• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:41
CEST 02:41
KST 09:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8478 users

Imperial Mafia - Page 98

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 511 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 12:44 GMT
#1941
On January 02 2015 21:44 marvellosity wrote:
because i don't think he's mafia.

if you're calling me mafia for those reads that just makes you bad. which is fine, but that's on you.

Why. Why. Why.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 12:46 GMT
#1942
On January 02 2015 05:27 marvellosity wrote:
Some PoE title:

3; Geript
12; batsnacks
13; sicklucker
16; ritoky

I take no responsibility if this does or does not contradict something I said previously. Just making this list makes me think I should look at sl though, he could be mafia. Normally I remember him when I read stuff.


On January 02 2015 05:38 marvellosity wrote:
"I don't mind x" or "I have no issues with y" are not reasons for people not to be mafia, Artanis.

Quite often the opposite actually.

Explain to me the sicklucker read.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 02 2015 12:48 GMT
#1943
because all his posting around the lynch seems particularly non-contrived.

in ritoky's case (which was not very townie) - "he shenannied on to bats for no reason" - well, maybe there weren't extended reasons why bats was scum, but i don't even have to go back and read sl's filter to remember why he did it. that's a total mischaracterisation of what sl did.

are you telling me you never shenannied on to a lynch because all your townreads suddenly switched to it?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 02 2015 12:50 GMT
#1944
Koshi is this going to be one of those cases where you go ham at me because i don't agree with a read of yours and you're not capable of understanding why i have mine?

just so i can prepare my body appropriately.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
January 02 2015 12:54 GMT
#1945
specifically it's hard to believe that Vivax couldn't understand what Chyz did from a town perspective.


No it's not so far from deadline and without having exhausted all possibilities and it surprised me. If this is going to remain your only argument say it cause then I can deliberately further ignore any pushes on me since I'd be talking to deaf ears.

Your argument for LM being scum is another than what me and snax used?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
January 02 2015 12:56 GMT
#1946
Koshi can you try to play nicer for a bit and talk like a normal person. This isn't Dota 2. I have yet to see a way to engage you somewhat productively in all that yelling.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 02 2015 12:57 GMT
#1947
On January 02 2015 21:54 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
specifically it's hard to believe that Vivax couldn't understand what Chyz did from a town perspective.


No it's not so far from deadline and without having exhausted all possibilities and it surprised me. If this is going to remain your only argument say it cause then I can deliberately further ignore any pushes on me since I'd be talking to deaf ears.

Your argument for LM being scum is another than what me and snax used?

there's a significant difference between "surprising you" and "this makes me think we should lynch him"

it surprised me too.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
January 02 2015 13:01 GMT
#1948
Meh, that kinda sucked.

Not going to post alot today, will be quite busy. Skimmed through the thread. Vivax looks bad. Chyz still looks bad. The people who ended up on batsnacks close to the lynch looks bad as well.

I'm actually really doubting my scum read on geript. He had a very suicidal mode during the end of the day + ended up voting Vivax despite the fact that it was clear that batsnacks was the only real option to his lynch. Especially BECAUSE he actually shed some suspicion at Bats before the lynch.

I don't think this mentality fits very well with scum and while it isn't the best town play either, suicidal town is far more common than suicidal scum.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 13:05 GMT
#1949
On January 02 2015 21:24 marvellosity wrote:
ritoky
GlowingBear
geript
Vivax
Superbia
LazerMonkey

None of these were on batsnacks yesterday.

if geript is scum their is a BIG chance that sickluster/robik voted for batsnacks to save him. Or anybody. But nobody???
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
January 02 2015 13:06 GMT
#1950
On January 02 2015 21:57 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2015 21:54 Vivax wrote:
specifically it's hard to believe that Vivax couldn't understand what Chyz did from a town perspective.


No it's not so far from deadline and without having exhausted all possibilities and it surprised me. If this is going to remain your only argument say it cause then I can deliberately further ignore any pushes on me since I'd be talking to deaf ears.

Your argument for LM being scum is another than what me and snax used?

there's a significant difference between "surprising you" and "this makes me think we should lynch him"

it surprised me too.


And?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 13:07 GMT
#1951
On January 02 2015 21:56 Vivax wrote:
Koshi can you try to play nicer for a bit and talk like a normal person. This isn't Dota 2. I have yet to see a way to engage you somewhat productively in all that yelling.

What are you talking about? I made a couple very calm posts about why you are scum.

More silly excuses to brush off suspicion. I guess you can't use the "I am not caught up excuse atm".
I had a good night of sleep.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
January 02 2015 13:08 GMT
#1952
On January 02 2015 22:05 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2015 21:24 marvellosity wrote:
ritoky
GlowingBear
geript
Vivax
Superbia
LazerMonkey

None of these were on batsnacks yesterday.

if geript is scum their is a BIG chance that sickluster/robik voted for batsnacks to save him. Or anybody. But nobody???

If geript is in fact scum (which I am starting to doubt) then this list doesn't make any sense. But if he is town, then scum had two townies to choose between.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 02 2015 13:09 GMT
#1953
On January 02 2015 22:05 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2015 21:24 marvellosity wrote:
ritoky
GlowingBear
geript
Vivax
Superbia
LazerMonkey

None of these were on batsnacks yesterday.

if geript is scum their is a BIG chance that sickluster/robik voted for batsnacks to save him. Or anybody. But nobody???

then we can revisit if geript flips mafia? you think this is some sort of final answer or something? hello?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 13:17 GMT
#1954
On January 02 2015 22:09 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2015 22:05 Koshi wrote:
On January 02 2015 21:24 marvellosity wrote:
ritoky
GlowingBear
geript
Vivax
Superbia
LazerMonkey

None of these were on batsnacks yesterday.

if geript is scum their is a BIG chance that sickluster/robik voted for batsnacks to save him. Or anybody. But nobody???

then we can revisit if geript flips mafia? you think this is some sort of final answer or something? hello?

batsnacks got lynched with 1 vote more than geript. You think geript is mafia.

I don't understand how you put 6 names in red and don't entertain the idea anywhere that there is mafia on geript. I have to point it out.


It doesn't matter what geript flips in the future. You have geript as mafia & batsnacks got lynched with 1 vote more than geript. Yet your list doesn't take this into account, or any post you made takes this into account. I find this sloppy scumhunting.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 13:18 GMT
#1955
On January 02 2015 22:08 Lazermonkey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2015 22:05 Koshi wrote:
On January 02 2015 21:24 marvellosity wrote:
ritoky
GlowingBear
geript
Vivax
Superbia
LazerMonkey

None of these were on batsnacks yesterday.

if geript is scum their is a BIG chance that sickluster/robik voted for batsnacks to save him. Or anybody. But nobody???

If geript is in fact scum (which I am starting to doubt) then this list doesn't make any sense. But if he is town, then scum had two townies to choose between.

It doesn't matter. He has geript as scum.

If you think somebody is scum. You should entertain the idea that this person was saved. I don't see marv entertaining that idea.

I find that odd.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 02 2015 13:21 GMT
#1956
On January 02 2015 22:17 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2015 22:09 marvellosity wrote:
On January 02 2015 22:05 Koshi wrote:
On January 02 2015 21:24 marvellosity wrote:
ritoky
GlowingBear
geript
Vivax
Superbia
LazerMonkey

None of these were on batsnacks yesterday.

if geript is scum their is a BIG chance that sickluster/robik voted for batsnacks to save him. Or anybody. But nobody???

then we can revisit if geript flips mafia? you think this is some sort of final answer or something? hello?

batsnacks got lynched with 1 vote more than geript. You think geript is mafia.

I don't understand how you put 6 names in red and don't entertain the idea anywhere that there is mafia on geript. I have to point it out.


It doesn't matter what geript flips in the future. You have geript as mafia & batsnacks got lynched with 1 vote more than geript. Yet your list doesn't take this into account, or any post you made takes this into account. I find this sloppy scumhunting.

no, it's not making associative reads before a flip.

yours is the sloppy scumhunting. check yourself koshi. people on the list are there for standalone.

did i give some thought to whether, if ritoky flips mafia, that makes Superbia more or less likely mafia for his vote on ritoky earlier in the day? maybe, but it's not relevant yet.

or that vivax was on lazermonkey's balls at some point? does that make a difference? or is it nothing because Vivax moved on to someone else later? maybe, maybe not. later.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 13:26 GMT
#1957
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Still not happy about that list. But sadly you make sense every time. That is annoying.

w.e. I am so getting shot before you but you are off the list.

I can only pray people lynch you D3 if you are alive. Which you might be at this rate.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 13:26 GMT
#1958
So where is this bulletdodger?


Didn't he want to talk to me?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 13:27 GMT
#1959
Vivax, I am not yelling. What you want to talk about?
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 02 2015 13:28 GMT
#1960
I'm here especially to annoy you darling.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 511 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 464
Bale 32
League of Legends
Doublelift4360
Other Games
summit1g9426
JimRising 517
ViBE245
Livibee192
KnowMe165
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
BasetradeTV195
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 19m
Patches Events
14h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 19m
OSC
22h 19m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.