• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:41
CEST 06:41
KST 13:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11224 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 84

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 170 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 22:18 GMT
#1661
On November 29 2014 07:16 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 07:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 07:14 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 29 2014 07:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 07:08 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:38 GlowingBear wrote:
FOR CHRIST SAKE MARV, WHY WOULD I, AS SCUM, GO AGAINST ONE OF THE MOST AGGRESSIVE AND PERSUASIVE PLAYERS ON THE THREAD? WHY WOULD I TAKE THIS STANCE IF I KNEW DAMDRED WAS GOING TO DIE INSTEAD OF ME?

THAT'S EXACTLY THE POSITION SUPERBIA IS IN. HE IS NOT GETTING LYNCHED, THEREFORE, FUCK HIS SCUNREAD, HE'LL JUST STAND BY AND SEE THE GUY I CALLED OUT BEING LYNCHED.

Maybe to say exactly this? This anger is unwarranted and I don't know if I believe that it is genuine.


Lol.
Gg.

You won't listen to me.

I will listen if you present me a reasonable argument. WIFOM about what you would or would not do as scum alone is not gonna cut it and like Superbia I don't think that damdred and you could not both be scum.


I've repeated two times why Superbia is scum and you're focusing on the first hard defense I've made myself. This is you not listening to me

I focused on the post that I quoted and we both were talking about. To me it seems like your whole argument is that superbia is fine with lynching damdred or you. I don't see why he could not have scumreads on both of you since I personally kinda do.


This is not what I'm saying.
I'm saying he isn't trying to lynch me and he is okay that someone he obviously townread is going to be lynched.
He only got back to talking now that I'm pointing him out.

When did superbia say he townreads damdred?


He said my push on Elvis was weak, which means he was townreading Elvis and scumreading me. That's what he did.

No, it doesn't mean that at all.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
November 28 2014 22:19 GMT
#1662
I'm out to meet a fried for dinner and games be back late tonight.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 28 2014 22:20 GMT
#1663
Mislynch damdred then.
Or me.

I don't fucking care anymore.
I'm adorable.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 28 2014 22:21 GMT
#1664
I'm here but don't have much to add at this stage, we gotta go ahead with Damdred.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 22:21 GMT
#1665
On November 29 2014 07:21 marvellosity wrote:
I'm here but don't have much to add at this stage, we gotta go ahead with Damdred.

I was about to call you out. Somehow everyone seems to be gone and it is really scaring me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 28 2014 22:22 GMT
#1666
On November 29 2014 07:20 GlowingBear wrote:
Mislynch damdred then.
Or me.

I don't fucking care anymore.

you're not upholding your signature very well, twinkletoes.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 28 2014 22:23 GMT
#1667
On November 29 2014 07:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 07:21 marvellosity wrote:
I'm here but don't have much to add at this stage, we gotta go ahead with Damdred.

I was about to call you out. Somehow everyone seems to be gone and it is really scaring me.

part of it was that i was showering/shaving etc. but mostly what i said :p

can't really let martrying like that stick.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 28 2014 22:23 GMT
#1668
On November 29 2014 07:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 07:21 marvellosity wrote:
I'm here but don't have much to add at this stage, we gotta go ahead with Damdred.

I was about to call you out. Somehow everyone seems to be gone and it is really scaring me.


Honestly I don't feel like I have that much more to add. I'm fine with either GB or damd, with a preference towards GB. Most people seem to have made up their mind about GB, so I guess it'll have to be damd.
Minimal effort.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 28 2014 22:24 GMT
#1669
does GB rage in his mafia games?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 22:24 GMT
#1670
On November 29 2014 07:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 07:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 07:21 marvellosity wrote:
I'm here but don't have much to add at this stage, we gotta go ahead with Damdred.

I was about to call you out. Somehow everyone seems to be gone and it is really scaring me.

can't really let martrying like that stick.

True. Still weird that noone is doing anything besides GB sobbing in his corner.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 28 2014 22:25 GMT
#1671
people always say it's weird when there's a lull near EOD. I've seen if often enough that i don't find it very weird.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 22:25 GMT
#1672
On November 29 2014 07:24 marvellosity wrote:
does GB rage in his mafia games?

I don't remember him doing so in fanfic. He was just coasting not doing much.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
November 28 2014 22:25 GMT
#1673
On November 29 2014 07:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 07:23 marvellosity wrote:
On November 29 2014 07:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 07:21 marvellosity wrote:
I'm here but don't have much to add at this stage, we gotta go ahead with Damdred.

I was about to call you out. Somehow everyone seems to be gone and it is really scaring me.

can't really let martrying like that stick.

True. Still weird that noone is doing anything besides GB sobbing in his corner.

wat u want from me
i'm getting my lynch
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 28 2014 22:25 GMT
#1674
GB can you explain why damd is a misslynch as well? I think this has been asked before but I don't remember seeing an answer.
Minimal effort.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 22:26 GMT
#1675
On November 29 2014 07:25 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 07:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 07:23 marvellosity wrote:
On November 29 2014 07:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 07:21 marvellosity wrote:
I'm here but don't have much to add at this stage, we gotta go ahead with Damdred.

I was about to call you out. Somehow everyone seems to be gone and it is really scaring me.

can't really let martrying like that stick.

True. Still weird that noone is doing anything besides GB sobbing in his corner.

wat u want from me
i'm getting my lynch

"your lynch"
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 22:26 GMT
#1676
On November 29 2014 07:25 Superbia wrote:
GB can you explain why damd is a misslynch as well? I think this has been asked before but I don't remember seeing an answer.

Because he feels damdred is town :/
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 28 2014 22:27 GMT
#1677
On November 29 2014 07:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 07:25 Superbia wrote:
GB can you explain why damd is a misslynch as well? I think this has been asked before but I don't remember seeing an answer.

Because he feels damdred is town :/


Yeah well no shit, but how did he get there.
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 28 2014 22:27 GMT
#1678
Why can't you just vote for wave, marv?
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 22:27 GMT
#1679
On November 29 2014 07:27 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 07:26 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 07:25 Superbia wrote:
GB can you explain why damd is a misslynch as well? I think this has been asked before but I don't remember seeing an answer.

Because he feels damdred is town :/


Yeah well no shit, but how did he get there.

That was his explanation.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 28 2014 22:28 GMT
#1680
On November 29 2014 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 07:27 Superbia wrote:
On November 29 2014 07:26 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 07:25 Superbia wrote:
GB can you explain why damd is a misslynch as well? I think this has been asked before but I don't remember seeing an answer.

Because he feels damdred is town :/


Yeah well no shit, but how did he get there.

That was his explanation.


I hate how that is actually sort of townie. I don't even want to think that.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings130
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
NeuroSwarm 176
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 177
hero 111
sorry 47
Mind 29
Bale 20
Terrorterran 18
ZergMaN 12
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever939
League of Legends
JimRising 717
Counter-Strike
taco 442
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King144
Other Games
summit1g9903
Maynarde201
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick514
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH242
• Hupsaiya 131
• practicex 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota289
League of Legends
• Rush1268
• Stunt270
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 19m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.