• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:41
CEST 06:41
KST 13:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11166 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 83

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 170 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 28 2014 21:51 GMT
#1641
Well i don't particularly want to speak for wave but i don't really want to lynch him today.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 28 2014 21:52 GMT
#1642
Not based on that vs other people at least
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 21:52 GMT
#1643
On November 29 2014 06:51 Holyflare wrote:
Well i don't particularly want to speak for wave but i don't really want to lynch him today.

So who do you want to lynch then? And don't say me because that is never going to happen.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 28 2014 21:52 GMT
#1644
On November 29 2014 06:45 Holyflare wrote:
I don't know if i exactly want to lynch wave when he isn't here based on him refusing to answer rayn because that's happened in this game before.

To someone looking into the ffl2 game if you just read rayns filter i assume it doesn't look that bad, it's only if you were in the game do you realise how little he cared.

Then why does he not take account my towngames?
I pointed out a towngame i did not care.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 28 2014 21:53 GMT
#1645
I'm pretty sure at least one of damdred and gb are mafia. Something fishy is going on about their reads of each other.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 28 2014 21:53 GMT
#1646
On November 29 2014 06:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 06:45 Holyflare wrote:
I don't know if i exactly want to lynch wave when he isn't here based on him refusing to answer rayn because that's happened in this game before.

To someone looking into the ffl2 game if you just read rayns filter i assume it doesn't look that bad, it's only if you were in the game do you realise how little he cared.

Then why does he not take account my towngames?
I pointed out a towngame i did not care.


He was just told to look at one game?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 28 2014 21:55 GMT
#1647
Has anyone played with damd before? What was that defense about? He just rolled over and did nothing.
Minimal effort.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
November 28 2014 22:00 GMT
#1648
Day 1 Votecount:


GlowingBear (1) : Superbia, marvellosity, HolyFlare

Holyflare (1) : WaveofShadow, justanothertownie

geript (0) : Damdred(elvis' vote), GlowingBear

Superbia (2) : geript, GlowingBear, ObiWanShinobi, GlowingBear

ObiWanShinobi (0) : Elvis!, geript

Damdred (6) : [UoN]Sentinel, [UoN]Sentinel, geript, Sn0_Man, marvellosity, HolyFlare, justanothertownie

Justanothertownie (0) : HolyFlare, [UoN]Sentinel, raynpelikoneet, HolyFlare

WaveofShadow (1) : geript, marvellosity, geript, geript, HolyFlare, raynpelikoneet

Sn0_Man (1) : Superbia, geript, geript, Palmar

Palmar (0): marvellosity, raynpelikoneet, Sn0_Man

marvellosity (0): GlowingBear

[UoN]Sentinel (1): Damdred

Currently Damdred is set to be lynched with 6 votes! Remember, voting is mandatory!
Next Deadline in !
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
November 28 2014 22:00 GMT
#1649
On November 29 2014 06:55 Superbia wrote:
Has anyone played with damd before? What was that defense about? He just rolled over and did nothing.

A number of times. I don't know quite what I expected but that's out of character for any alignment afaik.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 28 2014 22:04 GMT
#1650
On November 29 2014 06:53 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 06:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:45 Holyflare wrote:
I don't know if i exactly want to lynch wave when he isn't here based on him refusing to answer rayn because that's happened in this game before.

To someone looking into the ffl2 game if you just read rayns filter i assume it doesn't look that bad, it's only if you were in the game do you realise how little he cared.

Then why does he not take account my towngames?
I pointed out a towngame i did not care.


He was just told to look at one game?

Ehhh... that's not how you meta and you know it.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 28 2014 22:05 GMT
#1651
He wasn't pointed out to look at anything. He did it himself.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 22:06 GMT
#1652
On November 29 2014 07:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He wasn't pointed out to look at anything. He did it himself.

That's not true. I pointed towards that game multiple times.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 28 2014 22:08 GMT
#1653
On November 29 2014 06:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 06:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:38 GlowingBear wrote:
FOR CHRIST SAKE MARV, WHY WOULD I, AS SCUM, GO AGAINST ONE OF THE MOST AGGRESSIVE AND PERSUASIVE PLAYERS ON THE THREAD? WHY WOULD I TAKE THIS STANCE IF I KNEW DAMDRED WAS GOING TO DIE INSTEAD OF ME?

THAT'S EXACTLY THE POSITION SUPERBIA IS IN. HE IS NOT GETTING LYNCHED, THEREFORE, FUCK HIS SCUNREAD, HE'LL JUST STAND BY AND SEE THE GUY I CALLED OUT BEING LYNCHED.

Maybe to say exactly this? This anger is unwarranted and I don't know if I believe that it is genuine.


Lol.
Gg.

You won't listen to me.

I will listen if you present me a reasonable argument. WIFOM about what you would or would not do as scum alone is not gonna cut it and like Superbia I don't think that damdred and you could not both be scum.


I've repeated two times why Superbia is scum and you're focusing on the first hard defense I've made myself. This is you not listening to me
I'm adorable.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 22:12 GMT
#1654
On November 29 2014 07:08 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 06:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:38 GlowingBear wrote:
FOR CHRIST SAKE MARV, WHY WOULD I, AS SCUM, GO AGAINST ONE OF THE MOST AGGRESSIVE AND PERSUASIVE PLAYERS ON THE THREAD? WHY WOULD I TAKE THIS STANCE IF I KNEW DAMDRED WAS GOING TO DIE INSTEAD OF ME?

THAT'S EXACTLY THE POSITION SUPERBIA IS IN. HE IS NOT GETTING LYNCHED, THEREFORE, FUCK HIS SCUNREAD, HE'LL JUST STAND BY AND SEE THE GUY I CALLED OUT BEING LYNCHED.

Maybe to say exactly this? This anger is unwarranted and I don't know if I believe that it is genuine.


Lol.
Gg.

You won't listen to me.

I will listen if you present me a reasonable argument. WIFOM about what you would or would not do as scum alone is not gonna cut it and like Superbia I don't think that damdred and you could not both be scum.


I've repeated two times why Superbia is scum and you're focusing on the first hard defense I've made myself. This is you not listening to me

I focused on the post that I quoted and we both were talking about. To me it seems like your whole argument is that superbia is fine with lynching damdred or you. I don't see why he could not have scumreads on both of you since I personally kinda do.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 28 2014 22:13 GMT
#1655
I kinda think I still want to lynch GB the most at this point. Damd looks pretty scummy but I don't know. I'd be up for a lynch on him as well, I just prefer to go after my original read. GB's all-caps defense thing also looked kind of fake to me. Sentinel has been fucking quiet and rather scummy but I generally hate going after lurkers.

Can everyone who hasn't done so yet read my case on GB (page 2 in my filter) and decide what they think? I think it's the best lynch at the moment.
Minimal effort.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 28 2014 22:14 GMT
#1656
On November 29 2014 07:12 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 07:08 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:38 GlowingBear wrote:
FOR CHRIST SAKE MARV, WHY WOULD I, AS SCUM, GO AGAINST ONE OF THE MOST AGGRESSIVE AND PERSUASIVE PLAYERS ON THE THREAD? WHY WOULD I TAKE THIS STANCE IF I KNEW DAMDRED WAS GOING TO DIE INSTEAD OF ME?

THAT'S EXACTLY THE POSITION SUPERBIA IS IN. HE IS NOT GETTING LYNCHED, THEREFORE, FUCK HIS SCUNREAD, HE'LL JUST STAND BY AND SEE THE GUY I CALLED OUT BEING LYNCHED.

Maybe to say exactly this? This anger is unwarranted and I don't know if I believe that it is genuine.


Lol.
Gg.

You won't listen to me.

I will listen if you present me a reasonable argument. WIFOM about what you would or would not do as scum alone is not gonna cut it and like Superbia I don't think that damdred and you could not both be scum.


I've repeated two times why Superbia is scum and you're focusing on the first hard defense I've made myself. This is you not listening to me

I focused on the post that I quoted and we both were talking about. To me it seems like your whole argument is that superbia is fine with lynching damdred or you. I don't see why he could not have scumreads on both of you since I personally kinda do.


This is not what I'm saying.
I'm saying he isn't trying to lynch me and he is okay that someone he obviously townread is going to be lynched.
He only got back to talking now that I'm pointing him out.
I'm adorable.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 22:16 GMT
#1657
On November 29 2014 07:14 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 07:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 07:08 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:38 GlowingBear wrote:
FOR CHRIST SAKE MARV, WHY WOULD I, AS SCUM, GO AGAINST ONE OF THE MOST AGGRESSIVE AND PERSUASIVE PLAYERS ON THE THREAD? WHY WOULD I TAKE THIS STANCE IF I KNEW DAMDRED WAS GOING TO DIE INSTEAD OF ME?

THAT'S EXACTLY THE POSITION SUPERBIA IS IN. HE IS NOT GETTING LYNCHED, THEREFORE, FUCK HIS SCUNREAD, HE'LL JUST STAND BY AND SEE THE GUY I CALLED OUT BEING LYNCHED.

Maybe to say exactly this? This anger is unwarranted and I don't know if I believe that it is genuine.


Lol.
Gg.

You won't listen to me.

I will listen if you present me a reasonable argument. WIFOM about what you would or would not do as scum alone is not gonna cut it and like Superbia I don't think that damdred and you could not both be scum.


I've repeated two times why Superbia is scum and you're focusing on the first hard defense I've made myself. This is you not listening to me

I focused on the post that I quoted and we both were talking about. To me it seems like your whole argument is that superbia is fine with lynching damdred or you. I don't see why he could not have scumreads on both of you since I personally kinda do.


This is not what I'm saying.
I'm saying he isn't trying to lynch me and he is okay that someone he obviously townread is going to be lynched.
He only got back to talking now that I'm pointing him out.

When did superbia say he townreads damdred?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 28 2014 22:16 GMT
#1658
Lol people, just look at the vote count.

3, 4 votes spreader and a huge wagon with only one person against if. You really believe that damdred isn't going to flip town? Lol
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 28 2014 22:16 GMT
#1659
On November 29 2014 07:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 07:14 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 29 2014 07:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 07:08 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 29 2014 06:38 GlowingBear wrote:
FOR CHRIST SAKE MARV, WHY WOULD I, AS SCUM, GO AGAINST ONE OF THE MOST AGGRESSIVE AND PERSUASIVE PLAYERS ON THE THREAD? WHY WOULD I TAKE THIS STANCE IF I KNEW DAMDRED WAS GOING TO DIE INSTEAD OF ME?

THAT'S EXACTLY THE POSITION SUPERBIA IS IN. HE IS NOT GETTING LYNCHED, THEREFORE, FUCK HIS SCUNREAD, HE'LL JUST STAND BY AND SEE THE GUY I CALLED OUT BEING LYNCHED.

Maybe to say exactly this? This anger is unwarranted and I don't know if I believe that it is genuine.


Lol.
Gg.

You won't listen to me.

I will listen if you present me a reasonable argument. WIFOM about what you would or would not do as scum alone is not gonna cut it and like Superbia I don't think that damdred and you could not both be scum.


I've repeated two times why Superbia is scum and you're focusing on the first hard defense I've made myself. This is you not listening to me

I focused on the post that I quoted and we both were talking about. To me it seems like your whole argument is that superbia is fine with lynching damdred or you. I don't see why he could not have scumreads on both of you since I personally kinda do.


This is not what I'm saying.
I'm saying he isn't trying to lynch me and he is okay that someone he obviously townread is going to be lynched.
He only got back to talking now that I'm pointing him out.

When did superbia say he townreads damdred?


He said my push on Elvis was weak, which means he was townreading Elvis and scumreading me. That's what he did.
I'm adorable.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
November 28 2014 22:17 GMT
#1660
On November 29 2014 07:16 GlowingBear wrote:
Lol people, just look at the vote count.

3, 4 votes spreader and a huge wagon with only one person against if. You really believe that damdred isn't going to flip town? Lol

Didn't you say something similar about batsnacks last time?
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings130
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
NeuroSwarm 176
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 177
hero 111
sorry 47
Mind 29
Bale 20
Terrorterran 18
ZergMaN 12
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever939
League of Legends
JimRising 717
Counter-Strike
taco 442
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King144
Other Games
summit1g9903
Maynarde201
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick514
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH242
• Hupsaiya 131
• practicex 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota289
League of Legends
• Rush1268
• Stunt270
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 19m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.