• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:08
CEST 11:08
KST 18:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7041 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 265 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 10 2014 15:08 GMT
#1241
On December 10 2014 23:53 Xatalos wrote:
Kush and ritoky seem more like null. Haven't looked at them closely though

Anybody who believes Kush really thought he was scum because he had a red name and posted it in the thread cuz he couldn't care less is naive.

Kush doesn't trow games as scum. He does ridiculous play as scum a lot. (Sometimes as town.) But he is not going to tell the thread he got a red role for shits and giggles. He knew something.


Ritoky isn't doing jack-all. He is focussing on 1 person while he is a capable player and can easily focus on multiple people. I don't have the feeling Ritoky is looking at the bigger picture this game. But he is so sure about his 1 read. I find that odd. Very odd.


If we don't lynch Ritoky he isn't a bad copcheck. Or shoot him. Depending on the afker.


On December 10 2014 23:51 Xatalos wrote:
Koshi you don't want to lynch OWS btw?

Not today.
I had a good night of sleep.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 10 2014 15:10 GMT
#1242
On December 10 2014 23:56 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 22:21 Half the Sky wrote:
If he's scum, he's trying to get the other ghosts, if any, onto him for N1 to delay them getting to the real Scrooge. I'm thinking this through and that's the only other reasoning that makes sense to me.


HS earlier on, you eventually conclude that kush is likely scum based on a post from ritoky about his vote/unhelpful posts.

However, you also state the the only reasoning that makes sense for a scum kush claiming Scrooge is to attract ghosts. Do you honestly believe that's his plan?


The problem I had resolving this is how Kush appears to play D1 in general. I have said in Student Mafia IV it wasn't helpful then and it's not helpful now.

Kush answered my question on the Ritoky vote - he said that was placeholder (so as not to get modkilled), so that cleared my concerns on the vote. He comes across as a player who doesn't try D1.

The answer to your question would be no, he doesn't care, he's even stated he doesn't give a fuck (or something along those context), and I would consider his Scrooge comment to be mere trolling. He could be doing this either as scum or town.

If it were anyone else though, claiming Scrooge is very dangerous and I'd accuse them of being unhelpful to town at best, assuming the real Scrooge, if any, is smart enough to avoid claiming or counterclaiming because of Marley.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 10 2014 15:14 GMT
#1243
EBWOP - "it wasn't helpful then" as in his behaviour wasn't helpful.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 10 2014 15:29 GMT
#1244
Things that don't add up about 27nb:

1. Happy all the time
2. Threatening to roleclaim because she is receiving too much pressure.
She knows roleclaiming is bad for town. It should be a last resort. When everything else failed. Her tone should somewhat change during the last time she was here. But she still ended with memes and "I love this guy".

1. Saying "there is enough time for me to solve this game, I am going to do it!!!"
2. After reading "I got nothing"
What did 27nb give us? Something about Kelsier. blegh. Talk about not being able to change your reads at all. He was from the start under the iffy people.
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 10 2014 08:31 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Okay, some things I'm going to point out.

TS asked me about reads on KelsierSc and Vivax.

Let's start out with Kelsier

I had a "Look at kelsier" reminder in my list because somethings seemed off to me.
Looking through the filter, most of the beginning posts were joke posts.

Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:35 KelsierSC wrote:
27nb gets a comfortable but elegant pair of slippers

hf gets a piece of wet cardboard with elastic straps

Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:50 KelsierSC wrote:
On December 09 2014 08:47 Holyflare wrote:
On December 09 2014 08:41 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On December 09 2014 08:37 Holyflare wrote:
On December 09 2014 08:32 27ninjabunnies wrote:
@ Slam
@ Damdred

Didn't HF basically do just the same thing? Except more of he came into the thread with "Omgerd we have cap posts. Im town, follow me later" and then leaves.

And yet, Damdred, you have him as town for basically a shit post?

While I agree, people talking about policy lynching and lurkers seem off, he seems just an easy target for people to scum read because of that.


I'm still here and haven't made an excuse about leaving? I'm not sure I understand what you're saying in bold at all though. It's one thing to talk about policy but this is showing that first and foremost you did not read his post because:

A) he wrote about not policy lynching lirkers because it's bad

And

B) he wrote about agreeing to policy lynch lurkers

And secondly you are defending a person that "is an easy target to be scum read" when that person has done genuinely scummy things and you are brushing it off


##vote 27ninjabunnies

Enjoy your date


I'm not brushing it off, I' trying to look at it objectively. I think what he said makes sense. A. I know what he said. I said he was talking about policy lynching and lurkers. I never specifically said what he thought about it.

I don't think it's scummy. I think people are making something scummy out of nothing.

Thanks for the vote I knew it was to happen eventually, but I figured Ritoky would be the first to do it!

And I will enjoy my date Food and alcohol. what's better?


Well no. You said people talking about lynching lurkers are "off" and he was an "easy target to look scummy" which is already a contradiction in one post and now you are saying you know what he said and it doesn't look bad and people are making mountains out of mole hills which is a contradiction with your first post. There's a great deal of backtracking in what you are saying and I don't like it.



where is the contradiction?

she seems to be saying other people might find it scummy \flag him but she doesn't think it is?


Kelsier goes from that to this

Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 09:05 KelsierSC wrote:
I'm liking holyflare now, i didn't like his post about how he wasn't going to post, seemed like a good excuse to lurk. But he has backed it up with actual pressure.his pressure on nb is actually strong and the explanation is good. It also feels like town hf to me.





Kelsier wasn't specifically defending me, but was saying that he understood exactly what I was saying about Froggy, yet then completely goes to agree with HF moments later when I get pressured. what is that?!

Everything else Kelsier has said makes no sense to me. It seems like he is just throwing out random one liners and baseless reads to be read as town. the only remotely thing that makes some kind of sense is the read on bats when he supposedly pinged out HTS for something said, and the read on Oats, both of which I'm going to have to look more into to get a better read on where Kelsier's mind is at.

As of now, I'd prob lynch Kelsier.



Vivax- after reading through his filter seems really town to me. Actually probably one of my top towns at the moment.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/472628-tl-mafia-lxix-carol-of-the-bells?page=40#791

This post explain why. I think I've explained why I put Froggy as iffy, vivax, at that time. What do you think? Also, In that post you mention you don't like Koshi, or more so he's freaking you out. Can you go a little bit more into Koshi, and what kind of read you've made on him since that post?


What is this case? Something about Kelsier agreeing with the case from HF? Something 8 other people did as well? And then something about random oneliners and reads that are made to look town. MUCH ACCURATE. VERY CONVINCING. WOW.

Can somebody tell me she got a point? What baseless reads? What oneliners? Why are they fake reads by Kelsier to he could look town. Convince me.

1. Roleclaiming.
2. Retracting as soon as somebody says. Are you roleclaiming?
We call this "scum who is fishing for blues."
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 10 2014 15:30 GMT
#1245
So yeah.
Please spend time talking about 27nb.
Look at her filter. Look at what she says make sense. Convince me she is town.

Even if you don't believe it yourself. Can somebody make a towncase on her?
I had a good night of sleep.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
December 10 2014 15:33 GMT
#1246
On December 11 2014 00:30 Koshi wrote:
So yeah.
Please spend time talking about 27nb.
Look at her filter. Look at what she says make sense. Convince me she is town.

Even if you don't believe it yourself. Can somebody make a towncase on her?


Some of the people voting on her are a bit suspect in my eyes.

Like tubesocks ,weird voting pattern, and HTS
Zerg for Life
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 10 2014 15:39 GMT
#1247
On December 11 2014 00:30 Koshi wrote:
So yeah.
Please spend time talking about 27nb.
Look at her filter. Look at what she says make sense. Convince me she is town.

Even if you don't believe it yourself. Can somebody make a towncase on her?

She certainly did not mind posting and drawing attention

Hello

But I would have thought HF knew what he was doing. I have rescinded that.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 10 2014 15:42 GMT
#1248
On December 11 2014 00:33 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 00:30 Koshi wrote:
So yeah.
Please spend time talking about 27nb.
Look at her filter. Look at what she says make sense. Convince me she is town.

Even if you don't believe it yourself. Can somebody make a towncase on her?


Some of the people voting on her are a bit suspect in my eyes.

Like tubesocks ,weird voting pattern, and HTS

Your point being?

You don't have a clue who is scum and who isn't. Do you think there would be a wagon on somebody with 10 votes you wouldn't find 1 person suspicious on? This is mafia. Everybody could be scum. Of course you are not going to like everybody on a 10 person wagon.

Bad reason.

Why are you not voting for Tube or HTS?


On December 11 2014 00:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 00:30 Koshi wrote:
So yeah.
Please spend time talking about 27nb.
Look at her filter. Look at what she says make sense. Convince me she is town.

Even if you don't believe it yourself. Can somebody make a towncase on her?

She certainly did not mind posting and drawing attention

Hello

But I would have thought HF knew what he was doing. I have rescinded that.

Chupazi, she had 9 people feasting on her corpse. She had to post and do stuff. Are you impressed with the stuff she did? I am not.
Like... What she did could be town trying to avoid misslynch or scum avoiding lynch. The entire Mason claim stunt was pretty desperate mafia stuff.
I had a good night of sleep.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 10 2014 15:45 GMT
#1249
On December 10 2014 08:31 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm going to have to look more into to get a better read on where Kelsier's mind is at.

As of now, I'd prob lynch Kelsier.


On December 10 2014 09:03 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Will give you some updated reads soon. It's taking longer to read than I thought.


On December 10 2014 09:28 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Okay, So I think I'm just going to go through filters.


On December 10 2014 09:39 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'll reread your filter, but I as of now, I still don't like you.

#Unvote: Ritoky
#Vote: KelsierSC


On December 10 2014 09:57 27ninjabunnies wrote:
The only one I currently have on my "Scum/people to look at list" is Kelsier


On December 10 2014 10:13 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Okay, So I'm pretty muchcaught up. I have nothing really to discuss about past pages


Umm so in a 90 minute period, you mention five different times how you need to spend time reading Kelsier because he is your number on scum suspect. Now you that claim to have caught up, did you forget about him or....?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
December 10 2014 15:47 GMT
#1250
I haven't voted anyone yet. Probably going to give my vote in an hour with an extended reason.


Zerg for Life
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 10 2014 16:05 GMT
#1251
On December 11 2014 00:45 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:31 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm going to have to look more into to get a better read on where Kelsier's mind is at.

As of now, I'd prob lynch Kelsier.


Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 09:03 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Will give you some updated reads soon. It's taking longer to read than I thought.


Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 09:28 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Okay, So I think I'm just going to go through filters.


Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 09:39 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'll reread your filter, but I as of now, I still don't like you.

#Unvote: Ritoky
#Vote: KelsierSC


Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 09:57 27ninjabunnies wrote:
The only one I currently have on my "Scum/people to look at list" is Kelsier


Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 10:13 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Okay, So I'm pretty muchcaught up. I have nothing really to discuss about past pages


Umm so in a 90 minute period, you mention five different times how you need to spend time reading Kelsier because he is your number on scum suspect. Now you that claim to have caught up, did you forget about him or....?


I don't like this post. No conclusion makes me a sad panda.

You're breaking my heart, kita.
Retired.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 10 2014 16:08 GMT
#1252
@Xata


Could you clarify why you thought KSC's plan was an afterthought? I got the opposite feeling. Mainly for these reasons:

1) No scum in their right mind would blatantly bluefish for "setup reasons", then retract the idea a few minutes later... that's very risky play for Mafia and they would almost certainly double-check before proposing a plan like this, especially if he noticed that it was faulty in just a couple of minutes afterwards
2) I think his chain of posts were stupid / risky, but I can more easily believe it coming from over-eager town rather than suicidal scum
3) KSC did actually go after FF after that which leaves me to again think that it probably wasn't simply an afterthought

So yeah, I don't really see your point here. Please enlighten me on why you think differently of KSC's play ther


How is it risky? Did anyone call him scum just for that? No. So it's clearly not risky. If t was risky and you think it deserves a scumread, how do you explain that you townread him?
Well, cause WIFOM, he did something you think is scummy and scum wouldn't do that so he's town. That's literally the reasoning you are using, and it's bad.

It's just the same type of reasoning as saying "scum is wagoning on a town bunnies" and later say "scum is bussing bunnies or not caring about saving her" depending on how you read her at a particular moment. It's obvious bad reasoning that you add to find some more arguments for your change of opinion, in lack of better arguments.

The chain of posts doesn't suggest at all he was chasing a masterplan there, it only suggests he found out that he was wrong on something and then looked at people without initially having intention to do so. Else he wouldn't have had a reason to claim out loud that he was wrong about something (so he would have had FF go look at the setup and correct him, that would have been a "trap play").
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 10 2014 16:09 GMT
#1253
On December 11 2014 01:05 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 00:45 kitaman27 wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:31 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm going to have to look more into to get a better read on where Kelsier's mind is at.

As of now, I'd prob lynch Kelsier.


On December 10 2014 09:03 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Will give you some updated reads soon. It's taking longer to read than I thought.


On December 10 2014 09:28 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Okay, So I think I'm just going to go through filters.


On December 10 2014 09:39 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'll reread your filter, but I as of now, I still don't like you.

#Unvote: Ritoky
#Vote: KelsierSC


On December 10 2014 09:57 27ninjabunnies wrote:
The only one I currently have on my "Scum/people to look at list" is Kelsier


On December 10 2014 10:13 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Okay, So I'm pretty muchcaught up. I have nothing really to discuss about past pages


Umm so in a 90 minute period, you mention five different times how you need to spend time reading Kelsier because he is your number on scum suspect. Now you that claim to have caught up, did you forget about him or....?


I don't like this post. No conclusion makes me a sad panda.

You're breaking my heart, kita.


No conclusion? I'm voting for bunnies and then pointing out that she fails to comment about her only scum read after promising multiple times.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 10 2014 16:10 GMT
#1254
On December 11 2014 01:09 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 01:05 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 11 2014 00:45 kitaman27 wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:31 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm going to have to look more into to get a better read on where Kelsier's mind is at.

As of now, I'd prob lynch Kelsier.


On December 10 2014 09:03 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Will give you some updated reads soon. It's taking longer to read than I thought.


On December 10 2014 09:28 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Okay, So I think I'm just going to go through filters.


On December 10 2014 09:39 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'll reread your filter, but I as of now, I still don't like you.

#Unvote: Ritoky
#Vote: KelsierSC


On December 10 2014 09:57 27ninjabunnies wrote:
The only one I currently have on my "Scum/people to look at list" is Kelsier


On December 10 2014 10:13 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Okay, So I'm pretty muchcaught up. I have nothing really to discuss about past pages


Umm so in a 90 minute period, you mention five different times how you need to spend time reading Kelsier because he is your number on scum suspect. Now you that claim to have caught up, did you forget about him or....?


I don't like this post. No conclusion makes me a sad panda.

You're breaking my heart, kita.


No conclusion? I'm voting for bunnies and then pointing out that she fails to comment about her only scum read after promising multiple times.


Maybe.

Idk.

I might just be getting paranoid.
Retired.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
December 10 2014 16:10 GMT
#1255
On December 11 2014 01:08 Vivax wrote:
@Xata


Show nested quote +
Could you clarify why you thought KSC's plan was an afterthought? I got the opposite feeling. Mainly for these reasons:

1) No scum in their right mind would blatantly bluefish for "setup reasons", then retract the idea a few minutes later... that's very risky play for Mafia and they would almost certainly double-check before proposing a plan like this, especially if he noticed that it was faulty in just a couple of minutes afterwards
2) I think his chain of posts were stupid / risky, but I can more easily believe it coming from over-eager town rather than suicidal scum
3) KSC did actually go after FF after that which leaves me to again think that it probably wasn't simply an afterthought

So yeah, I don't really see your point here. Please enlighten me on why you think differently of KSC's play ther


How is it risky? Did anyone call him scum just for that? No. So it's clearly not risky. If t was risky and you think it deserves a scumread, how do you explain that you townread him?
Well, cause WIFOM, he did something you think is scummy and scum wouldn't do that so he's town. That's literally the reasoning you are using, and it's bad.

It's just the same type of reasoning as saying "scum is wagoning on a town bunnies" and later say "scum is bussing bunnies or not caring about saving her" depending on how you read her at a particular moment. It's obvious bad reasoning that you add to find some more arguments for your change of opinion, in lack of better arguments.

The chain of posts doesn't suggest at all he was chasing a masterplan there, it only suggests he found out that he was wrong on something and then looked at people without initially having intention to do so. Else he wouldn't have had a reason to claim out loud that he was wrong about something (so he would have had FF go look at the setup and correct him, that would have been a "trap play").


wrong again. I already explained it and you just choose to ignore it again.

It was a specific play I planned. Kush claimed a set up glitch, then said it was a mistake. exactly that.

Zerg for Life
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 10 2014 16:14 GMT
#1256
On December 11 2014 01:10 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 01:08 Vivax wrote:
@Xata


Could you clarify why you thought KSC's plan was an afterthought? I got the opposite feeling. Mainly for these reasons:

1) No scum in their right mind would blatantly bluefish for "setup reasons", then retract the idea a few minutes later... that's very risky play for Mafia and they would almost certainly double-check before proposing a plan like this, especially if he noticed that it was faulty in just a couple of minutes afterwards
2) I think his chain of posts were stupid / risky, but I can more easily believe it coming from over-eager town rather than suicidal scum
3) KSC did actually go after FF after that which leaves me to again think that it probably wasn't simply an afterthought

So yeah, I don't really see your point here. Please enlighten me on why you think differently of KSC's play ther


How is it risky? Did anyone call him scum just for that? No. So it's clearly not risky. If t was risky and you think it deserves a scumread, how do you explain that you townread him?
Well, cause WIFOM, he did something you think is scummy and scum wouldn't do that so he's town. That's literally the reasoning you are using, and it's bad.

It's just the same type of reasoning as saying "scum is wagoning on a town bunnies" and later say "scum is bussing bunnies or not caring about saving her" depending on how you read her at a particular moment. It's obvious bad reasoning that you add to find some more arguments for your change of opinion, in lack of better arguments.

The chain of posts doesn't suggest at all he was chasing a masterplan there, it only suggests he found out that he was wrong on something and then looked at people without initially having intention to do so. Else he wouldn't have had a reason to claim out loud that he was wrong about something (so he would have had FF go look at the setup and correct him, that would have been a "trap play").


wrong again. I already explained it and you just choose to ignore it again.

It was a specific play I planned. Kush claimed a set up glitch, then said it was a mistake. exactly that.



Why would there be any reason for FF to go back and correct a mistake you make if you correct it by yourself, if your plan was for him to go find that mistake? The "plan" how you put it now doesn't make the slightest sense.

So then viv shows up and he just kind of bw onto nb by calling me scum but he can't just sheep the read right, he has to make up some reasons, so apparently my scrooge thing was scummy because i am trying to get scrooge to claim and not making a play.


Also this is blatantly false. I never called your "plan" scummy. Read more carefully. I call Xatalos scummy cause he read your actions as a plan, not you.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 10 2014 16:21 GMT
#1257
On December 10 2014 12:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone explain the nb votes to me like I'm dumb? I feel like I missed something but I don't know what that is. I can't remember the points against her being spectacular in the first place.


Even if you ignore the cases against her and just read her filter, what do you think?

On December 10 2014 09:04 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm also trying to understand why people are scumreading NB.

I have no idea.


Do you really care if people lynch her anyways? It doesn't seem like it.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 10 2014 16:25 GMT
#1258
Also you've basically stated that cause FF didn't go back to look at something obvious (that scrooge shouldn't claim) after you said yourself that he shouldn't, he's scum cause he didn't question you more about it. I call bs on this on too.

Don't see a reason for anyone to question you more about something you've corrected yourself. If I say the sky is red, then correct myself and say "no sorry it's blue", why should anyone go look at it more closely and call you out for anything.

We need a link to your previous game you're mentioning with quotes etc. to show you're truly imitating that plan in a similar context and not just making something up to fit into the version you're proposing.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
December 10 2014 16:31 GMT
#1259
K idiot proof version.

Kush said sky is blue, wait sky is red. Ff went back to the op and worked shit out and was like, wait Kush there is no way you could believe sky is red, explain. It basically showed ff as really try hard.

I'm ob my phone so cant quote but it did happen.

you need to ask yourself what the fuck I could.gain from heynscrooge claim oh wait don't in terms.of actual game progression.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
December 10 2014 16:37 GMT
#1260
On December 10 2014 10:40 Vivax wrote:
Don't like Kelsier's followup after he claimed to find FF scummy (which was basically no followup), plus he talks too much about Alakaslam for my liking, stating how he gets interesting information from people semi-townreading him and how he gets a freepass. This reads sort of whiny like a scummer who is sad panda cause a troll gets a free pass.

He says it's interesting information but doesn't apply it to his reasoning anywhere, it's supposed to concern 27nb and Damdred since they gave Alakaslam a read.

What he's doing about fecalfeast I don't know. Overall a guy I find difficult (read:tedious) to read and all over the place, spamming townreads on a whim in the later stages of his filter. Could lynch him cause he smells of bullcrap occasionally, like the fecalfeast read with a completely different focus afterwards and the fact he calls the Alakaslam townreads informative without explaining how.


you call me scummy for the plan right here , keep lying dude
Zerg for Life
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 448
Larva 212
Horang2 165
EffOrt 54
Hyun 52
Killer 47
Bale 45
scan(afreeca) 41
NotJumperer 36
Sharp 27
[ Show more ]
Mind 23
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 1
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1112
edward88
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
summit1g6986
Coldzera 680
ceh9645
Happy352
crisheroes189
Sick174
dupreeh24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick552
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos1007
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 52m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.