• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:01
CEST 02:01
KST 09:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9544 users

Student Mafia IV (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 92

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 111 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 03 2014 22:08 GMT
#1821
Rasputin, give me a shout if you want me to change my vote.

##vote batsnacks
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
December 03 2014 22:09 GMT
#1822
Vote Count

Hopeless1der (1): batsnacks
batsnacks (1): Half the Sky

Not Voting (5): Breshke, rsoultin, Meatpudding, Hopeless1der, Oatsmaster

Currently, Hopeless1der is set to be lynched. Day 4 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 03 2014 22:10 GMT
#1823
I changed my mind I want to vote meat.

##unvote
##vote: Meatpudding
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
December 03 2014 22:13 GMT
#1824
Why the change of heart meat?
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
December 03 2014 22:13 GMT
#1825
bats*
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
December 03 2014 22:14 GMT
#1826
Vote Count

batsnacks (1): Half the Sky
Meatpudding (1): batsnacks

Not Voting (5): Breshke, rsoultin, Meatpudding, Hopeless1der, Oatsmaster

Currently, batsnacks is set to be lynched. Day 4 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 03 2014 22:17 GMT
#1827
On December 04 2014 07:08 Half the Sky wrote:
Rasputin, give me a shout if you want me to change my vote.

##vote batsnacks


This is the second time you've been more confident in rsoul alignment than your own? 0_o
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 03 2014 22:20 GMT
#1828
GG Sicklucker. We won't let you down.

Bats, please. Mafia is a team game. You should know that as a vet
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
December 03 2014 22:20 GMT
#1829
On December 04 2014 02:06 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2014 01:48 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, fair enough.

So you think meat and hopeless are scum then, but think hopeless is the better lynch because you agree with what oats said about hopeless lurking?


Yes. I'd maybe add that regardless of what I think hopeless is objectively the best lynch.


What has changed since this post bats?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 03 2014 22:22 GMT
#1830
On December 04 2014 06:54 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2014 06:33 rsoultin wrote:
Lol, SL. That is definitely concise. xP My version of concise.

LS resisted voting when you were leading the lynch votes.
LS stated you were scum, then suddenly started sheeping you with no explanation other than you "made sense".
Your editing portions out of my posts then claiming that I was contradicting myself during EoD2.
Threatening HTS with lynching if he didn't switch his votes.
Declaring him townie then switching your stance to possibly mafia after I pointed out that HTS and I logically were the same alignment.
Calling out Damdred's death before he died.
Your general refusal to answer questions clarifying your stances on things. Example: Why LS is a bad lynch even if he's mafia.
Trolling and insults rather than expressing alternative views.
Your general absence yesterday. (You have been increasingly absent throughout the game.)
The way the game has gone decreasing likely scum to you, Hopeless, meat and Oats.

Every one of these can probably be explained, but the aggregate comes out very scummy.


Only like 1 of those things is actually scummy, the rest is stuff you don't understand/don't like.



Oh, my bad. You're so right. I'll just vote hopeless now, lol.

##vote Batsnacks
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 03 2014 22:27 GMT
#1831
On December 04 2014 07:20 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2014 02:06 batsnacks wrote:
On December 04 2014 01:48 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, fair enough.

So you think meat and hopeless are scum then, but think hopeless is the better lynch because you agree with what oats said about hopeless lurking?


Yes. I'd maybe add that regardless of what I think hopeless is objectively the best lynch.


What has changed since this post bats?


I thought oats would die.

Here's what's going on:

meat is scummy
If meat is scum (I think he is) then oats might be mafia
If meat is town (I don't think he is) then oats isn't mafia

So by voting meat I get to vote 1. who I think is scummy and 2. someone who's alignment would be helpful in solving the game. As opposed to hopeless who is just 1. scummy.

2 is better than 1 is the point I'm trying to make
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 03 2014 22:28 GMT
#1832
On December 04 2014 07:22 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2014 06:54 batsnacks wrote:
On December 04 2014 06:33 rsoultin wrote:
Lol, SL. That is definitely concise. xP My version of concise.

LS resisted voting when you were leading the lynch votes.
LS stated you were scum, then suddenly started sheeping you with no explanation other than you "made sense".
Your editing portions out of my posts then claiming that I was contradicting myself during EoD2.
Threatening HTS with lynching if he didn't switch his votes.
Declaring him townie then switching your stance to possibly mafia after I pointed out that HTS and I logically were the same alignment.
Calling out Damdred's death before he died.
Your general refusal to answer questions clarifying your stances on things. Example: Why LS is a bad lynch even if he's mafia.
Trolling and insults rather than expressing alternative views.
Your general absence yesterday. (You have been increasingly absent throughout the game.)
The way the game has gone decreasing likely scum to you, Hopeless, meat and Oats.

Every one of these can probably be explained, but the aggregate comes out very scummy.


Only like 1 of those things is actually scummy, the rest is stuff you don't understand/don't like.



Oh, my bad. You're so right. I'll just vote hopeless now, lol.

##vote Batsnacks


I'm glad we agree but why are you voting me then?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 03 2014 22:29 GMT
#1833
On December 04 2014 07:28 batsnacks wrote:
I'm glad we agree but why are you voting me then?


Pardon me whilst I fix your broken sarcasm meter.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 03 2014 22:33 GMT
#1834
Your defense was just that I don't understand you. Since I still don't understand you, I'm not sure why you're surprised lol @bats.

Meat and Oats, huh? Okay.

You know what I find scummy about that? The most likely person to be scum with Meat is probably me. I mean, I'm the one who derailed that lynch and moved it to LS, who was the biggest anti-meat proponent from Day 2. If I can see that why hasn't it been brought up? Do you just think you can't get me lynched?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 03 2014 22:35 GMT
#1835
Calling an early night here.

Meatpudding: Leaving you a question for when you arrive, can I get some updated reads from you, please? Cheers.

Good night everyone, onwards to victory!
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 03 2014 22:36 GMT
#1836
On December 04 2014 07:33 rsoultin wrote:
Your defense was just that I don't understand you. Since I still don't understand you, I'm not sure why you're surprised lol @bats.

Meat and Oats, huh? Okay.

You know what I find scummy about that? The most likely person to be scum with Meat is probably me. I mean, I'm the one who derailed that lynch and moved it to LS, who was the biggest anti-meat proponent from Day 2. If I can see that why hasn't it been brought up? Do you just think you can't get me lynched?


On December 04 2014 01:07 batsnacks wrote:
I mean unless I'm missing something if meat is scum then vote analysis of yesterday is not that useful.

rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 03 2014 22:37 GMT
#1837
Night HTS
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
December 03 2014 22:37 GMT
#1838
On December 04 2014 07:27 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2014 07:20 Breshke wrote:
On December 04 2014 02:06 batsnacks wrote:
On December 04 2014 01:48 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, fair enough.

So you think meat and hopeless are scum then, but think hopeless is the better lynch because you agree with what oats said about hopeless lurking?


Yes. I'd maybe add that regardless of what I think hopeless is objectively the best lynch.


What has changed since this post bats?


I thought oats would die.

Here's what's going on:

meat is scummy
If meat is scum (I think he is) then oats might be mafia
If meat is town (I don't think he is) then oats isn't mafia

So by voting meat I get to vote 1. who I think is scummy and 2. someone who's alignment would be helpful in solving the game. As opposed to hopeless who is just 1. scummy.

2 is better than 1 is the point I'm trying to make


So why if oats is mafia do you think meat might be? Are you saying if oats is town you are going to clear everyone who voted LS?

from what i have gathered from your POV you seem to think hopeless is scum no matter what anyone flips so why not just lunch him first to confirm that and get a better picture of what is going on this game.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
December 03 2014 22:39 GMT
#1839
On December 04 2014 07:36 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2014 07:33 rsoultin wrote:
Your defense was just that I don't understand you. Since I still don't understand you, I'm not sure why you're surprised lol @bats.

Meat and Oats, huh? Okay.

You know what I find scummy about that? The most likely person to be scum with Meat is probably me. I mean, I'm the one who derailed that lynch and moved it to LS, who was the biggest anti-meat proponent from Day 2. If I can see that why hasn't it been brought up? Do you just think you can't get me lynched?


Show nested quote +
On December 04 2014 01:07 batsnacks wrote:
I mean unless I'm missing something if meat is scum then vote analysis of yesterday is not that useful.



You just said if meat is scum oats might be mafia/ what is this based off if not the votes yesterday?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 03 2014 22:41 GMT
#1840
More seriously, bats, I don't actually want to mislynch you and I know I'm biased, so would you please explain why you think meat and oats are in cahoots?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings9
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 148
Vindicta 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9933
Rain 1158
Artosis 593
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift4331
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox648
Mew2King319
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1024
Other Games
summit1g10591
Day[9].tv609
shahzam576
JimRising 551
PiGStarcraft209
C9.Mang0168
ArmadaUGS66
NeuroSwarm60
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 63
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
• Day9tv609
• Scarra524
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
13h
OSC
22h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.