• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:55
CEST 19:55
KST 02:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8466 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 148

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 265 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 14 2014 21:20 GMT
#2941
Like you hopefully realize that you can't Cc that so it is not a confirmation like LS
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 14 2014 21:21 GMT
#2942
Doubt SL is talking about HF there slam.

SL thinks HF is scum and is firmly on the Rit/GB team lol.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 21:22 GMT
#2943
On December 15 2014 06:17 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 06:16 sicklucker wrote:
He claimed a blue role.

Then he claimed sc


No he didn't

Stop talking about his shitty claim, we will now what will happen after the nightkills.

I just ask you guys to be careful. In case I die, it means nothing regarding HFs alignment. Don't fall into WIFOM with the night kills.

Anyway, I think I'll head the other way. If HF is mafia, I have this association that froggy noddy is mafia with him. So instead of going against HF tomorrow, I'll go against froggy noddy.

By the way, if we have a vigi (which I don't think so), froggynoddy is an okay target.
I'm adorable.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 21:22 GMT
#2944
I think santa should check his list twice on vivax. I think their is probably a mafia between him and xata. Like plz let them fight all day rusputin dont break that shit up.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 14 2014 21:23 GMT
#2945
Chupazi
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 14 2014 21:24 GMT
#2946
On December 15 2014 06:22 sicklucker wrote:
I think santa should check his list twice on vivax. I think their is probably a mafia between him and xata. Like plz let them fight all day rusputin dont break that shit up.

I also think there is scum between vivax and xat
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 21:25 GMT
#2947
On December 15 2014 06:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 06:22 sicklucker wrote:
I think santa should check his list twice on vivax. I think their is probably a mafia between him and xata. Like plz let them fight all day rusputin dont break that shit up.

I also think there is scum between vivax and xat


Why exactly?
I'm adorable.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 21:25 GMT
#2948
Ya like I just dont kill potential roles because im not stupid even if I think they could be mafia were not in lylo we dont have to hit them yet just expose them. Also the way he came out is very nice not really under alot of pressure.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 14 2014 21:28 GMT
#2949
Dang it

If it weren't for Arnold I had this BAMCIS chiste

"But see the problem is Kush was an idiot. He needed to be smacked in the ass by Pete



So we don't have a vig"
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 14 2014 21:28 GMT
#2950
On December 15 2014 06:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 06:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 15 2014 06:22 sicklucker wrote:
I think santa should check his list twice on vivax. I think their is probably a mafia between him and xata. Like plz let them fight all day rusputin dont break that shit up.

I also think there is scum between vivax and xat


Why exactly?

They were both on the wagon on me, xat being the last to unvote me and vivax unvoted me but re-voted once kelsier voted me.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 14 2014 21:30 GMT
#2951
You know Pete had some good weed in that cigar

Like one puff & he can't stop laughing
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 21:31 GMT
#2952
Ya they both looked pretty bad at vote. I did a vote count exercise and I looked at who I didnt like that didnt vote ksc. Only vivax really stood out, but xata was also there.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 21:31 GMT
#2953
On December 15 2014 06:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 06:25 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 15 2014 06:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 15 2014 06:22 sicklucker wrote:
I think santa should check his list twice on vivax. I think their is probably a mafia between him and xata. Like plz let them fight all day rusputin dont break that shit up.

I also think there is scum between vivax and xat


Why exactly?

They were both on the wagon on me, xat being the last to unvote me and vivax unvoted me but re-voted once kelsier voted me.


I was on HF.....with you. Can you even read a votecount?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 14 2014 21:31 GMT
#2954
I've got to get ready for work so feel free to berate my shitty reads while I'm not here, I may not make it back by EoN so here's my list for now.

Vivax, HF, Xat, HTS

my scum reads going into the next day because they were the main proponents of the wagon on me. Vivax and HF mentioned NKs to justify a scumread on me right away, I didn't look deeper to see who else used NK logic but these two said shit right out of the gate. Vivax unvoted me before kelsier put his vote on me, then voted me again after. xat was the last one to take his vote off me.
HTS honestly is a gut read and pretty weak.

I'm not going through the first day/night again so if there's anything in there that makes this list stupid let me know.

Slam SL truffles liancourt top towns for me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 14 2014 21:32 GMT
#2955
On December 15 2014 06:31 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 06:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 15 2014 06:25 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 15 2014 06:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 15 2014 06:22 sicklucker wrote:
I think santa should check his list twice on vivax. I think their is probably a mafia between him and xata. Like plz let them fight all day rusputin dont break that shit up.

I also think there is scum between vivax and xat


Why exactly?

They were both on the wagon on me, xat being the last to unvote me and vivax unvoted me but re-voted once kelsier voted me.


I was on HF.....with you. Can you even read a votecount?

You were eventually
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 14 2014 21:40 GMT
#2956
I don't even see hrs what is this
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 14 2014 21:41 GMT
#2957
Explain your town reads, too, please. If they're supposed to be self-evident, they're not.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 21:44 GMT
#2958
On December 15 2014 06:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
I've got to get ready for work so feel free to berate my shitty reads while I'm not here, I may not make it back by EoN so here's my list for now.

Vivax, HF, Xat, HTS

my scum reads going into the next day because they were the main proponents of the wagon on me. Vivax and HF mentioned NKs to justify a scumread on me right away, I didn't look deeper to see who else used NK logic but these two said shit right out of the gate. Vivax unvoted me before kelsier put his vote on me, then voted me again after. xat was the last one to take his vote off me.
HTS honestly is a gut read and pretty weak.

I'm not going through the first day/night again so if there's anything in there that makes this list stupid let me know.

Slam SL truffles liancourt top towns for me


You were easily sheeping me and I'm not your top town.

Dude.
Duuude.
I'm adorable.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 14 2014 21:45 GMT
#2959
Something is seriously wrong here.

I have two people on the HF wagon as townreads and two others are claimed roles.

...
Retired.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 21:46 GMT
#2960
On December 15 2014 06:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Something is seriously wrong here.

I have two people on the HF wagon as townreads and two others are claimed roles.

...


And they are??
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM805
TKL 278
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 805
ByuN 312
TKL 278
mouzHeroMarine 256
UpATreeSC 69
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18516
Calm 2953
Shuttle 1002
Horang2 450
Dewaltoss 142
Rush 91
Zeus 50
Free 43
sorry 29
Trap 21
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 20
scan(afreeca) 19
PianO 17
Rock 16
Bale 16
Aegong 13
Hm[arnc] 13
Sacsri 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi1286
League of Legends
KnowMe58
Counter-Strike
fl0m4462
pashabiceps954
x6flipin818
Fnx 635
edward30
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu0
Other Games
singsing1955
Grubby1786
Liquid`RaSZi1580
Beastyqt680
C9.Mang0281
crisheroes275
B2W.Neo234
IndyStarCraft 173
420jenkins168
dupreeh158
QueenE106
Trikslyr87
JuggernautJason16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH294
• EnkiAlexander 23
• Hinosc 11
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2804
• WagamamaTV563
League of Legends
• Nemesis3098
• TFBlade687
Other Games
• Shiphtur809
• imaqtpie571
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 5m
INu's Battles
17h 5m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 5m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.