• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:32
CEST 03:32
KST 10:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9429 users

Imperial Mafia - Page 97

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 511 Next
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 02 2015 11:24 GMT
#1921
koshi can you explain your damdred read? or have you in your filter and i missed it?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 02 2015 11:27 GMT
#1922
Like before I went to sleep I told you to lynch geript.

Then I told you that if you really had to be retarded and voteswitch (which TL Mafia always fucking does, because maybe the fire is not hot this time) to lynch Vivax.

Then I mentioned I'd be sorta maybe ok with Chyz dying, but didn't really favor his lynch.

You lynched batsnacks, a townread of mine.

Thanks for the confidence in my reads guys, I really appreciate it.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 11:33 GMT
#1923
On January 02 2015 20:24 ritoky wrote:
koshi can you explain your damdred read? or have you in your filter and i missed it?

No. It's pure gut. I can't explain it. He is also not somebody I wouldn't lynch D2 and maybe D3 if he kept up playing exactly like he is now.

But I can't put him as town. He is off somehow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 11:34 GMT
#1924
He is somebody I wouldn't lynch*

I just think he needs to be watched. Might be a good mafia game from him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 02 2015 11:37 GMT
#1925
I'm really demotivated to even play now. Probably gonna just afk through the night and see if I turn up dead or not.

If I am alive I might just park my vote on Robik out of spite and never change it for playing terribly.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 02 2015 11:41 GMT
#1926
Jesus, Bats was never going to flip mafia. what the hell is wrong with you people. Artanis? JAT? Robik? Damdred?

Did yall just suddenly become awful players? Or are you scum?
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 11:42 GMT
#1927
On January 02 2015 20:37 Palmar wrote:
I'm really demotivated to even play now. Probably gonna just afk through the night and see if I turn up dead or not.

If I am alive I might just park my vote on Robik out of spite and never change it for playing terribly.

It's ok bro. I needed at least 5 post of mass hysteria to get over the fact they lynched batsnacks.
I had a good night of sleep.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 02 2015 11:46 GMT
#1928
On January 02 2015 20:33 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2015 20:24 ritoky wrote:
koshi can you explain your damdred read? or have you in your filter and i missed it?

No. It's pure gut. I can't explain it. He is also not somebody I wouldn't lynch D2 and maybe D3 if he kept up playing exactly like he is now.

But I can't put him as town. He is off somehow.


hm, i will have to give his filter a re-read tomorrow morning then; i might have just filed him away as town after he gave a couple reads i liked early on.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 02 2015 11:56 GMT
#1929
just saw the flip and read this page. a bats lynch was kinda understandable. not read how it happened yet though.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 11:58 GMT
#1930
vivax
marv
damdred
robik
sicklucker

Something like that. with geript there. Maybe in place of marv.
And robick might needs to be replaced with 1 of his reads between ritoky and superbia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
January 02 2015 12:09 GMT
#1931
On January 02 2015 20:56 marvellosity wrote:
just saw the flip and read this page. a bats lynch was kinda understandable. not read how it happened yet though.


Not really understandable from my point of view as he said some things I don't see him making up as scum plus I found the bits I agreed with good, I remember specifically liking him for his suspicion of LM. Bats also found Chyz and Robik scummy, now that I'm looking at his earlier filter.
Funny enough none of them ended up voting for him.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 02 2015 12:10 GMT
#1932
what things did you see him not making up as scum in particular?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
January 02 2015 12:16 GMT
#1933
That's not really relevant at this point. He's dead. But mostly I felt like trusting him after seeing his post on LM which I agreed with and still do, and as far as I remember LM kinda dodged the post focusing on his defense of Damdred, then when I questioned him about it he tried to turn the suspicion around, I replied and he went to sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 02 2015 12:18 GMT
#1934
it is relevant, i want to know what you were supposedly seeing. it's very relevant.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 02 2015 12:24 GMT
#1935
ritoky
GlowingBear
geript
Vivax
Superbia
LazerMonkey

something like this right now. Less sure on geript than before because i found myself agreeing with artanis' point about how geript was neither really afking or fighting, but doing something in between. I don't know if this is a strong point to believe in though.

Superbia's play is difficult to place because from my memory of him he doesn't do this as either mafia or town. But this lack of interest comes more likely from mafia.

Lazer made some sort of effort when the heat was on him, and then nothing really subsequently.

Koshi's push on Vivax is good, specifically it's hard to believe that Vivax couldn't understand what Chyz did from a town perspective.

ritoky just exists and has done nothing worth remembering since his list post with a bunch of extremely odd reads.
GB essentially opted out of all conversation by attacking me and doing this really weird about-turn on geript.

the lynch should be between ritoky/GB tomorrow
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 12:40 GMT
#1936
Ok marv. You are 100% wrong on both GB and ritoky.

Mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 12:42 GMT
#1937
Explain to me why ritoky his read on Sickluster is not good? And why did sickluster leave your list?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 12:42 GMT
#1938
When I say you are 100% wrong I meant that you are 100% wrong that they should be the lynch tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 02 2015 12:44 GMT
#1939
because i don't think he's mafia.

if you're calling me mafia for those reads that just makes you bad. which is fine, but that's on you.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 12:44 GMT
#1940
first, he gives a light scum read on me early on in the game for some weird stuff about me not remembering a previous game and slaps his vote on me for nearly the entire phase. he then proceeds to not push that read or actively attempt to get me lynched in the slightest. he pursues trying to scum read other people while leaving his vote uselessly on me. then comes his geript read, something that he goes into a vast amount of detail on and actually develops his own non-meta reasons for reading geript scum. finally late in the phase he moves his vote onto geript. only to very quickly after that shennanie onto batsnacks for no stated reason and hammer a town who the best case on him was meta.

to summarize that 2nd point: he spent the majority of the phase developing HIS OWN non-meta scum read on geript only to defer to SOMEONE ELSE'S meta read on batsnacks without a damn word about it. that makes absolutely no sense, especially for him. he is a player who is relentless on his own reads and not quick to defer to others as town. this is not town SL, this is not town period; he is mafia and should be lynched immediately upon the start of the day.


This looks like a town making a case. Very much.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 511 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings95
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 135
Sharp 54
Bale 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
NeuroSwarm209
League of Legends
Doublelift4022
Counter-Strike
taco 510
Other Games
summit1g7172
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0351
ViBE169
ToD84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick681
BasetradeTV172
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP90
• poizon28 41
• davetesta27
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra871
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 28m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.