• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:20
CEST 02:20
KST 09:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10335 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 170 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 28 2014 21:13 GMT
#1581
Gb why did you say earlier you have a hard time reading me when last post game i was in you said my meta was blown wide open and i was am easy read now?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 28 2014 21:15 GMT
#1582
On November 29 2014 06:13 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 06:12 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:09 marvellosity wrote:
yeah his posts to you there rayn do feel quite similar to how he was talking to me about my vote on him earlier.

GB, am I still mafia?


You could be but I'm not willing to try to lunch you today because my case was universally read as bad and I could be wrong, and also I'm not one to lynch the biggest filter day one, regardless how scummy he looks, because we can deal with the information he has brought on day2

not a very good answer


I don't care what you think of my answer, marv. I'll post my thoughts however they come to me and you evaluate that at your own will. If you think I'm scum then fucking lynch me, see me flipping green, and try to understand what happened.
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 28 2014 21:15 GMT
#1583
On November 29 2014 06:12 marvellosity wrote:
HF - what do you think of rayn's stuff on WoS?


I have an odd feeling about wos and I'd need rayn to spell it out for me really because i haven't been paying too much attention to that affair
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 28 2014 21:16 GMT
#1584
On November 29 2014 06:13 Holyflare wrote:
Gb why did you say earlier you have a hard time reading me when last post game i was in you said my meta was blown wide open and i was am easy read now?


Because you haven't done your tell yet. The tell I think I could be right
I'm adorable.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 21:16 GMT
#1585
On November 29 2014 06:12 marvellosity wrote:
HF - what do you think of rayn's stuff on WoS?

Could you explain that stuff to me in a nonrainy way? I don't really understand the post and where the quotes are from.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 28 2014 21:16 GMT
#1586
On November 29 2014 06:15 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 06:12 marvellosity wrote:
HF - what do you think of rayn's stuff on WoS?


I have an odd feeling about wos and I'd need rayn to spell it out for me really because i haven't been paying too much attention to that affair

well the thing is I think he did spell it out, but I'll summarise what i see as the two main points:

1) Wave contended that rayn was less caring in this game than in FFL when he was mafia, rayn pointed out he clearly gave no shits that game and clearly gives more shits this game

2) Wave did this dismissive "you're voting me for shit reasons, you won't be voting me at some point later" thing to rayn as mafia in the game that rayn showed

pls look/think

goes to anyone actually.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 28 2014 21:17 GMT
#1587
On November 29 2014 06:13 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 06:10 Superbia wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:04 GlowingBear wrote:
Rayn you're also wasting your vote on WoS.
Palmar is palmar

Superbia reads me as scum but he is doing nothing to get me killed and he is not caring to identify damdreds alignment, when he scumread me for doing a weak push on Elvis, the slot that is getting lynched right now. He should be trying to lynch me or at least defend damdred if he thinks I'm scum.

He is wasting his vote voting on me. He is the best lunch target for today.


Why the fuck would I ever defend DamD? Also I scumread you mainly because your reads and pushes were weak as shit. And the Elvis read was illogical on top of that. The fact that your push on damd was so weak and the fact that your vote never ended on him actually makes it very possible that you two are scum together.


You're assuming I've pointed out a partner when there was noone on him. Most stupid idea on day1.

You're now just defending yourself.

I bet you're scum.


YOU are the one bringing up logic that you can only be scum if damd's slot is town, which is absolutely fucking ridiculous.
Minimal effort.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 28 2014 21:17 GMT
#1588
i.e.

in 1) wave can't possibly believe that (is the contention)

and for 2) he did the same to me this game

that's the idea
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 28 2014 21:18 GMT
#1589
On November 29 2014 06:15 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 06:13 marvellosity wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:12 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:09 marvellosity wrote:
yeah his posts to you there rayn do feel quite similar to how he was talking to me about my vote on him earlier.

GB, am I still mafia?


You could be but I'm not willing to try to lunch you today because my case was universally read as bad and I could be wrong, and also I'm not one to lynch the biggest filter day one, regardless how scummy he looks, because we can deal with the information he has brought on day2

not a very good answer


I don't care what you think of my answer, marv. I'll post my thoughts however they come to me and you evaluate that at your own will. If you think I'm scum then fucking lynch me, see me flipping green, and try to understand what happened.

well i'd understand you made a shit read on me and i lynched you for it, that's what i'd understand dear.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 28 2014 21:19 GMT
#1590
Anyway, my boss is calling me out for using the phone too much, I'll be back in one hour.

Lynch Superbia. Read what I said about him.

Calls me scum for weak push on Elvis --> makes a forced read on me --> calls me scum throghout the whole day1 without even considering other option, not caring for any other interaction --> doesn't try to lynch me, neither to defend the slot I called out.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 28 2014 21:20 GMT
#1591
On November 29 2014 06:18 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 06:15 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:13 marvellosity wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:12 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:09 marvellosity wrote:
yeah his posts to you there rayn do feel quite similar to how he was talking to me about my vote on him earlier.

GB, am I still mafia?


You could be but I'm not willing to try to lunch you today because my case was universally read as bad and I could be wrong, and also I'm not one to lynch the biggest filter day one, regardless how scummy he looks, because we can deal with the information he has brought on day2

not a very good answer


I don't care what you think of my answer, marv. I'll post my thoughts however they come to me and you evaluate that at your own will. If you think I'm scum then fucking lynch me, see me flipping green, and try to understand what happened.

well i'd understand you made a shit read on me and i lynched you for it, that's what i'd understand dear.


You'll have information of people who joined the wagon and from my scumreads as genuine.
Brb
I'm adorable.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 28 2014 21:20 GMT
#1592
Make a forced read on you? You fucking called out my case as coming from a genuine point of view!

On November 28 2014 08:44 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2014 08:42 Superbia wrote:
On November 28 2014 08:39 GlowingBear wrote:
Do I really have to answer Superbia's big post? Because I'm kinda bored with it.


Am I scum?


Probably not. You're wrong on your read but I find your stream of thought genuine this time.

Minimal effort.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 21:20 GMT
#1593
On November 29 2014 06:17 marvellosity wrote:
i.e.

in 1) wave can't possibly believe that (is the contention)

and for 2) he did the same to me this game

that's the idea

1) Is a good point. It is MY point btw.
2) I don't know if you can compare how he threats you and rayn. Hmm.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
November 28 2014 21:21 GMT
#1594
I didnt' think that wave's interaction with rayn was terribly similar to his interaction with you marv.

Like with you he literally was like "i dont' care if ur voting me, you'll move"
with rayn it was "lol rayn's a rabid dog I can't change his vote so i wont pretend to try. He'll move on or he wont"

Or in other words, his arguments wer "Marv is too good to keep voting me" (bad argument obv) and "rayn is too bad for me to try to convince him to move"
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
November 28 2014 21:21 GMT
#1595
Day 1 Votecount:


GlowingBear (1) : Superbia, marvellosity, HolyFlare

Holyflare (1) : WaveofShadow, justanothertownie

geript (0) : Damdred(elvis' vote), GlowingBear

Superbia (2) : geript, GlowingBear, ObiWanShinobi, GlowingBear

ObiWanShinobi (0) : Elvis!, geript

Damdred (6) : [UoN]Sentinel, [UoN]Sentinel, geript, Sn0_Man, marvellosity, HolyFlare, justanothertownie

Justanothertownie (0) : HolyFlare, [UoN]Sentinel, raynpelikoneet, HolyFlare

WaveofShadow (1) : geript, marvellosity, geript, geript, HolyFlare, raynpelikoneet

Sn0_Man (1) : Superbia, geript, geript, Palmar

Palmar (0): marvellosity, raynpelikoneet, Sn0_Man

marvellosity (0): GlowingBear

[UoN]Sentinel (1): Damdred

Currently Damdred is set to be lynched with 6 votes! Remember, voting is mandatory!
Next Deadline in !
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 21:21 GMT
#1596
On November 29 2014 06:20 Superbia wrote:
Make a forced read on you? You fucking called out my case as coming from a genuine point of view!

Show nested quote +
On November 28 2014 08:44 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 28 2014 08:42 Superbia wrote:
On November 28 2014 08:39 GlowingBear wrote:
Do I really have to answer Superbia's big post? Because I'm kinda bored with it.


Am I scum?


Probably not. You're wrong on your read but I find your stream of thought genuine this time.


Good point.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 28 2014 21:22 GMT
#1597
yes, but it's the general dismissiveness of it. i dno.

i do wonder if wave would go on about wanting to kill good players if he were mafia though.

arg.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 28 2014 21:22 GMT
#1598
Obi care to explain your scumread on me? Also where you stand in the game at this point in time.
Minimal effort.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 28 2014 21:22 GMT
#1599
On November 29 2014 06:20 Superbia wrote:
Make a forced read on you? You fucking called out my case as coming from a genuine point of view!

Show nested quote +
On November 28 2014 08:44 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 28 2014 08:42 Superbia wrote:
On November 28 2014 08:39 GlowingBear wrote:
Do I really have to answer Superbia's big post? Because I'm kinda bored with it.


Am I scum?


Probably not. You're wrong on your read but I find your stream of thought genuine this time.


lol UH OH GB
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 21:23 GMT
#1600
On November 29 2014 06:21 Sn0_Man wrote:
I didnt' think that wave's interaction with rayn was terribly similar to his interaction with you marv.

Like with you he literally was like "i dont' care if ur voting me, you'll move"
with rayn it was "lol rayn's a rabid dog I can't change his vote so i wont pretend to try. He'll move on or he wont"

Or in other words, his arguments wer "Marv is too good to keep voting me" (bad argument obv) and "rayn is too bad for me to try to convince him to move"

Nah. His argument was "marv will do shennanigans in the end instead of lynching me" as far as I understood it.
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings36
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta32
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
19:00
Jungsu & Hasu #1
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 141
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11014
Artosis 839
White-Ra 131
Dota 2
monkeys_forever771
League of Legends
Doublelift6441
JimRising 634
Counter-Strike
fl0m17690
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox859
AZ_Axe163
Other Games
summit1g9001
KnowMe244
Maynarde187
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1064
BasetradeTV178
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 40m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.