• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:56
CEST 04:56
KST 11:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9276 users

Student Mafia V - Page 110

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 128 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:15 GMT
#2181
On January 27 2015 17:13 geript wrote:
##unvote
##vote breshke


What makes you scumread breshke, geript?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:17 GMT
#2182
On January 27 2015 17:14 DarthPunk wrote:
So you don;t understand why geript said he didn;t understand why nobody cc'd and you don;t get that but you also expected a CC?

Anyway geript you need to lynch breshke with me or explain to me who is in scumteam without breshke and how. I don't want a last minute wagon that would be retarded. at mylo.


It's less that I don't understand why he expected a CC at the time, and more that I don't understand why he finds it significant looking back on it. In retrospect it seems like a bad play.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 27 2015 08:17 GMT
#2183
+ Show Spoiler +
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 16:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 12:11 Breshke wrote:
DP why do you not see a scum team with me not in it?


Cause:

Geript is town and Damdred looks townie whenever he tries. Day one and Last lynch.

I think the Vote yesterday was scum/town due to weird lynch inertia and the vote being so closely contested.

You conveniently afk'd from two lynches and were there just before the lynch of LM before disappearing again as noted by geript.

Rso - Shining whilst possible doesn't make as much sense due to the way Rso refused to swap her vote to you yesterday which, if she is scum and you are town is a completely arbitary decision.

ALSO

Your play changed weirdly at mylo.


Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 12:55 Breshke wrote:
I wasn't around for like over 12 hours before the LM lynch i don't know if you are flat out lieing or are just mistaken you might want to go look.


Geript pointed out that it was weird you were not around when you were around before that is when the lynch was happening. Regardless that phone thing is some bullshit. You said your phone died. That looked really unlikely, then you made up some story about your phone overheating and suddenly draining all the battery, something I have never ever in my life heard of.

So yeah you not being around at lynches and mysteriously disappearing is scummy.

Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 12:55 Breshke wrote:
Explain the weird inertia? How would that lynch have been different if it was town/town?


Doesn't make sense for mafia to try and switch the lynch off an easy mislynch like LM, there seemed to be ALOT of resistance to lynching you instead of LM even if some of it was passive resistance indicating scum had a vested interest in ensuring the lynch of someone which is reflected in the votes. If town/town scum are 1000% more likely to just afk their vote on LM because it doesn't give any info to the town.

There was no reason for damdred or geript to move lynches as scum.

If the vote was town/town I would expect there to have been a more one sided vote count or many votes spread around.

On January 27 2015 12:55 Breshke wrote:
Also how is my play different?


Different tone, hard buddying Rso, more invested than previously, Soft pushing me without ever calling me out. Not really pushing a scum read at all, rather pushing a no lynch despite really thinking through what is happening in the game.

On January 27 2015 12:55 Breshke wrote:
Stop calling me scum for things and not explaining them


I explained my read on you in my case on you. Also due to POE it is unlikely you are not in one of my two scum teams

which are:

Breshke - Rso

Breske - Shining.

Also you and Rso keep trying to chainsaw defend one another which makes things pretty obvious. Like you are outing yourselves this mylo badly.


[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/quote]

There something weird going on with he formatting so i put the post im replying to in a spoiler tag.

I last posted like voer 12 hours before the lynch. What as scum do i gain as being "pretending" to be afk as people start switching agons off LM onto me mostly because i wasn't around at the time. I don't think geript switches to me there if i was around and posting being active.Also EoD one what do i gain "pretending" my phone died. Why don't i just switch to WW like everyone else. Don't even try argue that i was trying to lynch a claimed blue role because thats complete bull. SO HOW IS IT SCUMMY THAT I WASNT AROUND?

Why doesn't it make sense for scum to move the lynch of LM like you say he was an easy misslynch target. I flip town then people start going on him again especially considering he was coming around to e being town yet still voted for me .Who passively resisted the switch on to me? Jar jar is town, RSo straight up said she wasn't switching so you could only be refering to the shining so why don't you just say the shining? Why is there no reason damdred and geript move their votes as scum? It obviously makes you think they are town AND THEY STILL LYNCH A TOWN.

I dont ever really push you as scum and i havn't really pushed anyone this day. My PoE leaves me with you damdred and shining. I'm at the stage where i still want to lynch every one of you three which is shit because one of you is town.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 08:21 GMT
#2184
On January 27 2015 17:13 geript wrote:
##unvote
##vote breshke


Ninja'd
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 27 2015 08:21 GMT
#2185
On January 27 2015 16:58 rsoultin wrote:
Bresh, this bugged me about you the first time I saw it, too:

Why of all things in the entire game when you first came in did you pick out me pushing Trfel? It's not so much that you shouldn't have cause it was very noticeable, but you didn't actually comment on or notice anything else until you came back a great while later.


Because i have been coached by and shadowed GB as i know trefel has. That "start off with a dumb post" thing is something GB likes to do to get discussion going. I didn't think trefel as new scum would change his play because that is like the oppisite of what youu want to do as scum obviously you want to mirror your town game. I don't know why i didn't comment on anything else but im fairly shit at Day 1's
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 08:21 GMT
#2186
On January 27 2015 17:15 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 17:13 geript wrote:
##unvote
##vote breshke


What makes you scumread breshke, geript?


Are you serious?

He has literally explained his thought process all afternoon.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:24 GMT
#2187
On January 25 2015 08:35 The Shining wrote:
FFS this is bs. OK I'm sorry if my posts look constructed and formatted, it is my style of typing. I tried my hardest to get here before EoD but I'm at work with only tablet capability. I'm sick of giving excuses for myself but this is my life right now and I'm sorry. EoD is 5 pm for me, 4-6 are my busiest hours. I was typing up a post before this one half hour before EoD responding to LM and Breshke wanting my read on DP. Here it is.

"LM, Breshke - My townread on DarthPunk is not strong. It is a lean. As someone put it earlier, his early filter was Trfel centric which was a red question mark for me but everything since then has seemed pretty Townie. He wanted to lynch LS and did his own past game diving to evolve his read into a town read, which I agreed with because LS felt to me how he felt in the newbie game. There is also a ton of direct questioning from DP, as well as what seems like genuine effort to solve the game. I do see it possible for scum to question and "solve" the game, too, but going head to head with my pretty strong townread in RSo seems like suicide IMO."

After today, I have to look into what Damdred said about DP not being the type to associate himself so closely by defending scum LM. LM flipped Town so did DP trust his town read or was it vying to buy town credit?

I got busy as hell at work as I was typing what is in the quotations and couldn't finish anything or get back on until now. Now I'm logged into what feels like a shiteshow. I was wrong on LM and I swore he was scum. I'm actually really upset about this because his EoD reminded me of me when I had to defend myself last game out of a mislynch. It would've given me enough pause to think about moving wagons, honestly. Breshke not being here is about as damning as me not being here EoD, yes, but the phone excuse he brought up seems to be really weak.

Also, current discussion on Breshke. In his filter, he blatantly started he had DP as townread D1 and had to rethink it. Null on DP for a while, asks someone for their thoughts on DP. Throws this out there.

Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 16:03 Breshke wrote:
RSo do you disagree with DP's read on the shining? I think it is fairly similar to what we were discussing before when i said his filter is hard to read. I just don't seem to interpret as being as scummy as DP is.


Implies DP is scummy now. Afterward, he questions DP's townread on LM.

Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 10:09 Breshke wrote:
A team of DP + 1 that isnt LM is making me really paranoid.

I don't understand DP's play. People have been saying him and LM could be a team even geript who had been townreading him. He then continues to defend LM seemingly without really thinking about it or analyzing it. As town i would think he would be more careful and actually look into it properly as people already think they are a team and think LM is probable scum, even geript.

I get this weird sense that he wants that he wants to look like he is aligned with LM because none really seems to be considering him a possible scum outside of that team.


By that logic, you're implying DP is scum and wants to align himself with LM because he knows LM will flip town and you also imply Town thinks the only way we scum DP is if LM is scum with him since he defended him so this would exonerate DP.
If you believe your own logic, why did you still case and push LM so hard?

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 27 2015 08:27 GMT
#2188
Are you asking me to respond to that RSo?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:28 GMT
#2189
I just liked that point by Shining. Don't ask me why.

@DP

He's been waffling. It's a legitimate question. You like attacking me. Hi again.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:36 GMT
#2190
Nah you already did. I just think it was an interesting observation...one that ironically geript also thought of or sheeped at EoD yesterday.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:38 GMT
#2191
On January 27 2015 17:27 Breshke wrote:
Are you asking me to respond to that RSo?


Bresh, you said you had it down to three. If you had to choose two right now, who?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:43 GMT
#2192
It really bothers me that Shining is AFK right now. I still like a few key parts of his filter, but this being gone makes me think he doesn't care.

Damdred is almost just as bad. He's been flat-out certain about you from the get-go, and only changed on me later, but you and Shining...I really just don't see you guys trusting me not to change my mind. I know I'm stubborn but I can't be mind-controlled from a scum QT lol. I've done a few shenannies of my own in my very short TL career.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:53 GMT
#2193
DP, case please
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:59 GMT
#2194
Probably 9 in every 10 posts since the lynch you've been attacking me for this, that, or the other, a lot of it nitpicky things that aren't significant.

Then you vote Breshke based on a vote that must be scum vs. town just because it was close.

You must just really like fighting with me, DP, if you've got Bresh as your top scumread but can't stop picking at me who you keep waffling on.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:05 GMT
#2195
I've said everything I wanted to say about both you and breshke
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 09:05 GMT
#2196
I will case you
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:06 GMT
#2197
On January 27 2015 18:05 geript wrote:
I will case you


And you I might believe actually believed what you were casing. Go ahead.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:11 GMT
#2198
And when you're finished please explain why you're voting Bresh.

Though I suspect it has more to do with your unwillingness to think DP and Damdred might be a scumteam than thinking Bresh is legitimately scummy, I'd still like to see it.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:12 GMT
#2199
DP, legitimate question assuming you're town.

I see you calling Damdred scummy throughout your filter for this or the other while he generally ignores you, which is kinda strange imo...but now you're certain he's town over a town mislynch?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:14 GMT
#2200
On January 27 2015 18:12 rsoultin wrote:
DP, legitimate question assuming you're town.

I see you calling Damdred scummy throughout your filter for this or the other while he generally ignores you, which is kinda strange imo...but now you're certain he's town over a town mislynch?


The way he acted yesterday doesn't make sense from a scum perspective at all.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings61
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 146
PiLiPiLi 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2823
ViBE146
Bale 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever425
NeuroSwarm208
Counter-Strike
summit1g7475
taco 573
Other Games
JimRising 575
WinterStarcraft358
C9.Mang0284
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1028
BasetradeTV150
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP105
• poizon28 33
• davetesta26
• practicex 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1124
• Shiphtur217
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 4m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.