• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:55
CEST 09:55
KST 16:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8162 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 168 169 170 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 24 2014 18:00 GMT
#21
On November 25 2014 02:58 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2014 02:36 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 25 2014 02:32 marvellosity wrote:
when it's full I imagine.


That makes sense.

I want to play but I probably won't because I signed in on Hapa's game


Game will indeed start as soon as the slots are filled


Meh, I'm not risking signing in then.
:/ boring, because I like the players rooster so far
I'm adorable.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 24 2014 18:06 GMT
#22
On November 25 2014 02:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Trying to get one of jat/hf/marv lynched seems like way too much effort, and being on a scum team against that is also more effort than I think I want to give.


Join and fight with me you coward.
Retired.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
November 24 2014 18:07 GMT
#23
/obs
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 24 2014 18:14 GMT
#24
/obs
I'm adorable.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
November 24 2014 18:27 GMT
#25
I'll /in but
if we could avoid starting on a weekend this time that would be great
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
November 24 2014 18:30 GMT
#26
I'll see if that can be arranged :D
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 24 2014 18:30 GMT
#27
Wave.
You cannot get me all excited to play mafia and then leave. Get back here and /in right now. I command you.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 24 2014 18:32 GMT
#28
Yeah, come on wave - we will just roll scum and own them again. Saving mislynching Obi for LYLO of course ^_^
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 24 2014 18:34 GMT
#29
On November 25 2014 03:32 justanothertownie wrote:
Yeah, come on wave - we will just roll scum and own them again. Saving mislynching Obi for LYLO of course ^_^


Not this time, son. I know your bag of tricks.

I'm watching you.
Retired.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 24 2014 18:43 GMT
#30
On November 25 2014 03:00 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2014 02:58 ShiaoPi wrote:
On November 25 2014 02:36 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 25 2014 02:32 marvellosity wrote:
when it's full I imagine.


That makes sense.

I want to play but I probably won't because I signed in on Hapa's game


Game will indeed start as soon as the slots are filled


Meh, I'm not risking signing in then.
:/ boring, because I like the players rooster so far

Chicken.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 24 2014 18:45 GMT
#31
You do that. But I guess I lied - it would be nice if Wave played but I don't have the time and nerve to play scum :/
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 24 2014 18:50 GMT
#32
Am very disappoint.

You're taking all the fun/satisfaction out of me catching you.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 24 2014 19:00 GMT
#33
I may not be able to play on heavyweight III level but you catching me? Hah, scrub.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 24 2014 19:03 GMT
#34
THAT'S IT. PUT UP YA DUKES.
Retired.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 24 2014 19:07 GMT
#35
On November 25 2014 03:43 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2014 03:00 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 25 2014 02:58 ShiaoPi wrote:
On November 25 2014 02:36 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 25 2014 02:32 marvellosity wrote:
when it's full I imagine.


That makes sense.

I want to play but I probably won't because I signed in on Hapa's game


Game will indeed start as soon as the slots are filled


Meh, I'm not risking signing in then.
:/ boring, because I like the players rooster so far

Chicken.


"At least I have chicken"
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-24 19:09:25
November 24 2014 19:09 GMT
#36
On November 25 2014 03:50 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Am very disappoint.

You're taking all the fun/satisfaction out of me catching you.


ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


[image loading]
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 24 2014 19:09 GMT
#37
So frightening. I feel like I am being yelled at by an angry toddler...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 24 2014 19:10 GMT
#38
lol, perfect gif
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 24 2014 19:10 GMT
#39
On November 25 2014 04:09 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2014 03:50 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Am very disappoint.

You're taking all the fun/satisfaction out of me catching you.


ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


[image loading]


oh god hf just made me crack up
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 24 2014 19:13 GMT
#40
My butt hurts.
Retired.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 168 169 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 629
Hyun 52
NotJumperer 39
Killer 34
Bale 33
scan(afreeca) 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto142
League of Legends
JimRising 488
Counter-Strike
ceh9546
edward60
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
summit1g8267
olofmeister739
Coldzera 702
Happy265
Sick157
NeuroSwarm95
ViBE22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Jankos824
• Stunt344
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 5m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.