• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:05
CEST 02:05
KST 09:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8076 users

Student Mafia V - Page 111

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 128 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:17 GMT
#2201
On January 27 2015 18:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 18:12 rsoultin wrote:
DP, legitimate question assuming you're town.

I see you calling Damdred scummy throughout your filter for this or the other while he generally ignores you, which is kinda strange imo...but now you're certain he's town over a town mislynch?


The way he acted yesterday doesn't make sense from a scum perspective at all.


No?

Okay...he was the counterwagon. Granted, this isn't alignment indicative at all, but that's kind of the point. If he's the counterwagon wouldn't he have a very good, selfish reason to support shenanigans onto another player?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:21 GMT
#2202
I don't see how his behavior at EoD was enough to completely townread him, is the point, and it troubles me that someone who has managed to do so throughout his filter just went oh okay, he's town now. Full speed ahead.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:21 GMT
#2203
EBWOP:
Managed to scumread him. I'm getting tired -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:22 GMT
#2204
On January 27 2015 18:21 rsoultin wrote:
I don't see how his behavior at EoD was enough to completely townread him, is the point, and it troubles me that someone who has managed to do so throughout his filter just went oh okay, he's town now. Full speed ahead.


I trust my reads.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:24 GMT
#2205
On January 27 2015 18:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 18:21 rsoultin wrote:
I don't see how his behavior at EoD was enough to completely townread him, is the point, and it troubles me that someone who has managed to do so throughout his filter just went oh okay, he's town now. Full speed ahead.


I trust my reads.


...So, rather than considering the possibility that you could be wrong, which you just yelled at me for, you're going to ignore the simple logic that it's to the benefit of a player to shenanigan onto a player not them regardless of alignment and say he's definitely town.

Despite the entire rest of he game?

Lol, and people call me stubborn.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 09:25 GMT
#2206
[image loading]
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 09:26 GMT
#2207
Best case 2015
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:28 GMT
#2208
On January 27 2015 18:24 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 18:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:21 rsoultin wrote:
I don't see how his behavior at EoD was enough to completely townread him, is the point, and it troubles me that someone who has managed to do so throughout his filter just went oh okay, he's town now. Full speed ahead.


I trust my reads.


...So, rather than considering the possibility that you could be wrong, which you just yelled at me for, you're going to ignore the simple logic that it's to the benefit of a player to shenanigan onto a player not them regardless of alignment and say he's definitely town.

Despite the entire rest of he game?

Lol, and people call me stubborn.


Dude I play with confidence. Look at any of my town games on here ever.

Seriously. Everything you have a problem with is a stylistic thing. Yes I understand that you disagree with the way I play. That is fine. Damdred looks hella townie ever since LM lynch. If you ask geript he will asy the same thing.

We have played ALOT of games. WE know what to look for.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:28 GMT
#2209
On January 27 2015 18:26 geript wrote:
Best case 2015



If you are mafia and I lose to you when you are posting shit like that at Mylo i will cry.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 09:28 GMT
#2210
On January 27 2015 18:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 18:24 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:21 rsoultin wrote:
I don't see how his behavior at EoD was enough to completely townread him, is the point, and it troubles me that someone who has managed to do so throughout his filter just went oh okay, he's town now. Full speed ahead.


I trust my reads.


...So, rather than considering the possibility that you could be wrong, which you just yelled at me for, you're going to ignore the simple logic that it's to the benefit of a player to shenanigan onto a player not them regardless of alignment and say he's definitely town.

Despite the entire rest of he game?

Lol, and people call me stubborn.


Dude I play with confidence cockiness. Look at any of my town games on here ever.

Seriously. Everything you have a problem with is a stylistic thing. Yes I understand that you disagree with the way I play. That is fine. Damdred looks hella townie ever since LM lynch. If you ask geript he will asy the same thing.

We have played ALOT of games. WE know what to look for.

Fixed that for you
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:29 GMT
#2211
Well, I'm going to give Damdred until...I guess not long from now @.@ the few hours I have left to sleep to answer the questions I've posed him.

His voting and just disappearing does not exactly instill me with confidence.

I'm willing to lynch Shining if Damdred can help me make sense of some of those things, cause Shining doesn't seem to give a shit either, and if town doesn't give a shit we're screwed anyway. But I do think Damdred's the lynch here.

I just don't see a Breshke/Shining scumteam unless they both just got overconfident and decided not to come play at EoD. Possible I guess, but it doesn't seem likely.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 09:29 GMT
#2212
On January 27 2015 18:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 18:26 geript wrote:
Best case 2015



If you are mafia and I lose to you when you are posting shit like that at Mylo i will cry.

Nah. I'd be making sure to finish a lynch if I were mafia. But seriously look at shining if he doesn't get modkilled. I'm not sure it's as obvious as you think it is.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:30 GMT
#2213
On January 27 2015 18:28 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 18:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:24 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:21 rsoultin wrote:
I don't see how his behavior at EoD was enough to completely townread him, is the point, and it troubles me that someone who has managed to do so throughout his filter just went oh okay, he's town now. Full speed ahead.


I trust my reads.


...So, rather than considering the possibility that you could be wrong, which you just yelled at me for, you're going to ignore the simple logic that it's to the benefit of a player to shenanigan onto a player not them regardless of alignment and say he's definitely town.

Despite the entire rest of he game?

Lol, and people call me stubborn.


Dude I play with confidence cockiness. Look at any of my town games on here ever.

Seriously. Everything you have a problem with is a stylistic thing. Yes I understand that you disagree with the way I play. That is fine. Damdred looks hella townie ever since LM lynch. If you ask geript he will asy the same thing.

We have played ALOT of games. WE know what to look for.

Fixed that for you


I mean it's true though. It's part of the reason you hated me for all that time I imagine.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:31 GMT
#2214
On January 27 2015 18:29 rsoultin wrote:
Well, I'm going to give Damdred until...I guess not long from now @.@ the few hours I have left to sleep to answer the questions I've posed him.

His voting and just disappearing does not exactly instill me with confidence.

I'm willing to lynch Shining if Damdred can help me make sense of some of those things, cause Shining doesn't seem to give a shit either, and if town doesn't give a shit we're screwed anyway. But I do think Damdred's the lynch here.

I just don't see a Breshke/Shining scumteam unless they both just got overconfident and decided not to come play at EoD. Possible I guess, but it doesn't seem likely.


That is actually really common.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:32 GMT
#2215
After we lynch breshke I will take a hard look at shining and Rso.

Shining getting modkilled would actually be really really good for us.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 09:32 GMT
#2216
On January 27 2015 18:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 18:28 geript wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:24 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:21 rsoultin wrote:
I don't see how his behavior at EoD was enough to completely townread him, is the point, and it troubles me that someone who has managed to do so throughout his filter just went oh okay, he's town now. Full speed ahead.


I trust my reads.


...So, rather than considering the possibility that you could be wrong, which you just yelled at me for, you're going to ignore the simple logic that it's to the benefit of a player to shenanigan onto a player not them regardless of alignment and say he's definitely town.

Despite the entire rest of he game?

Lol, and people call me stubborn.


Dude I play with confidence cockiness. Look at any of my town games on here ever.

Seriously. Everything you have a problem with is a stylistic thing. Yes I understand that you disagree with the way I play. That is fine. Damdred looks hella townie ever since LM lynch. If you ask geript he will asy the same thing.

We have played ALOT of games. WE know what to look for.

Fixed that for you


I mean it's true though. It's part of the reason you hated me for all that time I imagine.

No I hated you because you were an asshat that didn't give me any respect. You've fixed the not giving me any respect part and I really don't give a major fuck about you being an asshat. I mean it's not like I fakeclaimed vigi and pushed you saying I was going to shoot you regardless of what anyone else said or thought on the matter for idk practically 24hrs straight just so I could get a read on you. Then once I got the read I kept that shit up just to piss you off. I'm pretty sure we're even. Like even if you're mafia here I don't really care. It's my bad read.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:34 GMT
#2217
Well, all I know is, the ones who don't seem to care right now are Shining and Damdred.

And you, DP, if you're town...you're right, stylistically I am not a fan of your play. I'm also not a fan of being yelled at constantly by you xP Bastard. This is a student game, after all. My brother was happy to be killed cause y'all aren't very newbie friendly. Just sayin.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 09:34 GMT
#2218
Plus there's absolutely nothing funnier than the number of games you've fucked up as host and when you were in the Game and DrH assumed we'd NK you and killed you for us when we wanted to kill someone else. Then he posted in thread that he fucked up.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:34 GMT
#2219
On January 27 2015 18:32 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 18:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:28 geript wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:24 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:21 rsoultin wrote:
I don't see how his behavior at EoD was enough to completely townread him, is the point, and it troubles me that someone who has managed to do so throughout his filter just went oh okay, he's town now. Full speed ahead.


I trust my reads.


...So, rather than considering the possibility that you could be wrong, which you just yelled at me for, you're going to ignore the simple logic that it's to the benefit of a player to shenanigan onto a player not them regardless of alignment and say he's definitely town.

Despite the entire rest of he game?

Lol, and people call me stubborn.


Dude I play with confidence cockiness. Look at any of my town games on here ever.

Seriously. Everything you have a problem with is a stylistic thing. Yes I understand that you disagree with the way I play. That is fine. Damdred looks hella townie ever since LM lynch. If you ask geript he will asy the same thing.

We have played ALOT of games. WE know what to look for.

Fixed that for you


I mean it's true though. It's part of the reason you hated me for all that time I imagine.

No I hated you because you were an asshat that didn't give me any respect. You've fixed the not giving me any respect part and I really don't give a major fuck about you being an asshat. I mean it's not like I fakeclaimed vigi and pushed you saying I was going to shoot you regardless of what anyone else said or thought on the matter for idk practically 24hrs straight just so I could get a read on you. Then once I got the read I kept that shit up just to piss you off. I'm pretty sure we're even. Like even if you're mafia here I don't really care. It's my bad read.


LOL. SO mad.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:34 GMT
#2220
On January 27 2015 18:32 DarthPunk wrote:
After we lynch breshke I will take a hard look at shining and Rso.

Shining getting modkilled would actually be really really good for us.


Unless he's town? Then that would be...like...bad? xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings58
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE168
Nina 143
ProTech141
SpeCial 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13988
Artosis 627
PianO 36
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
canceldota144
League of Legends
Doublelift4070
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1689
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe85
Other Games
summit1g7021
shahzam563
Day[9].tv492
C9.Mang0393
Maynarde88
Trikslyr70
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV155
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur517
• Day9tv492
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 56m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.