• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:52
CEST 10:52
KST 17:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7014 users

Student Mafia IV (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 111 Next
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
November 30 2014 22:29 GMT
#1421
##Vote: Meatpudding

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 30 2014 22:31 GMT
#1422
On December 01 2014 07:14 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry for not posting in the Night I was still in shock that Kush got lynched when I tried to save T_T
Kush if you read this I sorry I tried to save you but failed


Did you tho? All I saw was you sheeping bats. This is very scummy
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
November 30 2014 22:34 GMT
#1423
No one's finding anything off about this at all, huh?

bats, sl, ls without any teeth pulling...riding on damdred's coattails. hts is cool w/ meat. oats mentioned meat the moment night ended. hopeless i'd bet will be jumping right on that bandwagon

too many people. someone's bussing or something's off
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
November 30 2014 22:34 GMT
#1424
On December 01 2014 07:31 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 07:14 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry for not posting in the Night I was still in shock that Kush got lynched when I tried to save T_T
Kush if you read this I sorry I tried to save you but failed


Did you tho? All I saw was you sheeping bats. This is very scummy


Damdred and hopeless were sheeping me too, in his defense.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
November 30 2014 22:34 GMT
#1425
oh and there is breshke too
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
November 30 2014 22:37 GMT
#1426
On December 01 2014 07:34 rsoultin wrote:
No one's finding anything off about this at all, huh?

bats, sl, ls without any teeth pulling...riding on damdred's coattails. hts is cool w/ meat. oats mentioned meat the moment night ended. hopeless i'd bet will be jumping right on that bandwagon

too many people. someone's bussing or something's off


What has meat done that is town? Why didn't you have these views when dicksmash was lynched you seemed fine with that wagon.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
November 30 2014 22:43 GMT
#1427
On December 01 2014 07:37 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 07:34 rsoultin wrote:
No one's finding anything off about this at all, huh?

bats, sl, ls without any teeth pulling...riding on damdred's coattails. hts is cool w/ meat. oats mentioned meat the moment night ended. hopeless i'd bet will be jumping right on that bandwagon

too many people. someone's bussing or something's off


What has meat done that is town? Why didn't you have these views when dicksmash was lynched you seemed fine with that wagon.


I'm not sure why the dicksmash vote is relevant here, but that was a race between dicks and bats that was actually fairly even until the end. Here there's nothing but meat, meat, meat. So not the same situation.

As for what meat has done for town, nothing off the top of my head. Doesn't make this seem any less off.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
November 30 2014 22:46 GMT
#1428
On December 01 2014 07:15 Blazinghand wrote:
Vote Count

Meatpudding (2): batsnacks, sicklucker

Not Voting (7): Half the Sky, Breshke, rsoultin, LightningStrike, Meatpudding, Hopeless1der, Oatsmaster


Currently, Meatpudding is set to be lynched. Day 3 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.,

I voted you forgot to put in my vote lol
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
November 30 2014 22:50 GMT
#1429
On December 01 2014 07:43 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 07:37 Breshke wrote:
On December 01 2014 07:34 rsoultin wrote:
No one's finding anything off about this at all, huh?

bats, sl, ls without any teeth pulling...riding on damdred's coattails. hts is cool w/ meat. oats mentioned meat the moment night ended. hopeless i'd bet will be jumping right on that bandwagon

too many people. someone's bussing or something's off


What has meat done that is town? Why didn't you have these views when dicksmash was lynched you seemed fine with that wagon.


I'm not sure why the dicksmash vote is relevant here, but that was a race between dicks and bats that was actually fairly even until the end. Here there's nothing but meat, meat, meat. So not the same situation.

As for what meat has done for town, nothing off the top of my head. Doesn't make this seem any less off.


It is relevant. Dicksmash was streaks ahead of batsnacks. Bat only had two votes for a majority of that day infact when you voted for dick bat had two and dicksmash had 5. Did you not have a weird feeling then about everyone jumping on dicksmash?

So who would you rather be voting? You arnt happy with the meat lynch what would be better in your opinion?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 30 2014 22:56 GMT
#1430
On December 01 2014 07:50 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 07:43 rsoultin wrote:
On December 01 2014 07:37 Breshke wrote:
On December 01 2014 07:34 rsoultin wrote:
No one's finding anything off about this at all, huh?

bats, sl, ls without any teeth pulling...riding on damdred's coattails. hts is cool w/ meat. oats mentioned meat the moment night ended. hopeless i'd bet will be jumping right on that bandwagon

too many people. someone's bussing or something's off


What has meat done that is town? Why didn't you have these views when dicksmash was lynched you seemed fine with that wagon.


I'm not sure why the dicksmash vote is relevant here, but that was a race between dicks and bats that was actually fairly even until the end. Here there's nothing but meat, meat, meat. So not the same situation.

As for what meat has done for town, nothing off the top of my head. Doesn't make this seem any less off.


It is relevant. Dicksmash was streaks ahead of batsnacks. Bat only had two votes for a majority of that day infact when you voted for dick bat had two and dicksmash had 5. Did you not have a weird feeling then about everyone jumping on dicksmash?

So who would you rather be voting? You arnt happy with the meat lynch what would be better in your opinion?

LS for one.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
November 30 2014 22:57 GMT
#1431
Problem is I don't know if I trust my opinion. I did switch to dicks over bats, you're right, and I probably should have noticed it looked weird then, too. I could've sworn there was a time when bats had about 4 votes...but I'd have to find when that was and it might take a bit. Regardless, being wrong in the past doesn't make me wrong now.

I'd still rather be voting LS. Yes I'm still stuck on that. I still think he's contributed a whopping nada. He's also been after meatpudding's ass at least since Day 2, so either he's bussing meat, i'm wrong (along with most of the rest of the players), or we're going after the wrong person yet again. With so many uncontested votes on meat...

You're not getting why this feels off?

@ bats, why would it be bad if LS turns mafia, so bad he shouldn't be voted?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
November 30 2014 22:58 GMT
#1432
Vote Count

Meatpudding (5): batsnacks, sicklucker, LightningStrike, Half the Sky, Breshke

Not Voting (4): rsoultin, Meatpudding, Hopeless1der, Oatsmaster


Currently, Meatpudding is set to be lynched. Day 3 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 30 2014 23:02 GMT
#1433
On December 01 2014 07:34 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 07:31 sicklucker wrote:
On December 01 2014 07:14 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry for not posting in the Night I was still in shock that Kush got lynched when I tried to save T_T
Kush if you read this I sorry I tried to save you but failed


Did you tho? All I saw was you sheeping bats. This is very scummy


Damdred and hopeless were sheeping me too, in his defense.

1) Do you think that I tried to save Kush?

2) Do you think that LS tried to save Kush?

3) Do you think Damdred tried to save Kush?
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
November 30 2014 23:13 GMT
#1434
On December 01 2014 07:57 rsoultin wrote:
Problem is I don't know if I trust my opinion. I did switch to dicks over bats, you're right, and I probably should have noticed it looked weird then, too. I could've sworn there was a time when bats had about 4 votes...but I'd have to find when that was and it might take a bit. Regardless, being wrong in the past doesn't make me wrong now.

I'd still rather be voting LS. Yes I'm still stuck on that. I still think he's contributed a whopping nada. He's also been after meatpudding's ass at least since Day 2, so either he's bussing meat, i'm wrong (along with most of the rest of the players), or we're going after the wrong person yet again. With so many uncontested votes on meat...

You're not getting why this feels off?

@ bats, why would it be bad if LS turns mafia, so bad he shouldn't be voted?



I think you are thinking of D2, but D1 i don't think bats ever achieved that many votes. Im not saying that this feels off because I agree with you it does but mafia could easily buss or just vote now (since its the very start of day) and change it later. I would feel a lot better about meatpudding if he came back to the thread.

I agree on LS. While he has been on meatpudding all game i think what he has posted most about was excuses on why he is playing timid or why the people he voted for are not his fault. Im honestly not sure if this is because he is scum or a new player though.

Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
November 30 2014 23:16 GMT
#1435
Bat's how good is damdreds meta read on you?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 30 2014 23:28 GMT
#1436
Hopeless: You and Damdred yes, LS, no. No explanation on either vote, sleeping the whole game 100%
Breshke and Rasputin: I agree that LS is scum. He is new player and he is scum. He obviously not a PR, so...the whole "forced my hand" comment was the first red flag and following the mob EoD D2 was the second.

I'm not sure what bussing means but the problem right now is that we are getting too close to lylo one so on page 70 we put out our top three scum and are voting on the most common one. Meat by far.

If you disagree with Meat, why?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 30 2014 23:29 GMT
#1437
EBWOP - FU autocorrect. LS was SHEEPING the whole game 100%.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
November 30 2014 23:58 GMT
#1438
On December 01 2014 07:31 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 07:14 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry for not posting in the Night I was still in shock that Kush got lynched when I tried to save T_T
Kush if you read this I sorry I tried to save you but failed


Did you tho? All I saw was you sheeping bats. This is very scummy

I said earlier in the thread that kush was a bad lynch and there was no other person having close to majority until rsoultin/HTS were getting votes and I went for rsoultin until bats said go for HTS so I went for them for that other than rsoultin had a vote on me.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
November 30 2014 23:59 GMT
#1439
I disagree with meat precisely because he seems to be on everyone's list. That is odd. Something is wrong. Mafia is bussing their own player (when they have 6 others to choose from) or he's not mafia.

I will say that Damdred was trying to save Kush. The others...not so sure.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 01 2014 00:02 GMT
#1440
LS has in fact been voting meat all of Day 2 until the end. Did not choose to move to kush. He is not lying about that.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 226
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1198
Bisu 665
hero 158
HiyA 110
Shine 71
Soma 59
EffOrt 38
Mong 36
sorry 32
NotJumperer 25
[ Show more ]
Killer 22
Bale 22
ZerO 19
Sharp 12
Terrorterran 11
Noble 11
League of Legends
JimRising 489
Counter-Strike
ceh9507
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft757
crisheroes580
Other Games
olofmeister1022
singsing672
Livibee233
Pyrionflax68
ArmadaUGS43
gofns26
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream555
Other Games
gamesdonequick531
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 14
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH333
• StrangeGG 31
• LUISG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2395
League of Legends
• Rush1238
• Jankos1225
• Lourlo979
• Stunt457
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1h 9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
15h 9m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 2h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.