldn't need to replace him. I can't take actions that depend on player alignments (they need to be alignment-agnostic) so in situations like this I need to categorically replace or modkill Damdred, or modkill the offender. Modkilling the offender is the smallest amount of host WIFOM.

Don't feel guilty Damdred, I knew about the PM independently of you telling me. And it's not like the guy is banned or anything. Just removed from the game.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 28 2015 03:28 GMT
#2499
Meh yea it just threw me way off and made me meh for whatever reaons
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 03:40 GMT
#2500
oh, and just for lolz

jjb told me that >>

he actually said the no cop/doc thing before he opened his role

saw that he was the tracker and went oh noes :0

so funny lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1240
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 242
Rex 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55009
Calm 3926
Shuttle 3078
Bisu 1381
FanTaSy 1243
firebathero 386
Stork 277
Hyuk 262
Zeus 244
Mini 239
[ Show more ]
Soma 237
actioN 219
EffOrt 213
Rush 212
Soulkey 167
Last 144
Light 132
ZerO 119
Snow 103
Mong 75
PianO 68
Dewaltoss 65
Pusan 58
Sea.KH 58
Killer 45
Barracks 44
JYJ 43
hero 38
Free 37
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
Bale 31
Yoon 26
Aegong 23
Shine 22
Sharp 22
yabsab 20
Sacsri 19
HiyA 18
Noble 18
sorry 17
Dota 2
Gorgc6679
Dendi543
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1441
kRYSTAL_201
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko380
Other Games
gofns33603
singsing2000
B2W.Neo705
crisheroes268
DeMusliM231
hiko189
Livibee114
byalli88
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
30m
OSC
9h 45m
Replay Cast
10h 30m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.