• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:50
CEST 05:50
KST 12:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10110 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 170 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 28 2014 21:37 GMT
#1621
i already did superbia?

the game-related stuff is how he assessed rayn's level of caring this game -> the other game where he was mafia
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 28 2014 21:38 GMT
#1622
Also can you tell me how it's alignment indicative that I'm not going hard core aggro on trying to get votes on you?
Minimal effort.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 28 2014 21:38 GMT
#1623
FOR CHRIST SAKE MARV, WHY WOULD I, AS SCUM, GO AGAINST ONE OF THE MOST AGGRESSIVE AND PERSUASIVE PLAYERS ON THE THREAD? WHY WOULD I TAKE THIS STANCE IF I KNEW DAMDRED WAS GOING TO DIE INSTEAD OF ME?

THAT'S EXACTLY THE POSITION SUPERBIA IS IN. HE IS NOT GETTING LYNCHED, THEREFORE, FUCK HIS SCUNREAD, HE'LL JUST STAND BY AND SEE THE GUY I CALLED OUT BEING LYNCHED.
I'm adorable.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 21:39 GMT
#1624
The problem here is if WoS is town we are kinda fucked because he probably won't be around until the deadline according to what he said earlier.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 21:40 GMT
#1625
On November 29 2014 06:38 GlowingBear wrote:
FOR CHRIST SAKE MARV, WHY WOULD I, AS SCUM, GO AGAINST ONE OF THE MOST AGGRESSIVE AND PERSUASIVE PLAYERS ON THE THREAD? WHY WOULD I TAKE THIS STANCE IF I KNEW DAMDRED WAS GOING TO DIE INSTEAD OF ME?

THAT'S EXACTLY THE POSITION SUPERBIA IS IN. HE IS NOT GETTING LYNCHED, THEREFORE, FUCK HIS SCUNREAD, HE'LL JUST STAND BY AND SEE THE GUY I CALLED OUT BEING LYNCHED.

Maybe to say exactly this? This anger is unwarranted and I don't know if I believe that it is genuine.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
November 28 2014 21:40 GMT
#1626
hows that make us fucked?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 21:41 GMT
#1627
Because he can't defend himself. We have to decide if we want to lynch him or not without being able to question him any further.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 28 2014 21:41 GMT
#1628
On November 29 2014 06:37 marvellosity wrote:
i already did superbia?

the game-related stuff is how he assessed rayn's level of caring this game -> the other game where he was mafia


Oh yeah, I remember reading some of the discussion on this. Did wave give a defense?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 28 2014 21:42 GMT
#1629
Nvm, he didn't.
Minimal effort.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
November 28 2014 21:43 GMT
#1630
Hmmm

Well I'd rather lynch damdred over wos
I had wos on the same bit as palmar although
he does have like 8x the filter
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 28 2014 21:45 GMT
#1631
On November 29 2014 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 06:38 GlowingBear wrote:
FOR CHRIST SAKE MARV, WHY WOULD I, AS SCUM, GO AGAINST ONE OF THE MOST AGGRESSIVE AND PERSUASIVE PLAYERS ON THE THREAD? WHY WOULD I TAKE THIS STANCE IF I KNEW DAMDRED WAS GOING TO DIE INSTEAD OF ME?

THAT'S EXACTLY THE POSITION SUPERBIA IS IN. HE IS NOT GETTING LYNCHED, THEREFORE, FUCK HIS SCUNREAD, HE'LL JUST STAND BY AND SEE THE GUY I CALLED OUT BEING LYNCHED.

Maybe to say exactly this? This anger is unwarranted and I don't know if I believe that it is genuine.


Lol.
Gg.

You won't listen to me.
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 28 2014 21:45 GMT
#1632
I don't know if i exactly want to lynch wave when he isn't here based on him refusing to answer rayn because that's happened in this game before.

To someone looking into the ffl2 game if you just read rayns filter i assume it doesn't look that bad, it's only if you were in the game do you realise how little he cared.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 21:47 GMT
#1633
On November 29 2014 06:45 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:38 GlowingBear wrote:
FOR CHRIST SAKE MARV, WHY WOULD I, AS SCUM, GO AGAINST ONE OF THE MOST AGGRESSIVE AND PERSUASIVE PLAYERS ON THE THREAD? WHY WOULD I TAKE THIS STANCE IF I KNEW DAMDRED WAS GOING TO DIE INSTEAD OF ME?

THAT'S EXACTLY THE POSITION SUPERBIA IS IN. HE IS NOT GETTING LYNCHED, THEREFORE, FUCK HIS SCUNREAD, HE'LL JUST STAND BY AND SEE THE GUY I CALLED OUT BEING LYNCHED.

Maybe to say exactly this? This anger is unwarranted and I don't know if I believe that it is genuine.


Lol.
Gg.

You won't listen to me.

I will listen if you present me a reasonable argument. WIFOM about what you would or would not do as scum alone is not gonna cut it and like Superbia I don't think that damdred and you could not both be scum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 28 2014 21:47 GMT
#1634
On November 29 2014 06:45 Holyflare wrote:
I don't know if i exactly want to lynch wave when he isn't here based on him refusing to answer rayn because that's happened in this game before.

To someone looking into the ffl2 game if you just read rayns filter i assume it doesn't look that bad, it's only if you were in the game do you realise how little he cared.

not true, i literally replaced into that game n1 and my comment on rayn was "your filter looks terrible"
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 28 2014 21:47 GMT
#1635
I'm also not sure a mafia wave vs a town rayn goes into that game (thinking rayn is town in it) and trying to show how little "mafia" rayn cares in this game compared to that one.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 28 2014 21:48 GMT
#1636
On November 29 2014 06:47 Holyflare wrote:
I'm also not sure a mafia wave vs a town rayn goes into that game (thinking rayn is town in it) and trying to show how little "mafia" rayn cares in this game compared to that one.

that's a somewhat better point.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 21:48 GMT
#1637
On November 29 2014 06:47 Holyflare wrote:
I'm also not sure a mafia wave vs a town rayn goes into that game (thinking rayn is town in it) and trying to show how little "mafia" rayn cares in this game compared to that one.

Why? That sounds pretty logical to me.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 28 2014 21:49 GMT
#1638
On November 29 2014 04:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 04:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
JAT and Wave get massive angry points.

I am moving to a new apartment on Monday. I have lived at my friends place for the last week. There are at least three people around me all the time i am not sleeping or at work. Every single day i have found time to play this game (or last two days) -- at every single break i have at work, and every single night when it's possible. I just drove 450km to pack my stuff ready for Sunday when i am driving back. Yeah i think i should be doing the packing right now so i can actually do it in time. But hey, here i am again. And then pretty much the first thing i find out some idiot has nerve to call me scum for "lurking".

No, this is not a defense. This is because i am pissed off. Especially coming from two guys who have wasted at least 24h of this day into saying ONLY useless shit.

I have zero sympathy for you.
If you don't have time to play the game, don't play.


I find this post kind of hard to believe, since wave was the one who invoked sympathy in others just the day before. Surely he would be more understanding if he was in a similar position just barely a day ago (i.e. if you don't (have time) to play the game, don't play).

That being said, I'm also not really comfortable with lynching wave at the moment, as I would like to hear him give a defense.
Minimal effort.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 28 2014 21:50 GMT
#1639
On November 29 2014 06:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 06:45 Holyflare wrote:
I don't know if i exactly want to lynch wave when he isn't here based on him refusing to answer rayn because that's happened in this game before.

To someone looking into the ffl2 game if you just read rayns filter i assume it doesn't look that bad, it's only if you were in the game do you realise how little he cared.

not true, i literally replaced into that game n1 and my comment on rayn was "your filter looks terrible"


Yes but you were in that game and cared about looking at filters. Wave was just thrown a comparison and quickly skimmed over it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 21:51 GMT
#1640
On November 29 2014 06:50 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 06:47 marvellosity wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:45 Holyflare wrote:
I don't know if i exactly want to lynch wave when he isn't here based on him refusing to answer rayn because that's happened in this game before.

To someone looking into the ffl2 game if you just read rayns filter i assume it doesn't look that bad, it's only if you were in the game do you realise how little he cared.

not true, i literally replaced into that game n1 and my comment on rayn was "your filter looks terrible"


Yes but you were in that game and cared about looking at filters. Wave was just thrown a comparison and quickly skimmed over it.

Hah, cared about filters. We seem to remember a different game.
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings118
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 247
NeuroSwarm 180
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 162
hero 49
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1135
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Counter-Strike
taco 462
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King188
hungrybox114
Other Games
summit1g9181
Maynarde209
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick418
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 11
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 144
• practicex 12
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo981
• Rush732
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 10m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 10m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.