• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:55
CEST 19:55
KST 02:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8458 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 149

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 265 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 21:46 GMT
#2961
On December 15 2014 06:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
I've got to get ready for work so feel free to berate my shitty reads while I'm not here, I may not make it back by EoN so here's my list for now.

Vivax, HF, Xat, HTS

my scum reads going into the next day because they were the main proponents of the wagon on me. Vivax and HF mentioned NKs to justify a scumread on me right away, I didn't look deeper to see who else used NK logic but these two said shit right out of the gate. Vivax unvoted me before kelsier put his vote on me, then voted me again after. xat was the last one to take his vote off me.
HTS honestly is a gut read and pretty weak.

I'm not going through the first day/night again so if there's anything in there that makes this list stupid let me know.

Slam SL truffles liancourt top towns for me


Slam was totally pushing you untill like 30 mins before vote. I donno it could be a bus, slam loves busing he bussed me when when we were both mafia in are last game from like day 1 when I was the mos town read of are 4 man mafia team and it just killed all my momentum and I eventually couldn't mislynch you.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 21:48 GMT
#2962
Oh, I just remembered the game where I went full force against oats and Vivax was in there. I was scum.
He couldn't possibly change his vote to Kelsier because I looked like a townie certain of my read. That's bullshit.
I'm adorable.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 21:59 GMT
#2963
I don't even care what you all think of me cause I'm claiming after night ends so we can proceed and lynch Xatalos. I'm very eager to see if the people saying "scum is between me and Xata" will act like they said that.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 14 2014 22:03 GMT
#2964
On December 15 2014 06:59 Vivax wrote:
I don't even care what you all think of me cause I'm claiming after night ends so we can proceed and lynch Xatalos. I'm very eager to see if the people saying "scum is between me and Xata" will act like they said that.


Flawed. Just...flawed. You've already claimed you have a role, so it's not going to matter now if you wait or not if you're not scum so...why don't you just out with it then?

Not to mention Trfel (and others) have already pointed out the problem with claiming this game -_- So why you feel the need to throw it out there now I have no idea.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 14 2014 22:04 GMT
#2965
I'm a town power role.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 14 2014 22:05 GMT
#2966
There is literally no chance that every single one of you is a role.

Seriously. None.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 14 2014 22:05 GMT
#2967
I refuse to believe that every single one of our prs voted incorrectly yesterday.
Retired.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 22:05 GMT
#2968
On December 15 2014 07:03 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 06:59 Vivax wrote:
I don't even care what you all think of me cause I'm claiming after night ends so we can proceed and lynch Xatalos. I'm very eager to see if the people saying "scum is between me and Xata" will act like they said that.


Flawed. Just...flawed. You've already claimed you have a role, so it's not going to matter now if you wait or not if you're not scum so...why don't you just out with it then?

Not to mention Trfel (and others) have already pointed out the problem with claiming this game -_- So why you feel the need to throw it out there now I have no idea.


I'm surely not going to out it before the night ends. Scum doesn't know if my role is scrooge related and hence useless or if I can use my power to better ends, if I claim it now they know exactly whether to rb/shoot me or not.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 14 2014 22:06 GMT
#2969
On December 15 2014 07:05 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 07:03 rsoultin wrote:
On December 15 2014 06:59 Vivax wrote:
I don't even care what you all think of me cause I'm claiming after night ends so we can proceed and lynch Xatalos. I'm very eager to see if the people saying "scum is between me and Xata" will act like they said that.


Flawed. Just...flawed. You've already claimed you have a role, so it's not going to matter now if you wait or not if you're not scum so...why don't you just out with it then?

Not to mention Trfel (and others) have already pointed out the problem with claiming this game -_- So why you feel the need to throw it out there now I have no idea.


I'm surely not going to out it before the night ends. Scum doesn't know if my role is scrooge related and hence useless or if I can use my power to better ends, if I claim it now they know exactly whether to rb/shoot me or not.


I'm perfectly okay with you claiming and getting rb'd or shot.

Saves us the trouble of sorting you.
Retired.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 22:08 GMT
#2970
On December 15 2014 07:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 07:05 Vivax wrote:
On December 15 2014 07:03 rsoultin wrote:
On December 15 2014 06:59 Vivax wrote:
I don't even care what you all think of me cause I'm claiming after night ends so we can proceed and lynch Xatalos. I'm very eager to see if the people saying "scum is between me and Xata" will act like they said that.


Flawed. Just...flawed. You've already claimed you have a role, so it's not going to matter now if you wait or not if you're not scum so...why don't you just out with it then?

Not to mention Trfel (and others) have already pointed out the problem with claiming this game -_- So why you feel the need to throw it out there now I have no idea.


I'm surely not going to out it before the night ends. Scum doesn't know if my role is scrooge related and hence useless or if I can use my power to better ends, if I claim it now they know exactly whether to rb/shoot me or not.


I'm perfectly okay with you claiming and getting rb'd or shot.

Saves us the trouble of sorting you.


I find it curious you put so much faith into people being on the correct wagon when your vote, along with Xatalos' achieved exactly nothing besides you being able to say that now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 22:09 GMT
#2971
You're sneakily trying to fish for cred you don't deserve and judge others when they don't have it.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 14 2014 22:10 GMT
#2972
Is everyone really that scared of being picked off by the vig? Lolol.

I'll acknowledge that knowing the specific role is better, but if it's unknown you're still a prime target there Viva. This is just ridiculous.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 14 2014 22:10 GMT
#2973
Accomplishing nothing except lynching mafia.

What in the actual fuck. Is this supposed to be a joke?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 14 2014 22:11 GMT
#2974
On December 15 2014 07:09 Vivax wrote:
You're sneakily trying to fish for cred you don't deserve and judge others when they don't have it.


Holy shit.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard you say. Ever.
Retired.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 22:13 GMT
#2975
On December 15 2014 07:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 07:09 Vivax wrote:
You're sneakily trying to fish for cred you don't deserve and judge others when they don't have it.


Holy shit.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard you say. Ever.


No cause you say scum is on the other wagons and scum wouldn't try to vote for their scumbuddy right at the end to not look badly when he flips, and your and Xatalos' votes fit into that pattern cause they were placed when Kelsier was already set to be lynched.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 14 2014 22:14 GMT
#2976
On December 15 2014 07:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 07:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 15 2014 07:09 Vivax wrote:
You're sneakily trying to fish for cred you don't deserve and judge others when they don't have it.


Holy shit.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard you say. Ever.


No cause you say scum is on the other wagons and scum wouldn't try to vote for their scumbuddy right at the end to not look badly when he flips, and your and Xatalos' votes fit into that pattern cause they were placed when Kelsier was already set to be lynched.


Didn't OWS hammer KSC? I've been operating under that assumption. Someone else said it.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 14 2014 22:15 GMT
#2977
????

I don't understand what you're saying at all.
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 22:17 GMT
#2978
On December 15 2014 07:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 07:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 15 2014 07:05 Vivax wrote:
On December 15 2014 07:03 rsoultin wrote:
On December 15 2014 06:59 Vivax wrote:
I don't even care what you all think of me cause I'm claiming after night ends so we can proceed and lynch Xatalos. I'm very eager to see if the people saying "scum is between me and Xata" will act like they said that.


Flawed. Just...flawed. You've already claimed you have a role, so it's not going to matter now if you wait or not if you're not scum so...why don't you just out with it then?

Not to mention Trfel (and others) have already pointed out the problem with claiming this game -_- So why you feel the need to throw it out there now I have no idea.


I'm surely not going to out it before the night ends. Scum doesn't know if my role is scrooge related and hence useless or if I can use my power to better ends, if I claim it now they know exactly whether to rb/shoot me or not.


I'm perfectly okay with you claiming and getting rb'd or shot.

Saves us the trouble of sorting you.


I find it curious you put so much faith into people being on the correct wagon when your vote, along with Xatalos' achieved exactly nothing besides you being able to say that now.



HE HAMMERED MAFIA
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 22:18 GMT
#2979
On December 15 2014 07:14 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 07:13 Vivax wrote:
On December 15 2014 07:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 15 2014 07:09 Vivax wrote:
You're sneakily trying to fish for cred you don't deserve and judge others when they don't have it.


Holy shit.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard you say. Ever.


No cause you say scum is on the other wagons and scum wouldn't try to vote for their scumbuddy right at the end to not look badly when he flips, and your and Xatalos' votes fit into that pattern cause they were placed when Kelsier was already set to be lynched.


Didn't OWS hammer KSC? I've been operating under that assumption. Someone else said it.


7 to 6

Xata votes, it's 8 to 6
Trfel switches, it's 7 to 7
Obi votes last making 8 to 7

The guy who achieves majority first gets lynched, so Obi voted when Kels was set to get lynched.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 14 2014 22:19 GMT
#2980
Oh wait, I see what he's saying.

Except his theory is completely wrong because, without me and Xat switching at the last second, Holyflare dies and KSC lives. At the very least, I'm the only one that fits his heuristic and Xat still pushed the vote over enough to ensure that KSC would be lynched.

Hm.
Retired.
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM805
TKL 278
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 805
ByuN 312
TKL 278
mouzHeroMarine 256
UpATreeSC 69
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18516
Calm 2953
Shuttle 1002
Horang2 450
Dewaltoss 142
Rush 91
Zeus 50
Free 43
sorry 29
Trap 21
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 20
scan(afreeca) 19
PianO 17
Rock 16
Bale 16
Aegong 13
Hm[arnc] 13
Sacsri 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi1286
League of Legends
KnowMe58
Counter-Strike
fl0m4462
pashabiceps954
x6flipin818
Fnx 635
edward30
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu0
Other Games
singsing1955
Grubby1786
Liquid`RaSZi1580
Beastyqt680
C9.Mang0281
crisheroes275
B2W.Neo234
IndyStarCraft 173
420jenkins168
dupreeh158
QueenE106
Trikslyr87
JuggernautJason16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH294
• EnkiAlexander 23
• Hinosc 11
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2804
• WagamamaTV563
League of Legends
• Nemesis3098
• TFBlade687
Other Games
• Shiphtur809
• imaqtpie571
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 5m
INu's Battles
17h 5m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 5m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.