• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:56
CEST 19:56
KST 02:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8405 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 20:05 GMT
#2888
On December 15 2014 05:01 Xatalos wrote:
I don't think I've ever actually scumread Vivax. He was actually one of my highest townreads at some point, but currently I'm not really sure what to think... It's weird how he totally dropped the push on me and suddenly just returned to it. And again with bad reasons. Thinking about it, I can't recall any great (or even that good) points that he's brought forth. Maybe I was wrong about him.


Dude you have no idea how formulaic and artificial you sound when you're scum. I remember that game where you were town and EVERYBODY had trouble reading you until town started winning. That's cause you were more natural and less diplomatic than you are now.

I'm here in the thread, talk to me, you put a vote with no effect on a scummer you townread since D1 right at EoD piling up a bunch of half-assed reasons. You ignored what I wrote on Kelsier D1. You townread him for trap play before he explained it was trap play. Yes, I already mentioned this.

And if you want to push me as scumread then start immediately cause I wanna have a good laugh.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 20:11 GMT
#2891
On December 15 2014 05:05 rsoultin wrote:
I just filter-dived both of you, to be honest, and while I saw some questionable logic on both ends, I didn't get the impression that either of you were acting scummy. (And Viva, I was looking at you particularly close, even beginning to build a case, but there really wasn't one there to my eyes.)

I don't really understand the obsession with the town flips' scum lists though, Viva. That was your primary focus all day yesterday. Why? You don't really think scum is killing people for their scum lists like Tube does, do you?


Look at the list of probably towns Kelsier wrote, look at the nightkills, start thinking why scum chooses certain people. It's for their appearance and their reads.

Then look at the D2 wagons knowing that it was a really close call between scum and between HF.

Obviously if HF is scum this all falls apart and I'd expect them to have gone full bus on Kelsier.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 20:38 GMT
#2900
Judging from your filter, Xata, you have no scumreads now and for some reason you aren't suspicious of Oats.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 20:39 GMT
#2901
But you sure like to talk about setup, roles and claiming for someone with no reads.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 20:41 GMT
#2903
On December 15 2014 05:40 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 05:38 Vivax wrote:
Judging from your filter, Xata, you have no scumreads now and for some reason you aren't suspicious of Oats.


....What? I just specifically said that Oats needs attention from his apathy / vote behaviour.

And I do have reads. I just don't think it's the best time to go making lists right now.


Needs attention is no opinion at all. Needs attention is saying you aren't going to do jack but you make it look like you care that some people find him scummy. The ones who really care go through his filter and talk about their conclusions in the thread.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 21:07 GMT
#2918
On December 15 2014 05:54 Xatalos wrote:
I think I was the first one to even mention his D2 play and how detached it was. Then some people defended him. So it's the opposite of what you're saying. Whatever. You're just tunneling and pointing everything I do or might do as scummy. Not very productive to discuss from that stance.


Cool that you try to take cred for pointing out something about someone you don't wanna read either way. If you're so sure your points were good, and still are, why not scumread him? There's plenty of scum left and FF was your last read. It's not clear where you stand now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 21:08 GMT
#2922
On December 15 2014 06:06 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 05:54 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 15 2014 05:33 Xatalos wrote:
Shooting LS would be stupid when he claimed the Ghost role and nobody counter-claimed him (which they should have done immediately if there was someone to counter-claim since the role became useless).

There is WIFOM; there was no guarantee made that there were any ghosts.

But I see you


Ls is never gonna claim a random role and pray no one else has is because thats a bad play. Hes also a scared newb no offense that would never make a play like that.

People you can shoot
Slam
froggy (probably this guy wtf is he even playing)
tube
oats
vivax?
ff

Guys you should never shoot due to technical reasons
Ls ( confirmed you baddies)
Ritoky ( has a gun)
Hf (claimed)
Gb (kind of because hes so aligned with ritoky that if ritoky kills a mafia and gets confirmed so will he)
obiwan ( he hammered mafia kp hes probably dead tonight anyway)



FecalFeast? You think he has been bussed from Kelsier since D1? Me? What is this shit, literally.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 21:15 GMT
#2930
On December 15 2014 06:11 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 06:07 Vivax wrote:
On December 15 2014 05:54 Xatalos wrote:
I think I was the first one to even mention his D2 play and how detached it was. Then some people defended him. So it's the opposite of what you're saying. Whatever. You're just tunneling and pointing everything I do or might do as scummy. Not very productive to discuss from that stance.


Cool that you try to take cred for pointing out something about someone you don't wanna read either way. If you're so sure your points were good, and still are, why not scumread him? There's plenty of scum left and FF was your last read. It's not clear where you stand now.


This is giving me flashbacks of Damdred from last game...

Originally I thought Oats was quite likely scum for not caring much about the D2 lynch. Then some people pointed out that as scum he should have showed up at deadline as KSC was a lynch candidate so maybe he really was just busy yesterday. So now I'm somewhat back to null on him.


So he can be busy as town but not busy as scum? What kind of argument is that??? If EoD is right at nighttime for him it doesn't matter whether he's town or scum, he's busy so he's busy. He's not going to set the alarm at EoD just cause of the eventuality that his scumbuddy gets lynched, and even if he does, how does he justify the voteswitch?

Excuses over excuses
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 21:17 GMT
#2936
I could as well say that if Oats was town he'd care about who gets lynched and not be busy when it matters.

You arbitrarily say that as scum he wouldn't be busy when it matters.

Just as the scummy argument you used regarding 27nb. First she's probably town cause of the easy wagon, later she can be scum cause scum doesn't care or is bussing her.

You ooze scum so badly it hurts that nobody wants to lynch you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 21:31 GMT
#2953
On December 15 2014 06:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 06:25 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 15 2014 06:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 15 2014 06:22 sicklucker wrote:
I think santa should check his list twice on vivax. I think their is probably a mafia between him and xata. Like plz let them fight all day rusputin dont break that shit up.

I also think there is scum between vivax and xat


Why exactly?

They were both on the wagon on me, xat being the last to unvote me and vivax unvoted me but re-voted once kelsier voted me.


I was on HF.....with you. Can you even read a votecount?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 21:59 GMT
#2963
I don't even care what you all think of me cause I'm claiming after night ends so we can proceed and lynch Xatalos. I'm very eager to see if the people saying "scum is between me and Xata" will act like they said that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 22:05 GMT
#2968
On December 15 2014 07:03 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 06:59 Vivax wrote:
I don't even care what you all think of me cause I'm claiming after night ends so we can proceed and lynch Xatalos. I'm very eager to see if the people saying "scum is between me and Xata" will act like they said that.


Flawed. Just...flawed. You've already claimed you have a role, so it's not going to matter now if you wait or not if you're not scum so...why don't you just out with it then?

Not to mention Trfel (and others) have already pointed out the problem with claiming this game -_- So why you feel the need to throw it out there now I have no idea.


I'm surely not going to out it before the night ends. Scum doesn't know if my role is scrooge related and hence useless or if I can use my power to better ends, if I claim it now they know exactly whether to rb/shoot me or not.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 22:08 GMT
#2970
On December 15 2014 07:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 07:05 Vivax wrote:
On December 15 2014 07:03 rsoultin wrote:
On December 15 2014 06:59 Vivax wrote:
I don't even care what you all think of me cause I'm claiming after night ends so we can proceed and lynch Xatalos. I'm very eager to see if the people saying "scum is between me and Xata" will act like they said that.


Flawed. Just...flawed. You've already claimed you have a role, so it's not going to matter now if you wait or not if you're not scum so...why don't you just out with it then?

Not to mention Trfel (and others) have already pointed out the problem with claiming this game -_- So why you feel the need to throw it out there now I have no idea.


I'm surely not going to out it before the night ends. Scum doesn't know if my role is scrooge related and hence useless or if I can use my power to better ends, if I claim it now they know exactly whether to rb/shoot me or not.


I'm perfectly okay with you claiming and getting rb'd or shot.

Saves us the trouble of sorting you.


I find it curious you put so much faith into people being on the correct wagon when your vote, along with Xatalos' achieved exactly nothing besides you being able to say that now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 22:09 GMT
#2971
You're sneakily trying to fish for cred you don't deserve and judge others when they don't have it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 22:13 GMT
#2975
On December 15 2014 07:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 07:09 Vivax wrote:
You're sneakily trying to fish for cred you don't deserve and judge others when they don't have it.


Holy shit.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard you say. Ever.


No cause you say scum is on the other wagons and scum wouldn't try to vote for their scumbuddy right at the end to not look badly when he flips, and your and Xatalos' votes fit into that pattern cause they were placed when Kelsier was already set to be lynched.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 22:18 GMT
#2979
On December 15 2014 07:14 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 07:13 Vivax wrote:
On December 15 2014 07:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 15 2014 07:09 Vivax wrote:
You're sneakily trying to fish for cred you don't deserve and judge others when they don't have it.


Holy shit.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard you say. Ever.


No cause you say scum is on the other wagons and scum wouldn't try to vote for their scumbuddy right at the end to not look badly when he flips, and your and Xatalos' votes fit into that pattern cause they were placed when Kelsier was already set to be lynched.


Didn't OWS hammer KSC? I've been operating under that assumption. Someone else said it.


7 to 6

Xata votes, it's 8 to 6
Trfel switches, it's 7 to 7
Obi votes last making 8 to 7

The guy who achieves majority first gets lynched, so Obi voted when Kels was set to get lynched.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 22:27 GMT
#2984
On December 15 2014 07:20 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 07:18 Vivax wrote:
On December 15 2014 07:14 batsnacks wrote:
On December 15 2014 07:13 Vivax wrote:
On December 15 2014 07:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 15 2014 07:09 Vivax wrote:
You're sneakily trying to fish for cred you don't deserve and judge others when they don't have it.


Holy shit.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard you say. Ever.


No cause you say scum is on the other wagons and scum wouldn't try to vote for their scumbuddy right at the end to not look badly when he flips, and your and Xatalos' votes fit into that pattern cause they were placed when Kelsier was already set to be lynched.


Didn't OWS hammer KSC? I've been operating under that assumption. Someone else said it.


7 to 6

Xata votes, it's 8 to 6
Trfel switches, it's 7 to 7
Obi votes last making 8 to 7

The guy who achieves majority first gets lynched, so Obi voted when Kels was set to get lynched.


Except I could've voted Holyflare.

So I still hammered.

Smd.


You're right I didn't consider that.
I did consider it for Xata though but he positioned himself in a way that didn't allow him to vote for HF.

If I look at your posts pre-deadline though, it looks like you ninja voted KSC? Why not post anything in the thread, you posted some theory about HF being scum with Oats previously.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 22:29 GMT
#2986
On December 15 2014 07:22 rsoultin wrote:
Well...technically ritoky was the hammer vote. He was #7. But OWS was right. If Xata hadn't switched, and Trfel still did, without those two the lynch on KSC wouldn't have happened.

Viva, you're grasping at straws it seems.


I don't care, I'm posting at night, I'm sharing my thoughts, I don't care how wrong I am or how bad they look, anyone who knows my scum play (diplomatic, kinda active D1 and then I become super inactive) knows that this is town me and not scum me, plus I'm going to claim a role of which we know there's only one at day start. Suck it up.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 23:10 GMT
#3004
Scum is pro at sniping roles it seems.
Speaking of that, I'm the ghost of christmas yet to come, and if rsoultin suggests there can be two of them, I call insanity.

On December 12 2014 07:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I've decided that LoneMeow is mafia.

With the caveat that he might not be.


On December 12 2014 07:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
(But seriously, he's like 100% mafia and should die super hard.)


Also looks like our pro vig might have shot the mason.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 23:13 GMT
#3009
On December 15 2014 08:11 sicklucker wrote:
Ya sign every power role failed us hard. This confirms dandred died to a present tho and im town.


No, Trfel died a town hero and the reason he played so timidly on D1 was that he had a PR. Last game he got shot N1 as a tracker and he seems to have learned his lesson. I kept that thought in the back of my mind but didn't make it public for obvious reasons, which is also why I was reluctant to lynch him when bats asked me to vote for him.

However I felt his voteswitch was odd so I wanted to know more about it.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM805
TKL 278
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 805
ByuN 320
mouzHeroMarine 278
TKL 278
UpATreeSC 69
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18010
Calm 3009
Shuttle 975
Horang2 450
Dewaltoss 142
Rush 83
Zeus 50
Free 37
sorry 30
Trap 22
[ Show more ]
Bale 19
ToSsGirL 19
scan(afreeca) 19
PianO 15
Rock 14
Aegong 12
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Dendi1286
League of Legends
KnowMe58
Counter-Strike
fl0m4427
pashabiceps1039
x6flipin818
Fnx 635
edward30
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu3
Other Games
singsing1955
Grubby1686
Liquid`RaSZi1580
Beastyqt714
C9.Mang0281
crisheroes264
B2W.Neo234
IndyStarCraft 173
420jenkins168
dupreeh158
QueenE106
Trikslyr85
JuggernautJason16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• EnkiAlexander 25
• Hinosc 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2666
• WagamamaTV597
League of Legends
• Nemesis3130
• TFBlade621
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
• imaqtpie571
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 4m
INu's Battles
17h 4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 4m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.