• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:57
CEST 22:57
KST 05:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6734 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 151

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 265 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 14 2014 23:05 GMT
#3001
Okay, well, if we wanted to know why Trfel had such a weird FF read, I think that's our answer right there.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 14 2014 23:05 GMT
#3002
What about ritoky though?

##vote: ritoky
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 14 2014 23:08 GMT
#3003
Oh, I'm sure he'll claim he was RBd or something.

##vote: ritoky

Also, I know this might sound weird coming from me since trfel just posted it, but I've been getting an uneasy feeling about SL myself. It's hard to pin down.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 23:10 GMT
#3004
Scum is pro at sniping roles it seems.
Speaking of that, I'm the ghost of christmas yet to come, and if rsoultin suggests there can be two of them, I call insanity.

On December 12 2014 07:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I've decided that LoneMeow is mafia.

With the caveat that he might not be.


On December 12 2014 07:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
(But seriously, he's like 100% mafia and should die super hard.)


Also looks like our pro vig might have shot the mason.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 23:10 GMT
#3005
I have not finished reading trefs reads He really should have said his check before he died tho really newb mistake. If he was not gonna die tonight he was tomorrow so he had no reason not to say it at the end when mafia wont have time to change their kill. Gonna look into his reads now at least we have alot to work with should be able to figure out his check.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 23:11 GMT
#3006
Ya sign every power role failed us hard. This confirms dandred died to a present tho and im town.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 14 2014 23:12 GMT
#3007
On December 15 2014 08:08 rsoultin wrote:
Oh, I'm sure he'll claim he was RBd or something.

##vote: ritoky

Also, I know this might sound weird coming from me since trfel just posted it, but I've been getting an uneasy feeling about SL myself. It's hard to pin down.


EBWOP:
I've been assuming that he wasn't because his crazy joyful child entrance did seem a lot like his usual shenanigans. I've also been assuming that he wasn't because of GBs point (can agree with the point and not so much with the player) that mafia isn't likely to send gifts to town.

But it could have easily been orchestrated. Then claimed. And mafia kills who they send it to, removing the risk of town using whatever it contained.

Which leaves just evaluating SLs play. He has been eerily consistent on his reads. The SL I'm used to bounces around a lot.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 23:13 GMT
#3008
On December 15 2014 08:10 Vivax wrote:
Scum is pro at sniping roles it seems.
Speaking of that, I'm the ghost of christmas yet to come, and if rsoultin suggests there can be two of them, I call insanity.

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 07:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I've decided that LoneMeow is mafia.

With the caveat that he might not be.


Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 07:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
(But seriously, he's like 100% mafia and should die super hard.)


Also looks like our pro vig might have shot the mason.


Na lol like are roles were so obvious dude thats why I was begging santa to claim at 5:59 est with his check incase he died. I also blatantly asked for a medic save on obi hello medic?. So if are medics about to claim (thats the only thing hf can claim now) I want answers
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 23:13 GMT
#3009
On December 15 2014 08:11 sicklucker wrote:
Ya sign every power role failed us hard. This confirms dandred died to a present tho and im town.


No, Trfel died a town hero and the reason he played so timidly on D1 was that he had a PR. Last game he got shot N1 as a tracker and he seems to have learned his lesson. I kept that thought in the back of my mind but didn't make it public for obvious reasons, which is also why I was reluctant to lynch him when bats asked me to vote for him.

However I felt his voteswitch was odd so I wanted to know more about it.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 23:17 GMT
#3010
Ok so hum reading trefs reads he probably green checked ff. Like thats the only town read he posted...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 23:20 GMT
#3011
"I've been defending Fecalfeast a bit throughout day 2. I suppose that was the first controversial read I made all game, since I only started seriously being suspicious of KelsierSC midway through day 2. Anyway, I maintain that Fecalfeast's play seems to be poor town instead of inactive mafia. He should be on a relatively short leash, though."

Thats his green check never vote this man out.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 23:20 GMT
#3012
Ride or die with ff
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 23:21 GMT
#3013
##vote holyflare
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 14 2014 23:22 GMT
#3014
On December 15 2014 08:05 batsnacks wrote:
What about ritoky though?

##vote: ritoky


Yo, bats, do you ever get the feeling that you're being ignored? xP I've got a little sicklucker down there pretending he hasn't noticed people posting before him. It's actually quite interesting to watch.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 23:23 GMT
#3015
Ok so I take it back trefel was a good cop he posted his reads incase he died and made it so blantantly obvious by posting one town read. Every other read like me or vivax he was iffy
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 14 2014 23:28 GMT
#3016
4 things to discuss today

1. HF needs to die
2. What happened to rit's shot?
3. What happened to vig's shot?
4. Everyone just claim roles cos vig and seer died anyway.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 23:28 GMT
#3017
On December 15 2014 08:10 Vivax wrote:
Scum is pro at sniping roles it seems.
Speaking of that, I'm the ghost of christmas yet to come, and if rsoultin suggests there can be two of them, I call insanity.

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 07:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I've decided that LoneMeow is mafia.

With the caveat that he might not be.


Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 07:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
(But seriously, he's like 100% mafia and should die super hard.)


Also looks like our pro vig might have shot the mason.


Did anyone else claim this role? Mass claiming is probably fine now we only have a potential medic left who im sure hf is going to claim anyway so come on out boys.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 14 2014 23:31 GMT
#3018
The medic is still a potential RBer, no one should claim.

Stop this nonsense -_-.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 14 2014 23:31 GMT
#3019
On December 15 2014 08:22 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 08:05 batsnacks wrote:
What about ritoky though?

##vote: ritoky


Yo, bats, do you ever get the feeling that you're being ignored? xP I've got a little sicklucker down there pretending he hasn't noticed people posting before him. It's actually quite interesting to watch.


People might try but I think I'm difficult to ignore.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 23:31 GMT
#3020
On December 15 2014 08:28 liancourt wrote:
4 things to discuss today

1. HF needs to die
2. What happened to rit's shot?
3. What happened to vig's shot?
4. Everyone just claim roles cos vig and seer died anyway.


Wait vegs shot should go through even if he dies correct? Something weird is going on would mafia block and kill obiwan? Why not block ritoky? This might mean ritokys mafia.
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15044
Calm 2020
Mini 148
scan(afreeca) 25
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto20
LuMiX1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King42
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4952
Liquid`Hasu673
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2122
shahzam487
RotterdaM377
ToD292
C9.Mang0275
WinterStarcraft232
Dewaltoss51
JuggernautJason39
ZombieGrub39
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1110
Other Games
• imaqtpie1098
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 4m
INu's Battles
14h 4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 4m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.