• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:04
CEST 23:04
KST 06:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9896 users

Student Mafia V - Page 113

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 128 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 10:31 GMT
#2241
On January 27 2015 18:58 geript wrote:
Like one thing I don't really get is why you're voting no lynch. Like if you're town and you think Shining is town (and about to be modkilled), voting no lynch only loses a winnable game. Like it's lylo. You're talking. DP's talking. Damdred's talking... kinda. Breshke's said a bit of stuff. Shining very little. Like IF Damdy/DP is a team, yah I had bad reads on them, but the approach taken at MYLO is super odd for both you and Breshke. No lynch means a town modkill is gg. No lynch gives you less room to win the game. No lynch literally only removes my ability to talk. Like I've talked today to death.

Also DP if you are mafia, one thing I would say is chill on the "stay the course" talk you gave me at the start of the day. It really caught me off guard. But idk how you would approach me there as town.


Frankly, I'm not planning on keeping it at a no-lynch, but I wanted to give Damdred a chance to clear up my questions about him ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 10:35 GMT
#2242
On January 27 2015 19:04 Breshke wrote:
RSo i was thinking it was damdred and shining so that would mean DP would be the town of the three.

DP keeps calling me mafia for bad reasons that are especially bad since im town and i havn't really seen him consider otherwise. So that makes me think it is probably DP/damdred or maybe DP/shining. I wish shining was around at EoD because i probably would have been dead and LM could have probably convinced people today.

##Unvote
##Vote: DP


I think DP's reasoning is pretty blah and weak, too, frankly. But I don't know him from Adam. Maybe he always is this way. I know that Damdred usually doesn't just run around blindly. Maybe he can't be assed, but...
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 10:35 GMT
#2243
On January 27 2015 19:31 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 18:58 geript wrote:
Like one thing I don't really get is why you're voting no lynch. Like if you're town and you think Shining is town (and about to be modkilled), voting no lynch only loses a winnable game. Like it's lylo. You're talking. DP's talking. Damdred's talking... kinda. Breshke's said a bit of stuff. Shining very little. Like IF Damdy/DP is a team, yah I had bad reads on them, but the approach taken at MYLO is super odd for both you and Breshke. No lynch means a town modkill is gg. No lynch gives you less room to win the game. No lynch literally only removes my ability to talk. Like I've talked today to death.

Also DP if you are mafia, one thing I would say is chill on the "stay the course" talk you gave me at the start of the day. It really caught me off guard. But idk how you would approach me there as town.


Frankly, I'm not planning on keeping it at a no-lynch, but I wanted to give Damdred a chance to clear up my questions about him ><


Right... so all that shit you said about a no lynch was all bullshit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 10:38 GMT
#2244
On January 27 2015 19:08 DarthPunk wrote:
im not scum jesus stop hedging geript.

I have to be able to say "I knew it all along though!!!" Believably.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 10:38 GMT
#2245
On January 27 2015 19:35 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 19:04 Breshke wrote:
RSo i was thinking it was damdred and shining so that would mean DP would be the town of the three.

DP keeps calling me mafia for bad reasons that are especially bad since im town and i havn't really seen him consider otherwise. So that makes me think it is probably DP/damdred or maybe DP/shining. I wish shining was around at EoD because i probably would have been dead and LM could have probably convinced people today.

##Unvote
##Vote: DP


I think DP's reasoning is pretty blah and weak, too, frankly. But I don't know him from Adam. Maybe he always is this way. I know that Damdred usually doesn't just run around blindly. Maybe he can't be assed, but...


It's not weak I just have different reads to you. If you saw the game the way I saw it it would be obvious.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 10:39 GMT
#2246
Like, flat-out, the whole if a vote is close it must be mafia vs. town argument is weak.

Then the whole Damdred must be town because...he shenaniganed onto a lynch that removes him as a counterwagon? I mean, that's just a silly reason to townread someone.

Then of course Damdred's DP is town because he woke up in the morning. And his sudden townread on geript. I don't get either of those. Nor why he's hard-towning shining. Like, I think shining is likely to be town, too, but I don't know how anyone can be that sure, especially with his complete lack of presence here at MYLO.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 10:40 GMT
#2247
On January 27 2015 19:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 19:31 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:58 geript wrote:
Like one thing I don't really get is why you're voting no lynch. Like if you're town and you think Shining is town (and about to be modkilled), voting no lynch only loses a winnable game. Like it's lylo. You're talking. DP's talking. Damdred's talking... kinda. Breshke's said a bit of stuff. Shining very little. Like IF Damdy/DP is a team, yah I had bad reads on them, but the approach taken at MYLO is super odd for both you and Breshke. No lynch means a town modkill is gg. No lynch gives you less room to win the game. No lynch literally only removes my ability to talk. Like I've talked today to death.

Also DP if you are mafia, one thing I would say is chill on the "stay the course" talk you gave me at the start of the day. It really caught me off guard. But idk how you would approach me there as town.


Frankly, I'm not planning on keeping it at a no-lynch, but I wanted to give Damdred a chance to clear up my questions about him ><


Right... so all that shit you said about a no lynch was all bullshit.


Obviously we're not no-lynching today. Maybe if I striptease. I'm not a complete moron, DP. No on wants the no-lynch so why would I sit there in the corner picking my nose going oh nooooes I hope you guys get it riiiight.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 10:41 GMT
#2248
On January 27 2015 19:40 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 19:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 19:31 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:58 geript wrote:
Like one thing I don't really get is why you're voting no lynch. Like if you're town and you think Shining is town (and about to be modkilled), voting no lynch only loses a winnable game. Like it's lylo. You're talking. DP's talking. Damdred's talking... kinda. Breshke's said a bit of stuff. Shining very little. Like IF Damdy/DP is a team, yah I had bad reads on them, but the approach taken at MYLO is super odd for both you and Breshke. No lynch means a town modkill is gg. No lynch gives you less room to win the game. No lynch literally only removes my ability to talk. Like I've talked today to death.

Also DP if you are mafia, one thing I would say is chill on the "stay the course" talk you gave me at the start of the day. It really caught me off guard. But idk how you would approach me there as town.


Frankly, I'm not planning on keeping it at a no-lynch, but I wanted to give Damdred a chance to clear up my questions about him ><


Right... so all that shit you said about a no lynch was all bullshit.


Obviously we're not no-lynching today. Maybe if I striptease. I'm not a complete moron, DP. No on wants the no-lynch so why would I sit there in the corner picking my nose going oh nooooes I hope you guys get it riiiight.


When I said literally that you argued with me about it -_-
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 10:42 GMT
#2249
On January 27 2015 19:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 19:40 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 19:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 19:31 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:58 geript wrote:
Like one thing I don't really get is why you're voting no lynch. Like if you're town and you think Shining is town (and about to be modkilled), voting no lynch only loses a winnable game. Like it's lylo. You're talking. DP's talking. Damdred's talking... kinda. Breshke's said a bit of stuff. Shining very little. Like IF Damdy/DP is a team, yah I had bad reads on them, but the approach taken at MYLO is super odd for both you and Breshke. No lynch means a town modkill is gg. No lynch gives you less room to win the game. No lynch literally only removes my ability to talk. Like I've talked today to death.

Also DP if you are mafia, one thing I would say is chill on the "stay the course" talk you gave me at the start of the day. It really caught me off guard. But idk how you would approach me there as town.


Frankly, I'm not planning on keeping it at a no-lynch, but I wanted to give Damdred a chance to clear up my questions about him ><


Right... so all that shit you said about a no lynch was all bullshit.


Obviously we're not no-lynching today. Maybe if I striptease. I'm not a complete moron, DP. No on wants the no-lynch so why would I sit there in the corner picking my nose going oh nooooes I hope you guys get it riiiight.


When I said literally that you argued with me about it -_-


There was still a chance of convincing people at the time. There isn't now. Watch out, I may start calling you dense xP But at least I won't yell.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 10:43 GMT
#2250
On January 27 2015 19:42 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 19:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 19:40 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 19:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 19:31 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:58 geript wrote:
Like one thing I don't really get is why you're voting no lynch. Like if you're town and you think Shining is town (and about to be modkilled), voting no lynch only loses a winnable game. Like it's lylo. You're talking. DP's talking. Damdred's talking... kinda. Breshke's said a bit of stuff. Shining very little. Like IF Damdy/DP is a team, yah I had bad reads on them, but the approach taken at MYLO is super odd for both you and Breshke. No lynch means a town modkill is gg. No lynch gives you less room to win the game. No lynch literally only removes my ability to talk. Like I've talked today to death.

Also DP if you are mafia, one thing I would say is chill on the "stay the course" talk you gave me at the start of the day. It really caught me off guard. But idk how you would approach me there as town.


Frankly, I'm not planning on keeping it at a no-lynch, but I wanted to give Damdred a chance to clear up my questions about him ><


Right... so all that shit you said about a no lynch was all bullshit.


Obviously we're not no-lynching today. Maybe if I striptease. I'm not a complete moron, DP. No on wants the no-lynch so why would I sit there in the corner picking my nose going oh nooooes I hope you guys get it riiiight.


When I said literally that you argued with me about it -_-


There was still a chance of convincing people at the time. There isn't now. Watch out, I may start calling you dense xP But at least I won't yell.


I haven;t even yelled at you that much. You are quite sensitive.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 10:48 GMT
#2251
Female. It's bred into the genes. That or I'm allergic to condescension. One of the two.

At any rate, the point Bresh is I don't think I want to vote DP today. I'd rather vote Damdred or Shining, and I'm leaning toward Damdred the longer he stays away from the thread.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 27 2015 10:51 GMT
#2252
RSo if you vote damdred i will probably switch. His reasoning is fairly weak and flipped his read on geript for such a weak reason.

Also i think the no lynch makes more sense if you are a newbie. I can't speak for rsoultin but im not very confident in my reads a lot of the time so while im town reading geript it is still possible that he is mafia and i can just stop worrying about that world if we sleep and he dies.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 10:52 GMT
#2253
These in thread interactions between you both feel so contrived. It is a large reason you were outed.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 27 2015 10:53 GMT
#2254
DP i really hope you arn't town
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 27 2015 10:55 GMT
#2255
Like do you really think me and RSo are in scum qT planning out these conversations? I don't get what your accusation here is
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 10:55 GMT
#2256
I'm confident in my reads a lot of the time, just wrong a lot anyway xP

-puts a muzzle on the troll-

Nah, I dunnae, I just don't see this lynch being town-favored unless I'm dead wrong about half my reads. I mean, the people assuming Damdred and Shining are town...well that just sucks cause they're not even here.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 10:58 GMT
#2257
If he's town he's steeped in confirmation-bias right now, at least in my case. Which I guess I can't blame anyone for.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 27 2015 10:59 GMT
#2258
You are probably right i don't think town damdred drops his geript read like he did. It's like he never really thought geript was scum
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 11:03 GMT
#2259
He switched reads really fast EoD.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 11:06 GMT
#2260
DP I can kinda understand cause I've bounced around between possible lynches when people are trying to lynch one of my townreads before. It's a good way to mislynch but better of two evils sort of deal.

I really need to get some sleep.

But, things as they stand, probably Damdred for me unless he suddenly looks super towny in the morning.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 545
ProTech159
Nina 102
RuFF_SC2 100
Liquid`TLO 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19676
Calm 2418
Mini 157
firebathero 91
Dewaltoss 66
soO 45
Bale 32
PianO 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7859
monkeys_forever164
canceldota31
League of Legends
Doublelift3335
Counter-Strike
fl0m1109
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu916
Other Games
summit1g4750
FrodaN1283
shahzam557
Beastyqt511
mouzStarbuck295
B2W.Neo294
ToD208
C9.Mang0135
RotterdaM85
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• mYiSmile112
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 16
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1064
• Shiphtur578
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 11m
Replay Cast
1h 56m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.