• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:11
CEST 14:11
KST 21:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War05.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202618Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11041 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 26 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 18 2014 17:11 GMT
#4089
On December 19 2014 02:07 Holyflare wrote:
and no gb your logic wasn't ironclad in the slightest seeing as it's totally wrong


Nah, don't worry, I'm okay with it, I'm not going to push you anymore because I'm lacking energy / motivation to do so.

I'd rather debate with you about who is mafia in case you really die and flip green, so I can sheep you, as I've promised before.

If you have posted why you think Xata is scum, I didn't see it, so if you could summarise it to me, I'd appreciate.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 18 2014 22:30 GMT
#4115
On December 19 2014 02:17 Holyflare wrote:
even now i reckon gb is writhing in his seat like omg omg omg holy said i was his scum read omg he's so mafia now omg and i bet he's writing out some post about it too being all happy that he's caught me in some other lie as if i'd forgotten what i've typed all game


Accurate description.

I'm impressed that it took you this long for you to read me as this, because:
1) I went against one of the most strong and persuasive players in the game where no one was caring about you
2) I've generated newer and original content. If it's right or wrong, it really doesn't matter because this is a town trait.
3) I've questioned ritoky in a way that he was caught in a lie. Although I didn't followed up properly, I would never question a scum partner like that without planning it perfectly in the qt
4) A guy just said I was uneasy with lynching people who was mafia (ritoky) and preferred to lynch KSC (Btw, someone pushing this thing is probably mafia lol). You've seen me doing this a ton in games I was town, like the one I defended bats.

About those scumreads in red you've quoted, it is associative with you being mafia. Lian was firmly wanting you to get lynched and when I said we should lynch outside the main wagons he turned his attention to oats. Vivax also wanted to lynch oats, if I remember correctly. If the two main wagons was, again, two mafias, people really pushing another lynch looks terrible.

I've already rescinded that read on sicklucker

I still have no idea why would you keep in secret who you gave your present to.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 18 2014 22:45 GMT
#4119
On December 19 2014 07:33 Holyflare wrote:
because that person is very likely town because they sent it to ff so they'd just be a target for nk's and i can keep the name secret to protect them while knowing that they are town and if they get pushed i'll know they are getting pushed as a possible mislynch - most likely. It's like a green check basically.


Although I can understand this reasoning, it sounds like bs to me, sorry. If someone starts pushing the guy, it's a null indicative at most, because a townie could always find scummy things in his filter and get the innocent mislynched. The push for a mislynch isn't most likely - it is equally likely, IMO.

It doesn't matter if the guy who doesn't have the present anymore to be night killed. I don't understand this. It is more I portent for us to know who to push and if you say it can confirm the guys innocence, well, you should just say it so we can narrow our lynch targets.

You see, I don't understand. I genuinely believe roles are shit unless for claiming purposes. What did you get from Santa? A check on FF who could be GF.
What did you get from the vigi? A shot on a townie.
How many saves nigella got or how many roleblocks? Probably none since I'm sure obi was roleblocked.

Now, how many scums did we lynch with THE HOLY POWER OF VOTING? Answer: 2.

Voting and narrowing our targets > power roles
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 18 2014 22:46 GMT
#4120
Also, FF is sheeping you while I am your god. What do you make of it?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 18 2014 22:55 GMT
#4122
On December 19 2014 07:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I don't think HF is mafia anymore GB.





What changed?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 18 2014 23:14 GMT
#4130
Should I care reading rsoultin case on me and explain myself?
Because I haven't read it but it seems there are people buying it.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 00:14 GMT
#4140
The thing that bothers me most on Templar in this game is that he isn't really trying to solve it at all. He comes to the thread at weird times and mostly when cited. Last time he is much more active.
His lock on Tubesock seems extremely forced, considering how he isn't trying to get him lynched anymore.

Like, I have a lock on on holyflare and I'm trying to get things out of him because either color he flips, will be extremely informative. If he wasn't a bandwagon, I would be trying to get more facts to convince people he is mafia.

I don't see Templar doing this.

I would be reading you as town after the case on Templar, HF. That is, if you weren't holyflare. Your scum play is unpredictable and I know you are capable of bussing your whole team to gain town cred.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 00:36 GMT
#4146
On December 19 2014 09:30 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 09:14 GlowingBear wrote:
The thing that bothers me most on Templar in this game is that he isn't really trying to solve it at all. He comes to the thread at weird times and mostly when cited. Last time he is much more active.
His lock on Tubesock seems extremely forced, considering how he isn't trying to get him lynched anymore.

Like, I have a lock on on holyflare and I'm trying to get things out of him because either color he flips, will be extremely informative. If he wasn't a bandwagon, I would be trying to get more facts to convince people he is mafia.

I don't see Templar doing this.


...as mafia or town...


In this game. You had a similar lock on on Tubesock but your interest fell greatly.

This is not a meta read, it's an objective read in this game.

It just seems that you're not interested in winning.

I had a townread on a game everyone was scumreading you. I'm not having the same townread on you here. It's very indicative.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 00:37 GMT
#4147
On December 19 2014 09:33 Holyflare wrote:
Like the case is so super solid that even if I was mafia I'm handing you a mafia on a plate so you should be jumping on that shit anyway?? He even returned to say the meta was meh and never said anything about any other part of it. If he does claim a role you'll know he's mafia too because he already claimed joyful child. How perfect is that?

Free mafia lynch!


Wasn't it sicklucker?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 00:40 GMT
#4150
HF, you said you were vt.

Which vt is you?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 00:49 GMT
#4152
On December 19 2014 09:43 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 08:12 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 19 2014 08:10 Holyflare wrote:
but you were all content to let me get lynched then after agreeing with my case/wanting to kill gb

I was always againist your lynch HF I was wantign a GB since the case from Rsoultin after Ritoky got lynched. I riding and dieing with Rsoultin now.


LS, I appreciate the vote of confidence, but assuming that you're town, the only one (barring being a caroler or something) that you can know is 100% town is you. So please, never follow me blindly. That's why I make cases. I can be wrong. If you agree with it, that's fine. More the merrier.

I also will not necessarily stay on GB forever if it means sacrificing a player who I think is town. I'm not quite that stubborn, and I don't think that Templar is the worst lynch we could make. I still need to fact check HFs case, though, and see what else I can find...if I agree with it or not.

And yes, GB. You probably should read my case against you. -shrugs- That's just common sense.



Wait, what? Why?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 00:57 GMT
#4157
On December 19 2014 09:52 rsoultin wrote:
I haven't townread Templar yet -shrugs- I already gave two reasons he makes me itchy, but I haven't done the research or checked HFs case closely enough to decide if I think it's enough to be scum or just null.

Obviously lynching someone I think is town would be the worst lynch. Why do you ask questions with obvious answers?

Also, has anyone notice that Tube hasn't posted at all in 2 days? I don't know if it was being rattled that his conspiracy theory wasn't completely right or what, but...he posted once after the flip and hasn't since.


Sorry, misread it. Damn dyslexia.

Yes, everybody noticed. But you were the first one to bring it up. Not his arch enemy, the Templar. Which is bad for him.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 14:39 GMT
#4227
Vivax

1) Saying a lack on push on a ridiculous present claim =\= having a read on the claim
2) Reevaluating reads is okay so, lol. Check timestamps.
3) I GAVE THE PRESENT TO RITOKY. HE HAD A PRESENT. There is a present with mafia.

On other topic: I thought sicklucker said he gave the present to damdred before damdred flipped??
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 14:48 GMT
#4231
On December 19 2014 23:44 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 23:39 GlowingBear wrote:
Vivax

1) Saying a lack on push on a ridiculous present claim =\= having a read on the claim
2) Reevaluating reads is okay so, lol. Check timestamps.
3) I GAVE THE PRESENT TO RITOKY. HE HAD A PRESENT. There is a present with mafia.

On other topic: I thought sicklucker said he gave the present to damdred before damdred flipped??


Hrm. I thought SL had said it before the flip, too?

I know that he strongly intimated it. Cause I for sure got that impression when he first mentioned giving it to someone. Probably should filter-dive...meeeeeehh. Finding one specific post in that is gonna be a chore.


I cba to filter dive him but I really thought it was before the flip, which implies mafia shot someone they were certain they had a present. I can't think another reason for mafia to not shoot holyflare before damdred night1.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 14:59 GMT
#4234
On December 19 2014 23:55 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 08:22 sicklucker wrote:
Shit this is horrible I can confirm I sent dandred a present and thats probably why hes dead..


First time he mentioned sending it to Damdred was after the flip, yes.

I mean, you could figure it out, actually, given he was only townreading you and Damdred strongly and thought you had a role, then goes and says he gave it to someone he knows (lol) is town, but has no role...but it does make SL look pretty bad lol if you think Damdred was NKd and not killed by exploding present.


I have no idea why the mass murderer would hold his shot day1.
I simply have no idea. Which implies damdred was shot because kush was obviously killed by Marley and LoneMeow by obi.

If there was a save night1 I will be impressed.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 15:14 GMT
#4236
On December 20 2014 00:03 rsoultin wrote:
I haven't been sold on the kill present theory for Damdred for a bit. It does imply that SL is scum, though, which people don't seem to like. That or that he was just highly transparent (which I can see, cause I've posted how his posts read Day 1 before to demonstrate that it wasn't really rocket science, figuring out who SL gave the present to).


People aren't aware of the presents content. I have no idea what's on ritoky's present.

So, sicklucker giving the death present to damdred doesn't implies he is mafia.

What is weird, though, is that he says the death present is probably with mafia and after he says people doesn't know what is the present's content.

The possibilities are
1) Damdred opened the death present. Implies SL is town because I can't see mafia giving a present to a townie if not to WIFOM hard
2) Mafia understood he gave the present to damdred and shot him.
3) Mafia sicklucker gave a present to damdred and, by knowing he was the holder, shot him. His would eliminate a present from the game and it would also give town cred to sicklucker based on possibility (1).
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 15:16 GMT
#4237
If the death present was sent from town SL to town damdred, if mafia has a present since the beginning, if Santa got a check on the godfather, we are SO FUCKING UNLUCKY in this game.

Sick unlucker
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 15:24 GMT
#4239
On December 20 2014 00:17 rsoultin wrote:
I didn't make myself clear. Not believing that Damdred received a kill present is what implies SL is scum xP So we just said the same thing.

But yeah, he's very squirrely on all these presents. I'm scum leaning on him, but I don't think today is a good day to push him, because hey uphill climb lol. He's done a good job of convincing people to generally ignore his nuttiness (myself included) so that when he is scum we don't look at him as closely as maybe we should.


Unfortunately, he looks as town to me. This is why this game is so fucking hard.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 15:34 GMT
#4242
On December 20 2014 00:28 rsoultin wrote:
-shrugs-

Like I said, uphill climb xP

So why are you so interested in people mass-claiming? Do you really think it'll narrow things down for town that much? Seems to me we're more likely to get counter-claims (real or false) or a ton of VT claims and still be playing the same old who is lying bit, while scum can shoot into the last few roles that may or may not be able to roleblock them.

If you're arguing it's obvious who the scum would be...I refer you to your last post ^


War roles are mason, nigella and veteran
If veteran claims and gets shot, lol @ mafia
If mason claims... nothing happens, it just confirms a townie.
If nigella claims we lose a protection/roleblock. I'd rather know who is town and narrow targets than having the power roles.

Like, with these claims, I know who I can work with and it's less 3 people I should be worried about.

A lot of vt claims is okay. The thing is that mafia is probably not counter claiming any of these three power roles so we are okay. And IF mafia counterclaims and gets the power role lynched, free mafia lynch next day.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 15:37 GMT
#4243
On December 20 2014 00:31 Holyflare wrote:
Don't you think sl's present claim made him extremely towny? The present/joyful claim. Pretty sure he's just being kept alive to troll me.


The joyful child claim I think is shitty. A lot of people were joyful child. Maybe he was town and thought his role was unique? I remember him talking about joyful children having presents.

The present giving, however, sounded townie. The thing is: although it SOUNDED townie, it's actually null because either mafia or town could have the present.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko281
LamboSC2 248
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24732
Calm 5990
Rain 1977
Bisu 1278
FanTaSy 992
Horang2 509
Jaedong 490
Rush 349
BeSt 316
Soma 252
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
Zeus 199
Mini 177
Light 115
Larva 110
Free 108
Snow 93
ZerO 90
Mong 88
Pusan 80
Barracks 77
Mind 73
910 69
Killer 46
Hyun 41
Sea.KH 38
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Hm[arnc] 20
Noble 15
sorry 15
Terrorterran 12
Aegong 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7145
Counter-Strike
fl0m2366
olofmeister940
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King61
Other Games
gofns32041
singsing1778
B2W.Neo619
dupreeh389
crisheroes284
hiko12
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2805
• Nemesis1974
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 49m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 49m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.