• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:15
CEST 04:15
KST 11:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10068 users

Imperial Mafia - Page 95

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 511 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2015 07:37 GMT
#1881
On January 02 2015 16:34 ritoky wrote:
so we're lynching sicklucker like...immediately and unanimously at the start of next phase right?

spends most of phase talking about why geript is mafia, randomly shennanie hammers a town for no stated reason coming off of the guy he hast stated is role hunting and mafia....guy was mafia last phase, still mafia this phase. needs to die immediately. like 0 questions asked.


Me and gerts are probably never mafia together either. Were not lynching me tho but I deserve some heat
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 02 2015 07:40 GMT
#1882
On January 02 2015 16:35 sicklucker wrote:
can be mafia together

I wouldn't worry about this yet, we need to find and kill a mobster before we can really start worrying about whether x and y fit as a team. They can both be independently suspicious and worth killing.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2015 07:41 GMT
#1883
On January 02 2015 16:37 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2015 16:34 ritoky wrote:
so we're lynching sicklucker like...immediately and unanimously at the start of next phase right?

spends most of phase talking about why geript is mafia, randomly shennanie hammers a town for no stated reason coming off of the guy he hast stated is role hunting and mafia....guy was mafia last phase, still mafia this phase. needs to die immediately. like 0 questions asked.

Welcome back to the land of the living. (I apologize in advance if anyone died in the ER.)

What happened to pushing this read when you had a chance to get him lynched?


You see at the time I was clearly not lyncable and hes mafia so its wasted effort.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2015 07:43 GMT
#1884
True but someone can go through my filter and make a game changing decision based on that very good read. As town I want to post these things.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 02 2015 07:49 GMT
#1885
On January 02 2015 16:37 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2015 16:34 ritoky wrote:
so we're lynching sicklucker like...immediately and unanimously at the start of next phase right?

spends most of phase talking about why geript is mafia, randomly shennanie hammers a town for no stated reason coming off of the guy he hast stated is role hunting and mafia....guy was mafia last phase, still mafia this phase. needs to die immediately. like 0 questions asked.

Welcome back to the land of the living. (I apologize in advance if anyone died in the ER.)

What happened to pushing this read when you had a chance to get him lynched?


i mean, i don't like making excuses and don't like reading people's excuses, but i am young without a family, so i am an ideal candidate for working 12 hr shifts in the ER during the holidays. pays out the ass tho.

you're right i probably could have and should have pushed for my lynch more. i won't make that error again because apparently we shannanie onto stupid targets for no good reasons. and my scum reads hammer them.

sicklucker needs to die immediately, his vote on bats makes no sense is ridiculous and the most deflective crap ever off of someone he spent all day railing against.

after that marv needs to die because his read on me is still lazy, he hasn't delivered anything, and he seemed way too content with proceedings yesterday. did not even attempt to steer the message/agenda.

then after we are done with the 2 guaranteed mafia, i will probably have found more.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 02 2015 08:01 GMT
#1886
I'll say that I've read a good portion of the game already and I think Doc is town. His tunnel on Chyz is tremendous and he believes that shit. If you aren't just drenched in his confirmation bias reading it then you're not reading this game.

@Doc - Flame me if you will, but I don't think your case is super strong. I can see some of the points, but frankly I agree with the sentiment that you just started at some point just making everything he does "scummy". There was some point where he appealed to you directly and your response to him sealed it for me. Like, he COULD have been just town trying to reason with you but you vilified him for it. He could still be mafia. I'd like to see what he has to say when he's not responding to a never-ending death-tunnel. For my part, I wouldn't fight his lynch tomorrow and would sooner shake my head in disapproval than argue with you continuing to tunnel him tomorrow, I'm just saying there's a lot of stuff in this game that's colored by this read and it could be wrong and you're gonna hate yourself in the morning if you come to find out that it's wrong. Take a step back and look elsewhere for a bit. Then maybe come back to this dude. I like what I've seen so far this night-phase. And for God's sake don't freak out and quit if it seems like no one is listening to you. That's the one line I've seen you toe this game I'd REALLY like for you to avoid.

I think geript MIGHT be town, but it's mostly based on his early stuff. The way he quit the thread really irked me and I could totes magotes lynch him if he doesn't come redeem himself for that.

I think that Superbia might be mafia, that's probably where I'd look tomorrow for mind-blowing analysis-or-die.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 02 2015 08:10 GMT
#1887
Nah, won't freak out. Need to revisit chyz later because I think the good points I made got lost in the rest of my endless ranting. I will get that done before I go in to work tomorrow.
RIP Aaliyah
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 02 2015 08:14 GMT
#1888
On January 02 2015 17:10 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Nah, won't freak out. Need to revisit chyz later because I think the good points I made got lost in the rest of my endless ranting. I will get that done before I go in to work tomorrow.

What's your impression of players who you would consider to be on the edges of the conflict between you and Chyz? I know you've called out several people directly for deflecting or defending Chyz, but what about people who seem to be just nodding in assent one way or the other?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 08:14 GMT
#1889
Page 86-88 batsnacks is active like hell and gives reads. People fucking lynched him? WHAT A FUCKING JOKERS.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This fucking happens when people start playing right when I go to bed and I can't protect them from teh jubjubs.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 02 2015 08:17 GMT
#1890
On January 02 2015 17:14 Koshi wrote:
Page 86-88 batsnacks is active like hell and gives reads. People fucking lynched him? WHAT A FUCKING JOKERS.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This fucking happens when people start playing right when I go to bed and I can't protect them from teh jubjubs.

You couldn't have protected him anyway, not without calling people dumb and bad. Any reason you've neglected to do so this game? That's generally your go-to strat.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 02 2015 08:17 GMT
#1891
On January 02 2015 17:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
@Doc - Flame me if you will, but I don't think your case is super strong. I can see some of the points, but frankly I agree with the sentiment that you just started at some point just making everything he does "scummy". There was some point where he appealed to you directly and your response to him sealed it for me. Like, he COULD have been just town trying to reason with you but you vilified him for it. He could still be mafia. I'd like to see what he has to say when he's not responding to a never-ending death-tunnel. For my part, I wouldn't fight his lynch tomorrow and would sooner shake my head in disapproval than argue with you continuing to tunnel him tomorrow, I'm just saying there's a lot of stuff in this game that's colored by this read and it could be wrong and you're gonna hate yourself in the morning if you come to find out that it's wrong. Take a step back and look elsewhere for a bit. Then maybe come back to this dude. I like what I've seen so far this night-phase. And for God's sake don't freak out and quit if it seems like no one is listening to you. That's the one line I've seen you toe this game I'd REALLY like for you to avoid.

This seems fluffy to me, Doc already moved off of Chyz to vote geript, then moved off Chyz again to kill batsnacks. Doc spent a lot of time d1 on Chyz obviously, but at this point with Doc talking about other people and having killed someone not named Chyz, calling out Doc for tunneling Chyz seems easy.

Correct me if I'm wrong VE but does this not just boil down to "Doc tunneled hard on Chyz and I don't think mafia!Doc does this"? If so, can you please contribute something else? You say you've already read most of the game but imo this is probably the easiest thing to pull from the game so far. You sound like you're ready to play, which I like, but I need something a little more next-level to show me you're really dialed in.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 08:18 GMT
#1892
This is 100% fucking unforgivable.

Nobody even talked about Vivax.

Fuck this.
I had a good night of sleep.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 02 2015 08:19 GMT
#1893
On January 02 2015 17:14 Koshi wrote:
Page 86-88 batsnacks is active like hell and gives reads. People fucking lynched him? WHAT A FUCKING JOKERS.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This fucking happens when people start playing right when I go to bed and I can't protect them from teh jubjubs.

You're gonna have to cite sources because he wouldn't even tell me straight that he thought Chyz was mafia despite voting him. I can understand your frustration at not having Vivax go but your summary here thoroughly contradicts what I experienced on the ground at the time in question.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 02 2015 08:20 GMT
#1894
It's meant specifically for Doc, as notated by the "@Doc". So yes, it actually IS fluffy, because if you'll notice I've already said that I think Doc is VERY VERY town. That post isn't meant for me to show YOU that I'm paying attention to the game. That post is meant for me to appeal to Doc to hang in there because I witness him almost lose it like twice this phase and I'd like to try and play a civil game with him. It has nothing to do with you or my reads.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 02 2015 08:21 GMT
#1895
On January 02 2015 17:18 Koshi wrote:
This is 100% fucking unforgivable.

Nobody even talked about Vivax.

Fuck this.

Some people did. Not around lynch time when it mattered, but he was mentioned earlier this day.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 02 2015 08:21 GMT
#1896
On January 02 2015 17:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2015 17:10 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Nah, won't freak out. Need to revisit chyz later because I think the good points I made got lost in the rest of my endless ranting. I will get that done before I go in to work tomorrow.

What's your impression of players who you would consider to be on the edges of the conflict between you and Chyz? I know you've called out several people directly for deflecting or defending Chyz, but what about people who seem to be just nodding in assent one way or the other?

Nobody comes to mind, I would have to do a lot of rereading.
RIP Aaliyah
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 02 2015 08:22 GMT
#1897
On January 02 2015 17:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's meant specifically for Doc, as notated by the "@Doc". So yes, it actually IS fluffy, because if you'll notice I've already said that I think Doc is VERY VERY town. That post isn't meant for me to show YOU that I'm paying attention to the game. That post is meant for me to appeal to Doc to hang in there because I witness him almost lose it like twice this phase and I'd like to try and play a civil game with him. It has nothing to do with you or my reads.

OK, that's fair, sorry I misinterpreted where you were going with it.

Care to show me now by commenting on something else?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 02 2015 08:23 GMT
#1898
On January 02 2015 17:22 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2015 17:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's meant specifically for Doc, as notated by the "@Doc". So yes, it actually IS fluffy, because if you'll notice I've already said that I think Doc is VERY VERY town. That post isn't meant for me to show YOU that I'm paying attention to the game. That post is meant for me to appeal to Doc to hang in there because I witness him almost lose it like twice this phase and I'd like to try and play a civil game with him. It has nothing to do with you or my reads.

OK, that's fair, sorry I misinterpreted where you were going with it.

Care to show me now by commenting on something else?

I'm sure that you'll have thoughts enough that you'd think there's a gun to my head by the end of the night. Palmar has already once called for vigs on my slot and who the hell knows what he'll say now that I've replaced RoL.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 08:23 GMT
#1899
On January 02 2015 17:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2015 17:14 Koshi wrote:
Page 86-88 batsnacks is active like hell and gives reads. People fucking lynched him? WHAT A FUCKING JOKERS.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This fucking happens when people start playing right when I go to bed and I can't protect them from teh jubjubs.

You couldn't have protected him anyway, not without calling people dumb and bad. Any reason you've neglected to do so this game? That's generally your go-to strat.

The only person I should have used that strat on D1 is Dr.H.


Man... How did this happen. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.


Vivax is so fucking mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 02 2015 08:26 GMT
#1900
I'm just reading your fervor as over-the-top and feigned Koshi, sorry. Maybe if you EXPLAINED why you think someone with circa one post is mafia I'd be less bored.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 511 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
RuFF_SC2 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1254
Artosis 609
Rain 409
Dewaltoss 55
NaDa 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
Doublelift3797
Counter-Strike
taco 506
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox587
Other Games
summit1g8096
C9.Mang0296
WinterStarcraft285
Maynarde137
ViBE119
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV164
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 45m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.